Become a Patron!

German Flavours from Vapers Tek

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I just dont think vendors should be having public discussions like this about an uncertain topic. it could be harmful for any 3 of them. we are common folk so I can ramble on on and have no affect on me. private message would have been much better place for this.

actually, it should not harm them.. if they say they will pass.. even as single flavorings, then that is what we should expect.
as far as taking this out of the thread and into pm.. no.. it was brought up here, and i think if we can be civil, we should talk about it.
why hide that we are even talking about it.. if those flavors pass, there should be no issues, right?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok then it would be fair to ask every single vendor to provide their own testing right. so anyone who sells ejuice should provide msds sheets on their juice because it doesnt matter when you mix them things can change . so under these standards everyone in this thread needs to stop selling juice until each and every mix they make has been tested by them personally. fair enough I guess

murphy352

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If taking it private is what I think is means then it would appear underhanded at the best. But, if taken to a private board then no one would have known and everyone would be vaping diketones and acetyls etc.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
ok then it would be fair to ask every single vendor to provide their own testing right. so anyone who sells ejuice should provide msds sheets on their juice because it doesnt matter when you mix them things can change . so under these standards everyone in this thread needs to stop selling juice until each and every mix they make has been tested by them personally. fair enough I guess

i am really starting to believe so, it will come down to that eventually..
yes things can change.. but face it.. if they can pass in the lab, the chances of them "changing" drop..

and if you think that way, start saving 130.00+ per juice you make.. hope you can afford that.. not too many will be able to..

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think people are misunderstanding what I first said. If this discussion had been initiated via PM it could then have been discussed in public after Kevin had been made aware it was an issue.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
it will and it should come to that. but how many are ready ? who here has done that and can show me msds sheet on every liquid they sell right now this minute ?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I think people are misunderstanding what I first said. If this discussion had been initiated via PM it could then have been discussed in public after Kevin had been made aware it was an issue.
yes

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

that is your opinion and we all have one of those.. i could have just called Kevin and talked to him by phone.. but.. i haven't had the time, nor his number (phone glitched and i lost all my numbers) i do believe this is a thread.. created for these flavors, yes? and for any questions that might come up.

nothing bad to push on Kevin, or his company, but better out in the open where we all can talk about it.

edit: yes and he generously agreed to get some tested..
does this mean i will use? unknown at this time..
what i worry about: the percentages needed, the additives..
the fact those will be tested and others wont be.

it will and it should come to that. but how many are ready ? who here has done that and can show me msds sheet on every liquid they sell right now this minute ?

there is a facebook group for that.. and they have many vendors, including.. yeps nicvape..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/314609708719483/

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Im talking about the folks that sell juice in this thread.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i am talking about the flavoring itself. :)

that is what I want to know and am concerned with.

the facebook group is for vendors both flavor vendors and juice makers that can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, it is free

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
so far from what i am learning, if you work with flavoring that can pass..
your juice will too. :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
they pass, however they managed, and the flavoring is a bit better than decent..
i am sitting here right now enjoying some carolina tobacco.. plain.. 2.5%

i could just ask @Linc Williams for all the mds sheets and testing.. and publish them online..
hope he will get the message.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Vendors? Here's how I see it. The vendors have the responsibility to ask the manufacturer of the products to provide the information. If the manufacturer does not have the information, the vendor has 3 choices.
  1. Do not sell the product, since you are going to be bombarded with questions that you can not answer.
  2. Sell the product anyway without the information. When customers ask, inform them that neither you or the manufacturer can answer the questions, and let the customer decide from there.
  3. Sell the product after you have sent samples off to be tested so that you can answer the customer's questions.
Is it fair to ask every vendor to do independent testing? In my opinion, yes, it is since they all have the 3 options that I listed above available at the time that they choose to sell the product.

For finished eJuice, until we find that eLiquids made with flavorings known free of diketones start showing diketones in them, then no, I don't think every finished juice needs to be tested. The mixers should be ready and able to provide documentation showing that the raw materials are diketone free, though. If we start seeing diketones appearing in eLiquid made with raw materials know to be free of them, then I (more precisely, the lawyers of the world) would expect finished products to be tested as well.

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Vendors? Here's how I see it. The vendors have the responsibility to ask the manufacturer of the products to provide the information. If the manufacturer doe not have the information, the vendor has 3 choices.
  1. Do not sell the product, since you are going to be bombarded with questions that you can not answer.
  2. Sell the product anyway without the information. When customers ask, inform them that neither you or the manufacturer can answer the questions, and let the customer decide from there.
  3. Sell the product after you have sent samples off to be tested so that you can answer the customer's questions.
Is it fair to ask every vendor to do independent testing? In my opinion, yes, it is since they all have the 3 options that I listed above available at the time that they chose to sell the product.

For finished eJuice, until we find that eLiquids made with flavorings known free of diketones start showing diketones in them, then no, I don't think every finished juice needs to be tested. The mixers should be ready and able to provide documentation showing that the raw materials are diketone free, though. If we start seeing diketones appearing in eLiquid made with raw materials know to be free of them, then I (more precisely, the lawyers of the world) would expect finished products to be tested as well.

pretty much, that is the nutshell of the matter..

and i do not think it will hurt his business.. look at lorann, ina tfa, cappella, flavors express tobacco express and others ;)

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I do not know Kevin, nor have I bought anything from him. I probably will in the future. He is at the point of selling the product already. Surely, he was (or should have been) prepared for this line of questioning by the time that he placed the order from the manufacturer. These issues are widely known, and they weren't something that just came up yesterday out of the blue. In my mind, "After Kevin had been made aware it was an issue" happened sometime back in 2012. I expect that from every vendor in the vaping community at this point.

For myself, I actually still use some of the TFA flavors that have diketones in them. But I know that they are there, so I can limit my intake of them. I will not buy any flavorings that won't tell me if they are there or not. I just won't.

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Off the cuff, and as I said in an earlier post I will get 5 tested.. if this is not enough for you. Tough luck get the rest tested yourself. You have the ability just as I have.. and if you even care as you say you do, then you will, if you dont care enough to get any tested, then why should I, you have the same means as I have.It is not MY RESPONSIBILITY to keep you SAFE from flavorings. It is your own.. We knew with cigarettes what we were inhaling. AND WE STILL SMOKED..
I dont spout HARMELSS in vaping I SPOUT HARM REDUCTION.

I know vapers are some of the worst critics. some say even if it comes back clean they still dont know if they will buy.. Sounds like people wanting to just make waves, or somehow impune my intentions. If you want the others tested as stated before, test it yourself. MY god if we were this hardcore on cigarettes when we were smoking and we KNEW better then, maybe we would all be in a better situation health wise.

Wllmc brings up a great point:
I guarantee you if any flavor on the market that claims no diacetyl or subs tfa, caps, inawera, german, NF went through the testing flavor art does they would all fail.

AND also as he states we dont REALLY know what happens when you mix so many "safe" molecules. what we are actually inhaling,.. Diacetyl is really the only one we know about. There could be so many more.. but if you get something odd from vaping flavors, am I or other vendors worried about getting sued? NO, because I do not say it is safer, I say it is reduced HARM, that means it could harm you in some ways we may not even know about. anyone over the age of 18 knows that too much of anything is harmful.

Get off your high horse, I am getting 5 tested next week.

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Off the cuff, and as I said in an earlier post I will get 5 tested.. if this is not enough for you. Tough luck get the rest tested yourself. You have the ability just as I have.. and if you even care as you say you do, then you will, if you dont care enough to get any tested, then why should I, you have the same means as I have.It is not MY RESPONSIBILITY to keep you SAFE from flavorings. It is your own.. We knew with cigarettes what we were inhaling. AND WE STILL SMOKED..
I dont spout HARMELSS in vaping I SPOUT HARM REDUCTION.

Dude.. who is complaining? and who said vaping is harmless? NO ONE has proven it's safe.. but if we can get to where it is "reasonable" that is the best, is it not?
sure! we can all go and pay to test what you are selling.. :) i am in no way saying you need to have them all tested, but proof they pass in this country, matters to me.

We are all here for harm reduction, otherwise we would be smoking.. like i said, I appreciate you getting those 5 tested..

I know vapers are some of the worst critics. some say even if it comes back clean they still dont know if they will buy.. Sounds like people wanting to just make waves, or somehow impune my intentions. If you want the others tested as stated before, test it yourself. MY god if we were this hardcore on cigarettes when we were smoking and we KNEW better then, maybe we would all be in a better situation health wise.

Do you not know, Christmas is coming. Some, like myself do have families to buy things for, and if they do not vape, I can not see your flavors, much less anyone else's being top priority..
Not to come back hard on you, Kevin.. but sometimes it is just not about a particular companies product. Perhaps I should have made myself clear, and thought I did on yet another post, that I was stretched for money.
Yes I am taking this one bit a bit personal, but there you have it.. why Smoky is not investing atm.. plus i do not feel i want to rearrange a few 100 recipes over a new company flavor product.

Wllmc brings up a great point:
I guarantee you if any flavor on the market that claims no diacetyl or subs tfa, caps, inawera, german, NF went through the testing flavor art does they would all fail.
AND also as he states we dont REALLY know what happens when you mix so many "safe" molecules. what we are actually inhaling,.. Diacetyl is really the only one we know about. There could be so many more.. but if you get something odd from vaping flavors, am I or other vendors worried about getting sued? NO, because I do not say it is safer, I say it is reduced HARM, that means it could harm you in some ways we may not even know about. anyone over the age of 18 knows that too much of anything is harmful.
Get off your high horse, I am getting 5 tested next week.

Actually, Nicvape has passed both "Diacetyl and Acetyl Propionyl Free" or they wouldn't be sitting in the facebook group created for people that make claims that their juice and/or flavors are free from it.
Yes there are others, but those 2 are the main.. until something else pops up, we are all just playing wack a mole.

There is no "high horse" in this race.. I dont have one.. ;) happy with what I have atm.
but the fact these are coming from another country, with their standards set.. If i get into them, it will be after i do any research or testing, myself, and after the New Year.

I am not the first person to question, but when you invested in this, and you know the community, you should have excepted this discussion to pop up. Yes I agree with MD_ on this..

Talon was the first to ask.. then i asked for mds sheets, and was told they are coming.. do you have them yet?

and it's not just me asking, so hope the others wont think you just jumped down on us for asking about flavors you are promoting..

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kevin, I'll be the first to admit that starting, and then continuing to smoke for 30 years was the dumbest thing that I ever did in my life. I take full responsibility for that. I am a vaper by accident. My wife asked me to quit smoking, so I tried vaping. I haven't smoked since November of 2013. Now that I have stopped smoking, I just want to make sure that I do not repeat the same mistake by trading one significant harm for another. I have seen this very discussion pop up the last 3 times I have seen a "new flavoring brand" thread pop up. It will happen in all flavoring discussions to follow. That is just how we vapers see things now. I do not expect absolute safety. Nor do I expect you, or any other vendor to keep me safe. I take that responsibility fully on myself. That being said, making my own eLiquid returns full control over the content of the vapor that I inhale back to me. I have the opportunity to choose for myself what goes into my eLiquid. All I expect, or would ask from you as a vendor is the truth, and to help me make an intelligent, informed decision as to what is the best choice in ingredients for me based on my own personal concerns. If the manufacturer has not provided proof to you that there are none of the bad compounds in their flavorings, just tell us that. If they have given you proof, tell us so (I'd take your word for it). If they do not know, tell us so. We just want straight talk. I am sure lots of people reading this agree with those sentiments.

I was not in any way trying to be hostile towards you, or your business. I honestly think that this is a valid question, and it should not have been an unexpected one.

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, I tell ya, You want to put the main responsibility on me for getting this stuff tested because I sell it. What I am saying is I dont mind getting a few of them tested. But by god if you are so worried about it.. then get pro active and test a few yourselves. who here in the vaping community, who are not in sales who mix for their friends or family have actually tested or sent any of these out to be tested for themselves.. I bet not many, if any at all.
Anyone want to donate to me for getting these sampled??? its $150 a pop... Put your money where your mouth is if you want more than the 5 I said I would test

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Personally I'm fine with you not getting any of them tested, but I would HIGHLY encourage you to then remove the statement on your website saying these flavors are diacetyl and diketone free.

I fully understand that you only copied that from the site of your supplier, but it's clear your supplier has not had these tested for confirmation of that statement. My personal opinion is actually that this burden doesn't fall on you, but that it falls on German Flavours.

I just don't feel comfortable, and I don't want to speak on behalf of the community here, but I think I can say with relative certainty that most folks don't want to see something advertised as being free of everything we're trying to avoid when no one has actually checked to see if it is.

If it's truly, diacetyl/diketone free, then the testing pays for itself by continuing to advertise it that way. If it isn't diacetyl/diketone free, not only is German Flavours opened up for massive litigation but stating so on your site without any proof also opens VT up to the same potential civil litigation.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I agree with botboy.. 100%
i didn't ask you to test them, but it's a mighty fine gesture..
it's just not your place.
if you decide to not test them, I can understand that too..

Who ever made them needs to do so as well as send documents proven it passes their countries origin and the percentage if anything found.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This has turned out to be a most interesting thread and I hope the German flavors question gets sorted out for you vaporstek. It's sad that you can't trust what you read on the German flavorings site or the friend that turned you on tho these Flavors.

I am one of the masses that does not think about the "verboten " ingredients too
much, but can understand the concerns.

The more I read these comments, the more concerned I am getting.

I have one question that keeps popping up in my mind. This is about vendors finished juices for sale because we know that out of all these flavor companies, some have verboten ingredients and some don't and as long as your a DIY'er you know reasonably well what's going into your juice . The other 99% of Vapers do not.

Ive never seen one of these testing results analysis sheets myself, but I would like to see them and learn how to read them and learn how to tell the test is for the exact flavor or finished juice that I am interested in.

Kevin ( your Vaporstek ?) I don't know you and I'm Not a customer yet, but I would like to learn about them ( in this or a new thread maybe) so we ( I ) can get educated. This isn't just a request for Kevin but anyone that doesn't mind educating us about how to read these and the correct questions to ask.

Botboy, I would like to see your test results as well for all the finished juices in your new line of juices that you are selling. I presume you have had this done for each of the finished products you sell and can post them all if requested.

Smoky Blue, I would ask the same of you for your 100 juices that you sell. I would assume that you have these available for the asking as well.

I'm not asking for the test results for the flavors you or any vendor says they use, but I would would want the test results for your finished products and each one if them by name.

Reading all of the interest and responses in this thread, I am getting very curious about this.

After reading this thread this earlier, I went to a local vape shop to buy a couple Vct4's they just got in. While I was there, I asked about which flavoring company they use to
Make their juices. To my surprise, they about bit my head off and told me that they don't disclose that kind of information.

That's what prompted this rather lengthy email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I'd love to give those to you, Tball.. however..

#1.. i am a private seller with a select few people that do purchase..
#2.. I have zero company name, nor a shop (b&m) I operate from..
#3.. my sales fluctuates so much, I do not make a lot of profit from my juice.
#4.. I have yet to make any testing at all, but I do a ton of reading and have read reports so I do know what they look like..

and i do have a separate thread to discuss all of this, without sidetracking the German Flavor thread..

I have always been open on my selling, however, since i do not make much profit at all..
this is not a standing long haul business.. I could write everything completely off ;)

more than welcome to pop in here:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/just-curious-about-bad-flavors.34597/#post-194619

and talk more on this.. :)

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This has turned out to be a most interesting thread and I hope the German flavors question gets sorted out for you vaporstek. It's sad that you can't trust what you read on the German flavorings site or the friend that turned you on tho these Flavors.

I am one of the masses that does not think about the "verboten " ingredients too
much, but can understand the concerns.

The more I read these comments, the more concerned I am getting.

I have one question that keeps popping up in my mind. This is about vendors finished juices for sale because we know that out of all these flavor companies, some have verboten ingredients and some don't and as long as your a DIY'er you know reasonably well what's going into your juice . The other 99% of Vapers do not.

Ive never seen one of these testing results analysis sheets myself, but I would like to see them and learn how to read them and learn how to tell the test is for the exact flavor or finished juice that I am interested in.

Kevin ( your Vaporstek ?) I don't know you and I'm Not a customer yet, but I would like to learn about them ( in this or a new thread maybe) so we ( I ) can get educated. This isn't just a request for Kevin but anyone that doesn't mind educating us about how to read these and the correct questions to ask.

Botboy, I would like to see your test results as well for all the finished juices in your new line of juices that you are selling. I presume you have had this done for each of the finished products you sell and can post them all if requested.

Smoky Blue, I would ask the same of you for your 100 juices that you sell. I would assume that you have these available for the asking as well.

I'm not asking for the test results for the flavors you or any vendor says they use, but I would would want the test results for your finished products and each one if them by name.

Reading all of the interest and responses in this thread, I am getting very curious about this.

After reading this thread this earlier, I went to a local vape shop to buy a couple Vct4's they just got in. While I was there, I asked about which flavoring company they use to
Make their juices. To my surprise, they about bit my head off and told me that they don't disclose that kind of information.

That's what prompted this rather lengthy email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just to clarify Thunderball. Kevin contacted me about the German Flavours. I did not find them.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
No problem man. This will be the last time I'll do this again. I was hoping to get in the vaping industry one day. Looks like I'll be delivering lumber till I retire :D

you are in it, Jimi.. a big part..
we all are.. where this will all end up.. who knows??
but it is far from over.. don't go tossing towels right now..
hang loose ;)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
the mds sheets are not showing up for this flavor company yet, so i still hold out hope.
i wont give up, unless that countries testing is far above (on outcome) as our own standards..
there are those who will use these flavors, testing or not..

remember, we all taste things and do and think differently.. :)

captaincannibal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Personally I'm fine with you not getting any of them tested, but I would HIGHLY encourage you to then remove the statement on your website saying these flavors are diacetyl and diketone free.

I fully understand that you only copied that from the site of your supplier, but it's clear your supplier has not had these tested for confirmation of that statement. My personal opinion is actually that this burden doesn't fall on you, but that it falls on German Flavours.

I just don't feel comfortable, and I don't want to speak on behalf of the community here, but I think I can say with relative certainty that most folks don't want to see something advertised as being free of everything we're trying to avoid when no one has actually checked to see if it is.

If it's truly, diacetyl/diketone free, then the testing pays for itself by continuing to advertise it that way. If it isn't diacetyl/diketone free, not only is German Flavours opened up for massive litigation but stating so on your site without any proof also opens VT up to the same potential civil litigation.

This is very well said and reflects a lot of people's opinion, I think.

VT, you guys are great and nobody is attacking you here. It is definitely your supplier's job to have these tested. If they have no tested them all then I do not think it is safe to say they are completely free of those chemicals. That is very misleading and if somebody does get any of them tested and finds them to NOT be completely free of those chemicals, it will likely/unfortunately come back to you and hurt your business.

Just throwing my two cents out there but yeah, +1 to what Botboy said.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Watermelon is wicked strong ! At the recommended 8% it tasted like my wife's Scentsy wick-less candles. :D I started all over, and mixed a 10 ml bottle with only 10 drops of flavoring. I vaped that, and it was still too strong ! I then cut it in half. Guess what ? That was still too strong ! WTF !!!! I then made a 5ml bottle of unflavored, and added 5 ml of the Watermelon mixture. So, 2 or 3 drops should be plenty for a 10 ml bottle of juice. I have no idea why this is so potent. But, it's very sweet, and tastes like the watermelon from Bubblicious bubblegum.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
The Watermelon is wicked strong ! At the recommended 8% it tasted like my wife's Scentsy wick-less candles. :D I started all over, and mixed a 10 ml bottle with only 10 drops of flavoring. I vaped that, and it was still too strong ! I then cut it in half. Guess what ? That was still too strong ! WTF !!!! I then made a 5ml bottle of unflavored, and added 5 ml of the Watermelon mixture. So, 2 or 3 drops should be plenty for a 10 ml bottle of juice. I have no idea why this is so potent. But, it's very sweet, and tastes like the watermelon from Bubblicious bubblegum.
holy snap ! how about that. a flavor review. thanks jimi

Thomas Miraglia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
All four flavors that I have tried we're very strong also. The custard, vanilla tobacco, nut cream, and vanilla crescent. Started with 5 drops per 5 mls. Going to cut back to 3 drops and see. So far they are very good flavors with the exception of the vanilla tobacco. I was looking forward to that one the most but the tobacco tastes like chocolate and I can't stand chocolate vapes. Maybe I just mixed it to strong.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
yes they are very strong

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All four flavors that I have tried we're very strong also. The custard, vanilla tobacco, nut cream, and vanilla crescent. Started with 5 drops per 5 mls. Going to cut back to 3 drops and see. So far they are very good flavors with the exception of the vanilla tobacco. I was looking forward to that one the most but the tobacco tastes like chocolate and I can't stand chocolate vapes. Maybe I just mixed it to strong.
Thanks for the info Thomas. I'm gonna try these at your recommendations :)

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL !!! You're welcome man :) I can't give up on these flavors just yet. These are more challenging than I thought ;)
They are challenging aren't they? At 14% the Blackberry Cream is :eek:. At 6% it's :eek:. The Germans must have (cue deep announcer voice) Tastebuds Of Iron. lol And I'm certainly not done yet either. I just saw he got some Winter Edition in. Damn it! I neeeeed gingerbread and speculoos. Guess who has been vaping the German Strawberry. :D It's not perfect but it's good! I got some Rhubarb yesterday and next up is Strawberry Rhubarb Pie.

Fig is very good at the recommended %. It's pretty similar to FA Fig but not as green and slightly sweet. Not as cloyingly sweet as Cap Fig. Keeper.

Thomas Miraglia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just diluted the vanilla crescent and I have to say its excellent. I've tried many different vanilla flavorings but this is my favorite with Shisha vanilla close behind. The problem for me with the Shisha is that it seems to have a creamy component. I do enjoy creamy vapes but I also like a good tasting straightforward vanilla so to speak and this is definitely that. I have 7 more on the way and I'm excited to try them. I just think the recommended strength on them is a bit much. I am going to start out by using very little and add if necessary.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Taste buds of German steel ! :D Sweet ! I'm happy for you on the Strawberry ! :) I just mixed some Toffee at 6 drops. I need to rebuild another coil from this potent Watermelon. :D

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Toffee is so strange. I swear the carrier smells like acetone ! At 6 drops it tasted chemical. I added 4 more drops, and what a mistake that was :D
I started all over and three drops lacked that buttery taste. I went to 4 drops. Not much luck. My throat feels irritated as well. I'm gonna pass on this one.

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
NEW FLAVORS UP!! ;)

captaincannibal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
VT, do you guys know what the Sweetness Enhancer consists of? It definitely isn't sucralose or ethyl maltol. Its pretty dark. It works nicely though, I'm just curious what the heck it is. Haven't seen any sweetener this dark.

By the way, the yogurts are excellent. Definitely buying more of those.

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not sure CC, But it is nicely different.. ;)

Last edited:

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK managed to get some new flavors up this morning.. Thank you all. I am trying to get to try all the flavors. It is a bit slow going, but maybe by the first of the year I will find time within my schedule to actually try every flavor..
Kevin

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
..., but maybe by the first of the year I will find time within my schedule to actually try every flavor..

Just vape faster, Kevin!

Maybe not the ideal thread to say this in, but I want to thank you again for your awesome nic. Every flavor and recipe I make is better with it. I recently thawed out some stashed nic I got from other sources, figuring I could get some use from it. Uhhhh, NO! I'd forgotten how drastic the improvement was with my recipes in VT nic. Order placed, lesson (again) learned. Thanks, Kevin!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Just vape faster, Kevin!

Maybe not the ideal thread to say this in, but I want to thank you again for your awesome nic. Every flavor and recipe I make is better with it. I recently thawed out some stashed nic I got from other sources, figuring I could get some use from it. Uhhhh, NO! I'd forgotten how drastic the improvement was with my recipes in VT nic. Order placed, lesson (again) learned. Thanks, Kevin!
ya vape faster lol........ just echoing what HIC said :) thanks kevin

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For those interested, I have decided to keep the nicotine on sale until December 24th. In celebration of getting the German flavors in. I think it is only fitting that the nicotine we use be on sale to go along with these great flavors.

As an update I did not get time to send off samples this last week to be tested. But they will
Go out this week.

I am not used to keeping track of inventory for the stores as well as cutting nicotine, making the schedule for workers and making sure that sales at the stores go as planned. It is a juggling act I am not used too. It takes a minimum of 4 people to do what I am attempting to do myself at this point, but thanks to my crew they are willing to put in the hours to keep the lights burning.

More info also to come on inawera flavors when things calm down a bit.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors