Become a Patron!

Garden time is coming

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Video
Unsure? Take a peek at the video above: Jaci shows you why growing your own garlic is easier (and more beneficial) than you thinkšŸ§„ Jewelry design optional.....

Just need a refresher? Click on the blog link belowā¬‡ļø
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Great garden puns? Reach out!

Mon-Fri 8AM-4PM
207-926-3400
[email protected]

Thanks for being a part of the PGS family. Happy gardening!šŸŒæ

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

I look forward to summer (and fall) fruit all year long.

Starting in June with berries all the way to Octoberā€™s glut of apples and pears thereā€™s something in season every week.

But how can we enjoy some of that delicious fruit when itā€™s NOT in season?

You probably can guess what Iā€™m going to sayā€¦

Preserve it! šŸ˜€

Today I thought Iā€™d share with you the preserving recipes Iā€™ve got for some of the fruits that Iā€™ve grown in our garden: Berries, Plums, and Apples.

Recipes for Preserving Berries:

mail

Recipes for Preserving Plums:

mail

Recipes for Preserving Apples:

mail

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yikes- frost warnings here this morning, still too dark out for me to see if we got frost. Means the end of my gardens for this year.
Probably start pulling out some plants and weeds. Wait for next Spring to do a better veggie garden. I am so pleased on how great my veggies grew and nice to be able to give a lot away to family and friends as well as eat my own veggies and a watermelon I grew.
Thanks @Jimi for the inspiration to branch out from my regular flower gardens and give a veggie garden a try! Already starting to plan next years veggie garden!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hi Jimi,

Can you imagine right outside your door is an abundance of fruits, vegetables, and herbs? You are growing enough food to feed your family and have plenty to share with your community.

Today, our industrialized food supply chain is not able to withstand and recover from crises and disruptions in a way that ensures accessible and affordable food security for all.

Thankfully, you can easily start growing your own food no matter where you live and that is exactly what the Future of Food Summit is all about!

>> Watch the Future of Food Summit for FREE (for 4 days).

During this epic 4-day Summit, youā€™ll watch over a dozen conversations from food experts including farmers and gardeners who are paving the way toward a more resilient and equitable food system including:

Leah Penniman; co-founder of Soul Fire Farm, a black, indigenous, and people of color-centered community farm based in New York committed to ending racism and injustice in the food system. She is a farmer, educator, author, and food sovereignty activist.

Charles Dowding; market gardener and author who has pioneered modern no-dig gardening and organic soil management.

Paul Gautschi; arborist and gardener featured in the award-winning documentary Back to Eden. He is passionate about growing food without the need to disturb the soil and eliminating the use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides.

>> Check out the entire speaker lineup and get your FREE TICKET here.

Will you start growing food today? Hereā€™s why you should!

šŸ„• Growing your own food improves food security! Food shortages are increasing and the cost of food is on the rise. Growing even a fraction of your own produce makes you more self-sufficient.

šŸ’° Growing your own food saves money! You will save thousands of dollars on grocery bills annually while improving the quantity and quality of foods you eat!

šŸ† Growing your own food provides better nutrition! Most produce loses at least 30% of its nutrients just 3 days after harvest. Spinach loses 75 - 100% of its vitamin C content in 7 days after being picked. When you grow your own fresh food you get 100% of the nutrients.

ā¤ļø Growing your own food can help prevent disease! Evidence shows fruits and veggies contain compounds that can help prevent cancers, heart disease, and stroke that vitamin supplements cannot replace.

šŸ„— Growing your own food improves the quality of food! You can grow thousands of varieties of fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, and grains that you will never find in any grocery store. The variety in flavors, taste, and enjoyment of your food will skyrocket.

šŸ§  Growing your own food improves mental health! Prescribed medication for mental health issues has recently reached an all-time high. Gardening naturally promotes happiness. Contact with serotonin-boosting soil microbes and Vitamin D from the sun fights depression and anxiety.

šŸŒ³ Growing your own food improves the environment! Homegrown food has a zero carbon footprint. Transporting food from farms to tables contributes 19-29% of global greenhouse gas emissions. Commercial agricultural production accounts for 80-86% of total food system emissions.

Join us and be a part of building a resilient food system.

šŸŒ± Grow Your Own Vegetables Team šŸŒ±

P.S. The Summit is FREE but available for a limited time (November 4-7). If you miss the event or can't make it, donā€™t worry! You can purchase a Lifetime Access Pass that gives you unlimited lifetime access to the Summit.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why settle for sad-looking baby plants...

You really donā€™t want to plant them in your garden.

If they arenā€™t raised right, baby vegetable plants can be tall and spindly, yellowing, or just plain sad looking.

And when baby plants arenā€™t healthy, they are more prone to pests and diseases throughout their life. So getting your plants off to a good start means less work later! šŸ‘

But growing your own healthy plants from seed can be tricky. Even expert growers have trouble keeping their seedlings alive and well.

Luckily, three simple keys are all you need to focus on.

Discover how to start your plants off right so they thrive.

Youā€™ll thank us when you taste your abundant harvest.. šŸ™ŒšŸ½

Itā€™s a fact: the healthier your baby plants are, the more food they will produceā€¦ and the healthier, more nutritious that food will be too!

[Video] - 3 Keys to Successful Indoor Seed Starting

To Your Health,
šŸŒ± The Grow Your Own Vegetables Team šŸŒ±

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hi Jimi,

Have you noticed? Interest in herbal medicine is skyrocketing. šŸš€ As people grow sick of pharmaceutical side effects, we are consuming herbs like never before.

Right now we are at a critical junction where we have a choice in how we continue working with plants.

We can wipe out whole ecosystems as we fuel our need for herbs, with big agriculture and corporate marketing driving the conversationā€¦

Or, we can become more integrated in our relationship with the earth.

Our friend and herbalist Kami McBride just released a video all about this ā€¦ Plant Communication Inspiration and Stories. Weā€™re excited to share it with you.

If you want your herbal studies to contribute to the solutions rather than the problems, then you donā€™t want to miss this.

>>> Click here for Plant Communication Inspiration and Stories.

Whatā€™s often missing from the herbal conversation is the importance of communicating with the plants themselves. Building deep, one-on-one connections with the plants is vital if we want to restore our relationship to the green world.

Our GYOV community loves Kami šŸ’š If you are new to her work, youā€™ll definitely want to check this out! Hereā€™s what a few had to share about Kami presentation in this yearā€™s summit:

ā€œLove Kami!ā€ Leslie ā€¦ ā€œI love Kami and her oil class!ā€ Jaylene ā€¦ ā€œLove Kami!ā€ Athanasia ā€¦ā€œYAY KAMI!! I heard a presentation from her in 2007...so glad she is still working the soil!!!ā€ Kelly

P.S. Pour yourself a cup of tea and get ready to be inspired. Watch the video here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
What if we told you there was a safe, healthy and easy way to enjoy fresh, homegrown salads in the next 14 days?

Even if youā€™ve never touched a seed before in your life. And if you already have an established garden, this can be a GREAT way to supplement your slower-growing crops.

What are we talking about?

Microgreens!

Microgreens are the young versions of your favorite veggies like broccoli, kale, spinach, peas and so many more. They also happen to be a miracle food of sortsā€¦ because theyā€™re easy, fast AND pack some of the highest nutritional punch in the world!

Theyā€™re delicious, nutritious, easy to grow indoors or out, require little to no space, and can be ready to eat in 2-3 weeks! But because of some persistent myths (hard to grow, prone to disease, etc)... few people eat or grow them.

Even though theyā€™re perfect for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike! Because...
  • Microgreens grow super fast. From seed to plate in 14-21 days (depending on variety).
  • Theyā€™re packed full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants making them the healthiest fast food around!
  • You can grow microgreens right in your home, no outdoor garden required.

The reason you can enjoy them so quickly is because you harvest them right after they sprout. So theyā€™re a little younger/smaller than greens. Hence ā€œmicroā€ greens.

And we guarantee you can grow your own microgreens even if you think you have a ā€œbrown thumb!ā€

For example, Stacey used to grow all her microgreens indoors in her Brooklyn studio apartment with just three tiny trays and grow lamps. In that little space she was able to grow all her salad greens. And they were soooo much fresher and cheaper than what she could find at the grocery store!

Which is why we want to show you how you can start growing tasty, healthy microgreens right at home too!

For starters, we created a downloadable list of Staceyā€™s six favorite easy-to-grow microgreens.

And we want you to have it for FREE so you can start eating healthier today:

Download Your Free Copy of 6 Easy-to-Grow Microgreens

Youā€™ll learn what you need to start growing your own microgreens. Along with tips for how to grow and care for each one. Youā€™ll see things like:

šŸŒ± The fastest way to get a plate full of microgreens in as little as 10 days (it IS possible)!!
šŸŒ± Why watering your microgreens is different than watering your garden
šŸŒ± How to enjoy delicious peppery, lemony, sweet, and spicy flavors in your salads
šŸŒ± The easy way to make sure your microgreens are safe to eat
šŸŒ± How to save a TON of money on your seeds (*hint* DONā€™T buy them in packets!)
šŸŒ± When to harvest your new microgreens for maximum flavor

If youā€™ve thought about gardening but donā€™t think you have the space, the time, or the climate for an outdoor garden. Grab your free copy of six easy to grow microgreens today:

See Staceyā€™s 6 Easy-to-Grow Microgreens List

You can start growing these microgreens today, right at home.

Once you download and go through the list, hit reply and let us know which microgreens youā€™ll be growing!

We love hearing how youā€™re doing in your gardening adventure!

To powering up your health with microgreens,

šŸŒ± The Grow Your Own Vegetables Team šŸŒ±
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I went ahead and picked some green beans today, prolly gonna lose the many still too small, real shame cause the plants are covered with blossoms and small beans :(. It was an early frost this year here.
But anyway here's what I picked

P1460725.JPG

enough for a meal though.
I have had friends ask why I grow green beans so late, well take a close look at the ones in my hand, well and the bowl too but absolutely No bug bites and I use NO Pesticides
P1460728.JPG

This is the first year that the weather caught me:facepalm:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I went ahead and picked some green beans today, prolly gonna lose the many still too small, real shame cause the plants are covered with blossoms and small beans :(. It was an early frost this year here.

View attachment 198031

I have had friends ask why I grow green beans so late, well take a close look at the ones in my hand, well and the bowl too but absolutely No bug bites and I use NO Pesticides
View attachment 198032

The green beans look great. My green bean plants did not do well at all- probably a dozen beans from 3 plants. I am not planting green beans or peas next year- both did horrible in my garden, waste of space for me.
I Picked the 2 watermelons, not sure if they are ripe will cut open this weekend. I got 2 more summer squash and a handful of greenish tomatoes. Started pulling out the plants since they all got hit with frost. Garden is done for the year. I need to turn the dirt over and cover with garden felt to keep the weeds away.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 198031

View attachment 198032

Gorgeous. Those belong on the holiday table, not that gloppy green bean casserole made with canned soup and canned beans that turn to mush.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The green beans look great. My green bean plants did not do well at all- probably a dozen beans from 3 plants. I am not planting green beans or peas next year- both did horrible in my garden, waste of space for me.
I Picked the 2 watermelons, not sure if they are ripe will cut open this weekend. I got 2 more summer squash and a handful of greenish tomatoes. Started pulling out the plants since they all got hit with frost. Garden is done for the year. I need to turn the dirt over and cover with garden felt to keep the weeds away.
Thank you my friend, I was sweatin it on gettin any beans and have thousand or more small ones that are gonna die tonight, just to small to pick but gonna pick some anyway.
I pick off all my maters that have any color to them just before the frost and some years have them ripen for Thanksgiving or a little sooner.
We still have peppers on too both hot and sweet that I'll prolly pick today and still gettin broccoli shoots.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Wow nice haul @Jimi - everything looks wonderful and will taste even better! Looks like you had a great garden this year!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thank you my friend, yours did very good too, I am glad you gave it a shot :)
Me too- it was actually fun and great to see everyones reactions to my huge tomatoes,cucumbers, summer squash and egg plants and be able to share a lot of what I grew. I never expected my garden to do as well as it did!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hi Jimi,

Soil is at risk of going extinct!

The United States has lost 50% of its topsoil, and worldwide, we have lost an astounding 52% of agricultural soils. Thatā€™s over half of the cultivable soil on the planet. The way we are heading, 90% of earthā€™s soil could be lost in the next 30 years.

What does this mean for you?

šŸŒŽ A decrease in the quantity of food available. Our population is estimated to be over 9.2 billion by 2050, but with soil loss, food production will fall by 40%.
šŸŒŽ A decrease in the quality and nutrient value of the food we eat. Today, it takes 8 oranges to get the same amount of Vitamin A that our grandparents used to get from just 1 orange. In the US, the mineral content in vegetables has dropped by 87%.

šŸŒŽ A decrease in human longevity. Researchers are finding that the soil microbiome is as important to our longevity and wellbeing as daily exercise and a restful nightā€™s sleep!

šŸŒŽ An increase in droughts, floods, soil carbon emissions, water scarcity, and mass migrations. The carbon sink capacity of the world's agricultural soils is 50-66% of what it has been historically. By 2050, food and water scarcity may force more than 1 billion people to migrate to other areas and nations.
šŸŒŽ An increase in food prices. The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations recorded the highest increase in food prices globally in March 2022 (over a 30% increase from last year).

Thankfully, there are solutions. And solutions are exactly what the Future of Food Summit shares!

>> Register to watch the Future of Food Summit for FREE

During this epic 4-day Summit, youā€™ll watch over a dozen conversations from food and garden experts including New York Times best-selling authors, activists, award-winning filmmakers, doctors, market gardeners, farmers, and more.

David Montgomery and Anne BiklƩ, authors of What Your Food Ate, discuss how the roots of good health start on farms.

Dan Kittredge, Executive Director of The Bionutrient Institute, shares how to increase quality in the food supply.

Precious Phiri, Regeneration International Africa Coordinator, teaches regenerative agriculture practices capable of being implemented around the world.

>> Check out the entire speaker lineup and get your FREE TICKET here

Join us and be a part of the global effort to build healthy soil!

šŸ¤Ž Healthy soil improves food security! The ability to produce nutritious crops in sufficient amounts depends on maintaining optimal soil conditions.
šŸ¤Ž Healthy soil improves immune system function! Soil health means better human health. New research suggests that soil health influences disease prevention, gut health, and food nutrients.
šŸ¤Ž Healthy soil improves the environment! Soil removes about 25% of the worldā€™s fossil fuel emissions from the atmosphere each year through carbon sequestration. Our soil can hold 42 to 78 gigatonnes more carbon. Restoring carbon to the soil will decrease extreme weather and improve food production.
šŸ¤Ž Healthy soil regenerates diversity! Soil health increases the abundance and diversity of microorganisms in the rhizosphere.
Trust us, you won't regret registering for this epic event!

The Summit is FREE but available for a limited time (November 4-7). If you miss the event or can't make it, donā€™t worry! You can purchase a Lifetime Access Pass that gives you unlimited lifetime access to the Summit.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Growing your own vegetables is one of the most powerful ways to take control of your health. But if youā€™re combating chronic illness, fresh food isnā€™t the only tool youā€™ll need.

Today, six out of ten Americans live with at least one chronic disease.

Heart disease, stroke, cancer, obesity, diabetes, depression, isolation. These and other chronic diseases are the leading causes of death and disability, and they are also a leading driver of healthcare costs.

If you are diagnosed with a chronic disease, you might ask: What treatment options do I have?

But to get to the heart of the matter, you need to ask: What caused this disease in the first place? How can I keep it from happening again?

Thatā€™s why weā€™re excited to share the 2022 Lifestyle Medicine Summit with you! Over 10 days, 30+ of the worldā€™s top lifestyle medicine experts will reveal how to reverse 80% of chronic diseases.

Don't miss brand-new talks from Dean Ornish, MD, Beth Frates, MD (ACLM), Bruce Lipton, Ph.D., Leigh-Ann Webster, (NBHWC), David Katz, MD, Prof. Ainhoa de Federico, Dr. Robert Pearl, Johannes R. Fisslinger, Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, Dawson Church, Ph.D., Neil Barnard, MD, Bernie Siegel, MD, and our friend Ocean Robbins.

This is a 10-Day Live Streaming Event, and the best part is, itā€™s FREE! šŸ„³

>>> Click here to register and reserve your ticket to the Lifestyle Medicine Summit

Discover the science and research behind healing your mind and bodyā€¦.and improving your relationships (including your relationship to yourself).

To your abundant health,

P.S. Check out the Lifestyle Medicine Summit now! Youā€™ll be glad you did :)

>>> Click here to register

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So we (mother and myself) are done for the year (never followed through with a fall garden) BUT my son is going for it! He has a greenhouse kit he has used for years (greenhouse in winter, converted to shadehouse for summer) He planted spinach, lettuce, beets, broccoli, swiss chard, ect. I miss "icecycle" radishes (can't find them in stores but grew them once) They are so mild (good with peanut butter even)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So we (mother and myself) are done for the year (never followed through with a fall garden) BUT my son is going for it! He has a greenhouse kit he has used for years (greenhouse in winter, converted to shadehouse for summer) He planted spinach, lettuce, beets, broccoli, swiss chard, ect. I miss "icecycle" radishes (can't find them in stores but grew them once) They are so mild (good with peanut butter even)
Radishes have a hidden bonus they are very good for the liver and help protect it from diseases. I eat a couple radishes every day. You could grow those in a window in the winter too.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
[Video] 10 Hacks for Small Plot Gardening
Is your garden space between 100 and 1000 square feet? In this session taken straight from The Garden Hack Summit, Stacey shares 10 garden hacks she has found to grow more food in less space.

The hacks are easy things you can get started doing right away, including:

Garden hack #1: Our health starts with the soil.
Garden hack #2: Bring the soil up to your level.
Garden hack #3: Let Mother Nature do some of the work reseeding for you.
Garden hack #4: Including herbs and flowers in your vegetable gardens as one of your primary pest prevention strategies.

+++ 6 more garden hacks! šŸ™Œ

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
[Online Event] The Future of Seeds, Soil, Food & Our Health
Can you imagine right outside your door is an abundance of fruits, vegetables, and herbs? You are growing enough food to feed your family and have plenty to share with your community.

Today, our industrialized food supply chain is not able to withstand and recover from crises and disruptions in a way that ensures accessible and affordable food security for all.

Thankfully, you can easily start growing your own food no matter where you live and that is exactly what the Future of Food Summit is all about!

During this epic 4-day Summit, youā€™ll watch over a dozen conversations from food experts including farmers and gardeners who are paving the way toward a more resilient and equitable food system.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
As the seasons change, you might catch yourself saying something likeā€¦

šŸ˜” ā€œItā€™s too late to start a garden this year.ā€
šŸ˜” ā€œThe first frost is coming, so my growing season is over.ā€
šŸ˜” ā€œIā€™m going to harvest the last few tomatoes, and then my garden is done.ā€

On the surface, all of those statements make sense. But thereā€™s a deeper truth:

You can grow fresh food year round, no matter what your climate is like or what time of year it is.

There are as many ways to grow vegetables and herbs as there are places on this Earth.

Once you understand the language of plants and what they want, you can grow vegetables anywhere.

You just might have to get a little creative! āœØ

If you shift your mindset, you donā€™t have to wait until next year to take your next steps toward the garden of your dreams.

In fact, you could begin harvesting in a little as two weeks.

In this two minute video, Stacey shows you whatā€™s possible if you want to grow food at an unusual time of the year OR in a less than ideal climate.

[VIDEO!] - Growing Vegetables and Herbs in Different Climates Around the World

Peace & carrots,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hey Jimi

You can create your healthy garden lifestyle no matter what climate you live in and no matter what time of year it is. Itā€™s all about getting creative and maximizing your unique growing conditions!

But unfortunately, many of us get caught up in the limitations of gardening (like growing season, growing zone, etc) that we canā€™t see all the opportunities for abundance we have all around us.

Thatā€™s why weā€™re hosting a free gardening abundance Masterclass

>>> Click here to register!

Master Garden Trainer and GYOV Founder Stacey Murphy shares some of her best garden secrets in this special Masterclass. Itā€™s called Three scientifically proven strategies for an abundant vegetable and herb garden any time of year (in any climate, indoors or outdoors!)

When you watch, youā€™ll discover:

ā¤ļø How to create gardening habits that really stick
šŸ§” Why killing more plants is a sign of success
šŸ’› What plants really want from you (itā€™s not as much as you think!)
šŸ’š Why ā€œgrowing seasonsā€ are a myth that holds gardners back
šŸ’™ How your ā€œgrowing zoneā€ can lead you astray (and what to look for instead)
šŸ’œ Staceyā€™s proven system for making your garden better and better all year long
šŸ’– How you can get started growing the garden of your dreams NOW

After this Masterclass, youā€™ll be empowered to integrate even more gardening, fresh food, health, and vitality into your daily life immediately.

Itā€™s how our students can transform ANY place into a wildly successful vegetable and herb garden in weeksā€¦ no matter what time of year it is.

And you can too!

Claim your FREE spot here.

See you there šŸ¤—

P.S. Donā€™t wait to register for this awesome event! Itā€™s 100% FREE and you can put Stacey's strategies to work in your garden immediately.

>>> Register for the Masterclass today!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
What holds you back from the abundant garden of your dreams?

Have you been waiting around for your growing season and your schedule to match?

You are not alone! And we hate to break it to you, but they never willā€¦until you decide to make it happen.

No matter what your climate is like or what time of year it is, donā€™t put off your garden dreams another moment. Because you might wake up months from now (or the same time next year) and wonder why you arenā€™t living the garden lifestyle you imagined.

If you want to make moves, youā€™ve got to prioritize your health and your garden right now.

To help you get started, we are hosting a special Masterclass this week! Itā€™s taught by Master Garden Trainer and GYOV Founder, Stacey Murphy.

>>> Click here to reserve your FREE spot for this exciting event

The Masterclass is called Three scientifically proven strategies for an abundant vegetable and herb garden any time of year (in any climate, indoors or outdoors!)

And when you watch, youā€™ll discoverā€¦

šŸ’š Why ā€œgrowing seasonsā€ are a myth that holds gardners back
šŸ’™ How your ā€œgrowing zoneā€ can lead you astray (and what to look for instead)
šŸ’œ Staceyā€™s proven system for making your garden better and better all year long

SO MUCH fresh food is waiting for you and your loved ones. All you have to do to make it happen is carve out a couple minutes each week.

>>> Register today and take shortcut to an abundant garden NOW

See you there šŸ¤—

P.S. After you sign up, make sure to download My Abundant Harvest Notes to follow along with the Masterclass and write down your key takeaways!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
[Blog] Grow Food Year Round
Getting to know your local growing climate is one of the first steps to growing a thriving vegetable garden. But thereā€™s a big difference between learning about your climate and feeling limited by your climate.

Your growing climate matters. It determines what veggie varieties youā€™re going to grow and when you plant and harvest them.Youā€™ve probably heard that vegetables and herbs thrive in an ā€œidealā€ temperature range of 50-85 F (10-30 C). But how many places on Earth consistently stay in that ideal range? Not many!

You donā€™t have to live in ideal conditions to grow lots of food all year long.​
[Masterclass] Your Abundant Future Starts Here
No matter what your climate is like or what time of year it is, donā€™t put off your garden dreams another moment. Because you might wake up months from now (or the same time next year) and wonder why you arenā€™t living the garden lifestyle you imagined.

If you want to make moves, youā€™ve got to prioritize your health and your garden right now.

To help you get started, we are hosting a special Masterclass this week! Itā€™s taught by Master Garden Trainer and GYOV Founder, Stacey Murphy.

The Masterclass is called 3 scientifically proven strategies for an abundant vegetable and herb garden any time of year (in any climate, indoors or outdoors!)

When you watch, youā€™ll discoverā€¦

šŸ’š Why ā€œgrowing seasonsā€ are a myth that holds gardeners back

SO MUCH fresh food is waiting for you and your loved ones. All you have to do to make it happen is carve out a couple minutes each week.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
[Video] Hack to Growing Herbs at Home
Want to fast track your herb garden? Growing rosemary from seed can be overwhelming and takes forever. Do this instead.

It's a quick garden hack (literally). This works great for growing basil, sage, oregano, mint, lemon balm, tarragon, marjoram and scented geraniums too.

Watch this video on how you can start your herb garden from what you may already have in your kitchen.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
[Event] Be Healthier, Happier, and Live Longer
As a fresh food lover and someone who values a lifestyle that sets you up for long term vitality, we are inviting you to the upcoming 2022 Lifestyle Medicine Summit. From October 21-30, 2022, learn from 35+ renowned doctors and researchers how to be healthier, happier & live longer.s​

VU Sponsors