Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

TechnoGeek

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On ECF, they said they have ordered them and they said it comes with a battery, no charger.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/evolv-ing-thread.736118/page-59#post-17912373
It doesn't come with the charger, not a big deal, they sell it for $7.99, and it is the second version, NOT the first version that is pictured. It does come with the 900mAh battery pack. BTW, you can still get the dual 18650 pack, and the 1300 packs from Fasttech, use the code MAP to get about 27% off the listed price, and shipping is free, about three weeks....

http://www.ecig.com/hotcig-dx200-rc-battery-charger.html

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like they have the 900 and 1300mah Lipo packs but the 2 x 18650 packs have been discontinued/oos. I have the 2 x 18650 pack but it really makes the mod bigger across. Now that I have the VT133's I wouldn't use the DX200 in that configuration.

Cheers,
Steve

Edit For that matter if I want to use a DNA200 with a Lipo, I'd use my VT200 or one of my Lavabox's (imo they both feel better in hand). My VT133's basically put the DX200 on the shelf

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Now were talking, the Yellow cover for my VT133 arrived "Black and Yellow, Black & Yellow"
Also the Genelocity has landed! :thumbs:
0PYuol4h.jpg

CaVape80

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so I finally have adjusted my escribe settings enough to say my vt133 hits as well if not better than my efusion duo. If your on the fence about buying one just buy it.

Attachments

• 20160608_025725_Night.jpg
    20160608_025725_Night.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 16

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
so I finally have adjusted my escribe settings enough to say my vt133 hits as well if not better than my efusion duo. If your on the fence about buying one just buy it.
Couldn't agree more. So much so I'm most likely putting my Duo in the classifieds. Haven't used it since I set up the vt133.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'll give you a tip for Vaping SS in TC. I basically turn my preheat off. (1watt, 1 punch, 1second). I find it works best, especially for 316. I don't do that for Ni200 or Ti01.

Cheers,
Steve
That's different
I use 316 SS fused Claptons alot lately

In the petri it's dual coil at 0.2 I have the punch at 11, preheat at 90w for 1.2 sec and set at 65w and 510degrees

The Aeolus is ss clapton wire at a .25
Preheat is 85w, 1.5sec with a 10 punch
Set at 60w and 490 degrees

In the kf5 I have a single coil fused clapton at a 0.3
Punch is 9- preheat is 48w for 1sec setting is 35w and 450degrees

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'll give you a tip for Vaping SS in TC. I basically turn my preheat off. (1watt, 1 punch, 1second). I find it works best, especially for 316. I don't do that for Ni200 or Ti01.

Cheers,
Steve
I have used your settings and it works much better with SS. I also put a dual SS430 build in the SQuape X and I like it, power is reduced since it is only 28g but vaping like a champ at 450F/35W. :cheers:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I could see having to crank the preheat up for Claptons.

The reason I basically turned it off was I was just using simple coils (SS316 at the time). In the device monitor when I had normal preheat on, it made the temperature curve very choppy. I'm not sure if it was just my UD 316 or what, but once I turned it off it smoothed out the graph considerably. It was also on an older firmware. I should revisit it and see if it's changed.

Keep in mind atm I'm using dual 28ga SS430 so it doesn't take much to get those coils up to temperature.

Cheers,
Steve

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's different
I use 316 SS fused Claptons alot lately

In the petri it's dual coil at 0.2 I have the punch at 11, preheat at 90w for 1.2 sec and set at 65w and 510degrees

The Aeolus is ss clapton wire at a .25
Preheat is 85w, 1.5sec with a 10 punch
Set at 60w and 490 degrees

In the kf5 I have a single coil fused clapton at a 0.3
Punch is 9- preheat is 48w for 1sec setting is 35w and 450degrees

Just out of curiosity, with those preheat settings, is your TC graph smooth or choppy when using SS316?

I go on Evolv's forum a lot and I know @BillW50 does as well (I see your posts there :D). When they were Beta testing the DNA75 a firmware leaked out that supposedly smoothed out SS316 TC but it also bricked some DNA200's that people installed it on. I'm bringing this up because I expect a new firmware soon that will smooth out TC for SS316. That's mainly why I switched to SS430 because with it's 50% higher TCR, it works better for me than 316 (less finicky, smoother graph). Like I said, I know a smoother firmware exists for SS316, but there are obviously some bugs that need to be worked out first.

Cheers,
Steve

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have it in hand now. It's definitely nice, though I have to say I was surprised that the battery door is help on by those two tabs instead of magnets. Also, there's a little bit of give when I move it around in my hand during use. Just makes me a little nervous about picking it up wrong and the battery door coming off in my hand. Other than that it seems great, and obviously a great buy at $70 and change. Now time to get setting it up.

The enjoyment, though, was completely negated by the fact that my reshipper has "misplaced" another package containing 3 Boreas tanks and one Aleria! There's a chance it will still show up somewhere, but fuck me I was looking forward to trying out those tanks... :mad::(

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Have it in hand now. It's definitely nice, though I have to say I was surprised that the battery door is help on by those two tabs instead of magnets. Also, there's a little bit of give when I move it around in my hand during use. Just makes me a little nervous about picking it up wrong and the battery door coming off in my hand. Other than that it seems great, and obviously a great buy at $70 and change. Now time to get setting it up.

The enjoyment, though, was completely negated by the fact that my reshipper has "misplaced" another package containing 3 Boreas tanks and one Aleria! There's a chance it will still show up somewhere, but fuck me I was looking forward to trying out those tanks... :mad::(
Take the door off and give it a squeeze every once in a while. It tightens it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just out of curiosity, with those preheat settings, is your TC graph smooth or choppy when using SS316?

I go on Evolv's forum a lot and I know @BillW50 does as well (I see your posts there :D). When they were Beta testing the DNA75 a firmware leaked out that supposedly smoothed out SS316 TC but it also bricked some DNA200's that people installed it on. I'm bringing this up because I expect a new firmware soon that will smooth out TC for SS316. That's mainly why I switched to SS430 because with it's 50% higher TCR, it works better for me than 316 (less finicky, smoother graph). Like I said, I know a smoother firmware exists for SS316, but there are obviously some bugs that need to be worked out first.

Cheers,
Steve
Il check when I get home and post the graph, haven't bothered looking yet.
One of those things. I'm using prespun wire from avs.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just checked my SS430 with and without preheat. Both graphs look good. I'm going to have to try some SS316L to see if I get the same results. I certainly didn't the last time I tried. I know I have updated the firmware since last I checked.

Preheat off
upload_2016-6-8_17-42-36.png

60w preheat with punch set to 5
upload_2016-6-8_17-44-46.png

Cheers,
Steve

Edit After messing around a little more I think I like the graph with preheat better with the SS430. I'm leaving it on for now.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Let us know how you like the avocado. I also had 2 rda's come today. A black BMI Goldie and a Mutation x v5.

Will do, was kinda wishing I ordered the limitless too. But then again I don't need 2 genny style tanks. I heard good things about both but like the looks of the avocado more. I'll let you all know how it vapes once I get a couple tanks threw it..

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'll be third to chime in receiving my 2nd vt today. Very pleased to see it is black frame silver door. And got the avocado 24 also. ecig is very fast shipping to me.
That's funny we ordered the same mod and tank..lol. Ecig got me my stuff by the third day. Real quick.. 2 and a half days. And free shipping !!

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Built the mutation that came with the second vt133 today. SS316l. Forgot how much I like mutations. I know people don't care for them it seems. This version is really nice. Both from ecig of course. 3 days to me as well.
db1754bf21dcc22707d04648d12c830e.jpg

VU Sponsors