Become a Patron!

Who has tried Vapers Tek nic base?

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes if you do not want anything much taste wise - which since I am a super taster it works for me but please know this if NN went down I'd buy VT to me they are still that close so either 1 is good for less nic taste. :D there were 11 participants only, so take that into consideration also. ;)

sketchness

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It was a fun test. And I agree the NN was very clean. It was my favorite as well. My tastebuds are a bit scattered when tasting flavors but the unflavored it was very easy to pick out the nicotines that were pleasing to me. I was kind of surprised how little I liked the Xtreme Vaping nic.

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My notes on these nicotines finished on 7/20 1- 4 with 1 = best/least 4 = worst/most - please note I do not like TH or Pepper of any kind so I like the least noticeable odor,color,flavor. (I added which was which to this today.)

VT = A - smells very slightly of AP(3) - acetyl pyrazine, darkest color(4),lightest taste(1).
VZ = B - very slight chemical smell(4),next darkest color(3),hard to describe taste(3).
NN = C - no smell(1),clearest color(1),smooth slight tobacco taste(2).
XV = D - no smell gave this a(2)because there should have been some warning!,next clearest color(2),
In my honest opinion - if you do not like lots of taste DO NOT use this nicotine, way too much harshness/pepperyness for me (4). YMMV ;)

So my conclusion is if you like taste in your nic B or D works.:vapor:

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We all used what we would regularly use - mine was 70%PG/30%VG - I have lots of toppers so I just used the same kind for all testers. I used SMOK GBC clearomizers with 1.8ohm bsc, and used my 2200mah huge ego batts. ;)

Hey Dixie

I'm kind of confused by the results. So was the vaperstek nicotine not clear in color? From what I keep seeing from people it's usually always crystal clear and of course zero taste.

I'm just curious because I was always a huge fan of NN but my last order was a nightmare. They sent me the wrong product over 2 times and then when I finally got my 100mg pg based nicotine....it was the worst nicotine I've ever tried. At my usual 3mg it felt like I was vaping 50mg and if completely drowned out every flavor I put it in :(.

Was hoping to pick up vaperstek or Carolina Xtracts nicotine for my next order but the last thing I want is more crazy throat hit sub par nicotine :)

Thanks for your input!!

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Dixie

I'm kind of confused by the results. So was the vaperstek nicotine not clear in color? From what I keep seeing from people it's usually always crystal clear and of course zero taste.

I'm just curious because I was always a huge fan of NN but my last order was a nightmare. They sent me the wrong product over 2 times and then when I finally got my 100mg pg based nicotine....it was the worst nicotine I've ever tried. At my usual 3mg it felt like I was vaping 50mg and if completely drowned out every flavor I put it in :(.

Was hoping to pick up vaperstek or Carolina Xtracts nicotine for my next order but the last thing I want is more crazy throat hit sub par nicotine :)

Thanks for your input!!

I'm curious as well because the VT I have is clear. However, I did purchase the bottle approximately 6 months. So maybe something has changed with their formula?! It does have a slight smell to it but to me it doesn't smell like AP. But I do like AP so maybe that's why I'm not picking up on it?!?

Also, the chart on ECF shows VT under the number 0 for clarity. So now I'm even more confused. Does zero mean darkest then?!

Thanks Dixie for the comparison chart!!

Last edited:

sketchness

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Carolina extract is awesome. Best I have tried. Highly recommend it.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Carolina extract is awesome. Best I have tried. Highly recommend it.
That cold extraction from Carolina Xtract is amazing. I agree. I usually buy the Chemnovatic straight from the source. That has recently changed. CX from now on ;)

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just ordered 120ml of Carolina Xtraction 100mg and the price came out the same as VT. Looks like it comes in a glass amber bottle with dropper which would be better than the 120ml clear plastic bottle VT nic comes in.

I have both NN and VT nic and there both great, from the early posts I am guessing this will be just as good. I just wish they shipped via USPS instead of either UPS or Fed-Ex as shipping would be cheaper and probably faster for me in California.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered 120ml of Carolina Xtraction 100mg and the price came out the same as VT. Looks like it comes in a glass amber bottle with dropper which would be better than the 120ml clear plastic bottle VT nic comes in.

I have both NN and VT nic and there both great, from the early posts I am guessing this will be just as good. I just wish they shipped via USPS instead of either UPS or Fed-Ex as shipping would be cheaper and probably faster for me in California.
USPS delivered mine. Large Priority insured.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's great to hear! Does the 120ml bottles come in glass amber or is it plastic amber like NN?
The nic will be in a amber glass bottle with a dropper. Sealed in a black bag that looks like hazmat packaged it. Also it comes with a COA. The oxygen has been removed from the vg and pg for 29 hours. Impressive packaging. :)

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Has anyone done a comparison between VapersTek and Nude Nicotine? I'be been using Nude Nic for a while and have been very pleased with it. Zero taste impact, unlike the two brands I used prior to Nude Nic (My Freedom Smokes and Wizard Labs). Wizard Labs has a bit of a taste to it, but it's consistent from batch to batch. MFS, however, would vary from little taste to horrible from batch to batch, which is why I stopped using it.
I have been using wizard four over 4 years and two of my friends have to. I sell a lot of mine so use a lot. It is made per order and never has it had any taste and always came crystal clear. I keep mine in a freezer to keep it fresh because if you let any of them sit out in the light without being chilled it will turn yellow and then becomes peppery. They have to have top notch because of Johnson & Johnson. They even use dark brown bottles to ship out in. I don't think any other do that.

cass

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Being new to all this I ordered Nic from E liquid mart......I didnt notice any reference to it on here and was wondering if any one has any feed back on it.....I dont have any idea what I would be looking for or anything to compare it to know if it was a good or bad Nic....any help/feedback would be appreciated....

OhioRuss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just found out that E-Liquid Mart gets their nic from NicSelect. I am not surprise then that I find it smooth.
Personally I havent tried VT yet as I am only half way through my Nic Select bottle, but the ELM/Nic Select is a very good choice IMHO. @wllmc also rates it near the top of his short list.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I dont have any idea what I would be looking for or anything to compare it to know if it was a good or bad Nic....any help/feedback would be appreciated....

Easy way to judge the quality of your nic: Make your favorite recipe in 2 batches. Use nic as usual in one, no nic in the other, and vape them side by side.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Being new to all this I ordered Nic from E liquid mart......I didnt notice any reference to it on here and was wondering if any one has any feed back on it.....I dont have any idea what I would be looking for or anything to compare it to know if it was a good or bad Nic....any help/feedback would be appreciated....

E Liquid Mart uses Nicselect nicotine. Nicselect is good.

I don't know how fresh it is though.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
E Liquid Mart uses Nicselect nicotine. Nicselect is good.

I don't know how fresh it is though.
THIS is the problem

you can order nic from lots of companies and it be good, but every now and then its sat way too long somewhere and is skunked

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
THIS is the problem

you can order nic from lots of companies and it be good, but every now and then its sat way too long somewhere and is skunked

Yup. Best to get it as close to the source(extractor) as possible from vendors that sell allot.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in the UK, is there a UK distributor for Vapers Tek nicotine, either here or in the E.U ?

Vaperstek is Chemnovatic nic and originates in the EU.. Should be easy to find Chemnovatic in the EU.

Last edited:

Uncle Kojak

Member For 4 Years
thanks, I'll give molinshop a try, curious to see if I can taste any difference in Chemnovatic nic, one thing's for sure the price of nicotine will be going up in the UK in 2016, the new regulations (EU Tobacco Products Directive) will see to that.

piergarrettinni

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wholeheartedly agree. So far the 'cleanest' tasting nicotine I've encountered; compared to RTS , WL, and NN- always 100mg/ml PG base. I've heard excellent things about Carolina Xtract but have yet to try them as I'm thrilled about Vapors Tek. Their customer service is also excellent. I was mistakenly shipped VG base when I ordered PG. Called them and they swapped them out and refunded the shipping.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Trying to stock up on nic for the vape apocalypse.

When will that happen? Would that mean a halt to internet nicotine sales or ???
:anyone:
Thanks!

Ron
---
"I want to have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames."- Jim Morrison

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks!

Ron
---
"I want to have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames."- Jim Morrison
From what I've read certain things will happen, but we don't know exactly what. Aside from the FDA individual states like PA already started with the scary shit like this:
http://vaping360.com/update-pennsylvania-vapor-tax-is-worse-than-we-thought/
They may or may not ban it but the sales tax is scary @ 40% for PA. At least I'll be stocked for a while no matter what happens.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks!

Ron
---

Aug 8 for vape shops. That's for stuff like sales to minors, advertising, ect.

The rest get's phased in over the next two years.

Depending on who you ask, nicotine may or may not be available online. At worst, we may have to order from China, IMO. It's not real clear because manufacturers must get FDA approval and it's not known what they will approve.

That's just my quick response. It's more complicated and there are threads about all this.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Who has had the throat hit nicotine. Is it peppery or tasteless. Thanks in advance.
I bought 2 liters & put in the freezer so sorry can't tell ya. But if you read backwards peeps seem to like it better than RTS or Wizard Labs. Suppose to taste better. I've used Wizard Labs & Ecigexpress but Ecigexpress didn't have 100mg when I tried to order about 2 weeks ago. I figured for the price can't go wrong. WL & Ecig taste the same to me. Can't tell the difference maybe peeps with more refined palate can tell.

The last rumor i heard that Chemnovatic are using a china pure nicotine just changing the stickers and put their own as shown on the attached picture, also a rumor insist that all other Nicotine companies are doing same things , and there is no other companies on Europe or America Extracting the pure nicotine from tobacco except China manufacture and India , so his theory show that all nicotine on the market is same quality as his sources the same.
I tried my best to fight this rumor on my country , assure that Chemnovatic extracting pure nicotine on their labs and it's so hard to buy that is all imported from china .. Anyway guys i need your help to clarify this information.
Thanks all on advance.

Attachments

• nicotine source.jpg
    nicotine source.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 20

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The last rumor i heard that Chemnovatic are using a china pure nicotine just changing the stickers and put their own as shown on the attached picture, also a rumor insist that all other Nicotine companies are doing same things , and there is no other companies on Europe or America Extracting the pure nicotine from tobacco except China manufacture and India , so his theory show that all nicotine on the market is same quality as his sources the same.
I tried my best to fight this rumor on my country , assure that Chemnovatic extracting pure nicotine on their labs and it's so hard to buy that is all imported from china .. Anyway guys i need your help to clarify this information.
Thanks all on advance.
Just make it easy on yourself and buy from HiLIQ :D

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks all on advance.

Well, You both have inaccurate information.

Chemnovatic is not extracting nicotine in their labs. They do not extract nicotine at all. They do buy extracted nicotine from someone else.

There is one company that extracts outside of India. Actually, the extraction starts in India and then goes to Poland, I think, for further extraction.

While the vast majority of nicotine is extracted in India, it is not the same source. There are a handful of companies that extract USP Grade nicotine, all but one does the extracting in India. So, while all but one company extracts USP grade in India, there are a handfull of companies that do it, not just one single source.

There are other extractors, in other countries like the US, but they are not USP Grade.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, You both have inaccurate information.

Chemnovatic is not extracting nicotine in their labs. They do not extract nicotine at all. They do buy extracted nicotine from someone else.

There is one company that extracts outside of India. Actually, the extraction starts in India and then goes to Poland, I think, for further extraction.

While the vast majority of nicotine is extracted in India, it is not the same source. There are a handful of companies that extract USP Grade nicotine, all but one does the extracting in India. So, while all but one company extracts USP grade in India, there are a handfull of companies that do it, not just one single source.

There are other extractors, in other countries like the US, but they are not USP Grade.
Chemnovatic has 2 sources. From the UK and India. This is why I don't use it anymore. The Indian nic doesn't work for me. It oxidizes way too fast and screws up my flavorings. Mutes creamy flavors terribly. Burns my tongue even at 3 mg. It was reacting to my favorite grape flavor in a weird way. It was heavy on my chest. I was nearly coughing up a lung. As soon as I switched to another nic base. It was gone. Mango, and Rainier Cherry was all fucked up too ! :D

Chemnovatic Says about their nicotine products "nicotine is a natural product extracted from Tobacco leaves and meets all the European stringent standards which is confirmed with certification issued by accredited laboratories"
They also saying "Our Nicotine is 99,9% pure. It not only meets the current requirements of USP / EP, but even exceeds them. Product is crystal clear and almost odorless. Many of our customers claim that this is the purest and most neutral flavored nicotine that they have ever used."
And they assure that "Chemnovatic is the manufacturer of all products you can find on this website and our B2B platform. We take the full responsibility for our products’ quality and for their certification"
But you guys are saying that "They do not extract nicotine at all" some says it's from unknown sources other says it's from India and/or UK.
So, What is the truth about their nicotine products?
And how come that they produce a pure nicotine manufactured at their labs without extracting it ?!! ... I'm so Confused:confused:

Attachments

• lab05.JPG
    lab05.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 10
  • chmnoatic01.jpg
    chmnoatic01.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 10

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chemnovatic Says about their nicotine products "nicotine is a natural product extracted from Tobacco leaves and meets all the European stringent standards which is confirmed with certification issued by accredited laboratories"
They also saying "Our Nicotine is 99,9% pure. It not only meets the current requirements of USP / EP, but even exceeds them. Product is crystal clear and almost odorless. Many of our customers claim that this is the purest and most neutral flavored nicotine that they have ever used."
And they assure that "Chemnovatic is the manufacturer of all products you can find on this website and our B2B platform. We take the full responsibility for our products’ quality and for their certification"
But you guys are saying that "They do not extract nicotine at all" some says it's from unknown sources other says it's from India and/or UK.
So, What is the truth about their nicotine products?
And how come that they produce a pure nicotine manufactured at their labs without extracting it ?!! ... I'm so Confused:confused:

Chemnovatic manufactures nicotine base. Not nicotine. They do not manucfature PG or VG either. That means they buy pure nicotine and PG/VG and mix it in a base.

A speaker manufactuerer manufactures speakers. But, they buy the drivers, electronics, wire, wood and etc. They put it all together and manufacture speakers. Being a speaker manufacturer does not mean they make the wire that they use to make the speakers.

There are only a handful of companies that are FDA approved for USP Grade nicotine. Chemnovatic is not one of them. So, it their nicotine is USP Grade, it has to come from one of the FDA approved labs. Chemnovatic buys USP nicotine and manufactures it into a nicotine base.

VU Sponsors