Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Supreme deck comes with 2.5mm holes. If you want less juice flow you can just close down the JFC some.

I've never had a juice flow problem with any of my Supremes. I run 70% VG and usually only have the JFC about half way open.

Cheers,
Steve

Edit I don't skimp on the cotton either.

Well i stand corrected :D I think 11 wanted more juice flow?

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Boreas tank has 2 different decks for this reason. 1st with 2mm holes and the 2nd has 2.5 mm holes. All i use is 3mm id coils, I never had a issue with the OEM deck myself(2mm i think). Have you tried thinning out your tails? Thanks for the feedback!

Wow, that's cool it comes with two decks for juice variations! Just a small dilution makes a big diff... I tried diluting with saline in the past, but prefer it straight up. :D And yes, have tried every wicking trick in the book over the years, including tapered tails. 100% VG just doesn't wick quickly, so if chaining it just can't keep up unless the wick is sitting in a pool of juice and doesn't have to struggle to feed the wick. That's why I always end up modifying and am always happy I did. :D

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Supreme deck comes with 2.5mm holes. If you want less juice flow you can just close down the JFC some.

OK, I read this wrong and there was a little confusion, but I guess you mean the AS didn't come with two decks b/c it already has the larger holes and one can use the fuice flow to reduce it if necessary.

I've never had a juice flow problem with any of my Supremes. I run 70% VG and usually only have the JFC about half way open.

Yeah 70% VG is a lot thinner...

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well i might have to try and drill one of my decks out to 3mm so the JFC can be used, other than closing it:cheers:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well i stand corrected :D I think 11 wanted more juice flow?
Yeah, I was just saying the second deck of the Boreas is 2mm so using that would be less juice flow then the 2.5 mm holes in the Supreme. I think the 2.0 mm deck is for use with high PG juice. Maybe also if you were using a single coil and experiencing flooding.

I think the JFC works good on the Supreme so I don't see the need for a deck with smaller juice holes when I could just close down the JFC some and get the same results . :cheers:

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, I was just saying the second deck of the Boreas is 2mm so using that would be less juice flow then the 2.5 mm holes in the Supreme. I think the 2.0 mm deck is for use with high PG juice. Maybe also if you were using a single coil and experiencing flooding.

I think the JFC works good on the Supreme so I don't see the need for a deck with smaller juice holes when I could just close down the JFC some and get the same results . :cheers:

I didn't know the Supreme had the 2.5mm. For some reason i thought they were 2mm. I will shut up now:D

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't know the Supreme had the 2.5mm. For some reason i thought they were 2mm. I will shut up now:D
Don't mind me, I'm just frustrated with this attempted update on my PC. I'm still waiting for it to finish reinstalling my old version of Windows so I can actually turn it on and post the pictures. If you hear a loud crash, it's just me pitching it out of the window :headbang:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think someone needs to invent a giant 5' bong-like device that can sit next to your desk on with a coil the size of your fist and a pillow for a wick... then fill it with a couple gallons of juice and have a long hookah-like hose with a hit button built into an imbedded wood-panel-insert by the ornate drip tip... something you can vape on for a month without doing anything but flipping open the top and pouring another quart of juice in to top it off. :D

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Don't mind me, I'm just frustrated with this attempted update on my PC. I'm still waiting for it to finish reinstalling my old version of Windows so I can actually turn it on and post the pictures. If you hear a loud crash, it's just me pitching out the window :headbang:

You should have done that before you went to work this morning :teehee::giggle::cheers: Still waiting on the pics:p

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think someone needs to invent a giant 5' bong-like device that can sit next to your desk on with a coil the size of your fist and a pillow for a wick... then fill it with a couple gallons of juice and have a long hookah-like hose with a hit button built into an imbedded wood-panel-insert by the ornate drip tip... something you can vape on for a month without doing anything but flipping open the top and pouring another quart of juice in to top it off. :D

What's a bong:vino:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Don't mind me, I'm just frustrated with this attempted update on my PC. I'm still waiting for it to finish reinstalling my old version of Windows so I can actually turn it on and post the pictures. If you hear a loud crash, it's just me pitching it out of the window :headbang:

I'm a computer geek. I guess it's too bad we aren't on the MyDigitalLife forum. I can't help you here. :giggle:

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well I'll try this from my phone. Here's a picture of my 3 newest mods. LV Duo, Silver Framed VT133, and VS VF133

View attachment 62212
View attachment 62213
View attachment 62214
Hopefully these look ok. Since I'm only doing this via my phone, I'm hoping for the best.

Cheers,
Steve
Looking good. Glad you finally gave in and bought a duo. I love mine. I have a silver one. But that black looks good with the abolone. Did it come with the abolone panels installed or did you have to remove panels and put those on??
Apologies!.... I edited my original post, but too late. That's ridiculous! But might want to bookmark that page and just check it each day, as they will go on sale with free shipping sooner or later. Sorry I didn't look closer.
No worries. Not a big deal. Hope they go on sale for 30ish with the free shipping or 2 dollar shipping.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking good. Glad you finally gave in and bought a duo. I love mine. I have a silver one. But that black looks good with the abolone. Did it come with the abolone panels installed or did you have to remove panels and put those on??
It came with the Abalone panels installed. Just received it today from MFS. Mine didn't come with any extra panels, but did include the 3s Lipo and charging cable (everything but extra panels). I'm not sure if that's the way it's supposed to be or if they were just missing. I'm leaning towards that's the way it's supposed to be since you would ruin the Abalone if you tried to take it off. Nonetheless I'm going to inquire about it. The Abalone one is a new addition to MFS.

It looks great in person. I've already had a few compliments from people that usually don't say much about mods.

Cheers,
Steve

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It came with the Abalone panels installed. Just received it today from MFS. Mine didn't come with any extra panels, but did include the 3s Lipo and charging cable (everything but extra panels). I'm not sure if that's the way it's supposed to be or if they were just missing. I'm leaning towards that's the way it's supposed to be since you would ruin the Abalone if you tried to take it off. Nonetheless I'm going to inquire about it. The Abalone one is a new addition to MFS.

It looks great in person. I've already had a few compliments from people that usually don't say much about mods.

Cheers,
Steve
Yeah that is weird it came with lipo but no extra panels. The only two ways I've seen it sold are 1. Whole kit with lipo and all the panels 2. Just the mod in 2 18650 configuration with no lipo or panels. Maybe that's another way it's sold. I would definitely look into it. Glad your enjoying it..

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah that is weird it came with lipo but no extra panels. The only two ways I've seen it sold are 1. Whole kit with lipo and all the panels 2. Just the mod in 2 18650 configuration with no lipo or panels. Maybe that's another way it's sold. I would definitely look into it. Glad your enjoying it..
Thanks for the feedback. It's actually a pretty nice mod. The Abalone adds a nice texture, it doesn't feel bad in the hand at all. So far I like it.

I'll add a couple of things. It came factory sealed (had to rip off the plastic rap). I think it comes in a few different configurations. The whole kit with all panels and Lipo. Just the mod with the panel on it. Eciggity has it with and without the Abalone (Abalone an extra $40 :eek:). I also believe @BoostAddict received some with the Abalone and some without.

That all being said, I'm going to ask MFS about it. This is the first time I've saw it with the Abalone preinstalled. Like I said, I don't really see a way of removing the Abalone without cracking it, but just in case something were to happen, it would be nice to have the Carbon Fiber and maybe a wood panel as a fallback option.

It sort of makes sense though because MFS has it in other colors and they come with all the panels except Abalone. Then they have this option called Abalone as the color. They are all the same price. If this one had all the panels + the Abalone, it should be more expensive there. Just thinking out loud :D.

Cheers,
Steve

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
VapeNW has the best package for the Efusion DUO. You get everything:cheers: Downside is they usally only have the red in stock and you have to wait for a sale to get it for 128.00.

Package Contents:
  • 1 x Lost Vape Efusion DUO DNA133/200 Mod
  • 1 x 1300mAh 3S LiPo Battery Pack
  • 1 x Dual 18650 Battery Sled (Pre-Installed)
  • 2 x New Zealand Abalone Shell Door Panel Stickers (Colors May Vary)
  • 2 x Carbon Fiber Panel Stickers (Pre-Installed)
  • 2 x Natural Wood Veneer Panel Stickers
  • 2 x Spare Screws
  • 1 x Micro USB Cable
  • 1 x User Manual

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VapeNW has the best package for the Efusion DUO. You get everything:cheers: Downside is they usally only have the red in stock and you have to wait for a sale to get it for 128.00.

Package Contents:
  • 1 x Lost Vape Efusion DUO DNA133/200 Mod
  • 1 x 1300mAh 3S LiPo Battery Pack
  • 1 x Dual 18650 Battery Sled (Pre-Installed)
  • 2 x New Zealand Abalone Shell Door Panel Stickers (Colors May Vary)
  • 2 x Carbon Fiber Panel Stickers (Pre-Installed)
  • 2 x Natural Wood Veneer Panel Stickers
  • 2 x Spare Screws
  • 1 x Micro USB Cable
  • 1 x User Manual
I finally got my PC running last night, installed my profiles (even though the mod comes preconfigured), custom screens, etc. I've been using it since last night and I like it.

I like the Red, I think the next time Vape NW runs a sale, I'm going to snag one. Is the Red the same color as the Blood Red Lavabox? Hard to tell by pictures. Thanks buddy! :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

PS I can't believe I forgot got to save the Ecig file as it came, I always do that before I redo my mods, especially if they come preconfigured :facepalm:. It sucks getting old but the alternative is no fun either :teehee:.

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I finally got my PC running last night, installed my profiles (even though the mod comes preconfigured), custom screens, etc. I've been using it since last night and I like it.

I like the Red, I think the next time Vape NW runs a sale, I'm going to snag one. Is the Red the same color as the Blood Red Lavabox? Hard to tell by pictures. Thanks buddy! :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

PS I can't believe I forgot got to save the Ecig file as it came, I always do that before I redo my mods, especially if they come preconfigured :facepalm:. It sucks getting old but the alternative is no fun either :teehee:.

I saved mine if you need it:cheers: I am a couple years younger than you:teehee::giggle::p

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Cheers,
Steve

That's where I bought mine only thing I didn't get was the abalone panels.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No problem sir. Sent:cheers:
Thank you my friend, I appreciate that! :vino:

PS I finally got the Update to install. It started itself overnight and hung up again. I unplugged my external hard drives and it installed relatively quickly after I restarted the PC. Must have been either trying to write to external drives or them being plugged into the USB bus was causing a problem. What a royal PITA.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's where I bought mine only thing I didn't get was the abalone panels.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
As BosstAddict mentioned I bought what they call the Abalone Color. It's something they just started carrying. From the way it seems the other options (colors - Red, Blue, and Silver) come with everything but the Abalone. The Abalone comes with everything but the other panels (Lipo, charging cables, nice box, etc). They are all the same price as well.

Cheers,
Steve

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you my friend, I appreciate that! :vino:

PS I finally got the Update to install. It started itself overnight and hung up again. I unplugged my external hard drives and it installed relatively quickly after I restarted the PC. Must have been either trying to write to external drives or them being plugged into the USB was causing a problem. What a royal PITA.

Cheers,
Steve

No problem Steve! Glad you got your PC sorted out:cheers: The oem file needs the update applied, just a friendly reminder. Don't forget to Upload Setting to device:giggle:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No problem Steve! Glad you got your PC sorted out:cheers: The oem file needs the update applied, just a friendly reminder. Don't forget to Upload Setting to device:giggle:
I'm not senile yet. Now where did I put my keys?

roflmfao.jpg

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought you would enjoy that:cheers: :giggle:

Are you running the lipo or the sled?
Just the sled right now. I didn't finally get my PC up and running until around 11PM last night. Then when I woke up the update was running again.

I'm probably going to switch it over to the Lipo this weekend. Either way 133 or 200 watts is more that enough power. Is it even lighter using the Lipo? I've got use to the ease of using 18650's again (ease of changing the the cells I mean), I'm not positive I'm going to put the Lipo in. Probably, but not positively. I figure since it probably won't leave the house, the Lipo would be fine.

Cheers,
Steve

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just the sled right now. I didn't finally get my PC up and running until around 11PM last night. Then when I woke up the update was running again.

I'm probably going to switch it over to the Lipo this weekend. Either way 133 or 200 watts is more that enough power. Is it even lighter using the Lipo? I've got use to the ease of using 18650's again (ease of changing the the cells I mean), I'm not positive I'm going to put the Lipo in. Probably, but not positively. I figure since it probably won't leave the house, the Lipo would be fine.

Cheers,
Steve

Red has the lipo. Blue has the 30q's. Silver still in the box getting ready for the Abalone cover:cheers:

IMG_5242.JPG IMG_5241.JPG

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang you guys make me wanna buy another duo. The red one looks awesome..
You know there are a lot of really nice mods out now. After the exchange we had in another thread it really made me think about just how good the VT133 really is. Think about it, both BA and myself have VT133's we take everywhere and have been beaten up pretty good. Both still work great. I still say for the price most of us paid (~$80) it's one great mod! I think it's the best ~$80 I've ever spent on vaping.

Not only that but with the Aromamizer Supreme on top it's a great combination. I've had the same Supreme on top of this VT133 I'm talking about that has also been dropped more than once and still using the same Blue glass (the Blue is pretty much worn off though). How it didn't break at least a few times already is beyond me. Great working, built, and tough combination imho. With all the talking about different mods we do here, I just wanted to give the VT133 a well deserved compliment! Just my opinion. :cheers:

img_20160914_104258-jpg.62334

img_20160914_104327-jpg.62335

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I second the VT133 praise although I don't have other current mods to compare with, but for looks alone, how it feels in the hand, and that it's one sturdy and beautiful mod, for $80 like you say, imo it can't be beat. Doesn't mean there aren't other nice mods out there worth buying and heaping their own praise on, and for those who can afford collecting, there ain't nothin' better... but certainly the VT133 is a great little buy. I have the silver framed one and I am amazed the finish on the bottom isn't showing any signs of wear from it sitting on surfaces. It literally looks like I just pulled it out of the box.

I also agree with the Supreme being a sturdy tank. I have dropped it from standing height on to a hard floor more than once and never with consequence.

Speaking of the Hummer of tanks... my OC nature would not let my modification go yesterday, only having drilled out two of the juice holes. So I drilled out the other two today to the same size. I'd originally wanted to use a 1/8th bit but couldn't find it, so all four holes are 9/64ths and I love it! What I aim for is a nice easy, slow pull where you don't have to 'strain' to get good vapor, and it comes out thick, creamy and dense, full of flavor and satisfaction. :D And now that's how it is, even chaining (which is where it fell short before). Wick can finally keep up due to tails sitting over much larger holes that soak the tails rather than 'feed' them with a trickle.

Also, the quasi-gurgle in full-open AF mode yesterday was NOT due to the holes, but b/c I had just filled the tank and dumped juice down the chimney. :D D'oh! It hits perfect regardless of AF setting. I'm a happy cat! It was good to begin with (my favorite tank) but now it's even better. :D

upload_2016-9-24_14-43-17.png

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Steve, did you just go through that "surprise" 10th anniversary update to Win 10 that I suffered through last night and this morning? I though it was a simple patch when I applied it, not a whole freaking upgrade. Can't even tell what they did to it to warrant all that time. Took 30 minutes to finally boot to a desktop this morning.

The Duo with the panels in place looks great. My sliver came from VapeNW with all the panels included. If you're looking to do a nice matchy matchy there's this drip tip from Eciggity https://www.eciggity.com/hotfire-abalone-drip-tip/
Abalone DT.png

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Steve, did you just go through that "surprise" 10th anniversary update to Win 10 that I suffered through last night and this morning? I though it was a simple patch when I applied it, not a whole freaking upgrade. Can't even tell what they did to it to warrant all that time. Took 30 minutes to finally boot to a desktop this morning.

The Duo with the panels in place looks great. My sliver came from VapeNW with all the panels included. If you're looking to do a nice matchy matchy there's this drip tip from Eciggity https://www.eciggity.com/hotfire-abalone-drip-tip/
View attachment 62394
That's the upgrade from Hell I went through as well. I started it yesterday and it was taking so long I restarted my PC. That was a bad move because it took awhile to load my previous version of Win 10. Then I fell asleep watching a movie on the PC and when it shut itself down it started the update again. I woke up and it was running and running. Finally I unplugged my external hard-drives, restarted the PC and the update restarted from around 75% and finished quickly. Note to self next time unplug the external hard-drives first. :D

I've been looking at those Drip Tips for awhile now. As a matter of fact I was looking at them earlier today and noticed GB has the thinner one on a Flash sale for $5 and change shipped (you can guess what happened when I saw that :D). I should have mentioned it earlier but caught up watching MSU get their butts handed to them and Michigan beating PSU. :giggle::devil:
michigan-wolverines.jpg
upload_2016-9-24_18-48-42.png

Cheers,
Steve

Edit: Damn, while I was looking for the link I noticed they are now both on a flash sale. @Eskie you just cost me another $17 :giggle: . That's like 66% off if anyone is looking for 1 or 3.
upload_2016-9-24_18-57-13.png

Last edited:

VU Sponsors