Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quick question. I'm used to having married batteries and rotating them in my rx200, will I have to do the same thing with my vt133? Which is supposed to arrive Monday . Thank you
That's the best way to go. I have 3 VT133's and 8 x LG HG2's I bought at the same time (I bought all 8 HG2's at the same time). I have 6 of the batteries in the 3 mods and 2 extras that are charged. When whichever mods batteries need charging, I throw them on the charger and put the charged set in. I don't marry them to a particular VT133, but i keep the sets together. Since the batteries are in series, it's really best to use married pairs.

Just found where the battery and thermal settings were under the mod tab. Thanks Steve for the settings in your export again. Using the HG2 batteries also ;)

You have a quick narrative on what some of those thermal settings are? I am guessing you let the analyzer run for what looks like it would take an hour to determine the correct settings.
I ran the analyzer but though I didn't time it, I'm guessing it took 2-3 hours. You want your batteries between 1/4-1/2 charged when you run the test. After it is finished I think a window pops up that has "accept" or accept results in it (I'm going by memory). Just click on that and it fills in the case thermals. Don't forget to click on "Upload Settings to Device" at the top of Escribe when you are done so they are saved to your mod.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On ECF, they said they have ordered them and they said it comes with a battery, no charger.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/evolv-ing-thread.736118/page-59#post-17912373
That's no great loss imo. The charger that came with mine was crap (I have the first version, bought it when it came out). Mine also suffered from having the Lipo severely discharged. My understanding it was caused by a bug in Escribe that allowed the batteries to be discharged while the mod was in sleep mode. That bug has long since been fixed.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Finally got my ss wire in so I can test the vt133 in tc mode..
20160604_120628_zpsskhs2ypp.jpg

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I may have to order another VT133 just because I have to many different colored covers. Lmfao, what I do to myself mentally to justify this habit?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
Well heck with that logic I should order 3 more :D. The problem with that, is they come with covers too :giggle: Wonder if we could get a discount ordering them minus the covers :devil:

Cheers,
Steve

Edit after re-reading your post, I only need 1 more. I like the way you think ;)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well heck with that logic I should order 3 more :D. The problem with that, is they come with covers too :giggle: Wonder if we could get a discount ordering them minus the covers

Cheers,
Steve

Edit after re-reading your post, I only need 1 more. I like the way you think ;)
2 covers per VT133. That's doing it properly. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wanted to order a limitless too but they were not in stock. Guess people bought them up since they were only 19 bucks plus on memorial day you got another 20% off..avocado will do..
I want the limitless also...Maybe. That chuff top kills it for me and I don't have the goon or kennedy 24 and don't want to spent 16+ for just a dt that fits...

On another note, I just spent even more money over on FT getting more stuff. I got the yellow cover for the 133 amongst many other items. Now to go shopping for a black Merlin. Whew!!! This hoarding has become a full time job.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I want the limitless also...Maybe. That chuff top kills it for me and I don't have the goon or kennedy 24 and don't want to spent 16+ for just a dt that fits...

On another note, I just spent even more money over on FT getting more stuff. I got the yellow cover for the 133 amongst many other items. Now to go shopping for a black Merlin. Whew!!! This hoarding has become a full time job.
Ecig.com $19 but only in black. Chat with a rep for a coupon code. Oh yeah, you have to look for it in the search bar.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ecig.com $19 but only in black. Chat with a rep for a coupon code. Oh yeah, you have to look for it in the search bar.

I should have asked when I was talking to chat, but that would have confused me having to make a choice... I knew I wanted the avocado, but am just curious about the limitless. Right now I'm trying to find the best deal on the Merlin. STS has them in stock.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just ordered my third vt 133 monday black & silver I think 3 is enough but I might get a 4th. These are my dna 133 mods and my yellow battery cover will be here in month or so.View attachment 53295
Isn't that an efusion duo? Or are you running it with the battery sled at 133? I have one of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trusty_vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I found one that says it's black/silver. Is that with a black battery door or a silver battery door

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So far the 2 I bought from ecig.com have been black frame silver door. To my knowledge that's the only one they carry.

I talked to three different people in chat before I pulled the trigger for another 133. I asked them about the black/silver, and all three said it was silver frame black door...I'll be a bit ticked if they are black frame and silver door. I didn't really want two with blue doors although I have a yellow and green door on it's way. But still. I wanted to get a silver door one so I could dip spray it black for a rubberized black stealth machine...

Trusty_vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I assume if it says black/blue and since that had a blue door if it says black/silver that would be a silver door

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I assume if it says black/blue and since that had a blue door if it says black/silver that would be a silver door
I asked Three, 3 different people, three different times....Like I said, I'll be ticked if they do indeed have what I wanted, only to sell me what they had most of...

Trusty_vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did you order the one that says black/silver? If so I would assume that will be the one you were getting and the people who you talked to were unaware of the actual color. I only thought they came in silver frame and black door that's why I originally asked this question.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I talked to three different people in chat before I pulled the trigger for another 133. I asked them about the black/silver, and all three said it was silver frame black door...I'll be a bit ticked if they are black frame and silver door. I didn't really want two with blue doors although I have a yellow and green door on it's way. But still. I wanted to get a silver door one so I could dip spray it black for a rubberized black stealth machine...
I don't think it is the silver frame but Steve would know for sure.

Trusty_vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What does a dna board offer more than others? I know it has better accuracy and better power delivery. People refer to it as customizing there vape, how so?

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can change and save profiles for one Trusty. And you have full control over your preheat, use a TCR curve instead of a fixed value, and tailor it for your setup, instead of using generic settings like you do with the other mods.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
For me it just comes down to the way you like to vape. The DNA gives you extreme precision and really allows you to customize all aspects of your vape. You can set your preheat, set your screen, upload different presets, set up different batteries, set up the way you like your screen laid out, the list goes on and on. If you like to tinker and adjust things so they are just so then the DNA is for you. All of this of course comes with a learning curve. The G2 is very adjustable as well but in my opinion much simpler. It's kind of like the difference between a Boxer and a Street Brawler. The G2 being the Street Brawler. Both can be very effective in the right situation. That's the best way I can describe the two.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
OK, I just got off ecig chat AGAIN...I talked to Erik. I told him about the convo on this thread. He couldn't get in touch with warehouse, but HE said he thought they were indeed black frame/silver door. Based on that, and a guarantee I could return if it shows up silver frame /black door. So I canceled and reordered. Fingers crossed.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK, I just got off ecig chat AGAIN...I talked to Erik. I told him about the convo on this thread. He couldn't get in touch with warehouse, but HE said he thought they were indeed black frame/silver door. Based on that, and a guarantee I could return if it shows up silver frame /black door. So I canceled and reordered. Fingers crossed.
Like I said as far as I know they only carry the black frame one.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Did you order the one that says black/silver? If so I would assume that will be the one you were getting and the people who you talked to were unaware of the actual color. I only thought they came in silver frame and black door that's why I originally asked this question.
I ordered the black/silver one too. It is the black body with silver battery door. I was worried to but when it showed up I was glad. I love the black body. Not a fan of the silver body. I ordered a black door from gearbest to go all black.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just checked my bank account activity and ecig.Com charged me twice on my latest order. Man I hate when this happens. I called them and they assured me that one charge will fall off in the next couple days. I hope so because I don't wanna go threw a long process of getting reinbursed. Wish me luck.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All the ones I've got from Ecig.com have been Black frame and whatever color door including the Silver.

All from Ecig - these are the original doors
IMG_20160519_190839_zps64aegmmj.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

PS the only one of the 4 they sell I didn't get was the Black frame with Blue door. I however had already bought the blue door from GB

The same 3 mods with the doors I bought from GB
IMG_20160603_112931_zpsxnpzjzy5.jpg

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just checked my bank account activity and ecig.Com charged me twice on my latest order. Man I hate when this happens. I called them and they assured me that one charge will fall off in the next couple days. I hope so because I don't wanna go threw a long process of getting reinbursed. Wish me luck.
I've never been double dipped by Ecig.com. They are a great vendor imo. You won't have any problems, they aren't scammers my friend.

Cheers,
Steve

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've never been double dipped by Ecig.com. They are a great vendor imo. You won't have any problems, they aren't scammers my friend.

Cheers,
Steve
Your right. They have great customer support and I'm confident the charge will fall off. I was just venting because if I didn't have money in account I would have got over drafted. But they assured me it will be fixed. I love ecig.Com. First place I look to order anytime I'm in the market for some new stuff. Im thinking of ordering some more stuff from them. There prices make it so tempting...lol

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All the ones I've got from Ecig.com have been Black frame and whatever color door including the Silver.

All from Ecig - these are the original doors
IMG_20160519_190839_zps64aegmmj.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

PS the only one of the 4 they sell I didn't get was the Black frame with Blue door. I however had already bought the blue door from GB

The same 3 mods with the doors I bought from GB
IMG_20160603_112931_zpsxnpzjzy5.jpg

Damn you keep tempting me with this mod, love the colors, don't suppose you have the HCigar VT40 do you, would like to see a pic of the VT40 and VT133 next to each other, as the size is the only thing that concerns me, don't like big mods :)

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Damn you keep tempting me with this mod, love the colors, don't suppose you have the HCigar VT40 do you, would like to see a pic of the VT40 and VT133 next to each other, as the size is the only thing that concerns me, don't like big mods :)
That's what kept me from pulling the trigger for so long nailz. It's small. I can't put this damn thing down. Pic coming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors