Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are these good to use in the Cuboid?
Sony VTC5 18650 2600mAh 30A Battery
I know nothing about this battery stuff and don't normally vape over 50w, but that might change once I get my SS and Clapton wire. I gcan get them for $12.74 a pair @ 101 Vape.com on sale. https://101vape.com/batteries/881-s...utm_campaign=Battery+Blowout&utm_medium=email
Coupon Code "BLOWOUT"(good on all batteries) expires 1/17/16
Yes they are
I'll be using these, more than likely tho
http://liionwholesale.com/collectio...lat-top-wholesale-discount?variant=3263844292

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks Hank. I knew I could count on you.;)
And thanks for not posting some confusing charts and graphs. I just want some safe new batteries that I can vape lower or higher watts if I want to try.
No problemo dude. The price gets lower the more you buy btw. Cruise around & look at the other batteries while you're there too

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks man. I'm using the 25rs now(about 4 months old) and just wanted to grab something fresh and different to try.
Lol no one has the HG2s they must have become quite the hot commodity

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Probably not depending on your build and watts used for said build. Efest are a controversial battery. They are known re-wraps of lower quality batteries. The ratings they post on the wraps are meaningless. People have found in some cases that the 35a rating are in some cases 10a. Always stick with known brands, Sony, Samsung, Lg...I really don't even understand why well know stores even sell Efest. I have bought them before, and still use them, but only on low watt use. Then I learned more about batts, not that I'm any sort of expert, but Efest are not well received for the more experienced vapers. With all that I just said, treat them as if they are 10a batts, and you will be O.K.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably not depending on your build and watts used for said build. Efest are a controversial battery. They are known re-wraps of lower quality batteries. The ratings they post on the wraps are meaningless. People have found in some cases that the 35a rating are in some cases 10a. Always stick with known brands, Sony, Samsung, Lg...I really don't even understand why well know stores even sell Efest. I have bought them before, and still use them, but only on low watt use. Then I learned more about batts, not that I'm any sort of expert, but Efest are not well received for the more experienced vapers. With all that I just said, treat them as if they are 10a batts, and you will be O.K.
Whats the max watts I should be using them at in my Cuboid. I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could run around .4 coil up to around 35w safely. I wouldn't chain vape with it though.
That's no good. Does anyone know where I can look up the actual test on these batts.? This way I can have the facts for 101 Vape so I can return them for posting false specs on their site.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've already read that. Where I'm confused is, these batteries on the Efest site have 4 legs and the ones tested by Mooch have 3.
http://www.efestpower.com/index.php?ac=article&at=read&did=396
342234-cff263fae807501d34fde3801a9a4ced.jpg

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You got me on that...In my mind, I pay no attention to, or spend anytime researching anything Efest. I have no idea...
I don't mean to GET anybody on anything. LOL. I just want to be sure I'm safe with my purchase and that I can use them as intended as per the specs provided by Efest and passed on by 101 Vape without harm. I looked up Efest authorized vendors and 101 Vape is on the list.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't mean to GET anybody on anything. LOL. I just want to be sure I'm safe with my purchase and that I can use them as intended as per the specs provided by Efest and passed on by 101 Vape without harm. I looked up Efest authorized vendors and 101 Vape is on the list.
Efest uses "specs" lol

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I didn't take it that way lol...Efest is a battery re-wrapper business, They make only wraps. The specs they use are "puffed" to sell. 101 sells for profit. Efest provide that avenue for them.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I didn't take it that way lol...Efest is a battery re-wrapper business, They make only wraps. The specs they use are "puffed" to sell. 101 sells for profit. Efest provide that avenue for them.
Yeah, you can't blame 101. Efest tells them the specs, they type em in the descrip

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Btw, I have heard something about the Lg hg2 not fitting the cuboid correctly. Maybe a bit longer than the Samsung. I have both, but only Sammies are being used for my cuboid.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Btw, I have heard something about the Lg hg2 not fitting the cuboid correctly. Maybe a bit longer than the Samsung. I have both, but only Sammies are being used for my cuboid.
Well, go ahead & try em damn it lol

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm trying to find the post here or ecf that showed the dimpled turd. Can't seem to find it...And yes, I too will refer them as turds from this day forward. It fits.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

That sucks if true, I got 2 brand new HG2's that I bought waiting for my cuboid to turn up, normally go for the samsung 25's, but thought I would try something different this time, hopefully not going to bite me in the ass, should have cuboid in the next few days, so will find out.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That sucks if true, I got 2 brand new HG2's that I bought waiting for my cuboid to turn up, normally go for the samsung 25's, but thought I would try something different this time, hopefully not going to bite me in the ass, should have cuboid in the next few days, so will find out.
Please share if they work or not

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
O.K. Just took one for the team and tried my turds. They fit. One batt had a very very extremely minor almost none existent minor dimple, but nothing to worry about. THEY FIT!!! Yay!!!

VU Sponsors