Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I googled brat boy pics and this came up :)

View attachment 66678

giphy.gif

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:headbang:

LOL, Morning x
lmao! I love you hunny!! :blowkiss:

So popped into work and what does Mark have, yup a Minikin V2, borrowing it today but already I can say this mod is special.
lol you like everything........ yur like the boy that cried woo hoo! :D

A quick hi and likes to all as I'll never get caught up. Heading home this afternoon and put my feet up and not have to hide and stealth vape.
Hiya!! Don't worry bout gittin caught up hun......we'll fill ya in on the highlights. Or just search for my posts and read them lmao Safe trip. I know you'll be glad to get home! How did it go? Did she get in the trial?

That's GREAT!!!! Does it come in pink?
You're a pink person?? omgggg might have to reevaluate our friendship hehehe And yes, duct tape comes in just about any color/pattern combo you can imagine!

I don't know why but it reminded me of these office people.
I like it!! I so woulda done this if I coulda got folks to join in. People would laugh at me, cuz when I was bored, or just needed to clear my head a bit........I'd spin in my chair.

Just repeating a prediction from months ago.
Around 1/2 of vape retailers will close by the end of the year.
can't like this even if it could be accurate. hope it's not though.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Finally! Back. I like everything posted before, whatever you said.:p

I am exhausted and will get more caught up tomorrow. The good news is I got my friend qualified into this study. It's a very intense apporach to treating advance caner, but when tit works (and hopefully not killing you) it has an extremely high success rate of putting even advanced cancers into complete remission, some lasting over 10 years now. No one ever likes to use cure in advance cancer, but this is as close as you can get. I'll be helping her through the process over the next months, and truly hope it works for her.

There was a special gratification of spending 3 days at the National Cancer Institute at the National Institute of Health stealth vaping. I'm hoping in the course of all the chatting with the treatment teams to go for a very soft sell and maybe peek the interest of a few more folks over there. We managed to find people we know in common, so they know I'm not some tin foil capped nut :)

I am SO happy to be back and vaping on my Engine with dual Claptons blowing clouds after all that. My stealth vape setup at 18 mg nic with a Nauti coil and only 13W did keep me going and didn't set off any hotel smoke alarms, so all in all a success. I've got to try and take tomorrow off as I'm shot after that. But I figure the effort is worth it. We've been such close friends since our kids were in preschool together, so I may be beat, but I'm satisfied with the outcome. She's still the best friend of my ex, so it's almost a family thing. A fairly dysfunctional family, but that's how it goes sometimes. She's also an almost Godmother to my daughter, so if this doesn't work my daughter will kill me, so now comes the hoped for "it better work" after everything that's going in to this.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The good news is I got my friend qualified into this study. It's a very intense apporach to treating advance caner, but when tit works (and hopefully not killing you) it has an extremely high success rate of putting even advanced cancers into complete remission, some lasting over 10 years now. No one ever likes to use cure in advance cancer, but this is as close as you can get. I'll be helping her through the process over the next months, and truly hope it works for her.
Oh that's wonderful that she got in. Prayers that the treatment isn't too horrible for her, cuz it sure sounds like it will be, and so many of these types are. Also that it works!

There was a special gratification of spending 3 days at the National Cancer Institute at the National Institute of Health stealth vaping. I'm hoping in the course of all the chatting with the treatment teams to go for a very soft sell and maybe peek the interest of a few more folks over there. We managed to find people we know in common, so they know I'm not some tin foil capped nut
This is great!! Hope they'll get on board.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Mornin Reign! Hope your day goes great! Lynn said she's at a dental clinic.......here's hopin they can pull it for her

Thanks Deb! It should did the pre-work on my car parts yesterday and loaded the new tunes onto my tuner this morning so I should have some new goodies under the hood by lunch. And of course i t's almost Friday!!!!

Hope you have a great day as well. :)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Deb! It should did the pre-work on my car parts yesterday and loaded the new tunes onto my tuner this morning so I should have some new goodies under the hood by lunch. And of course i t's almost Friday!!!!

Hope you have a great day as well. :)
kewl beans! Long as ya got great tunes, yur ready for anything! :teehee: Thanks my days are pretty much the same

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
lmao! I love you hunny!! :blowkiss:

lol you like everything........ yur like the boy that cried woo hoo! :D

Hiya!! Don't worry bout gittin caught up hun......we'll fill ya in on the highlights. Or just search for my posts and read them lmao Safe trip. I know you'll be glad to get home! How did it go? Did she get in the trial?

You're a pink person?? omgggg might have to reevaluate our friendship hehehe And yes, duct tape comes in just about any color/pattern combo you can imagine!

I like it!! I so woulda done this if I coulda got folks to join in. People would laugh at me, cuz when I was bored, or just needed to clear my head a bit........I'd spin in my chair.

can't like this even if it could be accurate. hope it's not though.
No I'm NOT a pink person. The person I want to put the duck tape on IS a pink person. LMAO!!!!!

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And after sitting in the chair for 3 hours with a numbed up mouth, I still have that damned tooth and it still hurts like hell. Since I was a walkin, they were going to try to work me in in between patients so she went ahead and numbed it so she could just zip in and pull it real quick. No go. Everyone wanted something today. :wait: So I have a prescription for antibiotics and an appointment for Dec 7. :headbang:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And after sitting in the chair for 3 hours with a numbed up mouth, I still have that damned tooth and it still hurts like hell. Since I was a walkin, they were going to try to work me in in between patients so she went ahead and numbed it so she could just zip in and pull it real quick. No go. Everyone wanted something today. :wait: So I have a prescription for antibiotics and an appointment for Dec 7. :headbang:
OMG Lynn that SUCKS!!!!!!! Can't you go somewhere else?

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I can but probably can't afford it. I'm on a sliding scale at this place and today's visit was $143 without the extraction. I can't imagine or pay what any other dentist would charge.

Well I know it won't help the tooth and I know it took me forever but I have got your "care package" in my car to be shipped today. So at least something to look forward to. :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Finally! Back. I like everything posted before, whatever you said.:p

I am exhausted and will get more caught up tomorrow. The good news is I got my friend qualified into this study. It's a very intense apporach to treating advance caner, but when tit works (and hopefully not killing you) it has an extremely high success rate of putting even advanced cancers into complete remission, some lasting over 10 years now. No one ever likes to use cure in advance cancer, but this is as close as you can get. I'll be helping her through the process over the next months, and truly hope it works for her.

There was a special gratification of spending 3 days at the National Cancer Institute at the National Institute of Health stealth vaping. I'm hoping in the course of all the chatting with the treatment teams to go for a very soft sell and maybe peek the interest of a few more folks over there. We managed to find people we know in common, so they know I'm not some tin foil capped nut :)

I am SO happy to be back and vaping on my Engine with dual Claptons blowing clouds after all that. My stealth vape setup at 18 mg nic with a Nauti coil and only 13W did keep me going and didn't set off any hotel smoke alarms, so all in all a success. I've got to try and take tomorrow off as I'm shot after that. But I figure the effort is worth it. We've been such close friends since our kids were in preschool together, so I may be beat, but I'm satisfied with the outcome. She's still the best friend of my ex, so it's almost a family thing. A fairly dysfunctional family, but that's how it goes sometimes. She's also an almost Godmother to my daughter, so if this doesn't work my daughter will kill me, so now comes the hoped for "it better work" after everything that's going in to this.
I'll be praying for her Eskie. You really are a great friend.
Uh oh, I better go back to Victoria's Secret and exchange your Christmas present.
upload_2016-11-17_12-29-25.png

VU Sponsors