Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Here's me and my Son, not sure what super hero I am though lol

ztx1qb.jpg

Rixy, which one are you, Batman or Superman?:giggle:

Your son is really cute.And even with your glasses, the resemblance is peeking through. How old is he in the photo? Should we all do family photos? I have to paw through what I have, but my kid is a little bigger now.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rixy, which one are you, Batman or Superman?:giggle:

Your son is really cute.And even with your glasses, the resemblance is peeking through. How old is he in the photo? Should we all do family photos? I have to paw through what I have, but my kid is a little bigger now.
He is 4, big for his age, everyone says my second eldest looks like me more.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Neighbors going at it!!! Someone changed football then and he told her he hated her, this is better than TV. :giggle::giggle::devil::devil:
Ha, that's one thing I'm trying to get used to, neighbors. I'm used to walking outside nude but next door has big windows like we do so I can't anymore LOL
Emily has come close to getting busted too in the dining room, we just ain't used to it. I'm getting some one way glass fitted but I'm not fitting it, Knowing me, I'd fit it the wrong way round.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am really losing my mind! Well, what's left of it anyway. I finished dinner and went looking for my vape. A Pico with a Melo3 mini on it. I looked on the chair, the table beside the chair, looked in the kitchen, my bedroom, even my coat that I had on when I went out to feed the dogs, no mod. Came back, sat down in the chair, looked over at the table and there it was. SMH :facepalm::facepalm:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am really losing my mind! Well, what's left of it anyway. I finished dinner and went looking for my vape. A Pico with a Melo3 mini on it. I looked on the chair, the table beside the chair, looked in the kitchen, my bedroom, even my coat that I had on when I went out to feed the dogs, no mod. Came back, sat down in the chair, looked over at the table and there it was. SMH :facepalm::facepalm:
No worries, I'm always losing mine, it really makes me mad too ha. I bet it's pretty common lol

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
No worries, I'm always losing mine, it really makes me mad too ha. I bet it's pretty common lol

We don't discuss how often I those those senior moments.

Decided to pack tonight for travel tomorrow. Couldn't remember where I stashed my carry on rolling bag, Of course I was foolish enough to stash it where the rest of my luggage was, but why think to look there first? :facepalm:

Taking my stealthy setup to avoid setting off hotel smoke detectors. So back to my low watt, high ohm Plato (I love it for travel), with a backup of my CF4 18650 with ..........wait..........Triton mini. That way I don't have to pack multiple coils. With a higher nic juice, it's actually pretty good. I just have remember how to mtl use it, although at this point I can't figure out what my vape style is, mtl or DL. I think it's DL with a really short stopover in my mouth.:crazy:

VU Sponsors