Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May be a doodle of text

May be an image of heart and text that says 'Red Héarts for all the Dads in Heaven who won't be with us on this coming Father's Day Always Treehouse loved KelliOs FOREVER MISSED'

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How are you doin tonight Bliss, looks like it's way too hot where you are, I'd melt in that heat. 70 here right now

Well for June it isn't that hot. I went out to bring in the mail a little while ago, warm and breezy. High today at some point was supposedly 98, but my a/c hardly ever cycles on. I tell you, they lie when they put out those weather numbers.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Mornin Family :wave:
Today Jean hasta start her prep, hasta show up at the hospital at 5 AM:(, asking for everyone prayers for her tomorrow🙏

This is the power of all of us, your friends, together in intention. I don't believe praying even requires a religion, but it does require focus, purpose, desire, concentration. "Keep your eyes on the prize, don't be afraid, don't be dismayed. Deep in your heart you must believe, everything is gonna be alright." (That's from a beautiful song).

prayer circle.JPG

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Today Jean hasta start her prep, hasta show up at the hospital at 5 AM:(, asking for everyone prayers for her tomorrow🙏
Of course Jimi- thoughts and prayers that everything goes well for Jean and her surgery tomorrow.
Thoughts and prayers for Jimi during this difficult time.

:slowclap:

VU Sponsors