Become a Patron!

Who has tried Vapers Tek nic base?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
id def do the magic stirer.. make sure it is well blended.. and always shake bottles..
even flavorings! :)

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes that makes sense. I smelled the bottle I diluted to 2.4% and it smells stronger than the 10% bottles I took out of the freezer. I had one more 60ml bottle that was pored next to last and that is strong as well. I am going to dump them all back into the 1 litre bottle, excluding the diluted 2.4% and remix them on Friday. I may even try to put on the mag stirrer?

Thanks Kevin!
Cessna, thank you. Between the two us we figured it out.
We are always here to help.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Yes smokey we do cut it and we test every batch before it goes out. We have been cutting vg with 5% dw due to the fact nic will separate in pure vg.

To help avoid any separation issues in the future. We are going to begin adding 10% dw to vg bases.

And since I am now a registered vu supplier. I hope that any questions or further discussion about business, and I am sure the mods feel this way, would be asked in our sub forum here. Yay us.. ;)

Once again thank you all.
Kevin
hey kevin thanks for everything, great product and awesome service.

LadyBren

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I been using NN exclusively for a while now. Have been tempted to try VT.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Totally off topic but just wanted to say, Love your Tattoo ;)
Back on subject, go ahead, try it, you will like it :D

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Kevin;
I just wanted to let you know I have been vaping off that other bottle now since yesterday with no problems at all. Very smooth Vape. Everything is back togehter and mixing slowly to prevent any bubbles..

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kevin;
I just wanted to let you know I have been vaping off that other bottle now since yesterday with no problems at all. Very smooth Vape. Everything is back togehter and mixing slowly to prevent any bubbles..
Excellent news Cessna. Glad it worked out.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know the nicotine I buy from E-Liq comes in 3 purities 95% -99.5and 100% purity.
Quick Overview
95% purity of nicotine is better only used for making tobacco flavors e-liquid.
99.5% and 100% purity of nicotine is better used for making e-juice.

I think you must mean 100mg/ml no? That's 10% nicotine. That doesn't mean the nicotine itself isn't pure, but 100% nicotine isn't something you woud work with in a regular kitchen since the fumes alone require a hood and special equipment to handle.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you are miss reading something my friend I see no such products on that website.

Is it even possible to get 100% pure nicotine?

I think it can be purchased from China, but certainly not in the US unless it's a large wholesale order - certainly not in a dropper bottle. I don't see 100% nic on that webite - I do see 500mg/ml at an enormous price. Unless we're all missing something here....

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try typing in nicotine in the search box

Interesting...I see it now - but it makes no sense at all! So, you're just wearing gloves and a mask - no chemical hood or other equipment? Have you used a nicotine test kit to see if it really is what it says? Enquiring minds want to know LOL

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wear gloves and safety glasses. I drop from the bottle on nic into my beaker with the e-liquid in it. I have never never noticed a odor or fume. That was just the first place I found for DIY supplies when I started a few months ago. I did not hear about the 10% solutions until later on. No no test kit I made my DIY juice 2.5 % because that's the strength I order when I buy e liquid. It seemed the same to me as far as effect. I have only used about 10ml of it in the last 3 months

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought the 95%. I have about 5 mils left I may go to the 10% nicotine solution in the future.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes using that high of concentration of nicotine solution requires extreme caution. I too am kinda surprised its available to individuals.

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I haven't looked again yet. I could not see it earlier this morning and was up most of the night.
I use saftey glasses and gloves for 10% solution and very carefull of cross contamination of any paper towels and such that you wipe the neck of the jars with etc. and even wash my gloves during the process at times.

egomama

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Characteristics:
Capacity: 1 OZ bottle
Purity: 95% or 99% of purity. pharmaceutical grade

Grade: pharmaceutical grade
Purity:
95%: 950 mg/ml
99.5%: 995 mg/ml
100%: 1000 mg/ml

That is a copy and paste from the website. would not 1000 mg per ml be pure nicotine
I have heard it must have some small amount of water to suspend nicotine
in solution
Yes 100% is pure nicotine and if you are new to DIY, please do not use 100% nicotine base. It is extremely dangerous and can make you very very sick or even kill you with just a couple of drops on your skin. The highest percentage of nicotine you should use as a DIYer is 60% and you still need to be very careful. Please research all safety precautions when using nicotine. It is a poison.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks I did't think that one through I apoligize

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am really enjoying this nicotine. I mix at around a 30pg/70vg mix. Vaping unflavored is very satisfying. A few mixes with no steep I have been able to taste the flavors very well. I think it will be hard to go back to my original nic. but nothing will be wasted for sure!

Some may even want to back off with their flavoring with this nicotine, all depending on your prefrences.

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well Ive done some more work with the vaperstek nic. Including unflavored comparisons. I even broke out 2 brand new bridgeless atties. These are what I use to make hard comparisons between juices, or when sampling a new recipe while Im mixing juices. For those that use or have used bridgeless atties you know why I do when mixing. For those that have not all I can say is its the best type of atty for mixing. Very accurate flavor, nothing to muck with it, can be blown out and cleared with plain pg/vg easily and doesnt retain old flavors. For mixing purposes they are the best. I just dont like dripping regularly. Youll only find me doing it when mixing. Most often Im a tank/rba guy.

Both made the same. 100mg VG nic from VT and WL reduced down to 10mg/ml with Essential Depot VG (same bottle) and some distilled water. 85%VG/15%DW.

So both atties juiced up, both on vamos, both at 2.4 ohms, both tried in ranges from 6W to 10W. .9% saline on hand to swish thru mouth between to clean my palate between sampling, and to avoid vapers tongue. I vaped 2ml of both over three hours this afternoon while mixing.

Heres what I can say. VT nic is a bit smoother. However I only notice that thru a nose exhale. Both have the same throat hit/intensity. Both produce the same amount of vapor.

Flavor, VT is cleaner but to me its a barely distinguishable amount. I really tried bring out a difference between VT and WL flavor wise but its so slight of a difference I can barely tell. Even cycling thru wattage to find a difference didnt help. WL nic has that ever so slight tobacco note to it. VT doesnt, but it is slightly sweeter than WL.

To, vaperstek and others reading.... Maybe its just me. Maybe its the difference between VG nic base and PG nic base. I really tried to find a difference in VT nic, and there is, but its ever ever so slight to me. So slight I have to stand by what I said last week.... I could swap WL for VT VG based nic and not notice a difference. I did also make some real juice side by side with both VG nics and they seem nearly identical. Same amount of flavorings in each. Same flavor from each. I tried in vain to eliminate any variable I could think of to prove VT nic was as different, and as remarkably better, like others have said.... but Im just not there with you guys. I wanna be, but Im not.

So, is VT nic better? Yes. With the caveat that it remains similar in price compared to WL nic. If VT nic became known as demanding a premium price point substancially higher than WL nic then Id continue to buy from WL. I couldnt justify spending alot more for such a similarly high quality nic I already buy.

So for now VT has won me over. Their service was great, shipping was fast, and the nic really is fantastic.

Also @Vaperstek Im fine with 5%DW being used and actually prefer that it stay that way for my mixing purposes. However if you are going to cut with 10%dw then I would put a note on the site to let mixers using VG nic know that in advance. An extra 5% of DW could really throw off someones juices and mixing.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Also @Vaperstek Im fine with 5%DW being used and actually prefer that it stay that way for my mixing purposes. However if you are going to cut with 10%dw then I would put a note on the site to let mixers using VG nic know that in advance. An extra 5% of DW could really throw off someones juices and mixing.

I have to agree with this. I do not like my nic cut with any sort of water, and if it needs it, I am more than capable of doing so.
If you do not know.. shake before using any sort of nic, including pg nic.. it is not just vg nic one has to worry about.
You also need to be shaking your flavorings, as well..

To note.. I do get my nic from a private source.. but my back up to date has been wizardslab.. I have never had any peppered nic from John and Suzy.. as far as the tobacco taste you are picking up, @buffaloguy there is a reason why it's being tasted at times ;)

However, hearing the 5-10% dw added.. makes me think.. Sorry.. I do have knowledge on cutting nic from higher percentages, and it is a personal basis I just do not feel comfortable with.

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am finally seeing what a bit of the hype is about, mixed my first 2 using vaperstek yesterday. I have to say it is better, I have all PG nic...mixing a juice at 50/50, it does let the fruits shine through, and seems to help vapor production, I think... as of now I am pretty much sold on it, it seems to be one of the missing elements I was looking for.

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just an FYI. When I have been adding water I need to think as the person who may order and yet they barely know how to put their pants on. I attempt to make this idiot proof. I did a 17litre batch with no water not long ago and while there isn't a huge seperation. It is more so than with adding water.

I am debating making the mixes with no water. I'm up for votes on it.. ;)

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I, peronally; working with chemical engineers for 10 years, I would rather see the distilled water added. Its basic chemistry. Even though I come from a mechanical background it makes more sense. but I am only one customer.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Just an FYI. When I have been adding water I need to think as the person who may order and yet they barely know how to put their pants on. I attempt to make this idiot proof. I did a 17litre batch with no water not long ago and while there isn't a huge seperation. It is more so than with adding water.

You would have a better chance of me purchasing, if I knew it is not diluted with distilled water. I can do that myself, if it needs to be.

Just me personally, it is a big turn off.. I like my vg base to be thick. I know how to make sure my nic base is mixed and I feel for someone to do that with my base, well.. ;)

my vote.. do not add distilled water to nic base.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am purchasing PG based so it doesn't affect me one way or the other but I think however you decide to do it, it should be labeled as such. If you add water then say so, so others don't add additional water that is not needed. You will never please everyone but your customers should be informed of their purchase. JMO

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You would have a better chance of me purchasing, if I knew it is not diluted with distilled water. I can do that myself, if it needs to be.

Just me personally, it is a big turn off.. I like my vg base to be thick. I know how to make sure my nic base is mixed and I feel for someone to do that with my base, well.. ;)

my vote.. do not add distilled water to nic base.

What makes you think that is is being Diluted? You are g3tting the same Nic/mg !

The H2O molecules are used as binders, for lack of a better word, for the other chemicals to adhere too.

When batteries are being made and the need to add silica for the cobalt to bind to, is that brand of battery being diluted! No!

From atomic layer deposition to baking a batch of brownies. This is the nature of chemistry. H2O is one of the most Basic fundemental catylist in the universe.

Certain mollecules will bind with left over Hydrogen atoms or oxygen atoms. I am sure some one can explain this better than I, but it is not Diluting it.

I really don't mean to sound abrassive here Smoky; however the amount of nicotine you have mixed has no bearing on the fundemental chemistry at all!
I wish someone who has a chemical engineering degree would come along and explain this better than I.

Personally I dont really care if it has DW added or not but it only has positive effects, and easier on me as the end user.

You really think you will be able to notice any difference once this is mixed whether it has 5% or 10% DW/DI. No it will still be thick, so damn thick you would have never notice if he would have not told you!

If you are only buying a small 250 ml bottle at a time that is not as much of a problem to mix.Try blending a litre or more that is seperated, Then add your pg or vg, or flavorings and watch it. It will not even mix on a stirrer. They all just sit there like water on oil.

I have a hard time believing that any other nicotine provider that is selling 100%vg nic is not adding water to blend the product.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
What makes you think that is is being Diluted? You are g3tting the same Nic/mg !

The H2O molecules are used as binders, for lack of a better word, for the other chemicals to adhere too.

When batteries are being made and the need to add silica for the cobalt to bind to, is that brand of battery being diluted! No!

From atomic layer deposition to baking a batch of brownies. This is the nature of chemistry. H2O is one of the most Basic fundemental catylist in the universe.

Certain mollecules will bind with left over Hydrogen atoms or oxygen atoms. I am sure some one can explain this better than I, but it is not Diluting it.

I really don't mean to sound abrassive here Smoky; however the amount of nicotine you have mixed has no bearing on the fundemental chemistry at all!
I wish someone who has a chemical engineering degree would come along and explain this better than I.

Personally I dont really care if it has DW added or not but it only has positive effects, and easier on me as the end user.

You really think you will be able to notice any difference once this is mixed whether it has 5% or 10% DW/DI. No it will still be thick, so damn thick you would have never notice if he would have not told you!

If you are only buying a small 250 ml bottle at a time that is not as much of a problem to mix.Try blending a litre or more that is seperated, Then add your pg or vg, or flavorings and watch it. It will not even mix on a stirrer. They all just sit there like water on oil.

I have a hard time believing that any other nicotine provider that is selling 100%vg nic is not adding water to blend the product.

first.. if you add anything other than vg to 1000mg nic.. that is "being diluted".. no thanks.
If I feel the need to dilute, I can do it myself. Personal choice, I have it like that. ;)

I am more than capable of deciding what kind of nic, and how it is cut, for myself..
I care, because I like to know what I am getting, how it is cut and how i feel on the end result.

it needs to be documented on all of this, for if I choose to add water, additives etc.. I want to know it isn't already in there.
I strive for good and best juice that I can make.. and I just do not want distilled water added.

there are places and people that do not do this..
I also purchase my nic from a private source, since I found out about this..
sometimes the extra research pays off.. even if it is just to keep me happy.
that is what matters.. if one is happy or not. :)

btw.. I do buy in larger amounts.. so yes, it does effect me. I know how to mix, Cessnapix..
I have been mixing for well over a year now. You'd think I did pick up a few clues.. ;)

Last edited:

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I dont want to argue. I am glad you are happy. You are totally missing my point!
I live each day as a chance to learn more and to help others.

I am not new to this either, and can lay out my resume also which would probably surprise you!
There are world renowned scientist that worked with me close. But I am not going to go down that road.

You strive for the best juice you can make, as we all do!

Non of us sit there and say;..................... "well lets see; what kind of crap can I make today!"

No matter how smart we all think we all are we dont have all the answers.;)

Believe it or not I have worked with few of the smartest people in this world, and they have taught me that by example.
No where else than a room of brilliant minds will you see less arrogance, yes surprising it is!

That is why I come to this forums to learn and to help.

fsors

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
first.. if you add anything other than vg to 1000mg nic.. that is "being diluted".. no thanks.
If I feel the need to dilute, I can do it myself. Personal choice, I have it like that. ;)

I am more than capable of deciding what kind of nic, and how it is cut, for myself..
I care, because I like to know what I am getting, how it is cut and how i feel on the end result.

it needs to be documented on all of this, for if I choose to add water, additives etc.. I want to know it isn't already in there.
I strive for good and best juice that I can make.. and I just do not want distilled water added.

btw.. I do buy in larger amounts.. so yes, it does effect me. I know how to mix, Cessnapix..
I have been mixing for well over a year now. You'd think I did pick up a few clues.. ;)

Damn Tooten Baby! You Mix some of the Best Juice in the World! I need to know what's in mine too!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I dont want to argue. I am glad you are happy. You are totally missing my point!
I live each day as a chance to learn more and to help others.

I am not new to this either, and can lay out my resume also which would probably surprise you!
There are world renowned scientist that worked with me close. But I am not going to go down that road.

You strive for the best juice you can make, as we all do!

Non of us sit there and say;..................... "well lets see; what kind of crap can I make today!"

No matter how smart we all think we all are we dont have all the answers.;)

Believe it or not I have worked with few of the smartest people in this world, and they have taught me that by example.
No where else than a room of brilliant minds will you see less arrogance, yes surprising it is!

That is why I come to this forums to learn and to help.

why are you putting up such a fuss, when it is my choice?

I think I help out as much as I am able, even when I do not have the time to be online.. i am up now.. but..
by choice, and that is ok too.. not once have I said anything negative.. just my thoughts on this. take it for what it is worth.
I never said I have all the answers, but i sure have hung out with some of the best.. and learned, and still do..

here.. now you tell me.. given what I have found.. and knowing what I like.. full 100%vg.. if this is not diluting..

first.. mixed my way, and yes, this is what I work with, sometimes more, sometimes less..
but I do know my safety precautions.. I do have full access to a clean mix room.
I also know how I like mine mixed.. which is why I show you mine, first..

no dw.png

diluted with 5%.. missing that 5%vg that I like..

5dw.png

diluted with 10%..

10dw.png

as you see.. the amount of vg is decreasing..

imagine now.. you had zero idea.. that distilled water, or alcohol, is being added.. and you go with your additives..
how will that effect your mix?

not trying to pick a fight, show my ass or what ever.. but this is.. diluting at it's best.

this is not something I want to happen with my "100% VG nic"

again.. personal choice.. my hat is off to vapertek for saying something on it..
but it is why i choose, after asking him and a few others that sell their vg nic, what their process is.

hope we all have a good night.. I am off for bed.. :)

Last edited:

fsors

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know Baby!

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Smoky I really would like to try and get anong with you! I am not going to get sucked in and argue with you, because i really dont care.
It is your choice. Buy what you want do what you want......... I don't care!

To be fair about this Kevin was asking for our opinion.
Then you say you don't even buy his nicotine anyways.........
Damn tooten baby.......

Look at the past post smoky,...................... everything I write since I joined you correct me on!............... I thanked you for the help and went on my way.

I am not an ignorant dumb ass male as as you think I am............ You know baby!

So lets just stop this crap and move on please!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
No I made my choice based on what Vapertek said he was considering diluting his nic. re read, Cessnapix..

You say

Until you have cut higher nic, you do not know.

when you have a new person starting out, and they want to try 100%VG that has been cut with 10% distilled water..
lets do this:

they go play with some flavor west.. most of fw uses 10% or higher..
recommended flavoring ranges from 0% to around 30%

plus that nic that has been cut 10%..

gee.. now that "100% VG nic" is now containing, if we went max flavor.. 40% of something that is not vg..

my last small question.. is that 10% distilled water effecting it now? 60 vg 40 other..

the reason I am pushing this is because it is something I >me< care about..

I spoke with him before making a purchase, on how he cuts his nic.. it is something I ask every person, including Heartland nic..
I even inquire about where he is getting his nic.. if it is not stated.. as I can not stand!! Chinese nic.. and it does matter where it comes from as well as how it is being cut.

I am sorry you seem to think I correct you all the time, I really am.. but on nicotine, and how it is cut.. it matters to me.
he asked for votes, and I said no.. I explained why, and now you feel I am correcting you, when I am only explaining my stance.
I sure hope you have a good day, and I will not ever correct you again, unless you misunderstand what and how I am saying it..
I know text is hard to understand at times thru the net.. but it and you will be alright. :)

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
a) unless you vape 100mg, that 10% DW will be reduced considerably by the time you get to your final juice... e.g. 1% at 10mg, 2% at 20mg, etc.

b) if you care what's in your juice, don't use FW flavourings! Use some that are more concentrated, like FlavourArt or Inawera.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
a) unless you vape 100mg, that 10% DW will be reduced considerably by the time you get to your final juice... e.g. 1% at 10mg, 2% at 20mg, etc.

b) if you care what's in your juice, don't use FW flavourings! Use some that are more concentrated, like FlavourArt or Inawera.

sorry Hermit.. that was a typo.. but the same effect is going in.. it's still being diluted, before the mixer can do a thing with it..
and yes, there are better flavor companies out there.. but.. sometimes fw does have a tasty or 2 ;)

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Smoky Blue --look i have not read all your points yet and will at a later date.

If we can just agree that the nicotine is not being diluted and the VG is then we would be on the same page!

Unless I am totally missing the boat his nicotine content is still at the 1oomg/ml or with in a few ponts.

I think that is what you are getting at as well but I have not read that much that close.

I honestly want to get along and not argue this anymore.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
That is my point, @Cessnapix :)

it is not 100%vg when you add distilled water < not the nic being diluted.. >
since I drip, and most of my juice recipes reflect on my dripping.. I do not want that added 1-2-10% distilled water in my juice..
as it is, I bounce from (0mg nic) 100% vg to up to 6mg of nic.. my flavoring rarely exceeds 5-10% I do have one with 18% but no more than that..
I can say and mean it when I say my juice is max vg.. as it is under that 20% flavor count.
I consider distilled water as an additive.. so it should go in with the recipe itself, not the nic mixture..
When I have a manufacturer deciding to add distilled water to lessen the vg to mix better.. it effects what I am trying to achieve..

this is why i say no to dilution of vg nic..

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Seems to be a storm in the handle of a teacup to me :D

At 6mg, that's 0.6% of DW... a small fraction compared to the flavouring, even at 5% flavouring. Each to their own, and I'm not telling you what to like at all, but it wouldn't bother me in the slightest... it's quite feasible that condensation around the coil from the air being drawn past it amounts to more!

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I except you premiss. yes you are right. I was under the standing you are saying all along the nicotine is being diluted. My point it wasnt.

We agree.

However; After all this if Kevin desides, not to add DW/DI Did you ever plan on switching nicotine vendors anyways? Yes I am being a smartass but it is a valid question.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
It depends on a lot, not just him as a vendor.
The fda is coming into play, at what time, who knows, but it's coming.
Depends on what he can offer, and how much I need.
Right now, I doubt many can match prices and quality, with the deal I have from a private source.

Since this was brought up.. total nic funds I have spent for last week, around 400.00USD
I am pretty much stocked up. I sell my juice on occasion.. I am not a vendor. :)

Jezabelle

Member For 4 Years

Hi Kevin! I'm one of your extremely satisfied customers and would like to cast my small vote. I consider myself a noob at DIY - have only been mixing (for myself only) for 2 years. I had to start DIY out of necessity after an allergic reaction to some store bought juice. Back then I wasn't able to find a juice supplier as concerned about a customers safety, as they were about protecting their 'secret' recipes pg/vg ratios and their almighty dollar.

Before reading about VT nic, I had always ordered my VG base at 36mg. I know I was spending more than I had to, but it just felt safer that way. After reading all the great things about your product I just had to grow a pair, get over the 100mg thing, and try it. I will admit I was really nervous about handling 100mg for the first time but it was well worth it! Love Love LOVE your product.

If you, the expert at handling *your* business model, feel you should do something like adding DW to make your VG customers safer.....well then, Sir you have my support and my respect! Thank you for caring about your customers safety!

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really doubt that smoky will buy my nic cessna, or whomever is reading since I do not and will not disclose my source for my nicotine, and that is ok. I have many eliquid makers who have tried it and are currently buying it and are willing to pay the price for the quality, not to say that smokys nic is not good.

Very few people disclose their sources for nicotine, and I am the same as far as that goes. enough people have tried my nic at this point to understand why I protect it and my supplier. It will take vaping to the next level as far as our Eliquid making goes, its just that not all want to be on board for that. And I respect that. :)

I cant tell you how many people think they are getting nicotine from an extractor in the USA. Putting that fire out keeps me busy enough.. LOL

VU Sponsors