Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
when China manipulates it's currency to instigste a trade war it's not realistic to blame it on EPA
I own a business. I go to great lengths and considerable expense to have as much of the stuff I buy made in the USA as possible. There's a cable assembly that costs me about $1.50 from China. I would happily pay two or three times that much to have it made here, but nobody is willing to do it due to excessive environmental regulations. It's not that those regs can't be complied with, they can, but compliance would be expensive that nobody wants to bother...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly. Yet you say Trump is?

Lol.
i have no illusions that he is some sort of savior or has all the answers what f do see is every globalist intistution attacking the guy..I see every kingmaker and every tool of the media attacking the guy left, neo-coms, soros, liberal conservative all of them...and if he can loosen the grip of the so called kingmakers I'll vote for him, and if he will stop the invasion of immigration to make the voice of the american worker disenfanchised in their own homeland I will vote for him. and if he doesn't bang a fucking war drum like the rest of them I will vote for him. and if he winds up being nothing mare than a creation of the elite selling lies to decieve the public..I won't be surprised.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Actually..no. I've been on a fast since lent.
I'm not discussing import tariffs on Chilean produce
I'm proposing import tariffs on goods manufactured in Mexico and/or China
by companies based in the USA. The tax haven is what makes them take their plants abroad.

Even though the rest of the world buys from China the Chinese, as I can attest to
by checking my email, cater to the US market.

Money is the controlling factor, which is one of the points Trump makes.
He has so much of it that he can afford to run and buck the establishment system.
But again, freemind. We have to pick the lesser of two evils.
I can't vouch for Trump personally and admit he's an arrogant uncouth arse
but he talks the talk and walks the walk..the US is a business entity and he's one of the best businessman.

Picking the lesser, is still picking evil. It's not better or more palatable. Would you rather have a baby sitter that is a frothy mouthed rapist, or one that is just a little rapist? My choice in neither, and that should have been our choice many election cycles ago.

Continuing with that mindset assures nothing will/is going to change.

China is catering vape shit to America, because currently the EU and America are it's biggest markets. Vape shit is very small, in comparison to other imports.

P.S. the president isn't supposed to be the "businessman". The house and the senate are SUPPOSED to be the businessmen/women. The president is only the figurehead for the nation. He does not pass and write laws by himself. He doesn't really set economic policy, only suggests it.

CONGRESS has the purse strings.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well when you find a candiate from either party that passes your litmus test give me a call, because it hasn't happemned in my lifetime..voting for Ron Paul twice was the only time I felt I was voting for someone I really liked, but you saw how far that got me....

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And as long as the people allow it to happen as "usual" it always will.

So since no one can get off the couch to "do" anything, I guess we can look forward to the potato famine, eh? Because we are just going to ride this train over the cliff.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Picking the lesser, is still picking evil. It's not better or more palatable. Would you rather have a baby sitter that is a frothy mouthed rapist, or one that is just a little rapist? My choice in neither, and that should have been our choice many election cycles ago.

Continuing with that mindset assures nothing will/is going to change.

China is catering vape shit to America, because currently the EU and America are it's biggest markets. Vape shit is very small, in comparison to other imports.

P.S. the president isn't supposed to be the "businessman". The house and the senate are SUPPOSED to be the businessmen/women. The president is only the figurehead for the nation. He does not pass and write laws by himself. He doesn't really set economic policy, only suggests it.

Yeah but what are you going to do about it? Barry seems to think he can write the law
and has set precedent for it unchallenged. You still haven't provided a viable alternative.
Are you talking violent revolution, the return of the Lord, or the Reptilian take over?

That the president doesn't pass laws himself doesn't mean that he can't pressure and steer legislation as well as write
executive order with the approval of congress.

Vape shit aren't the only Chinese imports and if you've ever been to Walmart you know that.
Heck if you've been in any store you know.
The United States of America is a business entity and a corporation. Has been for years.
Go google.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
We had a viable alternative. A true State'sman. Everyone turn their backs on Ron Paul.

There are only three boxes in a free society. The soapbox, the ballot box, and the cartridge box. The people have decided they are too tired to do anything but the first two.

I don't really care what you think, China doesn't need us. They have the rest of the world. When we go down, they will take over America. Between China and Russia, we are hosed. They are only milking us for what they can get from us for now.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We had a viable alternative. A true State'sman. Everyone turn their backs on Ron Paul.

There are only three boxes in a free society. The soapbox, the ballot box, and the cartridge box. The people have decided they are too tired to do anything but the first two.

I don't really care what you think, China doesn't need us. They have the rest of the world. When we go down, they will take over America. Between China and Russia, we are hosed. They are only milking us for what they can get from us for now.
china ain't sitting very pretty economiclly either....history can change on a whim on a dime....

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only if she agrees to dress up in the tigerette mod uniform.
...led on a short lead chain by a hot carny.
...in the subway.

BX_xkTJCMAACjGv.jpg

I like the sign. :)
I like her legs. Nice heels.
Did you get a reply re that spammer yet?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the real problem is most of our fellow Americans have no idea whats at stake this election or do they really care to find out thats where the true trouble is we are destroying ourselves more people care about kim Kardashian s ass then who runs the free world . It will come down too either your on the cart or pulling the cart .either way your a slave and most people seem fine with that .

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the real problem is most of our fellow Americans have no idea whats at stake this election or do they really care to find out thats where the true trouble is we are destroying ourselves more people care about kim Kardashian s ass then who runs the free world . It will come down too either your on the cart or pulling the cart .either way your a slave and most people seem fine with that .

Well said, my friend. Remind me to buy you a soft drink of your choice.
Personally, I don't care for Kim Kardashian's butt.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your on Hazy !but if we meet in NYC its against the law to buy a soft drink larger then 16 oz . You know because we need the government to tell us drink to much soda will make your tummy hurt and fat because we are idiots and have no common sence.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your on Hazy !but if we meet in NYC its against the law to buy a soft drink larger then 16 oz . You know because we need the government to tell us drink to much soda will make your tummy hurt and fat because we are idiots and have no common sence.

Yup, I know about that. That is so silly it's plain ridiculous. Can I buy two, please?
Whoever imagined a 7-11 Big Gulp would be against the law.

Mike is running around telling us what we can eat
but Barry eats fast food and smokes.

I need some sleep, Art. Just came back to reply to you.
Have a good day.
Hazy

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh but the good news is if you feel like a girl that day you can use the ladies room . Or if you feel like a man use the mens room . Or if your a veteran you can use the sidewalk next to your box home on the street cause you dont matter who cares if your brain got scrambled in war. Your disposable.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
the idea that Washington failed the people is based on the theroy that Washington has ever once tried to help the people....a theroy which I find ludicrous. Washington's sole purpose is to enable the global eleite to enslave us through debt and fiat currency, and use our childeren as cannon fodder to expand their incluence.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Picking the lesser, is still picking evil.
Indeed. A vote for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil.

Congress has consistently failed to to pull those purse strings closed, over and over again, even when the Pachyderm Party has controlled both houses. Just look at the budget passed last December, or tell me how much the size of government was reduced during the six years from 2001-2007 that the Pachyderm establishment not only had a majority in both houses of Congress but controlled the White House as well.

Yet there is a great deal the right president could do to improve things without a single new law being passed by congress....

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Our representatives get elected and they become the junior assemblyman, congressperson or senator. They go to Washington and get trained on how it's done by the senior career politicians who are protecting their careers and not representing us. We can change this if everyone votes. Listen to the candidates' debate the issues. Vote on the best non-incumbent available. Be skeptical of familiar names that are just moving up the political chain to higher office. Get honest people who believe in American ideals.
And
Thanks to Mr. Trump I will be allowed to say Happy Easter and Merry Christmas in my own country again !
Happy Easter Donald !!!!! #trump2016 #choochoo

1916172_10206930740405264_3362557015841883067_n.jpg

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well, you've certainly brought forth some things that certainly aren't being discussed in the main stream.

It actually didn't take long to dig up several examples of exactly what you're talking about!

I absolutely wasn't aware of these things, so thank you for making me so. I'm man enough to admit when I make mistakes, and apparently I was getting close to making a big one in November.

Looking more and more like the only option may just be The Donald...

I almost forgot.

Herr Kasich

upload_2016-3-28_12-19-34.jpeg

Also tried for a $1.00 per Millilitre sales tax on E-Liquid here in Ohio.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DID he support that commie twat Hillary, or not?

You see things the way you want them to be and I agree for the most part. The problem is, and Trump knows this, in order to live in these times one must operate under the way things are, not the way I think they should be and advocate for things to be the way I want.

So Trump, knowing the way things are, donated to the left and right. As a business man, he operated in a manner that reflects how things really are and bought Hitlery. He makes no bones about it and flat says he was buying favor. He brought up his buy off as an example when he announced that he is self funding. Paraphrasing, he said "Nobody is buying me like I bought Hillary."

That he isn't bought and has first hand experience of buying politicians is a plus for me. He advocates for the way things should be but like the rest of us, lives the way things are.

I have to do the same thing. The libs love to blast everyone on SS, SSDI, Medicare that advocate for reform on welfare projects and a host of other things. I have to live the way things are but that does not mean I cannot or should not advocate for the way things should be.

Trump gets a pass from me because he does not deny it. He owns it. He flat out says he was buying favor. He did business in the real world not the ideological world.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Trump is another shock jock, but we are deciding about giving him the power of the nuclear option. We are voting on if we think he is a good choice for the next "leader" of the country.

He acts life a buffoon. That's real "presidential" wouldn't you agree?

It worked ok for Dubya. :D

Andria

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It worked ok for Dubya. :D

Andria
I met Walker back in the early 70's, rode in his pick up to New Orleans with some other dudes
when he was slumming in Gainesville, FL.
Regardless of what he became what with his petro legacy and skull&bones weirdness
he's an alright nice guy. Yea, funny dude.
Met his junior bro briefly much later in life, he tries too hard to come off like a nice guy
but is a stiff neck.
Putting on some kind of show is part and parcel of being in show business and gub'min
ends up being just that. It's all about ratings and who puts on the best show.

That's entertainment.

Chris1212

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
At least Trump is spending his own money , and that means something . There is nothing wrong with a protected border , just like every other country has .
Take a trip to Laredo , you'll see what it's like there . Even the residents tell you to stay away from the area near the gates .

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
The Islamic State released a 39-page list online that identifies past and present New Jersey police officers as potential targets.

20160356fa9d5f6e3bf.jpeg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I met Walker back in the early 70's, rode in his pick up to New Orleans with some other dudes
when he was slumming in Gainesville, FL.
Regardless of what he became what with his petro legacy and skull&bones weirdness
he's an alright nice guy. Yea, funny dude.
Met his junior bro briefly much later in life, he tries too hard to come off like a nice guy
but is a stiff neck.
Putting on some kind of show is part and parcel of being in show business and gub'min
ends up being just that. It's all about ratings and who puts on the best show.

That's entertainment.

I always did think that Dubya was a) probably a really nice guy, a little socially awkward, but friendly and charming, and b) probably a bit smarter than all the comedy about him would suggest -- it's his social awkwardness that lends itself to that comedy, I think. I don't think he was really prez material, but somehow got elected twice -- maybe on the strength of his charm, the good ol' boy even if he does come from oil money. But I still can't figure out how someone could graduate from Yale and be unable to pronounce 'nuclear' correctly. My husband also says "nuke-you-ler"... but he didn't go to Yale. :D

Andria

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The Islamic State released a 39-page list online that identifies past and present New Jersey police officers as potential targets.
Hmm, I wonder why they would favor New Jersey... Could it be because Jersey is just about the only state that (at least some years ago) was steadfastly refusing to issue carry licenses to retired police officers? Could it be because New Jersey won't issue carry licenses to any private citizen unless they're really well-connected? Or is it that they simply happened across a list of past and present NJ police officers and decided to label them "targets"?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is also a large muslim community in Newark and Paterson .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why would we need guns ? When we have understanding and compassion ? Thats how you stop terrorism. Is that how we defeted hitler?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm, I wonder why they would favor New Jersey... Could it be because Jersey is just about the only state that (at least some years ago) was steadfastly refusing to issue carry licenses to retired police officers? Could it be because New Jersey won't issue carry licenses to any private citizen unless they're really well-connected? Or is it that they simply happened across a list of past and present NJ police officers and decided to label them "targets"?
because there is a large muslim enclaves in NJ...just as how the center for all the bombings in europe can be traced back to the muslim enclave of Brussels.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always did think that Dubya was a) probably a really nice guy, a little socially awkward, but friendly and charming, and b) probably a bit smarter than all the comedy about him would suggest -- it's his social awkwardness that lends itself to that comedy, I think. I don't think he was really prez material, but somehow got elected twice -- maybe on the strength of his charm, the good ol' boy even if he does come from oil money. But I still can't figure out how someone could graduate from Yale and be unable to pronounce 'nuclear' correctly. My husband also says "nuke-you-ler"... but he didn't go to Yale. :D

Andria

Why not Obama graduated from colleges he didn't even attend, Martin Luther KIng plagerized a significant part of his doctorial thesis,Al gore was and is as dumb as a sack of rocks I think he got Ds throughout his college time, and Teddy Kennedy paid people to cheat for him to get through college....That is why I put little faith in the stamped tickets from the diploma mills.......the whole NOOKAHLUR thing was a piece of bait leftist bigots and dumb rednecks swallowed....Dubya was trying to pass himself off as a populist president,just one of the common man, and not what he really was.... the a prince of one of the most powerful and connected dynastys in the world.His contrived accent, and his aw shucks demenaor was to show he wasn't one the snooty hoity toitys, but just a guy with dirt under his fingernails....

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am dissapointed with everyone on the ballot this election year. I just can't believe the Republicans unleashed a 3rd rate reality show host as their party leader....pretty damn sad. The Republicans really need to rethink their choices on candidates. As for the Democrats I don't really care for either Hillary or Bernie. I will not be voting this year at all....just a shameful bunch of figureheads.

Prayers are still needed for my dad!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why not Obama graduated from colleges he didn't even attend, Martin Luther KIng plagerized a significant part of his doctorial thesis,Al gore was and is as dumb as a sack of rocks I think he got Ds throughout his college time, and Teddy Kennedy paid people to cheat for him to get through college....That is why I put little faith in the stamped tickets from the diploma mills.......the whole NOOKAHLUR thing was a piece of bait leftist bigots and dumb rednecks swallowed....Dubya was trying to pass himself off as a populist president,just one of the common man, and not what he really was.... the a prince of one of the most powerful and connected dynastys in the world.His contrived accent, and his aw shucks demenaor was to show he wasn't one the snooty hoity toitys, but just a guy with dirt under his fingernails....

Oh c'mon.... Everytime he did something particularly doofy, couldn't you just SEE Barbara Bush shaking her head and taking another slug of bourbon? :D I always liked that woman, and really sympathize with her, for her less-than-stellar children and cold-fish husband. :D I really wish SHE would run for prez. :D

Andria

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
because there is a large muslim enclaves in NJ...just as how the center for all the bombings in europe can be traced back to the muslim enclave of Brussels.
They're not as big as the ones in Michigan, are they?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who knows ? And i live in North Jersey !

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They're not as big as the ones in Michigan, are they?
Not even remotely close....I'm not sure what hell people are referring to...

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Paterson,jersey city there were some celebration when the towers fell thats no myth !

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Paterson,jersey city there were some celebration when the towers fell thats no myth !

Bullshit...please stop false propaganda

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its not bullshit ! I was here it was on the news what planet were you on ?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not going to indulge with stupid conspiracy crap....go back to putting tinfoil on your head to prevent the CIA from spying in on you.....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not going to indulge with stupid conspiracy crap....go back to putting tinfoil on your head to prevent the CIA from spying in on you.....

Yeah denial and lying is not an argument. though for sure there wasn't the massive celebrtions like in say pakistan, or Palastine.. but Authur is right there were people in NJ who were in the streets celebrating....

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors