Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Morning!

Hubby got home yesterday, all safe and sound. Jessie heard him pull the camper-van, she was waiting at the door. When he finally came in, I thought she was going to tackle him, lol. He missed her, too, so it took awhile before I finally got my hug.

As for his dunking, he was at the end of the dock. His foot slipped off of boat as he was transferring, only 7 foot of water. The only casualty was his phone. No bumps or bruises, just a refreshing cooling off. I still wish I had a picture!

Stay safe and healthy :hug:
Well, I am happy to hear he was not hurt. I read so much about Jessie from you, she must be an absolute doll. I always smile when you talk about her.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, we think Jessie is amazing. I think all cats are, though! When we had to send our last cat over the rainbow bridge, Hubby said no more, it hurts too much. About 6 months later he came to me and said, would you rather take a trip to ---, or get another cat? Well. We went to look for an older cat, Jessie was the oldest they had at 2 years. She has really added so much to our lives, keeps us laughing and so much love. No, of course she's not spoiled, lol.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Got my new phone up and running! Was staying home and put following the rules here per lockdown and checked for where I could go by law to get a new sim going. Saw was all good then travelled just to see after I saw I could and theyd be open and allowed to be "we are closed and not be open until the lockdown is over," Seriously! I keep trying to do it right and follow the rules even though some here think I don't and are a rebel nut troll. Even after giving thumbs up peace signes explaining myself and saying I'll never include them again they still insist im lying and will report me! Why would anyone one do that after I said and gave my word here publically after I said I wouldn't? Have a bit of old Oz and decent respect bro! I have it and showed it. I gave me word! Have and give a bit of old Is respect!
My misess even today said "give up its gone".

Last edited:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's been a crazy busy weekend here, going through the garage and shed where most of my mom's hoard was stored. Both trash bins are filled, and pickup ain't til Friday. Got boxes more full of trash that is going to wait. We got loads of totes filled with stuff to sell when we have a yard sale.

Then comes the legal stuff with getting the house transferred to my name. I have the documents I know of that I need. I have the money the lawyer is asking for. I just hope my brother and sister are going to be honorable and respect my mother's wishes, as she stated only 4 months before she passed away.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It's a beautiful day

Got an appointment to take the rig into Toyota to get new keys programmed - but hope to hit the beach afterwards

Had a rough day yesterday with a very dear old friend who is going down fast with late stage alcoholism

It is breaking my heart, but nada I can do about it

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
First day of spring

e1434401bdebd908207d1a252d313be1.jpg

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I decided to take on a project. My mom had an old night stand out in her shed, falling apart, weathered, and most would have thrown it away.

I used some finishing screws to hold some of it together. Where a piece of wood was missing from the rear of the top, I made a small backsplash and attached it. Copious amounts of wood putty were used, then much sanding before painting. Then a new set of knobs, and then found out one leg was a little short. I cut a piece of rawhide and glued it under that leg.

20210831_173846.jpg

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Today shopped here. So many products were missing. Worker told me when I asked "it's the lockdown, we in country Victoria are not getting the supplies, it's all going to Melbourne" Yep us in the bush are getting the left overs as that person told me, the manager.
I was looking at the "eggs" 90+% were expired in 5 days! Typically they would be 3 to 4 weeks expire. I asked about them...."we got the rejects from Melbourne".
Also heard first hand from a hospital worker who I know very well when I asked about vacs! "No choices here, forget what you hear on the news and updates from them, those choices are only for Melbourne. We are not on the radar and won't be for months".
Yep, country Vic, the poor crap people of Oz.
Always has been and always will be.
I'm not angry, I'm dancing like we all are here :inlove::stars::stars2::hearts::confetti:
But anyway, it's Spring now and we did walk yesterday and had a nice prisoner day here today.
So here are some pics from us low life Oz Victorians that don't matter and get the reject food from Melbourne.
IMG_20210901_165841_732~2.jpg
IMG_20210831_150138_510~2.jpg
IMG_20210831_145423_405~3.jpg
IMG_20210831_143517_844~2.jpg

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Today shopped here. So many products were missing. Worker told me when I asked "it's the lockdown, we in country Victoria are not getting the supplies, it's all going to Melbourne" Yep us in the bush are getting the left overs as that person told me, the manager.
I was looking at the "eggs" 90+% were expired in 5 days! Typically they would be 3 to 4 weeks expire. I asked about them...."we got the rejects from Melbourne".
Also heard first hand from a hospital worker who I know very well when I asked about vacs! "No choices here, forget what you hear on the news and updates from them, those choices are only for Melbourne. We are not on the radar and won't be for months".
Yep, country Vic, the poor crap people of Oz.
Always has been and always will be.
I'm not angry, I'm dancing like we all are here :inlove::stars::stars2::hearts::confetti:
But anyway, it's Spring now and we did walk yesterday and had a nice prisoner day here today.
So here are some pics from us low life Oz Victorians that don't matter and get the reject food from Melbourne.
View attachment 185805
View attachment 185806
View attachment 185807
View attachment 185808

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning!

Nice this morning, cool so far so I have the doors open for fresh air. We still get up in the 90*s, so we enjoy the morning air. Mornings are also the best time to run the clothes dryer!

The kids are coming over later. We haven't seen them for a few weeks, so it will be good to see them! Son-in-law got hit with gout, first time and really shook him up. Bad diet and over-weight, not a good combination. So, we will have a little education time today. He is such a good guy.

Jessie is going through the itchy season. Trying to get rid of the summer coat, getting ready for the heavier winter fur. All she wants is her back scratched, poor girl. Brushing helps a little, but not enough!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It's a beautiful day

Got an appointment to take the rig into Toyota to get new keys programmed - but hope to hit the beach afterwards

Had a rough day yesterday with a very dear old friend who is going down fast with late stage alcoholism

It is breaking my heart, but nada I can do about it

We lost a coworker years ago to the very same thing, at the age of 48. It's nothing but a tragedy. You and your friend have my deepest sympathies. So very sorry, Luce.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Met a little springer spaniel puppy named ruby. Who had no manners. I knelt down and she rolled over with her face lodged firmly in my crotch

Her human chatted about football

I don't know how to just raise "Are you aware that your pupper has her face lodged firmly in my crotch?" while snoogling a pupper and discussing football. But he really should be training that out of her IMO

b854b049125ec463ab8999d403493655.jpg
51c34cdd1606f87f6275f3892ca3128a.jpg
81a5d6686e09f028dd2c7a8493bd9d37.jpg
a9145959af857a60296aa4e604bb6a5b.jpg
4d3eeabf6423820ca11e547574527f69.jpg
b02f90f161ad2adfad6603f51ee24f1d.jpg
7edcc98fcb0eafe53ad43b2879a6390d.jpg
79983af7b110253a6f280efae9e6dd0e.jpg
134845e76bb70e6c96287569b3664bd2.jpg

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
We lost a coworker years ago to the very same thing, at the age of 48. It's nothing but a tragedy. You and your friend have my deepest sympathies. So very sorry, Luce.

Thanks for your kind words, it is a tragedy. At my age, I've seen this movie before and know there is nothing I can do about it. But, I did tell her repeatedly that if she'd go dry out we would help her, so here we are.

She was kind of the catalyst for us moving here - we were good friends for decades in Alaska

She had a house here slated for her retirement and she convinced us to come check it out, and we decided to move here too. She made the jump a year before us, and called weekly, making plans, "it'll be so great" blah blah

When we came here and bought our house 3 years ago, every time we called, lets go to lunch, etc she declined, and we couldn't figure out WTF, thought we had made her mad or something and she wouldn't say why. Turns out she was just dead drunk and refused to leave her home and didn't want us to know

She got her booze via fedex and wine.com and had a series of different people doing different chores for her for cash

After we moved here full time 2 years ago, she finally fessed up one day and we came and cleaned her place up for her, but told her until she dries out, we aren't helping her anymore.

Well, she got desperate and made me an offer I could not refuse to do bank runs for her; Every 10 days or so I'd go cash a check, and buy her four cartons of cigarettes in exchange for $100, which was hard for me to refuse as I had to shut down my little farmers market gig I had started before the pandemic, just to make a little extra spending money. Felt dirty, but, I did it.

I could tell shit was really going down hill about a month ago

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning!

We had a pretty good storm last night, lots of lightning and pounding rain! It smells so good this morning, I have the doors open. The air is so fresh and clean, no dust or pollen. Jessie was so upset, she hates the rain. She can't go out and watch the birds, or roll on the cement. Lots of complaining, lol. She's fine this morning, she's out there now.

Stay safe and healthy :hug::grumpy:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Morning!

We had a pretty good storm last night, lots of lightning and pounding rain! It smells so good this morning, I have the doors open. The air is so fresh and clean, no dust or pollen. Jessie was so upset, she hates the rain. She can't go out and watch the birds, or roll on the cement. Lots of complaining, lol. She's fine this morning, she's out there now.

Stay safe and healthy :hug::grumpy:
Hi, I like it when that happens. We get to see the ranges in the distance clearly and make out the features you don't usually see. We had a downpour here the other day. Was dirt in the rain though and its made our water tank water a bit cloudy we filter it though so no probs. But it filled to overflowing so thats good. 👍

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
First day out of lockdown yesterday which will probably be short lived.
Nice day though. Cars going every direction with camping gear on them as we made our way to our fishing spot. Expected to see the place over run but was just me and the misses and 1 other person there. Perfect.
Fish were biting. Got two yellowbelly. Took a picture of the best one 4lb. Put up a great fight too. Look at the size of the paddle tail on it and you can see why.
Water levels had dropped since being there last but was still good.

IMG_20210910_133728_648~2.jpg
IMG_20210910_134453_949~3.jpg

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning!

Nice this morning, cooler. It will be up in the 90's later. Nothing exciting here, same old stuff. We did have lunch with Hubby's best friend a few days ago, first time we've seen him since his surgery. Was a good time. Hubby is well, Jessie is still itching, I'm well. I hope you all are doing well, too!

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got back from yard sales. Next town over had "city wide" yard sales. Did fairly well. Spent about eighty bucks. Almost got a semi auto 20 gauge shotgun, but the asshole in charge refused to sell a gun to a female. I gave him a dirty look, refused to buy any of the rest of his crap, and decided to let karma deal with him.

I still need to reupholster the top of the cedar chest I got for $25. I already put mink oil on the leather "aussie style" hat I got for a buck. Cleaning the copper tea pot should be fun. The rest is good as is.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Just got back from yard sales. Next town over had "city wide" yard sales. Did fairly well. Spent about eighty bucks. Almost got a semi auto 20 gauge shotgun, but the asshole in charge refused to sell a gun to a female. I gave him a dirty look, refused to buy any of the rest of his crap, and decided to let karma deal with him.

I still need to reupholster the top of the cedar chest I got for $25. I already put mink oil on the leather "aussie style" hat I got for a buck. Cleaning the copper tea pot should be fun. The rest is good as is.
Bummer about the shotty! Bit insulting having that happen.
But good the Aussie hat, thats gotta be worth 10 shotguns! :giggle:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bummer about the shotty! Bit insulting having that happen.
But good the Aussie hat, thats gotta be worth 10 shotguns! :giggle:
I found the hat online. Mine is missing the chin strap, but for a dollar, I can't go wrong. I can make a new one. The hat was made in the USA.

Screenshot_20210911-195029_Chrome.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not sure of my day. Popped off at wife again.

She asked me to charge a flashlight. I explained it might take a bit, had to locate the cord.

She then got irritated and told me it was still plugged in. That didn't change the fact the cord could have been hidden in junk piled up.

She got more irate and demanded I just unplug the charger, give her the light, she would charge it elsewhere. She accused me of making mountains of molehills.

She was right. Not arguing that. What bothers me is it seems all she is doing lately is cutting me down, what I feel, think, she sees as me "making mountains of molehills" or being overly dramatic.

Feel I need to be on guard to the point that 95% of the time I'm better off to say nothing. Not sure why exactly I've started feeling this way, or why it seems she's keen on cutting me down. I'd like to think she's not. But it's the first, gotten bad in the last month.

So, don't know how my day is/was. We went, did laundry, some minor shopping. Everything seemed okay. Maybe that's just it though, it's all too okay. I don't know.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not sure of my day. Popped off at wife again.

She asked me to charge a flashlight. I explained it might take a bit, had to locate the cord.

She then got irritated and told me it was still plugged in. That didn't change the fact the cord could have been hidden in junk piled up.

She got more irate and demanded I just unplug the charger, give her the light, she would charge it elsewhere. She accused me of making mountains of molehills.

She was right. Not arguing that. What bothers me is it seems all she is doing lately is cutting me down, what I feel, think, she sees as me "making mountains of molehills" or being overly dramatic.

Feel I need to be on guard to the point that 95% of the time I'm better off to say nothing. Not sure why exactly I've started feeling this way, or why it seems she's keen on cutting me down. I'd like to think she's not. But it's the first, gotten bad in the last month.

So, don't know how my day is/was. We went, did laundry, some minor shopping. Everything seemed okay. Maybe that's just it though, it's all too okay. I don't know.
You mentioned "junk piled up". Maybe that's part of the problem. I know I'm not too keen on my hubby piling up his stuff in disarray. I don't know if cleaning it up and organizing it will help out in your situation or not, but it might be worth a try.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You mentioned "junk piled up". Maybe that's part of the problem. I know I'm not too keen on my hubby piling up his stuff in disarray. I don't know if cleaning it up and organizing it will help out in your situation or not, but it might be worth a try.

Well she's got lights out presently so maybe later. I don't know. I got no place for some of my stuff. She's got clothes, hers, all piled up out in the hall.

She keeps buying new clothes. She's not got room. Her stuff piled up blocks my stuff in, I can't put any away. I got no space to put away either even if I could.

I don't care if she wants nicer, new clothes. She's working a good job, deserves that. All for it, 100%. But then she doesn't seem to consider our situation.

We simply need more than a 10x12 bedroom. We cannot get there from here though. The man at the Agri office says we cannot do a no down payment first timer's mortgage. Not sure why but that's what he told us.

So here we are set to make near 45 thousand this year between us. We cannot get a mortgage for a 50 thousand home. We also cannot/will not dole out $500 monthly for apartment rent. We could pay ~$300 house payment a month and have it in 15-30 years as ours. Why pay rent?

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Had a hat once similar to the one pictured.

7ae03c7e11c2ce66313b98a90db1327e.jpg

My uncle "Buddy" had gotten it from a guy in 'Nam. He wore it some. It got tossed out of his footlocker to me one day. Have since lost that hat but still got an old duck hunter style hat Pap used to wear. I've never been a die hard hat wearer.

Don't do jewelry, inclusive of watches, either. People are lucky at times I wear a non-metal deodorant. No cologne for me, no perfumes. Never "taken" to any of that kind of stuff. Yep, I'm kind of backwards, reckon.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wonder what makes it Aussie

I have only lived in 2 states. But don't see people wearing these

Maybe missing some terms. A specific industry or location?
That's why I said it was "Aussie style". Kind of a outback, rugged, durable hat that can take a beating, and still be in good shape. The one I got was very dry since it had not been taken care of. A good coat of mink oil made it like new again. Except for the holes where the chin strap would go through, it is also waterproof. Just about perfect for the rainy season here in west Texas. I have a brown felt hat similar to it that I had for at least 20 years. It ain't so good in the rain.

I don't care much for what they call the "cattleman's hats" that are so popular in Texas. Never did.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Okay. Got some information. We did go to the Dept. of Agriculture extension here locally.

We asked about the first time home buyer's mortgage. We could apply but the fellow knew it would be denied right off. There was too much debt to income ratio going on and we needed better credit.

I asked her if she thought we were closer to our goal. She said credit wise maybe but debt to income not. She is working on figuring out her college loans.

Last I knew of those it was over 100 thousand. She's hoping after 10 years working with state so much is forgiven. Currently they're trying to get her in an IBR program with forbearance.

Here's me chomping at the bit and not even half aware of what's going on. Now, I am and see I'll need to not buy any more vaping stuff except maybe consumables. Nope, I have to save Mason jar after Mason jar.

If we want it, it'll be for me to do it. She's not going to be able. She doesn't have to come out and directly say it.

My way means saving cold hard cash and paying in the same. Fuck them if they want us signed up for life. Ours will be ours free and clear for one money and done.

How can I do it with only about 23 thousand a year? Well it's called working the system so money works for you. I can invest in municipal bonds and get money back after term/s.

There is also other strategies to use as well. My point being I know it can be done. "Where a will, ..."

I guess with her feeling that pressure from me, from everything, she felt I was being a prick to her. Now, that I know and can understand better, well hopefully some tension can go away.

Another thing we agreed on before "hitching up", never argue over money. And yes, when she was awake a bit yesterday, I did clear away a good portion of junk piled up. Did it for myself as much as for her. I was getting fed up with it being in the way.

Hm, all that junk in way. Really? You wonder, ... hm.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Okay. Got some information. We did go to the Dept. of Agriculture extension here locally.

We asked about the first time home buyer's mortgage. We could apply but the fellow knew it would be denied right off. There was too much debt to income ratio going on and we needed better credit.

I asked her if she thought we were closer to our goal. She said credit wise maybe but debt to income not. She is working on figuring out her college loans.

Last I knew of those it was over 100 thousand. She's hoping after 10 years working with state so much is forgiven. Currently they're trying to get her in an IBR program with forbearance.

Here's me chomping at the bit and not even half aware of what's going on. Now, I am and see I'll need to not buy any more vaping stuff except maybe consumables. Nope, I have to save Mason jar after Mason jar.

If we want it, it'll be for me to do it. She's not going to be able. She doesn't have to come out and directly say it.

My way means saving cold hard cash and paying in the same. Fuck them if they want us signed up for life. Ours will be ours free and clear for one money and done.

How can I do it with only about 23 thousand a year? Well it's called working the system so money works for you. I can invest in municipal bonds and get money back after term/s.

There is also other strategies to use as well. My point being I know it can be done. "Where a will, ..."

I guess with her feeling that pressure from me, from everything, she felt I was being a prick to her. Now, that I know and can understand better, well hopefully some tension can go away.

Another thing we agreed on before "hitching up", never argue over money. And yes, when she was awake a bit yesterday, I did clear away a good portion of junk piled up. Did it for myself as much as for her. I was getting fed up with it being in the way.

Hm, all that junk in way. Really? You wonder, ... hm.

Communication is key. Good on you.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Communication is key. Good on you.

Learned that seeing lack of it growing up. Also learned sometimes people do not want to ask for help, and/or feel they shouldn't need to ask. So yes, this husband is going to take a more active role "getting there" for us.

Explained to her "fine we tried your way and using a loan. Now, we try my way and pay hard cash." I also explained this was a move based on what we seemed to do before, tag teaming. I was not meaning it to take over or diminish what she thought we could do.

Simply put, one way doesn't get you over the obstacle, go around another way.Also when I stopped and realized everything going on, it made sense. We were fighting over money indirectly, or lack of it. We was not directly fighting over money. The pressures of wanting a place, not having were indirectly tainting everything else.

So now, we got a plan. She was not seeing me with that before. Again, communication. I being tainted by all that pressure was grumpy as hell. Once I stopped and stepped back, it all went into place. Didn't know we both had got so frustrated, grumpy, angry.

Live and learn. Although, I'm kind of at a wait and see. She has let me think things were okay before but then lower a boom on how they're not. So yes, wait and see.

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Still packing and haven't collapsed yet, so there's that. lol Convinced my husband to go buy a camper shell for the truck so the animals would not all be crowded in the back seat OR stuck in the back of that hot ass trailer ( which was his first plan) NOPE, not happening. It's beat to hell ( the camper shell ) but it was the only one in town and it will serve it's purpose. I have a thick foam pad that will fit nicely and I can even go back there to keep them calm if need be. Honestly, I'd rather ride back there with them anyway! lol

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today was the day to get the papers signed in front of the lawyer to get the house put in my name. There were no problems at all.

Today was also a day of rest for me. I usually spend my time moving things, painting, waiting for it to dry, and touching it up while working on 2 to 3 areas of the living room at once when possible. I am not the kind that will haul it all out the door, paint the whole thing, and try to get it back it next week. Hubby can only help me one day a week since he is working 6 days a week.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Went body boarding 2 days in a row. They haven't closed the beaches yet, but are limiting how many people together, banned tents and canopies, that kind of thing

Mr J caught me zipping by on a small wave

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Went body boarding 2 days in a row. They haven't closed the beaches yet, but are limiting how many people together, banned tents and canopies, that kind of thing

Mr J caught me zipping by on a small wave

Fantastic way to leave the world behind! ( Escape for awhile ) Gorgeous

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
So our Victorian comedy festival is now in full swing. 🤣
Some recent health advice from our head honcho.
media.jpg
Some new freedoms too. People who are vaccinated can have picnics in groups of five. They can remove their masks to eat and drink! 🤗
But not if its alcohol at the picnic. If you drink coke or other things, water, then you can take your mask off at the picnic. But if you want to drink anything alcoholic you must leave your mask on, insert a straw up under your mask and drink your alcoholic beverage that way! 🤪
Screenshot_20210917-104013 (1).png

Screenshot_20210917-103903.png

Anyone feel like moving to Oz right now!? :giggle:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So our Victorian comedy festival is now in full swing. 🤣
Some recent health advice from our head honcho.
View attachment 186281
Some new freedoms too. People who are vaccinated can have picnics in groups of five. They can remove their masks to eat and drink! 🤗
But not if its alcohol at the picnic. If you drink coke or other things, water, then you can take your mask off at the picnic. But if you want to drink anything alcoholic you must leave your mask on, insert a straw up under your mask and drink your alcoholic beverage that way! 🤪
View attachment 186282

View attachment 186283

Anyone feel like moving to Oz right now!? :giggle:
Don't they realize that drinking alcohol through a straw makes you drunk faster? 🤔 hmmm.... pure genius!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Don't they realize that drinking alcohol through a straw makes you drunk faster? 🤔 hmmm.... pure genius!
Mmmm...yes....🤔....your right.....perhaps its to stupify the public more to accept to future roll out of hats with propellers on them to identify the vaccinated from the unvaxed. The Vaxed get the privelage of receiving the propeller hat. 🤗
photos.jpg

VU Sponsors