Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For some reason I feel like I haven't slept for days, hope I am not catchin somethin o_O
I am gonna make a nice hot tea and climb in bed, I hate goin to bed this early

1948e90a39bf7312a920916f5900e789.jpg

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For some reason I feel like I haven't slept for days, hope I am not catchin somethin o_O
I am gonna make a nice hot tea and climb in bed, I hate goin to bed this early
As I write this I hope you're snoozing deeply. Not just research, but experience tells me there is nothing, no medicine, no supplement, no food or dietary practice, that heals us as deeply and thoroughly as abundant sleep. The body demands it when that sleep deficit builds up.

Sweet dreams.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning y'all
ummm, don't ask me to explain this one, I just picked it for the rather unique title

A Quick One Before the Eternal Worm Devours Connecticut - Have A Nice Life
Me too, never heard of "The Eternal Worm". Sometimes when that happens it will be some literary reference or common political phrase or something always there that I just didn't know about. So I tried to look it up. Apparently it's in one of those online action games, but for the origin this is all I could find:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Family :wave:
Still feelin tired and havin dizzy spells when I stand up been sneezin too:(I hate feelin this way so prolly be in and out today for short spurts:(
I hope everyone is feelin well and havin a great day;)
Sorry to hear that, sounds like you mighta come down with somethin. Hope you get better quickly.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've had turkey stock simmering away all day, planning to make some turkey and noodles. Thinking about maybe watching a movie with dinner. Debating between See How They Run (seen it before and I found thoroughly entertaining and quite funny, though perhaps that's since I starred in Agatha Christie's The Mousetrap at a community theater years ago, otherwise I might have missed some of the jokes) and TÁR which I've been interested in watching but I'm not sure I'm into an artsy fartsy biopic tonight.

Any votes?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I've had turkey stock simmering away all day, planning to make some turkey and noodles. Thinking about maybe watching a movie with dinner. Debating between See How They Run (seen it before and I found thoroughly entertaining and quite funny, though perhaps that's since I starred in Agatha Christie's The Mousetrap at a community theater years ago, otherwise I might have missed some of the jokes) and TÁR which I've been interested in watching but I'm not sure I'm into an artsy fartsy biopic tonight.

Any votes?

My vote is for TAR- looks interesting!
Yum on the Turkey noodle soup for dinner- hope you have a great time with whatever movie you choose.

VU Sponsors