Become a Patron!

LOST VAPE TRIADE DNA200

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well it's an eBay company and I paid with PayPal..... If they don't help me I'll open a PayPal case against them.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I feel your pain, for a MUCH smaller outlay though.

Some places dual sell, at their self online presence and on eBay (or Amazon). Might be worth looking up alternative contacts, just in case.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel your pain, for a MUCH smaller outlay though.

Some places dual sell, at their self online presence and on eBay (or Amazon). Might be worth looking up alternative contacts, just in case.
I emailed also the repair center explaining everything in detail..... So I contacted everyone......

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They do actually have a website with alternate contacts: http://www.vapebay.com/

I don't know if it's the same as the eBay seller name, but the company is a guy, Chuan Liu, out of Hacienda Heights, CA as far as I can tell, since the listed address for the company is a private residence. Hope that helps.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I foresee a lot of these dropping dead. People went out of their way to say how superior it is. Just wait...... I wish no one ill fate but this thing is a POS IMO. YMMV perhaps if you are lucky. I took it apart and basically saw crap. Damn lucky the DNA200 has a fuse or a lot of people would be typing from the hospital with this mod. This is just my opinion and it will not change so no one needs to argue it. I take it at least one person already blocked my posts. That's fine but I tell you all just wait. Plus how many people are not on here that had one die in mere days? To be honest once Wisemec joined Joyetech they suck as well. The original Reuleaux pre Joyetech(DNA200) was extremely high quality and has lasted me over Two years now. That is useles to you guys though unless someone is selling a used one. I have taken old and new apart and there is no comparison. When I said the Reuleaux is better than the Triade I did not mean anything recent. I give the Triade that it looks very nice if the leather lasts which is doubtful. However as a $170 paperweight I figure it sucks. I am not trying to be a jerk and rub this in, I am just suggesting those that have not yet purchased one may want to think twice. I fixed mine but it is unusable because ripping battery wrappers shall simply suffice to again blow the fuse. Also as I mentioned it is not a real 510 even though it looks cool. Quite frankly I do not even know why I bothered replacing the fuse. MannyScoot, it is most likely your fuse as well. That is exactly how the board behaves when the fuse blows. I am sincerely sorry to everyone that had one of these reach an untimely demise. All show, No go. Of course there is no currently viable 3X 18650 DNA200 at the moment. At least that I know of. I would not buy a new Reuleaux either to add insult to injury. I hope you guys do not think I am being a troll. Obviously I am in the same boat. Mine acted up from the first minute and died Six days later but I did revive it. Even though it is still unusable as it stands.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I foresee a lot of these dropping dead. People went out of their way to say how superior it is. Just wait...... I wish no one ill fate but this thing is a POS IMO. YMMV perhaps if you are lucky. I took it apart and basically saw crap. Damn lucky the DNA200 has a fuse or a lot of people would be typing from the hospital with this mod. This is just my opinion and it will not change so no one needs to argue it. I take it at least one person already blocked my posts. That's fine but I tell you all just wait. Plus how many people are not on here that had one die in mere days? To be honest once Wisemec joined Joyetech they suck as well. The original Reuleaux pre Joyetech(DNA200) was extremely high quality and has lasted me over Two years now. That is useles to you guys though unless someone is selling a used one. I have taken old and new apart and there is no comparison. When I said the Reuleaux is better than the Triade I did not mean anything recent. I give the Triade that it looks very nice if the leather lasts which is doubtful. However as a $170 paperweight I figure it sucks. I am not trying to be a jerk and rub this in, I am just suggesting those that have not yet purchased one may want to think twice. I fixed mine but it is unusable because ripping battery wrappers shall simply suffice to again blow the fuse. Also as I mentioned it is not a real 510 even though it looks cool. Quite frankly I do not even know why I bothered replacing the fuse. MannyScoot, it is most likely your fuse as well. That is exactly how the board behaves when the fuse blows. I am sincerely sorry to everyone that had one of these reach an untimely demise. All show, No go. Of course there is no currently viable 3X 18650 DNA200 at the moment. At least that I know of. I would not buy a new Reuleaux either to add insult to injury. I hope you guys do not think I am being a troll. Obviously I am in the same boat. Mine acted up from the first minute and died Six days later but I did revive it. Even though it is still unusable as it stands.
I took my (1) year old mod RX200 that worked good bit looked beat, and sent it to a buddy in Louisiana that builds 4s lipos and he told me he put a 510 v2 Varitube in it painted it silver changed all the thin wires 're soldered everything and hydro dipped the front and rear panels hand painted and GOSS clearcoated. Changed all (4) magnets with earth magnets..... He says the battery tray is still perfect.......

$20.00 for the paint job and $30.00 for all the rest..... Plus $2.63 shipping .... Heading my way tomorrow.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I'm saying is the Triade let me down poor paint horrible 510 the juice running down the hill into that bottom plate, star screws you can't take off, a battery door that raffles, horrible leather that's already tearing..... No problems with battery tray if you figure out how to take the battery out.... But for the price it should be better..... I paid $176.00 for it......

All I'm saying is I took my old Rx200 that I loved and beat the shit out of and still worked and invested in her and really turned her into a bad bitch again...

This time the way she should be...... And if I get another year out of her even better..... A pretty good working machine for (2) years for $36.00 original price plus $52.00 for rebuilding her my way !!! ..... That's $86.00 cost

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look at this paint from carrying in my pocket no keys no change just in and out of my pocket....
IMAG1890_1.jpgIMAG1889_1.jpg

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did not even get that far with it. Problems from day One and on Sixth day blew. Nice job on the RX200! I took my Reuleaux DNA200 and electroplated it with chrome and then .5 mil Platinum. Now it is like a custom mod. Just like yours. The original DNA did not need any circuitry upgrading. It was built very well. Had a different 510 than the new ones too. I have been using it about Two years and have changed the batteries hundreds of times. On the original they gently, easily pop right in and out. Do not even need to use the ripcord. The new one is still great if you upgrade it. You should have got a better 510 if you wanted. I changed my magnets to Neodymium. the door is on solid now. it pulls the door from 6 inches away. those are the strongest little magnets.

These people just don't know it yet about their Triade but I bet they change their tune soon. I took it apart and it is pure crap. Everything I got from Lost Vape died in days. They are the bottom of the barrel. Wisemec is still good for a nice $30 mod. I probably would not buy the current DNA.

Man, you paid $6 more than me for the Triade. we got ripped. I bet your place will not take it back either? It will be interesting how their CS is. Let us know please. Half these China outfits just say user error to get out of it. The funny thing is I bought it solely for how it looks. Not for long I guess if the electronics do not crap out first. I have no idea how you get batteries in it without tearing them. The buttons in my battery sled do not even move! I am sure that is just bad QC.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did not even get that far with it. Problems from day One and on Sixth day blew. Nice job on the RX200! I took my Reuleaux DNA200 and electroplated it with chrome and then .5 mil Platinum. Now it is like a custom mod. Just like yours. The original DNA did not need any circuitry upgrading. It was built very well. Had a different 510 than the new ones too. I have been using it about Two years and have changed the batteries hundreds of times. On the original they gently, easily pop right in and out. Do not even need to use the ripcord. The new one is still great if you upgrade it. You should have got a better 510 if you wanted. I changed my magnets to Neodymium. the door is on solid now. it pulls the door from 6 inches away. those are the strongest little magnets.

These people just don't know it yet about their Triade but I bet they change their tune soon. I took it apart and it is pure crap. Everything I got from Lost Vape died in days. They are the bottom of the barrel. Wisemec is still good for a nice $30 mod. I probably would not buy the current DNA.

Man, you paid $6 more than me for the Triade. we got ripped. I bet your place will not take it back either? It will be interesting how their CS is. Let us know please. Half these China outfits just say user error to get out of it. The funny thing is I bought it solely for how it looks. Not for long I guess if the electronics do not crap out first. I have no idea how you get batteries in it without tearing them. The buttons in my battery sled do not even move! I am sure that is just bad QC.
SMH. The Reuleaux has been out for less than a 1 year. The DNA chip just a little longer than that. How have you been using it for 2 years?

If you don't like your Triade why don't you just sell it instead of running around like a troll ripping it? I mean if you have juice running down your mod, then a mod with leather isn't for you. I try to keep the juice in my tanks, not running down the side of my mods. We get you don't like it (your like a broken record in more than 1 thread), not everyone likes every mod. Most people just move on instead of waging a personal vendetta against a mod.

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SMH. The mod has been out for less than a 1 year. The DNA chip just a little longer than that. How have you been using it for 2 years?

If you don't like your Triade why don't you just sell it instead of running around like a troll ripping it? I mean if you have juice running down your mod, then a mod with leather isn't for you. I try to keep the juice in my tanks, not running down the side of my mods. We get you don't like it (your like a broken record in more than 1 thread), not everyone likes every mod. Most people just move on instead of waging a personal vendetta against a mod.
I haven't used it (1) month..... It blew up on day 29.... You probably mean the other bad luck man........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love mine, looks sexy and worked amazing...... It just gave up..... I don't want to open it up, but it might be the fuse as someone stated.....
IMAG1883_1.jpg

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here. Looks great. I am just pissed okay. $170 down the toilet in 6 days. I do have a vendetta against it. Perhaps rightfully so. At least for me. if yours is real good then great.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Same here. Looks great. I am just pissed okay. $170 down the toilet in 6 days. I do have a vendetta against it. Perhaps rightfully so. At least for me. if yours is real good then great.
Still haven't told us how you've been using your reuleaux for 2 years when it's only been out for one ?? You must be a beta tester for wismec... lmao

Edit: and you guys way overpaid for your triades. I paid 112.50 shipped to my door.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do apologize for that then. I have no concept of time. Seemed like two years. I do remember I was waiting for it. So a year I guess then.
Yes, that is why I am so stinking mad. If I paid about a bill instead of over two with tax I would not be nearly as upset about it. Lot's of $100 mods broke but I did not go nuts about it. I am just saying the Triade is not the last word in quality. It might be okay and work fine for many. I would not say it is any better than the Wisemec I have here. The new ones I agree are also lacking. They did most certainly change things when the RX came out. or maybe even before that. I don't know.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah 200 is Hella expensive for this mod. I picked one up because I thought 112 was a good deal and liked the looks. Like I said I haven't had any issues with mine. Hope I just didn't jinx myself..lol Im gonna be extra careful with it from now on. I would be pissed if it crapped out. I guess only time will tell.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't want to be the one to say it but, yeah a single mod used almost 24/7 to go through nearly 40ml a day it probably not going to last the test of time. Should get more than 29 days out of it, but the point still stands.

Lol manny you need manny mods..JOOZE hoarder
Lol

VAPE ON

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL..... I sit in the bathroom sometimes and Vape 10ml in 10 minutes chain Vaping just to kill the odor in there.......

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL..... I sit in the bathroom sometimes and Vape 10ml in 10 minutes chain Vaping just to kill the odor in there.......

Bahahahahahahahahahhaha
You need MOD for everything you do
Gud lawd... 10ml in 10 minutes!

VAPE ON

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just received and email from THE SELLER Vape Bay Inc asking me what batteries do I use and to quest an RMA...... I told them I use Sony VTC 5, LG He4, LG hg2, Samsung 25r, but of course married to the unit......

gasu

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn scary, my triade is still fine luckily and hope it won't die anytime soon :(.

Getting two custom dna 200 boxes now tho just so i can have some peace of mind if something goes wrong the fact i leave near the maker will be easy enough to fix. Only issue is it's going to be lipos, but welp worth it for not having to play the rma game specially since the store i bought my triade from can't even ship to my country atm, so if it breaks it will be fun.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn scary, my triade is still fine luckily and hope it won't die anytime soon :(.

Getting two custom dna 200 boxes now tho just so i can have some peace of mind if something goes wrong the fact i leave near the maker will be easy enough to fix. Only issue is it's going to be lipos, but welp worth it for not having to play the rma game specially since the store i bought my triade from can't even ship to my country atm, so if it breaks it will be fun.
It's good.... If you want to keep it for a long time...... Just just it very little or as least as possible..... And she will love you long time......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even though this thing pissed me off ar least I can fix shit. So that's that. Anyways, I was going to say I am like Manny. I vape 1ML a minute or thereabouts. Luckily I only vape like Six hours a day and not constantly. Still, I use a 30ml bottle per day. It is really due to the power I am running at and coils. Huge clouds but huge juice consumption. On that note, I think the Triade is actually very nice! I do not know if the leather lasts yet. The issue I have with it is the battery sled is way too tight. I fixed that too though so it is okay now. The thing is not the best mod in the world but it is one of the better Chinese examples honestly. Like I said you just need to think of these fucking things as disposable unfortunately. Even though I was badly injured I can still do my job. Which just happens to be an electronics tech! So it is not like I cannot fix/improve these things. The damn battery sled just pissed me off. Also for the record though the 510 is not better than the original Wisemec but it is better than this Joyetech crap. Anyways fuckit it works. Manny, if you can might as well just fix yours too.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I was told to ship it to the Triade repair center in Ohio, I pay shipping myself and I should have it back in 4 to 6 weeks.....
f7b7df77b277fec398e74db37ca83191.jpg

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was told to ship it to the Triade repair center in Ohio, I pay shipping myself and I should have it back in 4 to 6 weeks.....
f7b7df77b277fec398e74db37ca83191.jpg

Sucks you had to pay shipping and 4 to 6 weeks is a long time but at least your getting it repaired or replaced. Glad to hear it worked out.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tuesday, unless you bribed the mail courier....LABOR DAY, Manny.....:cry:......:vapemail:
Fuck.... And it arrived in Orlando yesterday.... I was wondering why the tracking said unexpected delivery date Tuesday..... Fuck.... And i'm off Sunday and Monday......

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fuck.... And it arrived in Orlando yesterday.... I was wondering why the tracking said unexpected delivery date Tuesday..... Fuck.... And i'm off Sunday and Monday......

Can't *like* that.....but time flies when having fun.....pretend you're having fun...... :cry:....:popcorn:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To be frank I was so mad because I really liked this mod. However, while ripping battery wrappers. In fact as I mentioned that caused the fuse to blow. Wihich I also mentioned I replaced and it is working again. It continued to rip battery wrappers. So to me at least I found this to be unacceptable if not downright dangerous. Even though the fuse should just blow as it did. I did not wish to be replacing a fuse every time I used it either. Now, many find the Reuleaux mods to be just as tight. I on the other hand own several of which the battery sleds actually allow batteries to fall out without the cover in place. I have a RX3200 with a dead board(not the fuse). I do not care to send it to Evolv for a $30 mod. So I proceeded to engage in a project which was not too difficult for me at least. I fitted the Triade with a Reuleaux(White) batery sled. Now, it is a fine mod. I like it because the 510 is in the center even though it is no better than that of the Wisemec's. I like the shape. I like the feel in my hand with the leather. So for myself at least I have now made this usable. Rest assured, now I will use it plenty. So this problem is fixed and I am in a better mood. Of course their battery sled is unacceptable IMO. You should not have to modify it to be functional. Whatever though, I am much more pleased now. Notwithstanding the battery sled rendering this mod useless I find it to be very nice. It is not better than a Reuleaux DNA200(original, not the current crop which are also problematic). However It does look nicer and fils better in my hand. It is now at least equal to the Reuleaux DNA200 of yore. Probably better than a new offering from Wisemec. The point is this should not have to be undertaken to allow it's functionality and some cannot do so anyways.. Nonetheless I am now pleased with it and will give it more time than my many other mods including the Reuleaux DNA200. In a nutshell: Problem solved. Of course this should not be required of it but I am okay with it and just happy to have it in a functional state. So that's that, It is good and I am currently using it as I type this. However Lost Vape really needs to address this issue IMO. Many cannot or will not do this modification to it. Including having to possibly purchase a donor Reuleaux. Which would make the mod simply too expensive in that case IMO. I just happened to happen to have the parts,skills and time. This worked out good and I am now pleased. YMMV of course should you decide to partake in this modification of the device. Certainly voiding your warranty. I am all set now though.

I do apologize that I was a jerk about it.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To be frank I was so mad because I really liked this mod. However, while ripping battery wrappers. In fact as I mentioned that caused the fuse to blow. Wihich I also mentioned I replaced and it is working again. It continued to rip battery wrappers. So to me at least I found this to be unacceptable if not downright dangerous. Even though the fuse should just blow as it did. I did not wish to be replacing a fuse every time I used it either. Now, many find the Reuleaux mods to be just as tight. I on the other hand own several of which the battery sleds actually allow batteries to fall out without the cover in place. I have a RX3200 with a dead board(not the fuse). I do not care to send it to Evolv for a $30 mod. So I proceeded to engage in a project which was not too difficult for me at least. I fitted the Triade with a Reuleaux(White) batery sled. Now, it is a fine mod. I like it because the 510 is in the center even though it is no better than that of the Wisemec's. I like the shape. I like the feel in my hand with the leather. So for myself at least I have now made this usable. Rest assured, now I will use it plenty. So this problem is fixed and I am in a better mood. Of course their battery sled is unacceptable IMO. You should not have to modify it to be functional. Whatever though, I am much more pleased now. Notwithstanding the battery sled rendering this mod useless I find it to be very nice. It is not better than a Reuleaux DNA200(original, not the current crop which are also problematic). However It does look nicer and fils better in my hand. It is now at least equal to the Reuleaux DNA200 of yore. Probably better than a new offering from Wisemec. The point is this should not have to be undertaken to allow it's functionality and some cannot do so anyways.. Nonetheless I am now pleased with it and will give it more time than my many other mods including the Reuleaux DNA200. In a nutshell: Problem solved. Of course this should not be required of it but I am okay with it and just happy to have it in a functional state. So that's that, It is good and I am currently using it as I type this. However Lost Vape really needs to address this issue IMO. Many cannot or will not do this modification to it. Including having to possibly purchase a donor Reuleaux. Which would make the mod simply too expensive in that case IMO. I just happened to happen to have the parts,skills and time. This worked out good and I am now pleased. YMMV of course should you decide to partake in this modification of the device. Certainly voiding your warranty. I am all set now though.

I do apologize that I was a jerk about it.
Sometimes you have to make your own mod...... My RX200.... Dearly loved, the 510 was weak and the cables thin and the paint was almost all gone. So now a Varitube V2 and new rewired with 14g and 16g...... She doesn't get hot anymore at above 85 watts.....

Now I sent her away for a custom paint job..... Sometimes you have to make something that you like, and at the end you have a 1 out of 1 mod...... Made the way you like it.....

I do like my Triade.... But I'm keeping it for home use..... When she gets a new board....

Topweasel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The one thing I would say is that the video posted a couple of times on how to pop batteries in and out of the Triade has worked great for me. At least 5 battery pulls on the Triade that I am doing external charging on and not anything cept a single mar that happened the first time (it's more like an impression on the wrap).

That said I have also been charging my other Triade through the USB and like I previously thought it's been charging and discharging like a champ. Always discharged within .01v of each other and all cells charged evenly to 4.18v. Obviously Gorgon you already did the sled swap, but for anyone else reading this, while I would recommend external charging on all mods. If you find yourself struggling to get batteries in and out without damaging them, as a board designed around charging a 3c LiPo it does fantastic charging of 3x 18650s. Probably the only USB charging I could really recommend.

gasu

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeap i've been doing the same Topweasel :), not the fastest but leave it overnight and good to go. Just need to be careful with the usb connector or after a while we'll get some issues. Then again it's easier to happen on cellphones since people keep picking the cell phone up etc putting strain on the connector.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes you have to make your own mod...... My RX200.... Dearly loved, the 510 was weak and the cables thin and the paint was almost all gone. So now a Varitube V2 and new rewired with 14g and 16g...... She doesn't get hot anymore at above 85 watts.....

Now I sent her away for a custom paint job..... Sometimes you have to make something that you like, and at the end you have a 1 out of 1 mod...... Made the way you like it.....

I do like my Triade.... But I'm keeping it for home use..... When she gets a new board....

Manny , when you get your upgraded rx post up some pics. I have been debating swapping the 510 on my rx 200s I love the mod but the 510 is shit ....and speaking of 510's I have to replace the one on my 521 tab also , got a dead short on it ...FML. But I am very curious as to how yours turns out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
USB would just be too slow for me. Plus that is rather fragile. I charge HG2's at 2 amps in 45 minutes! They can handle up to 4 amp charges so it is fine.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny , when you get your upgraded rx post up some pics. I have been debating swapping the 510 on my rx 200s I love the mod but the 510 is shit ....and speaking of 510's I have to replace the one on my 521 tab also , got a dead short on it ...FML. But I am very curious as to how yours turns out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Yeah the 510 Varitube V2 is an internal adjusting 510..... So the internals fit the old RX200 pin left is VT right VT2..... Looks the same but it accepts longer pins......
4dcaa3cad8689753ce918c73b7a4c3ea.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was just at bus stop, I take a big inhale and this guy taps me on my shoulder and asks, are you waiting on the 104....... I let out this cloud and say nope with Vape coming out of my nose ........ And he says and by the way that was a ridiculous cloud........
IMAG1908_1.jpg

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They told you that? Darn, bad luck. I just blew the fuse which luckily I can replace. Actually you can bypass the fuse but that is a very dumb idea. Safety first or 6 feet under.

I thought of something and it is solely my opinion. No need to argue. Feel free to comment though. First of the new Reuleaux they have cut quality IMO. It is evident to me. The very original one with no CE or Recycle symbol I will compare here. Either way they are both high end Chinese production offerings. That being said..... I feel the Triade is akin to a Lexus. Looks great, Great cosmetic fit and finish but performance is not there. Hence the ones that die in less than Three weeks The Reuleaux on the other hand is akin to a BMW. Not built so great or particularly good looking but it performs if you take care of it. Even though I repaired my Triade including removing the rings(bad idea for most people) I am using the Reuleaux. I just like it better and that is personal opinion. However, 18650 is where it is at. Lipo has a real duty cycle of about 250. The way I vape then I have to go looking for a battery. May also have to damage some mods to get to it. Plus about twice the watt hours of anything easily obtainable. So that's that. Just my opinion of course. I think the Triade is very nice other than the very tight battery sled. Other than that a board can die in any mod. Just bad luck.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They told you that? Darn, bad luck. I just blew the fuse which luckily I can replace. Actually you can bypass the fuse but that is a very dumb idea. Safety first or 6 feet under.

I thought of something and it is solely my opinion. No need to argue. Feel free to comment though. First of the new Reuleaux they have cut quality IMO. It is evident to me. The very original one with no CE or Recycle symbol I will compare here. Either way they are both high end Chinese production offerings. That being said..... I feel the Triade is akin to a Lexus. Looks great, Great cosmetic fit and finish but performance is not there. Hence the ones that die in less than Three weeks The Reuleaux on the other hand is akin to a BMW. Not built so great or particularly good looking but it performs if you take care of it. Even though I repaired my Triade including removing the rings(bad idea for most people) I am using the Reuleaux. I just like it better and that is personal opinion. However, 18650 is where it is at. Lipo has a real duty cycle of about 250. The way I vape then I have to go looking for a battery. May also have to damage some mods to get to it. Plus about twice the watt hours of anything easily obtainable. So that's that. Just my opinion of course. I think the Triade is very nice other than the very tight battery sled. Other than that a board can die in any mod. Just bad luck.
I took the opportunity to update my old RX200, I knew I would have to wait...... So I fixed my old beat up RX......
IMAG1917.jpgIMAG1919.jpgIMAG1918.jpgIMAG1912_1_1.jpg

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WoW dude! Is that a wrap? If so where can I get it? If you don't mind I bite your style that is! Yes, I am ols school lol. Also one thing I think is much classier is the Jaybo buton but others make think that is shabby. The buton is solid Where the Triade is a thin strip of bent aluminum. Does not fel the same. That is what I mean the Triade is form and the Reuleaux is function. Mine at least is a real work horse. I have already exhausted Four sets of batteries in it. On the Fifth and Sixth set. I rotate Two sets at a time. One set in mod, One set in charger. At Two Amps HG2'[s charge in 45 minutes. They can take a 4 amp charge but that is just abusing them IMO. I use a nice RC charger that can charge at 50 Amps! Incidentally it can charge Lipo's. If anyone is serious about this and knows what they are doing, forget 18650 chargers. Get an RC charger. If you are not sure what you are doing do not mess with it! You can kill yourself or burn your dwelling. They are not "smart" like common Ecig chargers. They must be programmed and use proper connections. I connect to an 18650 sled in slave mode. Sorry, OT.

Jaguar07

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was very Happy to get a Triade DNA 200. Excited at the $129 price I paid on 6/8/16. All was going great until a few days ago when the paint began to peel off some. The device still works great, it's just cosmetic. Aggravating though.

Attachments

• Triade.jpg
    Triade.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 42

VU Sponsors