Become a Patron!

Who has tried Vapers Tek nic base?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I plan to go down to about 3mg, but keep it there. After hearing the benefits of nicotine on memory, I think I need to continue on a low nic regiment.
What was I saying?

LOL! But in all seriousness, the suspected and confirmed medical benefits of nicotine are the main reason I never plan to vape zero nic.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
[After hearing the benefits of nicotine on memory, I think I need to continue on a low nic regiment.

I forgot about that, lol. Ok, low nic is the winner. Yea!

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think I'm vaping a little more than I'd originally estimated, so I'm glad that I upped it to 240ml this time when I ordered VT nic (with coupon! :D ), but I'm getting a little worried over this whole FDA thing. I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but just in case...I think I'll be ordering as much nicotine as I can afford with each of my next few checks.

Is that justified, or am I being paranoid (entirely possible)?

Either way, it's VT nic all the way for me.

Not to fuel your paranoia cause I am that way also...lol, but I started hoarding before Christmass.
I use it up and dont replace it as often as I should. Rotate your stock also as you use it take the oldest 1st.

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, I got my order along with some inawera flavors Ive been meaning to try. VT did get it out before the holiday and I got it Monday to New York which is great shipping time.

Now I did have one minor glitch with my order I got inawera virginia tobacco absolute instead of the regular virginia. I believe it was the owner that called me as soon as they got my email about it and we had a great conversation and he is sending out a replacement and some other cool flavors for me to try just for kicks. Very nice, and much appreciated.

I mixed some stuff with the new nic last night. Ran it thru my steeping process and its good nicotine. I did get VG base as Im a VG vaper. Now I will say this... being fair I DO NEED to make some more things and test more... but so far I feel as if the VG Nic from VapersTek, and the VG Nic from Wizard Labs are interchangeable. One of the mixes I made last night with VT nic was my favorite vape. I know it inside and out. From fresh to steeped for months kinda inside out. I didnt note any perceptable difference from either nic.

I was hoping for the VT nic to be on par with the Ice Nic Wizard used to carry. Maybe I was hoping for too much based on reviews of others. So my perception is what is wrong here... not VT's Nic. It is indeed very good, very high quality as far as I can tell. You certainly cant go wrong with it.

As a side note, I have never once in two and a half years ever had peppery nic from Wizard Labs in VG. It did get peppery once when the concentration was too high for me to use. I vape 10mg, and if I vape something I make at 24mg right now my nose and throat burn.... peppery.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I didnt note any perceptable difference from either nic.

Buffalo, I am truly surprised to hear that. I don't think I've seen anyone say they can't detect a difference, until now. If that were true for me, I'd consider it a total failure and request a refund. Or better yet:

I have an unopened 500ml bottle of VG 60mg Wizard Lab nic - factory-sealed, stored in my deep-freeze, purchased at the end of March. I would happily trade with you for 120ml of Vapers Tek VG 100mg. Totally serious offer - are you interested?

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, I got my order along with some inawera flavors Ive been meaning to try. VT did get it out before the holiday and I got it Monday to New York which is great shipping time.

Now I did have one minor glitch with my order I got inawera virginia tobacco absolute instead of the regular virginia. I believe it was the owner that called me as soon as they got my email about it and we had a great conversation and he is sending out a replacement and some other cool flavors for me to try just for kicks. Very nice, and much appreciated.

I mixed some stuff with the new nic last night. Ran it thru my steeping process and its good nicotine. I did get VG base as Im a VG vaper. Now I will say this... being fair I DO NEED to make some more things and test more... but so far I feel as if the VG Nic from VapersTek, and the VG Nic from Wizard Labs are interchangeable. One of the mixes I made last night with VT nic was my favorite vape. I know it inside and out. From fresh to steeped for months kinda inside out. I didnt note any perceptable difference from either nic.

I was hoping for the VT nic to be on par with the Ice Nic Wizard used to carry. Maybe I was hoping for too much based on reviews of others. So my perception is what is wrong here... not VT's Nic. It is indeed very good, very high quality as far as I can tell. You certainly cant go wrong with it.

As a side note, I have never once in two and a half years ever had peppery nic from Wizard Labs in VG. It did get peppery once when the concentration was too high for me to use. I vape 10mg, and if I vape something I make at 24mg right now my nose and throat burn.... peppery.

My first mix with VT nic didn't impress me much either but... after using it for a while I started tasting the nic(NN) in my old mixes and it wasn't good. 100% VTnic for me now. ;)

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As I said, these were initial impressions. To be fair, I have to work with it more. HIC, I appreciate the the offer but its unnecessary. I still have plenty of WL Nic in the freezer as well.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I'm particularly sensitive to the taste and feeling of nicotine. To me, vaping WL nic tastes like vaping straight black pepper. It masks all other (even strong) flavors.

VT was a HUGE difference for me, though I can even taste a hint of pepper in it, especially after a day of chain-vaping.

But there really was a majorly noticeable difference for me.

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
HIC, I think you remember me from ECF. Im learning everyday but I think you know I know my stuff and never blow vapor up anyones butt.

Im really gonna give this nic a fair shot over the next few weeks. What I still need to so is make side by side comparisons with fresh juice and both WL and VT nic. Once I do that my opinion may change.

Just as it stands now in my mind its interchangeable.

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I'm particularly sensitive to the taste and feeling of nicotine. To me, vaping WL nic tastes like vaping straight black pepper. It masks all other (even strong) flavors.

VT was a HUGE difference for me, though I can even taste a hint of pepper in it, especially after a day of chain-vaping.

But there really was a majorly noticeable difference for me.

All I can say is that something was wrong with your nic, or you mixed at too high concentration and maybe didnt realize. (Ive done that myself once by accident). Either way, if youd have contacted them Im sure they would have replaced it. Nic sometimes has a slight odor, but never should be pepper. Maybe you use PG Nic?

Ive never ever had peppery nic from Wizard. I did have musty smelling once, which they replaced. Never pepper.

Come to think of it the nic from VT had a very very faint (like barely noticeable) musty smell and was slightly pinkish in color. Ive seen that with nic before. I didnt think much of it at the time. For those that have more experience with it, is that normal? They did say it might have a slight pink hue when we spoke on the phone.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've had peppery nic before...still have some for that matter. The older MFS nic was definitely peppery.

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya I never liked MFS nic. I threw out 120ml about 2 days after I mixed with it before.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You threw it out??? Some people like that stuff. Not me, but people. Oh, and yes, the VT nic can be slightly pink. To me it's more of a light peach but whatever. I kept one of the first bottles I got (clear bottle) out in the open just to see. After it turned that light color it hasn't darkened further. Been about 2 months.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I can say is that something was wrong with your nic, or you mixed at too high concentration and maybe didnt realize. (Ive done that myself once by accident). Either way, if youd have contacted them Im sure they would have replaced it. Nic sometimes has a slight odor, but never should be pepper. Maybe you use PG Nic?

Ive never ever had peppery nic from Wizard. I did have musty smelling once, which they replaced. Never pepper.

Come to think of it the nic from VT had a very very faint (like barely noticeable) musty smell and was slightly pinkish in color. Ive seen that with nic before. I didnt think much of it at the time. For those that have more experience with it, is that normal? They did say it might have a slight pink hue when we spoke on the phone.

Mine was exactly the same. I believe, from what Kevin said, that was caused by the heat (it's very hot here, and it was likely on the truck a few hours before it came to me).

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As far as We can tell,and we have tested alot, is that there is no discernable effect on the nic flavor and changing color, I am sure their would be eventually. I believe the slight scent,especially in the VG base is due to the fact that we have to add 5% water to the mix or the nicotine will separate and float to the top. Trust me, no one is more paranoid than me when it comes to concern about flavor,and I am constantly testing bottles which we have with no flavor and I find that when I get past the "NEW" wick,cotton whatever off flavor, i can taste nothing at all. Well except PG and VG that is. ;)

luciddreamer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very happy with my VT nic, although I can still slightly taste it in my fruit recipes if I exhale through my nose. A lot smoother than WL, but still a bit harsh. By harsh, I mean it sort of irritates my chest when I hit it from time to time. Weird thing is, it'll be a nice smooth hit, then one or two harsh ones. My recipe is 80% VG 10%flavor 10% water using VT 100mg VG nic. Im vaping 4mg and my store bought 6mg vapes waaay smoother. I'm pretty sure it isn't the nic causing this, so if anyone can help me out here Id greatly appreciate it.

Forgot to mention that I am using a sub-ohm dripper on a mechanical at .4-.5ohms. I also like to chain vape.

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As far as We can tell,and we have tested alot, is that there is no discernable effect on the nic flavor and changing color, I am sure their would be eventually. I believe the slight scent,especially in the VG base is due to the fact that we have to add 5% water to the mix or the nicotine will separate and float to the top. Trust me, no one is more paranoid than me when it comes to concern about flavor,and I am constantly testing bottles which we have with no flavor and I find that when I get past the "NEW" wick,cotton whatever off flavor, i can taste nothing at all. Well except PG and VG that is. ;)

Thanks for the info. I certainly dont see anything wrong with it. Ive seen it before. I just know Ive heard others say theirs was clear as day. I certainly know VG is a different beast too.

Please everyone, dont get me wrong here. By all means VT nic is very good stuff. Im totally happy with it 100%.

Whether or not it makes me a convert from Wizard... I will see. I can say this, with all the "growing pains" and supply issues as far as ordering from Wizard over the past year.... that may be enough alone to make me a permanent VT customer for nic.

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lucid, if you can't nail it down as far as the harshness get a hold of me and I will see what's going on. The only thing I can think of off the too of my head is the flavoring may be contributing if it is a fresh mix on a .4 ohm coil.
Not trying to make excuses, just trying to help. If it continues past 3 days from now. Email me and we will get u fixed up.

Buffalo. For some odd reason when cutting with vg adn water it really seems to start a color change although not every time. Again we want to only make sure you all have the best experience vaping, so if you as well have any issues, just give me shout. I do not in any way consider possibly, I hate to say it , negative, reviews because I know it's not what you mean, I should say "concerns" about the quality, and we want to only keep improving as much as we can to bring only the best quality to you. I am always a phone call or an email away to answer and to discuss any and all concerns and questions.

Last edited:

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lucid, if you can't nail it down as far as the harshness get a hold of me and I will see what's going on. The only thing I can think of off the too of my head is the flavoring may be contributing if it is a fresh mix on a .4 ohm coil.
Not trying to make excuses, just trying to help. If it continues past 3 days from now. Email me and we will get u fixed up.

Buffalo. For some odd reason when cutting with vg adn water it really seems to start a color change although not every time. Again we want to only make sure you all have the best experience vaping, so if you as well have any issues, just give me shout. I do not in any way consider possibly, I hate to say it , negative, reviews because I know it's not what you mean, I should say "concerns" about the quality, and we want to only keep improving as much as we can to bring only the best quality to you. I am always a phone call or an email away to answer and to discuss any and all concerns and questions.

I absolutely believe you. I know when something is way off. Been around mixing a long time now. Honestly didnt think much of the slight hue, or the whiff I took just check when I opened the bottle. Its nothing I havent seen before, and I know it.wont effect a final product. If I did, you definitely would have got an email... lol. Dont worry. Its all good.

Oh dont forget. I tried to find that one supplier you told me about on the phone. I cant find em. If you have a link Id appreciate it alot. Email it to me tho or pm me here.

Guys as far as service goes VT is on point. You can count on them there. They already shipped out a replacement for that one flavoring mix up I had, and I got a call asap when I emailed em about it even before posting anything here.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wonder if this would be possible (and I would pay extra for it), but it's the summer months in the northern hemisphere now...is it possible for nic to be shipped in cheap Styrofoam coolers the way pharmacies ship insulin and other refrigerated medicines? One of those small coolers would certainly fit in the USPS flat rate box that the nic I just received shipped in, so I don't think it would change shipping prices at all.

Just a thought.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I wonder if this would be possible (and I would pay extra for it), but it's the summer months in the northern hemisphere now...is it possible for nic to be shipped in cheap Styrofoam coolers the way pharmacies ship insulin and other refrigerated medicines? One of those small coolers would certainly fit in the USPS flat rate box that the nic I just received shipped in, so I don't think it would change shipping prices at all.

Those coolers aren't cheap, so they'd definitely need to surcharge for them. People who steep their juice in a crockpot might want to skip that option and just consider summer heat a head-start on the process. I have shipped live plants successfully for years, even in Arizona heat waves, by dropping off the package at the post office and using the 'hold for pickup' option at the receiving end. That way, it's never exposed to the heat of those open mail delivery trucks. That works in the winter to avoid freezing, too.

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my VT in today and tried it out to see how it compared with WL and NN.

(As an aside, the VT was shipped quickly and came well-packaged. Zero complaints on that end. I especially liked the style of the 240ml bottle – it has a press-down pour top rather than the usual screw cap. I always decant my larger nic quantities into 30 or 60 ml glass bottles for freezer storage, and the pour top made that process easier.)

I made a 6mg unflavored mix with each type of nic. 50/50 VG/PG, which is my usual ratio. After mixing I had a friend label each bottle with a letter so that I would not know which was which while tasting. To keep things as consistent as possible, I set up three drippers with the same build (dual coil at 0.5 ohms, Japanese cotton).

First was the smell test. I could not tell the difference between them based on smell. None had an appreciable smell.

Taste was another story. I had no problems picking out the WL nic on taste. It wasn’t a bad taste – the best I can describe it was that it was an “earthy” sort of a taste, if that makes any sense. Again, it was not an objectionable taste, but there was a taste. Even after several draws across the three mixes, WL was always easy to pick out.

I could not tell a difference between VT and NN. Vaped them back-to-back and the taste was identical – basically nothing. Slight sweetness, but no real discernable taste.

I haven’t tried VT with flavors as of yet, but so far, for my palette it’s a draw between VT and NN regarding taste (or lack thereof). I’ve been happy with NN, but it’s always good to know there’s another vendor out there that sells clean-tasting nic. Glad I found this thread!

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't about you guys tastes, but I know mine. After I vaped VT for a few weeks, I tried some of my WL mixes. I detected kerosene. It was not pleasant for me. I just received some Heartland and can't stand that aroma. NN oxidized to brown in a couple of weeks, with flavor muting. The thing is, I like to use the smallest amount of flavoring in my mixes. When I vaped VT unflavored, I knew at once this is the nic I've been looking for. As for pepper. To me it's more of a sensation rather than tasting like black pepper. I've noticed that VT has a delayed tingle effect. When I vape my mixes, I get the full benefits from the flavoring with a light TH followed with a tingle on the tongue. If I crave more TH, I'll vape a clove flavor or something to that effect.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Jimi, that's a great point. The longer you vape with VT nic, the more weirdness you can detect when you back and try WL or RTS again. I can't compare to other brands, but with those two, I agree there's a hint of something...uh...vaguely petrochemical. I *never* detected it before, but I was just off cigs when I started using WL.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Exactly HeadInClouds ! We just didn't know, because we never had tried a nic base that was completely neutral. It's like VT carries nic that was designed for vaping vs. nic that was designed for patches and gum. I believe that VT nic is purified even further. I remember when my older nic bases begun to age I could see a tan color swirl around the PG when I added it in. Like there was plant matter left behind. I think that's why we had trouble nailing our flavors. I do taste tobacco on all other unflavored nic bases. With VT i just taste PG and VG LOL !!!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I don't about you guys tastes, but I know mine. After I vaped VT for a few weeks, I tried some of my WL mixes. I detected kerosene. It was not pleasant for me. I just received some Heartland and can't stand that aroma. NN oxidized to brown in a couple of weeks, with flavor muting. The thing is, I like to use the smallest amount of flavoring in my mixes. When I vaped VT unflavored, I knew at once this is the nic I've been looking for. As for pepper. To me it's more of a sensation rather than tasting like black pepper. I've noticed that VT has a delayed tingle effect. When I vape my mixes, I get the full benefits from the flavoring with a light TH followed with a tingle on the tongue. If I crave more TH, I'll vape a clove flavor or something to that effect.
Jimi D is in the house !

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You guys make a very good point. I should be trying them side by side unflavored as well to compare. I dont vape unflavored plain VG unless Im clearing my bridgeless atties when Im testing during mixing.

Thanks for the idea guys. Ill try wl and vt plain tomorrow. I should have done that to begin with frankly. That would make for easier comparison.

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I have never got a pepery taste from WL nicotine myself either.
I recieved my order from VT on Thursday afternoon 7/10/14 100% VG base, all I ever buy.

I also noticed a pinkish color and the usual slight musty smell I get. The color did not bother me for it was normal to me. I made sure I mixed the bottle good before I opened it and filled a bunch of glass bottles for the freezer.

I had about 48ml-49ml left over that I mixed my usual 24mg base stock on my mag stirrer and let mix a few hours. I Was going to try it straight up but decided to mix a couple of fruit flavors. I mixed up some inawera blueberry and sparkling wine 10 ml of each. I gave it a few hours of shaking and sitting another maybe 3 hours before trying it. It was very strong. like kick in the pants strong. I went over my printed sheet twice, and what I had done to mix 200ml of 24mg from the 48ml I had left over. I tried a few times with a wicked strong dizzy hit after each drag.

I am not sure if this stuff was stronger than stated or not. But I have been vaping 24mg for over a year and a half. I used it through out the night and again this morning and said no more until I get this tested some how. I am going to change back to the bottle I had in my REO before this happend and see if maybe it is something else going on. I have never gotten a head rush from vaping before except for when tasting juice in a B&M. I am also going back to triple check and redo the calculator. From memory I mixed 48ml of nic. to 92ml vg, 50ml pg, 10ml DW for a total of 24mg/ml and 200ml of base stock.

The VT nic has to be way over the stated nic. level or it had seperated from the vg more than I had expected and needed more shaking and mixing before filling the bottles. Or my calculations are way off.

Anyone else experience high nic level please let me know.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow Dan! That is surprising and I hope you get this figured out and let us know. I don't know anything about straight VG nicotine, I ordered mine in PG.

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well maybe 24 mg is too strong for this stuff but I can't see why?
I had changed back to the RDA and bottle I was using before I tried the VT. I have been vaping on it a while and I really can't tast much of anything at this point. I was getting excellent flavor before, Almost like I got vapors tongue at this point.

My calculations are correct.
After reading the above post from Vapers tech, I had not seen earlier I am suspecting some seperation?

The 1st thing that comes to my head is to take all my bottles out of the freezer and remix them back together. Maybe there was seperation and I did not shake it enough and the nicotine had settled toward the bottom in the heat during shipping?

I noticed when I was mixing my base stock in the mag stirrer I poured the VT nicotine stock into the beaker 1st. Added the pg,vg, and dw. I turned on the stirrer and it it would not mix! The pg, vg dw sat on top! I stirred it up with a spoon and it turned cloudy until it got mixed up and I turned the stirrer back on. for a couple of hours before using.

At this point I am going to contact VT and see if they think I should remix my bottles back together.

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cessna, Give me a ring and we will find out whats going on. ;)

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As far as the nic lvl of what I recieved it was fine. No separation issues that I noted. I dont use a stirrer. I just transfer to glass, hand shake the crap out of it, and let any bubbles settle out before it goes in the freezer.

I mixed down about 30ml of 100mg to 10mg with no issues noted. Its been fine on my end strength wise.

As far as vapers tongue. Rinse your mouth with saline or salt water real good. That should help.

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cessna. I believe I know what happened. my guess is the 100 you stored is going to be light. ;)

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is there any variation in taste after storing VT nic in the freezer?

Any Nicotine will degrade faster with oxygen and heat. For long term strorage it is best to top off the bottles as much as possible only leaving enough space not to make a mess. So far I have had nicotine in the freezer only as old as about 8-10 months with out any change in taste, color, and potency.

If you are only keeping a small bottle for a month or so as you use it the refrigerator should be suffcient. I can not remember the person who did some studies on this at this time.

There is no reason that VT should not be the same IMO.

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In case you have not seen the post.

Vaper Tek Forum
Home>forums>Authorized VU Venders> Vaper Tek

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Doh!! Sorry dan forgot you are an hour ahead. Ok here is what I believe happened.

There isn't much room to "shake" the vg nic when you shake to re mix any separation. But when discussing with you on the phone I forgot how a lighter liquid would move on top of a heavier liquid when poured.

You tip the bottle and whatever is at the top that is lighter, ( nicotine) follows the air bubble (it moves away from the pour opening and goes to the back (bottom ) but while pouring it is temporarily the "top"..

By the time you poured off what you did for storage, guess what was in the bottom of the bottle. The nic that flowed to the back every time you tilted it. Hence I believe that the "stored" nic will be light.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
curious.. since Vaperstek is here now..

are you cutting your nic from higher percentages?

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes smokey we do cut it and we test every batch before it goes out. We have been cutting vg with 5% dw due to the fact nic will separate in pure vg.

To help avoid any separation issues in the future. We are going to begin adding 10% dw to vg bases.

And since I am now a registered vu supplier. I hope that any questions or further discussion about business, and I am sure the mods feel this way, would be asked in our sub forum here. Yay us.. ;)

Once again thank you all.
Kevin

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
thanks for replying, Vaperstek.. was just curious..:D

i do know the precautions on cutting higher nic levels than the standard 100mg..
i have a deep appreciation for those that do.

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes that makes sense. I smelled the bottle I diluted to 2.4% and it smells stronger than the 10% bottles I took out of the freezer. I had one more 60ml bottle that was pored next to last and that is strong as well. I am going to dump them all back into the 1 litre bottle, excluding the diluted 2.4% and remix them on Friday. I may even try to put on the mag stirrer?

Thanks Kevin!

VU Sponsors