nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you. I did clean the 510 with a alcohol swab & I’ve tightened it, loosened it etc. I sent Vandy Vape vids, pics, etc. they‘re sending me out another rba on Friday.

I‘m currently using the pre made coil/vessel as VV asked me to check to see if that was working well & it is. While waiting for the new rba I’ll play with the rba some more tomorrow. Yes since it’s plastic I need to cautious while tightening.

With the experience you have with Steam Crave, evaluating new products and such, how do you suppose Vandy Vape got this AIO to the market with these significant problems still unresolved? I can't imagine that they didn't know, because it seems most everyone here who has bought that AIO has recognized the problem right away.

Today's gear:

iJoy Avenger with OBS Engine II, Freeman Minty Cocoa
Voopoo Drag X with Voopoo RTA Pod tank, Kilo Marshmallow Crisp

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With the experience you have with Steam Crave, evaluating new products and such, how do you suppose Vandy Vape got this AIO to the market with these significant problems still unresolved? I can't imagine that they didn't know, because it seems most everyone here who has bought that AIO has recognized the problem right away.

Today's gear:

iJoy Avenger with OBS Engine II, Freeman Minty Cocoa
Voopoo Drag X with Voopoo RTA Pod tank, Kilo Marshmallow Crisp
As far as the gaskets go for holding the Vessel together with the deck, according to Tony Brittan they were fine on his prototypes but things happen in production.

As for the ohm’s jumping & “check atomizer” I haven’t a clue except that things can go awry in mass production & it seems that the tolerances have to be perfect for the rba Vessel to connect properly.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Aromamizer Day!

GV Nova with SC Aromamizer Supreme V3, Cinnamallow Torte diy
HCigar VT75 with SC Aromamizer Plus, Kilo Birthday Cake
SXK Supbox with Ambition Mods' Molen bridge, Freeman Red District

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Dovpo Odin 100 with SC Aromamizer Lite, Kilo Marshmallow Crisp

Finally, the flavor being produced by the Molen bridge has improved. I think it must have taken a while for the cotton and coil to break in. I'm halfway through my second boro tank of liquid on it, and the other day, all of a sudden, it got a LOT better. Hooray for small miracles! :) Needless to say, I won't be rewicking or rebuilding this thing until I absolutely have to!

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

Finally, the flavor being produced by the Molen bridge has improved. I think it must have taken a while for the cotton and coil to break in. I'm halfway through my second boro tank of liquid on it, and the other day, all of a sudden, it got a LOT better. Hooray for small miracles! :) Needless to say, I won't be rewicking or rebuilding this thing until I absolutely have to!
i went down the commercial path again but it turned out well Bad Blood from the Bad Drip Lab, using my Vapo Gen. its a nice taste so was the Laffy fom same company.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I built some RTAs and a RDA the other day... been too busy to try them but they have coils/wicks and a quick prime of juice (or maybe I am freaked out because I also put a new coil in a "drop-in" tank at now it's leaking... never leaked before) I think I am just afraid my RTAs might leak. On a good note... loving my DIY juices. Tomorrow is another day (please Lord... no leaking)

Last edited:

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You people with billet boxes and bridges (I don"t have a clue because I don't have one) but I watch videos about those and they are fascinating to me. More power to you. Not much else to say but I am jealous. I know GrimmGreen likes them and mentions them very often in his videos.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

oh..you like it! is there soap in it? ( others...we joke)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
iJoy Avenger with SC Aromamizer Plus, Kilo Birthday Cake

@geordie, @Pastorfuzz is talking about a squonk refill bottle, not the squonk bottle that is stored inside the mod. A squonk refill bottle is used to refill the squonk bottle inside the mod without having to remove it and take the top off. Works on vacuum, and there's a bit of a trick to using one, but once you get the hang of it, it is so much better and neater than refilling the squonk bottle outside the mod.

Last edited:

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
iJoy Avenger with SC Aromamizer Plus, Kilo Birthday Cake2

@geordie, @Pastorfuzz is talking about a squonk refill bottle, not the squonk bottle that is stored inside the mod. A squonk refill bottle is used to refill the squonk bottle inside the mod without having to remove it and take the top off. Works on vacuum, and there's a bit of a trick to using one, but once you get the hang of it, it is so much better and neater than refilling the squonk bottle outside the mod.
oh oh, i f!@ked up again. sorry pastor, as for nadal...stop grinning cause you got me..again!!! oh and you did not reply to your like on my spider in the car...would i look? lol
i back out of the room leaving wine and white roses for pastor..and a block of soap for nadal.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
oh oh, i f!@ked up again. sorry pastor, as for nadal...stop grinning cause you got me..again!!! oh and you did not reply to your like on my spider in the car...would i look? lol
i back out of the room leaving wine and white roses for pastor..and a block of soap for nadal.

Of course you'd look! (anyone would if there was high-pitched girly squeaing from the back seat)

Not trying to "get" you. Plus you've been leaving me soap for a couple weeks now - I'm stocked up now, thank you very much!

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Of course you'd look! (anyone would if there was high-pitched girly squeaing from the back seat)

Not trying to "get" you. Plus you've been leaving me soap for a couple weeks now - I'm stocked up now, thank you very much!
ok, end of soap. i will get back to learning these vapes. i have 4 cancer stick users coming to my place tomorrow to start vaping, i will supply the juice and i have a lot of mods and new tips, so they can hopefully get a taste of what it is like. then on monday i have a busy day, there was a house on the market for 1.3 i said i would do 1.1 and they accepted so yeah it willl be a interesting day.
ok boss lady, no soap only smiles and lots of thanks for your advise. cheers nadal.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
ok, end of soap. i will get back to learning these vapes. i have 4 cancer stick users coming to my place tomorrow to start vaping, i will supply the juice and i have a lot of mods and new tips, so they can hopefully get a taste of what it is like. then on monday i have a busy day, there was a house on the market for 1.3 i said i would do 1.1 and they accepted so yeah it willl be a interesting day.
ok boss lady, no soap only smiles and lots of thanks for your advise. cheers nadal.

It's great of you to try to help your friends/acquaintances stop smoking! Well done! And you're buying a new house? Fantastic!

And you're most welcome. I'm afraid I was a bit of a grump yesterday, so I apologize for that.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
It's great of you to try to help your friends/acquaintances stop smoking! Well done! And you're buying a new house? Fantastic!

And you're most welcome. I'm afraid I was a bit of a grump yesterday, so I apologize for that.
your never a grump.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Vandy Vape Pulse V2 and Recoil RDA. Sad Boy Key Lime Cookie juice. I’ve been using this mod/rta for two weeks and I’m really enjoying it.

There it is. That Key Lime Cookie is some great juice. My son buys that occasionally, and it's really, really good. Someone should work us up a clone of it.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Abyss in SBS mode, Kayfun Primes SE Moonlight, loaded with DLLT.

20220129_154825.jpg

While I was re-wicking the Prime, thought it's funny how I still buy new tanks, been using Kayfun Prime's since they 1st came out, and now have 5 of them and always have had at least one in use, they are a awesome vape for me, and when I 1st got the Prime's, I didn't buy anything new for a while, but the urge got me again, and still trying new tanks, just in case it is better than the Prime, which they never are, I am prefect candidate for vapors anonymous :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Oh and I am waiting for another tank to come from China :facepalm:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Also now got the Orbit in the pulse, much better than the pulse rba, great flavor, but have it leak a few times, have to stuff it with cotton, but got the pioneer insider that @SnapDragon NY enabled me, on it's way to me, and also bought a EVL Alien from the classifieds last night, another rabbit hole :facepalm:

Anyway, Pulse with Orbit, loaded with Johnny's Juice Banana Custard.

20220129_154839.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
but got the pioneer insider that @SnapDragon NY enabled me, on it's way to me
I hope you love the Pioneer Insider as much as I do, sorry about the enabling :teehee:. My VV Pulse AIO is here at NJ right now and hoping I get that this week. I bought a Pioneer Insider for my DotAIO with that VV order and I am hoping I love that for my Dot as much as I love it the other Insiders for my Billet Boxes, it has to be way better than that Dot RBA.
I also bought some BP Mods cotton that Grimm Green loves in that VV order too-
I have been lucky with 3F lately- super fast shipping .
Please let me know what you think about the Pioneer Insider!

:hug:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope you love the Pioneer Insider as much as I do, sorry about the enabling :teehee:. My VV Pulse AIO is here at NJ right now and hoping I get that this week. I bought a Pioneer Insider for my DotAIO with that VV order and I am hoping I love that for my Dot as much as I love it the other Insiders for my Billet Boxes, it has to be way better than that Dot RBA.
I also bought some BP Mods cotton that Grimm Green loves in that VV order too-
I have been lucky with 3F lately- super fast shipping .
Please let me know what you think about the Pioneer Insider!

:hug:

Yea I also got doors, button etc for the Pulse too :) I needed the enabling, was considering it anyway, you just gave me the push lol

Lucky 3fvape did get it out the next day, so has got out of China before their New Year Holiday started :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
E-leaf Lemo 2 on a Kanger K box vaping DIY lemon cake with bavarian cream. Got the RTA and mod on clearance sales (18650 battery was a gift from a friend) so total cost less than $20

Lemo 2 is an oldie but (really) goodie. I have two of them, and now that you mention, I don't know what I've done with them. I think one is attached to a Pico Mega that disappeared and is probably under my bed. The other one, I just have no idea. Will have to hunt 'em down.

My Kbox from years ago finally gave up the ghost, started auto-firing and scared me. That was a nice piece of kit, too, for the five or six years I had it. Can't beat that for $20.

Today I'm vaping an LV Centaurus with GV Zeus X RTA, Biscotti Joe diy (coffee and almond biscotti).

VU Sponsors