Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sonar505 squonk mod
Stumpy rda
Pierre's toast (mixed berry French toast)
e56ae6b88baba1cb3dab0dabef904cb7.jpg

Sent from a pile of wood chips

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
eLeaf iJust-S battery with Voopoo Pericles RDA, Honey Nut Custard
Broadside Nashed Brizo with Voopoo Pericles RDA, Sloe Gin Fizz
Lost Vape Cerberus with GV Zeus X RTA, Caramel Waffle Cappuccino diy

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
@Don29palms your pineapple peach juice, that isn't a recipe you'd care to share, would you? Needed to ask as that sounds really good.
@Cosmic Of course I will share this delicious and simple recipe. Flavorwest sells Pineapple Peach flavoring. I mix it at 15%. At times I will add some yogurt flavoring. I use 18ml flavor in a 120ml bottle. I can say Flavorwest has some great flavors. Grapeberry Ice is my all time favorite and go to flavor. Pineapple Peach, Pina Colada,Hawaiian Limeade, Rootbeer Float and Grape Soda are excellent. I buy those flavors in 16oz bottles. You have to be careful because they have some flavors that are HORRIBLE! I got a flavor called Bubba's pig sauce. It should be called Pig Shit because it tasted like ass. Their Hot Tamale Candy will burn your face off. Not in a good way. The Dutch Apple Pie and Orange Deamsicle are other ones to pass on.. Whenever I try a new flavor I get a small bottle first to try it. Pralines & Cream, Birthday Cake, Boom, Cranberry and Blue Rasberry are good. They have a crunchberry cereal one that is really good but I don't remember what it's called.

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Don29palms Hey I really want to thank you....gonna order up that Pineapple Peach and the Grapeberry Ice tonight, both sound delicious and right in my wheel house. I like their vanilla custard, but its quite weak so I have to use it at a high percentage to get any flavor out of it, but its a clean nice custard with just a bare kiss of a spice.

Last edited:

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Topside w/ 22mm Recurve cap (vanilla bean cream), Topside w/ Flave 24 (caramel waffle cappuccino) & Dreamer w/ 24mm Recurve (Honey comb custard & cookies)

Not sure on the gold driptip but it's all I have that matches other than black.
1709544acec95f82ca4f7f73ede6d5b3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eugene lighthouse mod
Recurve dual rda
NY cheesecake

Was going with the ijoy and Aromamizer but it seems the Aromamizer has a 510 leak so it dripped juice into the mod and onto the batteries. Not fucking with that at 530am.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

VU Sponsors