German Flavours from Vapers Tek

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm always excited to get a new flavor order in but Kevin has just upped my excitement by 1000!!! @Vaperstek any chance you guys will be redoing the descriptions on the German flavors? Don't get me wrong, I like surprises but some of those descriptions tell you nothing.

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm always excited to get a new flavor order in but Kevin has just upped my excitement by 1000!!! @Vaperstek any chance you guys will be redoing the descriptions on the German flavors? Don't get me wrong, I like surprises but some of those descriptions tell you nothing.

Talon, We will add some additional information as we can get to it..

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
is vaping helpful for quit cigarette smoking ?

Sure they can't advertise it as an aid to quit smoking but it definitely works. My 1 year anniversary is coming up and I don't even think about cigarettes anymore. It took just 5 days of vaping for me to completely quit cigarettes. And I was coming from a 20 year habit and smoked a pack to a pack and a half everyday. This shit is a lifesaver!!!

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Speculoos (Dutch: Speculaas Dutch pronunciation: [spekyˈlaːs], French: spéculoos, German: Spekulatius) is a type of spiced shortcrustbiscuit, traditionally baked for consumption on or just before St Nicholas' feast in the Netherlands (December 5), Belgium (December 6),[1] and around Christmas in Germany. In recent decades it has become available all year round. Speculoos are thin, very crunchy, slightly browned and, most significantly, have some image or figure (often from the traditional stories about St. Nicholas) stamped on the front side before baking; the back is flat.

Speculoos dough does not rise much. Dutch and Belgian versions are baked with light brown (beet) sugar and baking powder. German Spekulatius uses baker's ammonia as leavening agent. Spices used in speculoos are cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger,cardamom and white pepper. Most Speculoos versions are made from white flour, brown sugar, butter and spices. Some varieties use some almond flour and have slivered almonds embedded in the bottom. Some Belgian varieties use less or no spice.

I dropped the percentage to 3% because the spices overpowered the shortbread. Results are, I wish I was decorating a Christmas tree right now ;)
This flavor is blowing my mind ! :)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had hoped to get speculoos, but it wasn't available on that first order - next time!

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Speculoos

I dropped the percentage to 3% because the spices overpowered the shortbread. Results are, I wish I was decorating a Christmas tree right now ;)

This is the flavor of the cookies you get on on airplane. If this tastes like those, my wife will be in heaven when we can actually order this flavor.
speculoos_lotus.jpg

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This is the flavor of the cookies you get on on airplane. If this tastes like those, my wife will be in heaven when we can actually order this flavor.
speculoos_lotus.jpg
I hope it is. The Speculoos flavoring has a touch of clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon. I'm trying to find the white pepper :D

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hope it is. The Speculoos flavoring has a touch of clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon. I'm trying to find the white pepper :D

Those spices sound about right to me. How is the shortbread flavor in it??

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Speculoos (Dutch: Speculaas Dutch pronunciation: [spekyˈlaːs], French: spéculoos, German: Spekulatius) is a type of spiced shortcrustbiscuit, traditionally baked for consumption on or just before St Nicholas' feast in the Netherlands (December 5), Belgium (December 6),[1] and around Christmas in Germany. In recent decades it has become available all year round. Speculoos are thin, very crunchy, slightly browned and, most significantly, have some image or figure (often from the traditional stories about St. Nicholas) stamped on the front side before baking; the back is flat.

Speculoos dough does not rise much. Dutch and Belgian versions are baked with light brown (beet) sugar and baking powder. German Spekulatius uses baker's ammonia as leavening agent. Spices used in speculoos are cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger,cardamom and white pepper. Most Speculoos versions are made from white flour, brown sugar, butter and spices. Some varieties use some almond flour and have slivered almonds embedded in the bottom. Some Belgian varieties use less or no spice.

I am waiting on this . I have a serious speculoos cookie butter addiction

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
any mds sheets on this company?
I seen some somewhere, or the equivalent of. @HeadInClouds did some pretty good research on the company and their testing etc is close to par with flavor art I believe. not sure anyone should quote me on this just yet on that, they are really clean tho I believe

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OH, and to answer about the speculoos. I do not Vape sweets and such much, but this cookie has my attention.. It is great...

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My put it in the cart finger was getting itchy but alas... custard seems to be out of stock :(

Kevin, a co-worker is between smoking stinkys and cigalikes. I have a setup I am going to let him use and want to find a mellow light cigarette flavor for him.
Any suggestions from the German tobacco choices ?
No other flavors, just a straight tobacco.

I think using a real mod and atty may be whats needed for him to give up the stinkys.

Thanx,
Chris
Chris,
The burley is unlike any burley I have ever tasted. remarkable. The bald eagle and american blend silver tobacco are great.

And for anyone interested.. The toffee is OFF THE CHARTS GREAT!!!!!!

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Most who ordered will get today or tomorrow. Some went out monday, and since post office was closed yesterday the rest are going out today.. I had to redo some labels so if you see this and your package has not moved after today, let me know and I will get the tracking for you.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I seen some somewhere, or the equivalent of. @HeadInClouds did some pretty good research on the company and their testing etc is close to par with flavor art I believe. not sure anyone should quote me on this just yet on that, they are really clean tho I believe

Yes, I saw nothing to make me suspicious of their claims. They do biological testing, similar to FlavourArt's Clearstream program.

EDIT: MY BAD!!! I was confusing German Flavours with another (Greek) company that does biological testing similar to FlavourArt's Clearstream program. The above is NOT true, to my knowledge.

I'm sorry!

Last edited:

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My order just came in. I had to smell these flavors. OMG! they are wonderful. I'm mixing tonight all four flavors with Vapor tek nicotine. The odor of all four flavors are so realistic.
Thanks Kevin for offering these flavorings.
The vanilla pudding smells so good. I might be dumping some Capella v2 because all I get is a plastic smell.
Ohh YEAH !!! Now the fun begins :)

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm vaping the American Silver right now. It's very good :) I'm hoping the RY4 is stellar, which it probably will be :)

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
USPS up to their nonsense again. They decided I wanted my package forwarded? To some town I've never heard of hours and hours away? I hope they enjoy my flavorings. :( doubtful I will see them anytime time soon.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
USPS up to their nonsense again. They decided I wanted my package forwarded? To some town I've never heard of hours and hours away? I hope they enjoy my flavorings. :( doubtful I will see them anytime time soon.
That's awful ! I've had that happen to me after waiting 40 days from Poland. It took a couple of days to receive it after that. You'll get them soon :)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now you tell me. I ended up making a double batch of strawberry Cheesecake. :) I made 60mL of Strawberry Cheesecake, 30mL of Blueberrry Cheesecake, 30 mL of Lemon Cheesecake, and lastly 30mL of Vanilla Pudding/Custard. I want to dive into the Lemon Cheesecake but I suppose I need to let it steep. I made enough to give a friend a sample.

I thought the Lemon Cheesecake wasn't available? Did I miss it? LOL

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salty_liquorice

This is one of my favorite things to eat. My son's girlfriend lives in Sweden. I always have plenty of salty liquorice to munch on. As for the flavor, I was skeptical. I said no way can someone replicate this. I can't even find a stellar liquorice that doesn't fade. Or the wick turns to black gunk. Well, these German masterminds nailed this mofo !! :D The taste is not salty. Just a hint. The liquorice, I swear it tastes exactly like it was extracted from the real root. The ammonium chloride is in here too ! Unbelievable ! Now this is an acquired taste. You really have to be a black liquorice fan to enjoy this one :D Inhaling this is another experience. It's very numbing when it hits the buds. The nose hit is just remarkable. This is a flavor that not only tastes amazing, but feels freakin fantastic ! I would love to see others enjoy this as much as I do :) WOOHOO !!!! :)

Last edited:

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Question for you guys and gals. Why would any stand alone single pre mixed flavor need any type of steeping to make it taste good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Question for you guys and gals. Why would any stand alone single pre mixed flavor need any type of steeping to make it taste good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My theory is because it's the same as when we make a base. Multi-flavored mixes generally do benefit from some form of steeping, whether it be time or heat. Same with these multiflavored mixes from my experience (and many of the ones I got are multiflavors).

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Back in post #78 of this thread - I SCREWED UP! I said German Flavours does biological testing on their flavors, similar to FlavourArt's Clearstream program. That was actually a different (Greek) company, NOT German Flavours. I'm very sorry, didn't intend to mislead anyone!

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
From German Flavours website: We expressly waive diacetyl. diacetyl research show that diacetyl promotes various aspects of amyloid-beta aggregation. Such beta Agreggationen be associated with Alzheimer's disease. Flavorings with diacetyl or related diketones therefore not used in our products are used.

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Back in post #78 of this thread - I SCREWED UP! I said German Flavours does biological testing on their flavors, similar to FlavourArt's Clearstream program. That was actually a different (Greek) company, NOT German Flavours. I'm very sorry, didn't intend to mislead anyone!

Its Ok HIC, we all know that vaping is "cutting edge" and there are many flavoring companys we buy from everyday that do not do biological testing. My guess is with Eu rules being usually tighter than usa rules, that they are as fine as anyone elses. I find them to be [URL='https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&hs=6Am&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&channel=sb&q=extraordinarily&spell=1&sa=X&ei=MFBlVLfRLJWoyAS7y4LAAQ&ved=0CBwQBSgA']extraordinarily clean.[/URL]

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Go by item number until your German kicks in ;)

I see the item number on my bottles but I don't see them on your website or when I look my order up on your website. If you were referring to the invoice that ships in the box, that went into the garbage with the box.

*update*
I'm good. I got a little advice from Google!

Last edited:

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Punch it in the search bar Talon

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't taste any diacetyl in any of mine. Not sure though that I could pick some of the diketones. I suspect the tracetin is giving me a bitter taste in the cheesecakes, though - which I know not everyone picks up. In fact I had a friend test the strawberry cheesecake today (after a quick heat steep last night) - she immediately picked up that it was cheesecake, which is pretty impressive!

By the way - the rhubarb flavor is dead-on rhubarb - it's fabulous!

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't taste any diacetyl in any of mine. Not sure though that I could pick some of the diketones. I suspect the tracetin is giving me a bitter taste in the cheesecakes, though - which I know not everyone picks up. In fact I had a friend test the strawberry cheesecake today (after a quick heat steep last night) - she immediately picked up that it was cheesecake, which is pretty impressive!

By the way - the rhubarb flavor is dead-on rhubarb - it's fabulous!
Awesome ! May I ask what percentage did you mix the cheesecakes ? 7% seems too high for me.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome ! May I ask what percentage did you mix the cheesecakes ? 7% seems too high for me.

Yup, I did 7%, which I'm sure was too high for the blueberry. I mixed everything at the written percentage except a couple that I halved (marzipan and zimstern).

VU Sponsors