Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
You love the Freeman huh?
Yes some of their juices are very good- my favorite is Jungle King.
They have great prices, fast free shipping too, and are still shipping as far as I know.
Sad that we lost my other favorite juice vendor- The SauceLA

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Yes some of their juices are very good- my favorite is Jungle King.
They have great prices, fast free shipping too, and are still shipping as far as I know.
Sad that we lost my other favorite juice vendor- The SauceLA
i cant get good juice here, i have never seen most of your juices

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
i cant get good juice here, i have never seen most of your juices
Many of my juices are made by smaller juice companies here in the US. I have premium well known juice too, just seems I like the smaller juice companies juice better- or I am saving the premium juices for when I get bored and need a switch out.
We had a flavor ban go into effect July 2020 here in NY- stocked up my cabinet with affordable juice.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Voopoo X217 with GV Zeus X Mesh, Freeman Ruth's Loot (chocolate chip cookie)
iJoy Shogun Univ with Dvarw DL clone, Giddyup Juice diy (cold berry mix)
Revenant Cartel with SC Aromamizer V2, Kilo Cinnamon Roll

IMG_20211211_093416.jpg

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Voopoo X217 with GV Zeus X Mesh, Freeman Ruth's Loot (chocolate chip cookie)
iJoy Shogun Univ with Dvarw DL clone, Giddyup Juice diy (cold berry mix)
Revenant Cartel with SC Aromamizer V2, Kilo Cinnamon Roll

View attachment 188608
Love the picture of your gear- very pretty and colorful! Love the drip tips too!
<3

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@SnapDragon NY thank you!

Today's vapes:

Kennedy Vindicator type 2 with Rebel Recoil RDA, Spice Cake diy
OG Drag with Vaporesso Cascade Baby sub-ohm tank, mix of Naked Green Lemon & Deb's Custard
eLeaf iStick TC100 with Hurricane Jr. RTA, Kilo Marshmallow Crisp

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
lost-vape-furyan-mechanical-squonk-mod-7060168179770_994x994.jpg

Lost Vape Furyan Squonk Mod

OUMIER-WASP-NANO-RDA__6.jpg

Oumier Wasp Nano RDA

In the RDA I put a drip tip from a Bomber Tech Firefly RDA. The Wasp houses a simple build coil that is running around 0.30 - 0.32/0.28+/- Ω. Matter of fact think it's one of those CAM (Computer Aided Manufacture/Machining) cheap China made coils. If so it started out dead reckoned to 0.30.

After being used a while there's always fluctuation in coils. Yes, I have a tolerance point for these & all my coils generally. If a coil doesn't too far toward 0.05 points +\- I don't get too concerned. If goes beyond that I'll swap out a coil with a new one.

I'm vaping unflavored "base" juice @ 18mg/ml nicotine strength. This again is kind of "standard fare" for me. Can nearly say unless I state otherwise, that's what I'm using. Might at times just randomly toss a few drops of flavoring into a squonk bottle just for a bit of variety.

Got two other Signature Tips SQ squonk mods in use as well. Coil & juice setups are the same in both, 0.30 - 0.32Ω. Same juice, unflavored. My "Frank Castle" Brass edition with orange doors and Punisher style skull embossing SQ has a brass top capped Armageddon Redemption RDA. On the plain black SQ I got a Advken Gorge RDA. I'll swap out to one of the three throughout the day/night.

Liking all three setups. :)

limited_wdition_18659_sq_skull_460x.jpg

"Frank Castle" twin (used loosely)

"Frank" has a brass frame and his doors are orange with the skull. I got sent plain black doors with him as well. The Redemption RDA came along too, really nice & "matchy matchy". :)

The other SQ is plain black with metal frame but it looks to have gotten powder blasted with black paint. The doors are plain black on it. Come with a nice case and couple extra bottles. :)

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Love the picture of your gear- very pretty and colorful! Love the drip tips too!
<3

I have a godawful mess on my couch - it is covered with boxes and bags, some empty, some containing Christmas presents, plus all the clutter from the wrapping I've done. I hope most of that is hidden in any pics I put up now - but it is what it is. I'm making my way through it, but slowly. Wrapping used to be my favorite thing, but over the past few years I've become much less enthused about it.

If you look close in this pic, just above the right top edge of the Pulse squonker, you can see the crib blanket I've just finished for my youngest daughter's baby. She is due in late February. The blanket is done in a sort of Hudson-Bay-blanket design, mostly solid white, with variegated bright stripes on either end. Made a little matching cap, too.

Today I'm vaping:

Voopoo Argus GT with Dead Rabbit RTA (thanks again @bx10r ! I put two framed staple Claptons in it, running at 0.16 ohms and 60W), Toffee Coffee diy
Kennedy Cobblestone clone (thanks again @bx10r !) with Voopoo Pod RTA tank, Kilo Birthday Cake
VV Pulse 80W with Asmodus C4 RDA, Butter Cream Cookie diy (seldom used, but I have dusted it off now. Yikes!)

IMG_20211214_095105.jpg

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I have a godawful mess on my couch - it is covered with boxes and bags, some empty, some containing Christmas presents, plus all the clutter from the wrapping I've done. I hope most of that is hidden in any pics I put up now - but it is what it is. I'm making my way through it, but slowly. Wrapping used to be my favorite thing, but over the past few years I've become much less enthused about it.

If you look close in this pic, just above the right top edge of the Pulse squonker, you can see the crib blanket I've just finished for my youngest daughter's baby. She is due in late February. The blanket is done in a sort of Hudson-Bay-blanket design, mostly solid white, with variegated bright stripes on either end. Made a little matching cap, too.

Today I'm vaping:

Voopoo Argus GT with Dead Rabbit RTA (thanks again @bx10r ! I put two framed staple Claptons in it, running at 0.16 ohms and 60W), Toffee Coffee diy
Kennedy Cobblestone clone (thanks again @bx10r !) with Voopoo Pod RTA tank, Kilo Birthday Cake
VV Pulse 80W with Asmodus C4 RDA, Butter Cream Cookie diy (seldom used, but I have dusted it off now. Yikes!)

View attachment 188692
Your living room looks great! Love the handmade baby blanket and matching cap you made- you are a wonderful grandma- Congrats on the upcoming birth of your grandbaby, just so awesome!

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Today I'm vaping:

View attachment 188692
Looks great( thats what she..ohh u know) lol. Glad u like

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya, Breazy wont ship to NV now. Boo, would have loved to grab one of those. Looks great and I am glad you are enjoying the LC. That's one of my favorites. I did go ahead and grab another liter of nic, the Delosi stuff. Everyone that has bought some recently, has said it's good. Shipping was a bit high but that's to be expected now.
I'd be happy to receive a package and forward it to you directly. That is if they'll ship to Cali.
PM me if I can help...

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Where can I find these... any idea?
I've looked all over. Sourcemore has a green one. Not another one on the planet. :confused:

Well, I bought a green one first, because it was so inexpensive I couldn't pass it up. I thought I'd hate it, but I really don't.

The black one at DashVapes says it's discontinued, not available for purchase.

I've had both of mine a pretty long time, so no, unfortunately, I don't have any idea where you might find one if the Chinese folks don't have them. I have stopped looking at domestic websites because of the damn $15-$20 shipping they are charging now.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Well, I bought a green one first, because it was so inexpensive I couldn't pass it up. I thought I'd hate it, but I really don't.

The black one at DashVapes says it's discontinued, not available for purchase.

I've had both of mine a pretty long time, so no, unfortunately, I don't have any idea where you might find one if the Chinese folks don't have them. I have stopped looking at domestic websites because of the damn $15-$20 shipping they are charging now.
might be worth looking at "the steamery" its an oz site though

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Odin 100W with SC Aromamizer Lite 1.5, The One Blueberry
OG Drag with Vaporesso Cascade Baby sub-ohm tank, Aqua Lush
Wotofo Stentorian Ram squonker with Elder Dragon, Adaptation of @Smoky Blue's OMG!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
HCigar VT75 with SC Aromamizer Plus V2, Kilo Birthday Cake
GV Aegis Max with GV Zeus X Mesh, Custard's Last Stand diy (not my recipe)
iJust S battery base with Cthulhu Mjolnir RDA, Met4 Golden Ticket

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today I'm vaping:

View attachment 188692
Love the cobblestone! One mod I always wanted that seemed to elude me.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Those might be my favorite panels I have seen on any mod ever!!!! :cool: 👍🏻👍🏻
The panels are clear- it is the mod itself with the scroll work, just the SE model, which was the cheaper model of Dot AIO, go figure, lol- the other side has the instructions on it. I love the Pioneer Insider so much for my BB that I see they make one for the Dot AIO - I will be ordering that as the Dot RBA is too MTL for me, plus not fun to build and wick that RBA either.
I bought this mod used here in the hardware section with the RBA, mod didn't look used at all- I bought the extra doors, clear,octopus,mountain scene.

20200918_132057.jpg20200928_150553.jpg20200515_055934.jpg

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The panels are clear- it is the mod itself with the scroll work, just the SE model, which was the cheaper model of Dot AIO, go figure, lol- the other side has the instructions on it. I love the Pioneer Insider so much for my BB that I see they make one for the Dot AIO - I will be ordering that as the Dot RBA is too MTL for me, plus not fun to build and wick that RBA either.
I bought this mod used here in the hardware section with the RBA, mod didn't look used at all- I bought the extra doors, clear,octopus,mountain scene.

View attachment 188982View attachment 188983View attachment 188984
Even better, art ain't going anywhere that way! I just couldn't get into the dot aio, wish I could have, but that is one damn fine set up 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 yeah, dot rba was no fun at all, lol.

VU Sponsors