Become a Patron!

has anyone tried joyetech cuboid?

StanM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know if anybody else noticed or is having the same performance issue, but my cuboid batteries only last as long as my VTC battery. Using the same atomizer/build and same temp/watts. Interesting

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know if anybody else noticed or is having the same performance issue, but my cuboid batteries only last as long as my VTC battery. Using the same atomizer/build and same temp/watts. Interesting
Evic VT or Evic VTC mini?

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I noticed that my battery voltage doesn't display the correct voltage whenever I turn the mod off then press and hold the fire & down buttons. One is always showing as .06v higher than the other. Brand new batteries read 4.19 and 4.25. Even if I remove and switch the batteries the display shows the top reading at .06v higher. I'm pretty sure that my charger doesn't charge any batteries over 4.14v. I haven't done the firmware update, so I can't say if that would fix it. I'm not keen on making this a 200w device (don't need another 50 watts to scroll through).

Last edited:

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got my cuboid and im absolutely thrilled with the size of it, there's a little bit of button rattle but other than that it feels pretty solid and comfortable in the hand.
e10022a52df0c58737e5dbc211e1a073.jpg
16e9e49e6ead63fb5e84fee7bb762560.jpg

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got my cuboid and im absolutely thrilled with the size of it, there's a little bit of button rattle but other than that it feels pretty solid and comfortable in the hand.
e10022a52df0c58737e5dbc211e1a073.jpg
16e9e49e6ead63fb5e84fee7bb762560.jpg

You like that Sapor? I've got one OTW, but I've heard mixed reports on it

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I suspect it's highly-variable manufacturing quality. The ones that are good are really good. The ones that aren't: No so much. I'm still on the fence about whether to gamble on it.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I noticed that my battery voltage doesn't display the correct voltage whenever I turn the mod off then press and hold the fire & down buttons. One is always showing as .06v higher than the other. Brand new batteries read 4.19 and 4.25. Even if I remove and switch the batteries the display shows the top reading at .06v higher. I'm pretty sure that my charger doesn't charge any batteries over 4.14v. I haven't done the firmware update, so I can't say if that would fix it. I'm not keen on making this a 200w device (don't need another 50 watts to scroll through).
I just tried this using fresh charged(after 15-20 hits) Samsung 25rs and they read 4.09 & 4.10. Thanks for pointing out that feature, I guess I should read the manual one of these days once I get my SS wire.

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I already ordered, anxiously waiting for the whole set (cuboid+cubis) to arrive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I suspect it's highly-variable manufacturing quality. The ones that are good are really good. The ones that aren't: No so much. I'm still on the fence about whether to gamble on it.
It's a great mod as long as you don't mind the weight. It works well but it's a brick. 300 grams with batteries.

Cuboid%20and%20Serpent%20RTA_zpsdgzk6evv.jpg

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like it quite a bit, its definitely a good flavor atty that doesn't really need alot of power thrown at it to work well, and it doesn't leak one bit. However I've noticed the 510 pin is quite short and isn't very tight at all when its sitting flush on my mods

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like it quite a bit, its definitely a good flavor atty that doesn't really need alot of power thrown at it to work well, and it doesn't leak one bit. However I've noticed the 510 pin is quite short and isn't very tight at all when its sitting flush on my mods

It's just weird. I guess you either get a good one or you don't. Just hope like hell that I get a good one lol

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's just weird. I guess you either get a good one or you don't. Just hope like hell that I get a good one lol
Yea I don't understand the complaints about it, mine even came pretty clean, I mean the machining wasn't on par with a USA made authentic but it was quite good.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea I don't understand the complaints about it, mine even came pretty clean, I mean the machining wasn't on par with a USA made authentic but it was quite good.

I got a Aeolus Lite. That's what I expect to compare it to.

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a Aeolus Lite. That's what I expect to compare it to.
I'll be curious on how it compares then, they're too pretty similar rdas. I just don't want people to think it's going to be as clean as say something from compvape.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll be curious on how it compares then, they're too pretty similar rdas. I just don't want people to think it's going to be as clean as say something from compvape.

To be quite honest, I got a Tugboat v3... & it pisses all over the Aeolus Lite six ways from Sunday. So, I don't really expect much from the Sapor (I just really wanted to try it lol)

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To be quite honest, I got a Tugboat v3... & it pisses all over the Aeolus Lite six ways from Sunday. So, I don't really expect much from the Sapor (I just really wanted to try it lol)
Build quality or vape quality? I've never had a tugboat so I can't say anything there.

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Both. I use it 24/7
Lol expectations are tough, when I get a new atty I put my favorite down for a while to help me not compare quite as much and decide whether it's good or not by itself. If I didn't I'd just have 6 twisted messes rdas by now lol

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol expectations are tough, when I get a new atty I put my favorite down for a while to help me not compare quite as much and decide whether it's good or not by itself. If I didn't I'd just have 6 twisted messes rdas by now lol

This is all I need, really
9f8f4727c5841214c07542452fb49c3a.jpg

But I still like to fiddle around a bit lol

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ca59f9ec1c354561faef23f4c66228c1.jpg

HG2s went in, no problem. No button rattle. Very happy

VapnCloudz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just ordered one and the V8 mini tank. Im like an anxious kid waiting for my new toy. If its anything like the vtc mini, im going to be a happy camper

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just picked up one for my girl as a Birthday gift. Opened it to do the update for her. Button rattle straight out of the box.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just picked up one for my girl as a Birthday gift. Opened it to do the update for her. Button rattle straight out of the box.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
Hmm, what color is it?

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mines black and it came that way too, for the prices its meh but something that bugs me a bit

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got mine today too, and no problems with batteries fitting either, no rattles anywhere, but damn people not kidding about the screen protecter, what a PITA that was to get off, not had much time with it yet, but be with me all day tomorrow though.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got my cuboid and I'm selling this CHALK BOARD ERASER

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm buying another 1 I always get 2 of things I like... Yeah not bad for 29.99 btw my fuchai is for sale 45 bucks shipped priority pm me guys

VAPE ON

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm buying another 1 I always get 2 of things I like... Yeah not bad for 29.99 btw my fuchai is for sale 45 bucks shipped priority pm me guys

VAPE ON
Lol soooo, I take that you like it?

VU Sponsors