Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You might be the only one I know that actually has more wire than me :teehee:.

If I'm using the same tank, I change my cotton every 3-5 days or so (at least it seems that way). I have tons of cotton as well :facepalm:. :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve
I bought the roll of cotton from CVS when I started rebuilding, when the protank 2 first came out, I don't believe it's halfway used yet. Lol

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought the roll of cotton from CVS when I started rebuilding, when the protank 2 first came out, I don't believe it's halfway used yet. Lol
I'm using Japanese Organic Cotton Pads. I have a big package of Puff and a big package of Koh Gen Do. Not to mention probably 50 or so small packs of JOC that comes with RTA's that I have :teehee:.
IMG_20161024_174351_zps5mfu7f4f.jpg

Here's a quick picture of my second Triade DNA250 that just came in next to it's brother :D
IMG_20161024_164734_zps98qf8ux1.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I use those Japanese cotton pads as well. I found them for a decent price on Amazon with free Prime shipping. Ordered a large bag and stuck it in the back on a drawer. Forgot I had it and ordered another large bag. I have enough cotton to last me a generation.:)

Shorevaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I personally don't like cotton pads im a big fan of cotton bacon vvsits7 bucks and lasts me over a month and i rewick everyday run same rta herkales. I have found ss funks up cotton very fast ran out of ss claptons switch over to nichrone fused claptons and don't have to rewick everyday but I still do BC I like watching TV and clean my coils and rewick.

all_thumbs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I personally don't like cotton pads im a big fan of cotton bacon vvsits7 bucks and lasts me over a month and i rewick everyday run same rta herkales. I have found ss funks up cotton very fast ran out of ss claptons switch over to nichrone fused claptons and don't have to rewick everyday but I still do BC I like watching TV and clean my coils and rewick.

I find rebuilding to be relaxing. Went through six atomizers in an hour or hour and a half two weekends ago just because they were there and I was enjoying it.

Also I have bought a used VT133 from beardedscotsmen so now I feel more officially qualified to post in this thread, lol.

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was looking for an unregulated parallel box for the goon and keep the hcigar with 22mm tops... but this works.
- couldn't find any inexpensive parallel mods :(

It fits nice on the VT. I run it with a single SS parallel clapton coil. Love this rda! The 510 is long enough to try on my NC, but haven't tried it out yet.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It fits nice on the VT. I run it with a single SS parallel clapton coil. Love this rda! The 510 is long enough to try on my NC, but haven't tried it out yet.
I run dual fused claptons on it with the vt. I haven't tried it on the cricket --- cant stand the overhang

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well you saved me some time and a nice coil, down fall to 22mm wide mods/boxes:(
I prefer smaller... but, I was tube mod user for years, so I have a bunch of 22's, ive tried keeping everything that size. Not to mention my flasks all fit only 22's flush.

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I prefer smaller... but, I was tube mod user for years, so I have a bunch of 22's, ive tried keeping everything that size. Not to mention my flasks all fit only 22's flush.

The only rda 22mm i own is the TM2 and the crown tank...I guess we're all different:cheers:

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I finally relented and put a new Blue Battery Cover on my most used VT133. I figured a nice Blue cover was in store for the beatdown the Wolverines are about to lay on Sparty. :D Go Blue! :cheers:

View attachment 64882

Cheers,
Steve

This was on Yahoo Sports i get on my phone...:giggle:
The Wolverines are expected to beat Michigan State by an uncomfortable margin

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This was on Yahoo Sports i get on my phone...:giggle:
The Wolverines are expected to beat Michigan State by an uncomfortable margin
No margin is too great for my liking. After last year's gift of the century to sparty, the punter fumbled the snap and sparty runs it in for a TD with no time remaining.

I've personally been waiting for this game since that game ended. Payback is a bitch and sparty is about to find that out. Harbaugh and the boys are going to have No Mercy. :D

You don't know what's it's like to have to listen to sparty fans shove that in your face for a year straight. It was the biggest break they will ever get and they acted like they thrashed us.

In case I haven't mentioned it I'm a Wolverines fan :teehee: :D Go Blue!

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If this were baseball, I'd be happy with my average.
Out of 600 meters of three types of wire from Crazy Wire UK, 200 meters is usable.
They have reached the coveted Sigelei status in my house.
Yeah I'm not thrilled with them either. I don't see myself ordering from them again.

If it were baseball we'd be millionaires with that batting average :D :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I'm not thrilled with them either. I don't see myself ordering from them again.

Cheers,
Steve

I bought less on that order than most, but more than half (~300 M) was the dreaded 430.
Still haven't even tried it. :p

S'allright... the rolls of 316 Clapton are good, and there's still the 304 to play with if I get bored. :D

But yeah... no more CW orders in the immediate future. :rolleyes:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Me2! Really dig the Finder in Silver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a hard choice between the copper and silver for me. I'm leaning towards copper cause I have silver mods but no copper ones lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't like the idea that there isn't any side support for the batteries on the finder mod. Personally I'm interested in the thereon 167. Hopefully it will not have the plastic rings since it will have reverse protection.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I end up charging my DNA Mods often by USB, 2 amp charging will be nice.

I have my eye on the boxer 250 3x18650.
They have now a 3amp USB !!!!!....... I think you can get it on the FSK chip v2 .... Hohm B g2.....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
They have now a 3amp USB !!!!!....... I think you can get it on the FSK chip v2 .... Hohm B g2.....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

You won't find a charger that will input 3 amps over micro USB. I can't say if the board itself is capable of USB charging 3 amps and neither can the next guy it's a wacky claim to make and then not offer the charger itself to make it possible.

They are so into the rewrap culture they put overblown charging numbers on their mods. they should have just gone ahead and put "60 amp charging" on the box.

It's one of the reasons I don't fully trust hohm tech and haven't ordered a G2 yet despite everyone here loving them

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
You won't find a charger that will input 3 amps over micro USB. I can't say if the board itself is capable of USB charging 3 amps and neither can the next guy it's a wacky claim to make and then not offer the charger itself to make it possible.

They are so into the rewrap culture they put overblown charging numbers on their mods. they should have just gone ahead and put "60 amp charging" on the box.

It's one of the reasons I don't fully trust hohm tech and haven't ordered a G2 yet despite everyone here loving them
The 3 I have the board doesn't charge at all and it's a G2. It's for firmware upgrades only. I haven't heard about a 3 amp charging board from them @Deucesjack probably knows more though

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The note 7 blew up the competition...

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

My brother in law is too lazy o return his he keeps it in his briefcase. It's the bomb.

I need to find the clip of Obama comparing Obamacare to cell phone problems and then he remembers the note7...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The 3 I have the board doesn't charge at all and it's a G2. It's for firmware upgrades only. I haven't heard about a 3 amp charging board from them @Deucesjack probably knows more though

The Slice LE does have 3 amp charging. However, to my knowledge there is no 3 amp brick available. It does charge really fast with a 2 amp brick. 0%-100% in about 90 minutes. Suprisingly, because of this feature the Slice has become my take everywhere, knock around mod. The G2 has no on board charging at all. The port on that mod is strictly for updates.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The Slice LE does have 3 amp charging. However, to my knowledge there is no 3 amp brick available. It does charge really fast with a 2 amp brick. 0%-100% in about 90 minutes. Suprisingly, because of this feature the Slice has become my take everywhere, knock around mod. The G2 has no on board charging at all. The port on that mod is strictly for updates.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
everyday i feel more and more like i need a slice. 100 watts isn't great for me though but could use it with a few tanks and builds i do

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite running around mod is still the VT133. It last all day +, feels good in hand, is tough, and works great. If I'm using a single cell mod (BR Lavabox DNA75), I just bring along an extra battery or two. I mainly take the VT133 out and about though. :cheers:

This waterproof, nearly indestructible tube holds two 18650's. I've had a few of these for a long time (they date back to my custom flashlight days). They are great for bringing along two extra 18650's
IMG_20160812_200015_zpsiamewgut.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite running around mod is still the VT133. It last all day +, feels good in hand, is tough, and works great. If I'm using a single cell mod (BR Lavabox DNA75), I just bring along an extra battery or two. I mainly take the VT133 out and about though. :cheers:

This waterproof, nearly indestructible tube holds two 18650's. I've had a few of these for a long time (they date back to my custom flashlight days). They are great for bringing along two extra 18650's
IMG_20160812_200015_zpsiamewgut.jpg

Cheers,
Steve
I bet the ladies love it to

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
There is no good reason GB should have an obscene price like $218.28 listed. That's just crazy, the chip is the same price as the DNA200 ($80). I would think something like $150 would be what it comes out at. :cheers:

1476952912629219.jpg

Cheers,
Steve
I'm not buying at the price but I will under 150

VU Sponsors