ECF Refugee
Happy Birthday Lynn!

happy-birthday-minions-2.jpg

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Birthday Lynn, although I feel like it's mine vaping on this monkey funk. Man I'm blessed to try all these juices.

Berries and currants fused with menthol and fennel.

Sooo good, no wonder I dont mix anymore.

This is another fine juice.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Birthday Lynn, although I feel like it's mine vaping on this monkey funk. Man I'm blessed to try all these juices.

Berries and currants fused with menthol and fennel.

Sooo good, no wonder I dont mix anymore.

This is another fine juice.
Me n Emily are hitting the club tonight so catch up with you later. I'll give you a shout out Lynn.
Thanks Rixy!! I hope you and Emily are having a blast!! :hearts:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd vape fennel - I love the aroma and taste of real fennel. The leafy part, not that big bulb that's used in cooking. I've seriously been thinking about getting some of that bell pepper flavoring to go with my cucumber flavoring. A little fennel would round it out nicely, I think. :)
Whatever part is used in cooking I do NOT like.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wish I was vaping instead of being at the doctor's waiting for my strep test results
Doh! That bad? Yikes! Please come back negative, please come back negative, please come back negative...
Mostly because I know where those lips have been. And here I was worried about maybe giving you a little cold.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just going to come back to this, not all of us vape the same juice and use the same device year after year, there are some really nice juices outside of your bubble. Don't knock it till ya tried it Crom.

On that note, catch you later
Vape Fennel not I will.
I hate it in food so no vape it.

Some people even like to eat Celery!
Horrible tasting stuff to me.

I haz the curse of the Bitter Gene.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Comfort zone?
Spent over 62 years figuring out what I like and don't like. Fennel is one of the things I do NOT like, nor any licorice flavored item.
I do have a handicap with the bitter gene thing.

Many things that just taste a bit tart or sour to some are bitter as hell to me.
And artificial sweetners...
I would sooner siphon gas. The taste leaves my mouth sooner with the gas.

I have been vapig the very same Subtank Mini tank and 50w Kbox mini for a bit over a year now. Both still work great. I do vape at a higher wattage now though.

Guess I am just a set in my ways old fart. And like it that way :D

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Some people even like to eat Celery!
Horrible tasting stuff to me.

Totally love celery. :D My husband hates it too, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him -- when it's chopped up very fine, I use it to season a lot of different meats, while cooking -- but it does have to be used very sparingly, because it's a very strong flavor -- mixed with chopped onion, green pepper, and garlic, it's awesome!

Andria

VU Sponsors