Become a Patron!

Who has tried Vapers Tek nic base?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't care where it comes from, how it's extracted, or what you put in it - it's fabulous stuff!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I really doubt that smoky will buy my nic cessna, or whomever is reading since I do not and will not disclose my source for my nicotine, and that is ok. I have many eliquid makers who have tried it and are currently buying it and are willing to pay the price for the quality, not to say that smokys nic is not good.

Very few people disclose their sources for nicotine, and I am the same as far as that goes. enough people have tried my nic at this point to understand why I protect it and my supplier. It will take vaping to the next level as far as our Eliquid making goes, its just that not all want to be on board for that. And I respect that. :)

I cant tell you how many people think they are getting nicotine from an extractor in the USA. Putting that fire out keeps me busy enough.. LOL

Well.. I am not selling my nic.. at least not now lmao.. :p
I bought it to use, and yes it is a lot.. I can say the origin source is India, and that is the nic I personally like..
Like I said.. depending on how much I need, where it is sourced from.. (country) and what has or has not been done to it..
I am open.. As long as it does not come from china. blame it on bad experience..:)

and I did not say I would not buy.. just atm I took care of what I needed to do. ;)

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No good nic from china ?? I've often considered it. But have yet to try

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well.. I am not selling my nic.. at least not now lmao.. :p
I bought it to use, and yes it is a lot.. I can say the origin source is India, and that is the nic I personally like..
Like I said.. depending on how much I need, where it is sourced from.. (country) and what has or has not been done to it..
I am open.. As long as it does not come from china. blame it on bad experience..:)

and I did not say I would not buy.. just atm I took care of what I needed to do. ;)

I've also heard good things about India sourced nic, as it's preferred over China stuff.
Presently using VT, and so far, it's been great.

Galaxyrider

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is anyone else here a fan of VapersTek nicotine? http://www.vaperstek.org/nicotine/

I used nic from Wizard Labs, RTSVapes, and Heartland. I never had a complaint about any of them, never could tell any difference between them, and I was very happy with the flavor of recipes I made (in comparison to the vendor juices I'd tried).

A month or two ago there was a lot of hype about VapersTek, so I caved and got some. I was skeptical that I would notice a difference, even though other vapers were raving on about it. I did a proper test to try it. I mixed one of my favorite recipes with my regular nic and a separate batch with VT nic. Whoa - major difference! This stuff is SO neutral, it let the flavors come through like I'd never experienced before.

Didja ever love the smell of a flavoring, maybe taste a drop on your finger and know you'll like it - then find it disappointing when you vape it? Nearly all my fruit flavors were like that, so I didn't like fruity vapes. With VT nic the flavors come through clean and clear. Now I use lots of fruit flavors with great results. All my mixes taste sweeter, creamier, and more true to the flavor. Perfect for me, because creamy/sweet is my favorite kind of vape. The difference with chocolate flavorings is most stunning. Finally, I can make great chocolate vapes!

I find I can reduce the flavoring I add, because flavors taste stronger. But I can also keep my flavoring the same and just enjoy that stronger, now pure, flavor. It makes DIY easier, because you taste flavoring at a lower percent, but you can go higher than usual without getting the gross effect of overflavoring.

I don't use tobacco flavors very much. I've been on a binge with those the past few weeks, though. They definitely taste smoother with VT nic. I haven't decided yet which nic I prefer with tobaccos. They're easier on the throat/sinuses/lungs with VT, but I have come to expect (want?) a little sting with a tobacco flavor, and I don't get that with VT. The jury's still out on which nic works best with tobaccos for me.

But with ALL my other flavors, it's not even a contest. Getting VT nic was like upgrading my whole box of flavors at once, totally worth the extra bucks. If you're a DIY mixer, even if you love your results, you owe it to yourself to try this stuff. I'm really glad I did - my vaping friends and I all love the much better flavor we get.

This nic comes from the U.K., and VapersTek is the only U.S. distributor, at least for now. It's also available directly from the U.K. but costs more that way. (no - I have no connection to the product or company - just want all DIYers to know about one of the best upgrades I've ever found)
If you're in the US, I have had amazingly good luck with Wizard Labs, in Orlando, Fla. they make up their nic fresh for each delivery, and their customer service is really supreme.

https://wizardlabs.us/

Give them a try, I seriously doubt you'd be disappointed.
P

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
If you're in the US, I have had amazingly good luck with Wizard Labs, in Orlando, Fla. they make up their nic fresh for each delivery, and their customer service is really supreme.

That's pretty much where this whole discussion started. I was happy with their nic, too. Until I tried Vapers Tek. (I still have no complaints about WL service or shipping.)

Galaxyrider

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They are the only ones I've used so far.. I just got my latest order in from them Black berry, and Blue berry, I would, if you know of any be looking for someone that has a lot of coffee flavors. Youve already given me several things Im wanting to try.. the next order will be based on those recipes, so.. again, I'll thank you in advance!

luciddreamer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone had their VT nic oxidize to a dark orange? How long did it take? My PG based nic is orange while my vg nic is yellowish/clear. I am getting a musty taste in my mixes at only 4mg. The vg nic is 3months while the pg nic is 2 months.

EDIT: Does oxidation of nicotine bring any unwanted flavor?

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am still vaping on the 100% VG Base Nic set at 24mg that Kevin sent me and it's outstanding, before then end of this year I will be diving into DIY and Vapers Tek is whom I will be going through for my supplies.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone had their VT nic oxidize to a dark orange? How long did it take? My PG based nic is orange while my vg nic is yellowish/clear. I am getting a musty taste in my mixes at only 4mg. The vg nic is 3months while the pg nic is 2 months.

EDIT: Does oxidation of nicotine bring any unwanted flavor?

No, but how are you storing it? If it's oxidizing, is it in a clear bottle near a heat source?

Galaxyrider

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im no chemist, but I think if I was seeing a change like that, its time for a change... After all, that could be a possible health risk, and I quit cigarettes to eliminate a health risk. I say its better to be safe than sorry.

luciddreamer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No, but how are you storing it? If it's oxidizing, is it in a clear bottle near a heat source?
Room temp inside a drawer. No light whatsoever, besides when I take the bottle out to use it. How long have you had your nic? Mine is 3 months old

Galaxyrider

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mine is in a brown bottle, kept in a cool dark place, about 90 days.

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here is a pic I took today of the exact same nic out of the same batch. One sat on my desk at work another across the room in an amber plastic Bottle.
Interesting to say the least.
y5ajy3at.jpg

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The above post I guess no one feels the need to reply too. But my point is this. Storage does make a difference.

I realize galaxy rider digs wl nic. But as I re read his posts he seemed to say between the lines to not buy my nic. Which is ok, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But the first thing someone should do in any case with any vendor is not to move on but get a hold of that vendor and speak with them, if they are any good, they want to know about such things and more than likely will have an answer to your issue.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm assuming that the worst thing that happens to nicotine stored incorrectly is that it oxidizes and eventually loses potency - am I missing something here?

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Think of it as cooking with a rusty iron skillet. It's gonna taste nasty.

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can't wait to try nic from VT. Unfortunately I found out about it right after purchasing a large quantity from MFS. But I now have a few people I'm steadily making juice for so I should be able to blow thru it quickly and order up some VT. I'll be back to share my results when I do.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The best thing to do with 100 mg is to dilute it down. I make bases to my desired strength. I can store them up to 2 years without having to freeze it.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
The above post I guess no one feels the need to reply too. But my point is this. Storage does make a difference.

I realize galaxy rider digs wl nic. But as I re read his posts he seemed to say between the lines to not buy my nic. Which is ok, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But the first thing someone should do in any case with any vendor is not to move on but get a hold of that vendor and speak with them, if they are any good, they want to know about such things and more than likely will have an answer to your issue.

very true, Kevin.. at least give reason as to why.. which is surprising.. but then again. :(
as far as storage.. as long as it is kept in a dark cool area, you shouldn't get much color change..
but to keep it for longer than a year, a freezer is recommended..
as far as taste.. some companies do make better nic than others.
;)

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For best storage of nicotine freezer, next best fridge, 3rd best cool dark place. Dark bottles are best as light damages nicotine also.

You have paid good money for your nicotine. Treat it well, and it will be good to you for a very long time.

When I started DIY I kept roughly 100-250 ml in my room at all times. The rest in the fridge.

Joe Freitas

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am a VT nic addict I have 700 mls of another brands nic and I find it unvapable. VT nic is so smooth, no pepper taste. I am starting a small juice company and when I switched every single customer told me the lack of aftertaste and pepper burn is setting my juice apart from the others they have had. If you care about getting a high quality taste in your eliquid VT is the way to go. If price is the most determining factor then buy this in 100 mg form and it will go a long way and you will not be sorry. To top it off Kevin delivers some of the BEST customer service in the vaping industry.

DeadShort

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Bought the VT nic. and have made about a dozen recipes so far.
With my toasted taste buds, I am having a hard time discerning the VT nic from my other 3 liters I bought last Nov. - I am down to 12mg. now and like more flavoring percentages to kick on to my buds than others here.. VT nic. may be smoother but my flavor percentages could be covering up the peppery taste if it's in my stock. 1% of this and 2% of that, if that's your formula, I could see why you guys are tasting the difference in nic. - But not for me..
I love all the recipes here, they taste great, I just have to bump up the total flavoring percentages to satisfy by buds..

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I loves the nic….

I see no issues with it at all cause its super awesome!

Theres my 2 cents… :D

FyrPrf1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im no chemist, but I think if I was seeing a change like that, its time for a change... After all, that could be a possible health risk, and I quit cigarettes to eliminate a health risk. I say its better to be safe than sorry.
"health risk" ... "time for a change"?! ... & that's based on what? Experience with one place? =/ Yeesh, let's just hope the post & pics from the vendor, were able to do some damage control there...& ya didn't just scare their customer into going elsewhere- esp. falsely & without any proof/support! (tho, speaking of.... you DO know this thread is re: V/T nicotine base, right? Just checking- thought there was some post further up... links &... nahhhhh, wouldn't be) Anyhooo... "health risk"........still SMH at that one!

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@luciddreamer

The Vg is more likley to be given you the mustyness you are experiencing not the nic at that low of a %. I smell the vg mustyness as soon as I get it out of the mailbox.

The only thing that has ever made my nic turn the dark color is light and heat. Keep it in a color jar and in the fridge. It last longer as Jimi mentioned keeping your working base mix diluted also. In my experience!

Last edited:

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
VG nic if stored properly will not oxidize. Heat and light can indeed be culprits. I have had nic turn yellow and get musty once in my early mixing days and I figured out it was due to one of two reasons. First, there was too much air in the bottle when I stored it, and 2nd it was back when I used to add water to my nic base in advance to thin it out so I didnt have to when I was mixing.

So Id say too much air in the bottle or too much water was added to it either in manufacture or by the user. I have for a.long long time now made sure by base is kept cold, with little air exposue, and only add water when I make juice. I have never had VG base go bad on me since.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have only vaped 1 nicotine besides this one that I could tolerate... And it was a premade. I find the ones I have tried to either taste like puke or pepper. I like pepper but I don't want to vape it and it doesn't mix well with most of my flavors. Luckily, I had already quit smoking before I started vaping so I never needed to use it. I started vaping to prevent myself from picking up smoking again. I was getting that urge. My problem was always a psychological thing.. not a physical addiction/nicotine addiction.
Anyway, I got VT on a recommendation from the "Other Place" and I have to say that I'm really impressed. I like that they use VG as their base. I vape high VG so that makes things easier on me. I also don't find the flavor repulsive... even though if I use it, I use a very small amount. (1 mg) Mainly, I have found that it relaxes me. I got it for my dad because he just started vaping and I have started making juices for him. I am very pleased and love that you can get a sample bottle of it. (from Bull City Vapor, anyway)

LeslieStarshine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is anyone else here a fan of VapersTek nicotine? http://www.vaperstek.org/nicotine/

I used nic from Wizard Labs, RTSVapes, and Heartland. I never had a complaint about any of them, never could tell any difference between them, and I was very happy with the flavor of recipes I made (in comparison to the vendor juices I'd tried).

A month or two ago there was a lot of hype about VapersTek, so I caved and got some. I was skeptical that I would notice a difference, even though other vapers were raving on about it. I did a proper test to try it. I mixed one of my favorite recipes with my regular nic and a separate batch with VT nic. Whoa - major difference! This stuff is SO neutral, it let the flavors come through like I'd never experienced before.

Didja ever love the smell of a flavoring, maybe taste a drop on your finger and know you'll like it - then find it disappointing when you vape it? Nearly all my fruit flavors were like that, so I didn't like fruity vapes. With VT nic the flavors come through clean and clear. Now I use lots of fruit flavors with great results. All my mixes taste sweeter, creamier, and more true to the flavor. Perfect for me, because creamy/sweet is my favorite kind of vape. The difference with chocolate flavorings is most stunning. Finally, I can make great chocolate vapes!

I find I can reduce the flavoring I add, because flavors taste stronger. But I can also keep my flavoring the same and just enjoy that stronger, now pure, flavor. It makes DIY easier, because you taste flavoring at a lower percent, but you can go higher than usual without getting the gross effect of overflavoring.

I don't use tobacco flavors very much. I've been on a binge with those the past few weeks, though. They definitely taste smoother with VT nic. I haven't decided yet which nic I prefer with tobaccos. They're easier on the throat/sinuses/lungs with VT, but I have come to expect (want?) a little sting with a tobacco flavor, and I don't get that with VT. The jury's still out on which nic works best with tobaccos for me.

But with ALL my other flavors, it's not even a contest. Getting VT nic was like upgrading my whole box of flavors at once, totally worth the extra bucks. If you're a DIY mixer, even if you love your results, you owe it to yourself to try this stuff. I'm really glad I did - my vaping friends and I all love the much better flavor we get.

This nic comes from the U.K., and VapersTek is the only U.S. distributor, at least for now. It's also available directly from the U.K. but costs more that way. (no - I have no connection to the product or company - just want all DIYers to know about one of the best upgrades I've ever found)

Do you get 100% VG, or 100%PG nicotine?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use VG base, VG, and water to thin it enough to wick properly. (I've never tried VT's PG-base nic)

I only use the PG base (VT). Before that I used to use WL, but it goes up my nose LOL VT is much smoother, I can taste my low percentage mixes better, and I don't get that nicotine nose effect (which I don't like). I do use my old WL nic for my Tribeca clone, because it seems to work best with tobacco mixes (for me at any rate).

All right all right-I'll bite...I've tried a bunch of new nic sources lately- My old standby has always been WL...
I like the NicSelect from Nicotine River, and recently tried the Liquid Barn nic...both are comparable to WL in everything but price...
So Ill bite...any discount codes?

OhioRuss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, I have two 500ml of Wizard Labs. I think of it as insurance, I guess - I'm not throwing it out, but I don't plan to use it.
I mix for friends who vape at various nic levels. Consensus is yes, even below 10mg, the flavor difference is still drastic. (I'm currently at 15mg myself, moved down with VT nic)
Wow, perhaps I am a different breed having gotten in to DiY late in my vaping career once I was already on superb hardware and super-sub builds.... but I am at 3mg if using others liquid, and aim for 1-1.5 myself for my own mixes. 6mg in my Herakles tank or the .15ohm dual coil dripper hits *really* hard. Now I do not know if I could tell the different in the 120ml bottle from E-Liquid Mart or the nic from VT using such small quantities.

Now I have experienced a lot of 6mg juices that kicked like 12mg with the "peppery" tones, but the stuff I got from ELM in 100% VG seems pretty smooth. Has anyone else used their nic before and can comment or compare?

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@HeadInClouds I am at this very minute taste testing 4 nicotines for a thread on the *other* forum lol. VT,NN,XV,and VZ, these came marked A,B,C,and D - WOW they are sure different. I won't know till all the participants are done testing which is which but to my mind the VT and NN are close - as I always have said. I will report back when it is done. :D;)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@HeadInClouds I am at this very minute taste testing 4 nicotines for a thread on the *other* forum lol. VT,NN,XV,and VZ, these came marked A,B,C,and D - WOW they are sure different. I won't know till all the participants are done testing which is which but to my mind the VT and NN are close - as I always have said. I will report back when it is done. :D;)
you guys are not passing the same bottles around are you ? I tried some Nic Select the other day for the first time. Id put it as #2 on my list of nicotine with VT still on top.

toleary1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
you guys are not passing the same bottles around are you ? I tried some Nic Select the other day for the first time. Id put it as #2 on my list of nicotine with VT still on top.
Nic select is from liquid barn correct? And how does it compare to VT?

toleary1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
http://www.nicselect.com/e-liquids-using-nicselect/

This page will show you the vendors who use/sell nicselect. I just bought from Ecigexpress and luv it.
Thanks fir that... i seen it on liquid barn for i think $10/120ml 100mg vg which sounds good. But where my delimma comes in is I HATE the throat hit/peppery taste in nic and i think im kinda more sensitive to throat hit/pepperyness so im looking for the smoothest/cleanest nic. and everyone raves about VT

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks fir that... i seen it on liquid barn for i think $10/120ml 100mg vg which sounds good. But where my delimma comes in is I HATE the throat hit/peppery taste in nic and i think im kinda more sensitive to throat hit/pepperyness so im looking for the smoothest/cleanest nic. and everyone raves about VT
I received a bottle of 100mg from liquid barn and there is no pepper taste at 4mg strength at all and super clean and clear.. so far very impressed..

OhioRuss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Now I have experienced a lot of 6mg juices that kicked like 12mg with the "peppery" tones, but the stuff I got from ELM in 100% VG seems pretty smooth. Has anyone else used their nic before and can comment or compare?

I just found out that E-Liquid Mart gets their nic from NicSelect. I am not surprise then that I find it smooth.

I tried some Nic Select the other day for the first time. Id put it as #2 on my list of nicotine with VT still on top.
@wllmc at relatively low nic levels (<3mg) would one still notice a difference between NS and VT? I know now that once I get near the bottom of my first 120ml bottle, that my next one will have to be from VT.

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
VT is the only nic I have ever used, it's clean, I've never had a complaint in any liquid mix. Never an off flavor or peppery effect.
I do experiment a lot, but in this case it isn't broke and I'm not trying to fix it.
Have a bottle in the mail now. I'm sure there is plenty of other good brands around and I'm open minded enough to sample other nics but if I'm forking out cash I will stick with what I know will work. My 2 cents :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I just found out that E-Liquid Mart gets the nic from NicSelect. I am not surprise then that I find it smooth.

@wllmc at relatively low nic levels (<3mg) would one still notice a difference between NS and VT? I know now that once I get near the bottom of my first 120ml bottle, that my next one will have to be from VT.
I think a couple things would have to be factored in to answer that properly without sounding bias lol. at 3 mg you would have to be looking for a difference and have had ample time using both to know the characteristics of them. Personally I would be able to tell the difference because have used VT for over a year I bet so thats what I am accustomed to. would the average joe on the street notice ? no way. most vapers dont know the difference between apple and orange flavors lol mixers are different and we are looking for those subtle almost non existent flavor notes so I do think you would be able to tell the difference also.

may as well add a paragraph. Ive had my VT oxidize and Ive left 30 mls in the cabinet and its gotten real peppery and changed colors after I have stored it improperly but the flavor does not change. Speaking only on the flavor, yes it gets harsh of coarse and the TH is much more and smells and taste much more peppery but the flavor itself does not change. If that makes sense at all. when I vape other nicotine's in a recipe I know it seems like the flavor is locked in saran wrap. its there and it wants to come out but there is just this "film" around it and usually it feels like I have a golf ball in my neck. of nic I have tried they all do this except VT.

Nic select is the first Ive tried that does not give me the lump in the throat thing and the flavor comes through best than the ones lower on my list. Its good nicotine and Im not trying to take from that at all but its just not VT. My love for VT comes from the flavor it provides. its just so clean and everything taste so bright and as close to pure flavor like a zero mg vape would be without just not adding nicotine. If you store your VT wrong or just have a huge stash Im not going to lie, yes it will change like any other would but lucky for you thats not really going to affect the flavor much even if it is a bit rough on the TH. as someone who loves true flavor no matter the maker and someone who has a passion for mixing and creating things that taste as pure as they can, I can tell the difference and it matters to me. I have friends that literally dont measure anything and by a base thats "close to" dump 30 mls -- ish , maybe 50 or 10 depending on the mood of a single flavor it in it and start vaping. that guy and that style of mixer , he wont notice lol.

thats the opinion of one guy in colorado though. Im sure there are many who disagree and I have no scientific evidence to back my claims up and thats cool to . I say buy a gallon of each. ha !

thats the short answer anyways

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am still waiting on all the other participants to get done with their results on the 4 nics we are testing - some peoples kids lol. :confused::D

OhioRuss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@HeadInClouds I am at this very minute taste testing 4 nicotines for a thread on the *other* forum lol. VT,NN,XV,and VZ, these came marked A,B,C,and D - WOW they are sure different. I won't know till all the participants are done testing which is which but to my mind the VT and NN are close - as I always have said. I will report back when it is done.

Thanks for the update, Dixie.

*waits with baited breath*

chrisf8657

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I use VapersTek and love it. Zero taste and that's what I want. I tried Nude Nicotine and it was horrible.

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Last edited:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So if I am reading the chart right, it's a bit confusing, the Nude Nicotine came out on top?

VU Sponsors