Become a Patron!

has anyone tried joyetech cuboid?

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah, I should've gone with them. I ordered my Presa 75 and second VTC Mini from efun and got them both pretty quick. They're pretty good.
Yeah,they are. I ordered a Indestructible RDA from them on pre-sale. & it shipped the same way, day after pre-sale ended

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice. When did you place your order with Vapor DNA? I ordered the Cuboid from 2fvapes and canceled it because of the delays there. I ordered the Cubis from FT and canceled that for the same reason. I decided to get a Cuboid and Serpent from Vapor DNA as they're usually pretty fast. Ordered them on Sunday and it still hasn't shipped out. It only shows shipping label created. *sigh*
I ordered from DNA on Friday 1/8. It was shipped in the 12th and showing USPS ETA tomorrow CA to FLA. Have you ever ordered from Everzon?

vaporsavedme

Member For 4 Years
I ordered from 3fvape on the 4th shipped on the 7th arrived in NY on the 11th and left NY yesterday.......i hope it arrives at my house by Saturday that would make my weekend!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered from DNA on Friday 1/8. It was shipped in the 12th and showing USPS ETA tomorrow CA to FLA. Have you ever ordered from Everzon?
No, I haven't heard of Everzon. Are they any good?
Ok, I called VaporDNA and it turns out they did ship my mod out on Tuesday the 12th, but the USPS didn't scan it. It was shipped Priority Mail 3-Day so it should be here tomorrow or Saturday, even though it still only shows Shipping Label Created. That makes a lot more sense. VaporDNA has always been rock solid. It's the Postal Service that's making it look unshipped. I really love that we can call the company and get an actual person to look up orders and sort out confusion.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, I called VaporDNA and it turns out they did ship my mod out on Tuesday the 12th, but the USPS didn't scan it. It was shipped Priority Mail 3-Day so it should be here tomorrow or Saturday, even though it still only shows Shipping Label Created. That makes a lot more sense. VaporDNA has always been rock solid. It's the Postal Service that's making it look unshipped. I really love that we can call the company and get an actual person to look up orders and sort out confusion.
USPS tracking is still showing mine arrived in LA for the past 2 days. Most likely it will show up here tomorrow if not Saturday.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol wtf? You got a coupon code
No. If you start a wholesale account the price goes to $18.30 + shipping. I signed up a few months ago when they posted a thread here, but I never ordered from them. Give it a try. Sooooo.... You say they're good to buy from???????

Zoom

Geek Vape Griffin RTA Tank
810 Available in Stock

6 Review(s) | Add Your Review

GeekVape presents us a unique RTA tank.
The Griffin RTA Tank is the first RTA with the biggest deck and Clapton coil compatibility.

Availability: In stock

$35.00

Special Price $18.30

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No. If you start a wholesale account the price goes to $18.30 + shipping. I signed up a few months ago when they posted a thread here, but I never ordered from them. Give it a try. Sooooo.... You say they're good to buy from???????

Zoom

810 Available in Stock

6 Review(s) | Add Your Review

GeekVape presents us a unique RTA tank.
The Griffin RTA Tank is the first RTA with the biggest deck and Clapton coil compatibility.

Availability: In stock

$35.00

Special Price $18.30
Yerp

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was looking at the wholesale sign up at Everzon. I saw a wholesale note...Wholesale orders should be more than 200 USD; otherwise please switch your account to general account; Monthly purchase ≥5000 USD please contact us for a VIP wholesale account. Thank you very much for choosing Everzon :)

How much did you spend Squonk lol?

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was looking at the wholesale sign up at Everzon. I saw a wholesale note...Wholesale orders should be more than 200 USD; otherwise please switch your account to general account; Monthly purchase ≥5000 USD please contact us for a VIP wholesale account. Thank you very much for choosing Everzon :)

$26.65. You might have tried to sign up for a VIP acct.. Give me a moment and I'll dig up the thread I was referring to.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Well I looked it up and see what you saw. I hope I didn't start some sort of international incident. I hope they don't kick my order.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well I looked it up and see what you saw. I hope I didn't start some sort of international incident. I hope they don't kick my order.
Satellites have detected ground movement in that region. WTH have you done man?

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Satellites have detected ground movement in that region. WTH have you done man?
I hope they don't send over some hot looking Chinese chick to give me a spanking. I've been such a naughty boy.;)
Looks like they just got black Griffins is stock as well for $1.20 more if anyone is interested.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hope they don't send over some hot looking Chinese chick to give me a spanking. I've been such a naughty boy.;)
Looks like they just got black Griffins is stock as well for $1.20 more if anyone is interested.
I have many images running through my head right now, mostly of hot Chinese chicks.
I'd love to get the good deal price all you "wholesale" people get, but I'm sure they would stop me from such a good deal. The regular prices they have are just ho hum...

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have many images running through my head right now, mostly of hot Chinese chicks.
I'd love to get the good deal price all you "wholesale" people get, but I'm sure they would stop me from such a good deal. The regular prices they have are just ho hum...
Just sign up and see what happens. When they posted the thread, I asked what the fantastic prices were that they were talking about and they pretty much said I need to make an acct. to find out. So I did. So far so good PayPal went though and my acct shows this.

Recent Orders

Order # Date Ship To Order Total Status
100002599 1/14/2016 (MY NAME) $26.65 Processing
Items Ordered
Product Name SKU Price Qty Subtotal
Subtotal $22.21
Shipping & Handling $4.44
Grand Total $26.65
Color
Silver
Griffin $18.30
Ordered: 1
$18.30
Geek vape Clapton Wire (Kanthal A1 26ga/32ga 15ft)
Kanthal A1-2 $3.91
Ordered: 1
$3.91

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh, I'll definitely try to fly under the radar. Just not now, I have other less important things to take care of, like bills and such...The worse they can say is "Hey, you no have proper acct. You no wholesaler.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey there, I had a similar thing happen with the usps and vapor dna, I had two separate orders on the same day, one had tracking and the other had nothing showing. I contacted vapor dna and they had said that the usps often had this type of issue. Low and behold both packages arrived the same day.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there, I had a similar thing happen with the usps and vapor dna, I had two separate orders on the same day, one had tracking and the other had nothing showing. I contacted vapor dna and they had said that the usps often had this type of issue. Low and behold both packages arrived the same day.
My Cuboid from Vapor DNA is out for delivery today. I will most definitely keep them on my "BUY FROM" list. I just hope it's all it's cracked up to be. I'll have to vape on power mode until my SS wire comes in from FT in the next week or two.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My Cuboid from Vapor DNA is out for delivery today. I will most definitely keep them on my "BUY FROM" list. I just hope it's all it's cracked up to be. I'll have to vape on power mode until my SS wire comes in from FT in the next week or two.
So I have all my packages shipped to my work as my postman to my house sucks! Had yesterday off, got to work today and my cuboid and tfv from efun was waiting for me!!! Oh happy vapemail day! For $35 bucks and only taking 5 days from China to MN I couldn't be happier!!! Now I just have to finish this shift so I can get home and play with my toys!!?

One not on the cuboid, stainless looks great but does have some scratches by the USB connector... Nbd though.

spawny

Member For 4 Years
ordered mine early morning jan 2nd from china (ave40) and it's now departed Western Nassau NY state, hopefully here(WV) soon.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got mine. I had to take off the thick wraps I put over my Samsung 25rs greens so they would fit properly. No button rattle. Batteries fit perfect. Great fit and finish. Perfect hand feel. Just a nice solid unit. I'm only using it in power mode until my SS wire comes in from FT in a week or so. So far I feel it's worth every penny for the short time in my possession. This unit is hands down better than my Istick 100w. If I run into any quirks, I'll be sure to post. Looks like my son will be the proud owner of a Istick 100w.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went ahead and ordered a Griffin and some Clapton wire from Everzon. I'll let you know how it goes.
Well, my my. Look what my order from Everzon says today.
("Please note that your order contains Pre-Order products. These products will be shipped to you once they are available.")
Not what it said when I ordered yesterday. Let the games begin!

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, my my. Look what my order from Everzon says today.
("Please note that your order contains Pre-Order products. These products will be shipped to you once they are available.")
Not what it said when I ordered yesterday. Let the games begin!
Stinkers. Hope it doesn't become an ordeal for you.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stinkers. Hope it doesn't become an ordeal for you.
Just your typical Chinese website crap. I'm in no big hurry. I have a couple Billows a Crius and my Bellus to vape on. I wanted the Griffin to try larger coils and Clapton coils and since my Clapton wire is on the same order, wellllll. If it gets too ridiculous I can get my money back through PayPal.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just your typical Chinese website crap. I'm in no big hurry. I have a couple Billows a Crius and my Bellus to vape on. I wanted the Griffin to try larger coils and Clapton coils and since my Clapton wire is on the same order, wellllll. If it gets too ridiculous I can get my money back through PayPal.
I preordered a black Griffin from them. It shipped the day after pre sale ended. They didn't email me tho lol

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's getting crazy over at FT. They must think the free world is deprived or obsessed or just creepy sex fiends.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll wait for a faux leather version. They're so much nicer than silicone sleeves. It's a night and day difference.
Now that would look nice. I like the El Cheapo silicone for when I'm doing yard work or getting my hands greasy. I've been using my Istick 50 for that with the cheap cover. I still can't believe that damn 50w is still ticking.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I Ummm make floggers myself out of paracord. Or biker get back whips. And cowboy whips also.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So, fired up the cuboid with my crown .25 coil at 75w and got one hell of a burnt hit! Is it me or does this thing put out more than the rx? Moved down to 55 and it's hitting nicely. Just wondered if anyone else had experienced something like this?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have. The spec vs displayed watts ain't jiving. If anything, I'd say the mod hits hot on watt only, IMHO.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have. The spec vs displayed watts ain't jiving. If anything, I'd say the mod hits hot on watt only, IMHO.
gotcha, well gonna give it a run in tc...hopefully get the burnt taste out of my mouth! Crown coil getting tossed...

IML8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got my Cuboid in today. Took my RTA off my RX200 v3.0 and put it on the Cuboid with the same TC/TCR settings I had on the RX and the vape seemed exactly the same...gooood. The bad news is somebody will come out with something else I won't be able to resist buying in a couple weeks. I'm getting ridiculous.

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whats the max voltage output of the cubiod? I'm not seeing a way to stay within 25 amps and hit 200w. My gf just ordered me one as a gift so I'm really excited for it it get here.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors