HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
b41c6d0bd084a4d8e5f587fd7d4e41ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the black frame, that is one good looking mod, now I am hoping they do a fathers day sale, as didn't jump on it with the memorial sale, really liking you can switch out covers :)

SmilinVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn you keep tempting me with this mod, love the colors, don't suppose you have the HCigar VT40 do you, would like to see a pic of the VT40 and VT133 next to each other, as the size is the only thing that concerns me, don't like big mods :)
I am loving the VT75. Much smaller and better form factor for the hand. Much like my VF Stout. Not sure why there is not much love here for the 75. It is perfect for me. I don't chain vape, vape like i used to smoke, i have to sneak out when I can. I could understand not liking it if you chain vaped, but for me it lasts 3 days at work before I have to recharge the 26650 using an aromamizer supreme at 70W and 470.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am loving the VT75. Much smaller and better form factor for the hand. Much like my VF Stout. Not sure why there is not much love here for the 75. It is perfect for me. I don't chain vape, vape like i used to smoke, i have to sneak out when I can. I could understand not liking it if you chain vaped, but for me it lasts 3 days at work before I have to recharge the 26650 using an aromamizer supreme at 70W and 470.
That's why I sold my 75. Wasn't a bad mod, but my office is in my house and I chain vape like a fiend. Wasn't enough. I need 2 18650's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I already have the VT75 and love it, and another reason why considering the VT133, I already have a the VT40 and really like the looks of the HCigar products and also really liking the DNA board too, just seems to work so well and awesome battery life with it too ;)

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys, Steve posted the profiles to load into the vt133 earlier and he said change it from a pdf file to a ecig file. I can't figure out how to do that? Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Thanks

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn you keep tempting me with this mod, love the colors, don't suppose you have the HCigar VT40 do you, would like to see a pic of the VT40 and VT133 next to each other, as the size is the only thing that concerns me, don't like big mods :)
I don't have a VT40. The best I can do is say mine is just a hair over 3 1/2 inches tall by about 2 1/4 across. I have a picture of it next to a VT200 if that would help.

IMG_20160513_193701_zpspnkwqvwv.jpg

Cheers,
Seve

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The reasons why I passed on the VT75 are because:
1. I'm not a fan of 26650's so I figured if I'm going to use an 18650 anyway it would be better the get a thinner mod that was designed for them (If I end up getting a DNA75 at all)
2. The DNA200 board is more efficient than the DNA75 (97% vs 85% as per Evolv's specs)
3. I like dual 18650 mods (great runtime)
4. I can always turn down the VT133 but I'm capped at 75 for the VT75

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the VT75. For me I figured they are about the same price (with the great deal on the VT133) and it seems like the VT133 gives you more bang for the buck. It just fits my personal preferences better.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Jlankford3336

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When I first hook up my vt133 to the computer to install wings fans profile, do I hook it up with or without batteries in it??

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The reasons why I passed on the VT75 are because:
1. I'm not a fan of 26650's so I figured if I'm going to use an 18650 anyway it would be better the get a thinner mod that was designed for them (If I end up getting a DNA75 at all)
2. The DNA200 board is more efficient than the DNA75 (97% vs 85% as per Evolv's specs)
3. I like dual 18650 mods (great runtime)
4. I can always turn down the VT133 but I'm capped at 75 for the VT75

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the VT75. For me I figured they are about the same price (with the great deal on the VT133) and it seems like the VT133 gives you more bang for the buck. It just fits my personal preferences better.

Cheers,
Steve
My thoughts exactly, Steve. But as you know I thought I'd give it a shot since it was only 44 bucks for me to try. Nothing wrong with it and it will work great for others, just doesn't fit my needs. Well said my friend. Only thing I would add is 18650 tech vs 26650 tech.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mine just arrived from egig.com, fast service, I just ordered it!
Looks great with my Bachelor tank.
I have to vape it until I get the batteries low enough to run the case thermals. Right now it thinks the room temp is 8 degrees higher than it is and the mod needed a boost of about 20 F over where I normally vape to produce a nice vape. Nothing that won't shake out once it is calibrated I'm sure.
Very nice first impression! Thanks @Wingsfan0310 for helping me make the decision to get one!

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine just arrived from egig.com, fast service, I just ordered it!
Looks great with my Bachelor tank.
I have to vape it until I get the batteries low enough to run the case thermals. Right now it thinks the room temp is 8 degrees higher than it is and the mod needed a boost of about 20 F over where I normally vape to produce a nice vape. Nothing that won't shake out once it is calibrated I'm sure.
Very nice first impression! Thanks @Wingsfan0310 for helping me make the decision to get one!
Your Welcome! Happy to hear you like it buddy. I think they are great mods and a real bargain at ecig.com.

Cheers,
Steve

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got my vt133 today. I ordered it on Friday! So far I am very impressed. The evolv software is kind of complicated, but lots of videos on YouTube help with that. Might upgrade the smok tfv4 next.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Congrats. I posted my Ecig file that if you download and load it on your device will have you set up. That would give you some time to learn the software while still having a completely set up mod. Here's the link if you want to check it out:
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hcigar-vt133-dual-18650-dna200.171476/page-7#post-1181938

Cheers,
Steve

Congrats. I posted my Ecig file that if you download and load it on your device will have you set up. That would give you some time to learn the software while still having a completely set up mod. Here's the link if you want to check it out:
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hcigar-vt133-dual-18650-dna200.171476/page-7#post-1181938

Cheers,
Steve
Thanks man. I'm still new to vaping, so any help is nice. I recently decided my chewing habit is out of control and vaping has really helped. This forum and community is very helpful!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Jlankford3336

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you Steve for the ecig file. Got my mod today, saved the original profile then installed yours, took about 3 minutes lol. Mod works great after some adjustment of the temp and wattage. I'll carry it to work tomorrow and put it through it's paces. Once again thanks for the file and making it so easy.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you Steve for the ecig file. Got my mod today, saved the original profile then installed yours, took about 3 minutes lol. Mod works great after some adjustment of the temp and wattage. I'll carry it to work tomorrow and put it through it's paces. Once again thanks for the file and making it so easy.
Your Welcome my friend, always happy to help! That's great, I'm glad you got it loaded without issue. Thanks for the feedback, I'm happy that you are finding it helpful so far.

Cheers,
Steve

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I bit the bullet sold my vaporshark and just ordered a vt133. Now I need to find a yellow battery cover.
Here you go buddy: I think you are really going to like it but @f1r3b1rd will probably pass out when he reads you sold your VS :D:giggle:
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10021114/4550700-authentic-hcigar-vt133-133w-battery-cover
Here's all the ones they sell:
https://www.fasttech.com/search?vt133 battery cover

Cheers,
Steve

Edit GB has the ones they have left on a Flash Sale cheaper but they don't have yellow
http://www.gearbest.com/vt133-battery-cover-_gear/
They are only $4.93 each :eek:

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Here you go buddy: I think you are really going to like it but @f1r3b1rd will probably pass out when he reads you sold your VS :D:giggle:
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10021114/4550700-authentic-hcigar-vt133-133w-battery-cover

Cheers,
Steve
Well I bit the bullet sold my vaporshark and just ordered a vt133. Now I need to find a yellow battery cover.
ahaha! congrats man! i'll be honest, the 133 has been the workhorse with the shark be relegated to part time duty,
- still love the vs though

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why does this have to be so efficient?
Still waiting for the batteries to get down to 50% to run the case thermals.
HAHA, I remember thinking the same thing when I was going to run the test. Just keep telling yourself it's a good thing:D. You will appreciate it when you're out all day and still have battery life left. It's a pita when you want to run the test though:giggle:

Cheers,
Steve

BulletStopper

Member For 4 Years
I've decided this will be my next mid. Based upon this thread, I looked at Ecig.com, can't beat the price -$88.

Even after ordering a couple battery covers to get the colors I want, still cheaper than anyone, including FT. Curious how they make a profit.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors