Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think its just a place holder value... otherwise they are preying on the people who "MUST" have it... I want it, but at nothing above $139. I don't think its worth more...the 250's are $128-$169 pretty much everywhere.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I think its just a place holder value... otherwise they are preying on the people who "MUST" have it... I want it, but at nothing above $139. I don't think its worth more...the 250's are $128-$169 pretty much everywhere.
To be honest for 150 I'd rather have the finder or therion. The VT was good because price point. At the same price point I think the therion and finder models look better

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

all_thumbs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The shape of the mod looks different than the VT133 in that picture. If it works with 24-25mm atomizers without overhang and that is only the MSRP, it might be worth getting.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There is no good reason GB should have an obscene price like $218.28 listed. That's just crazy, the chip is the same price as the DNA200 ($80). I would think something like $150 would be what it comes out at. :cheers:

1476952912629219.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

that's insanity

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Looking good my friend! It really is pretty nice in hand. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I like it. :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve
I'm shocked! I didn't think I would like it at all... I was convinced it would be a fucking brick, coming from vaporshark mods and tubes.

boy was I ever wrong

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Enjoy it! And yes, it really does feel good in your hand. Now, can you get the drone to bring it to you if you left it in the other room?:)
ima have to try that...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
that really just happened

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Price is way too good to be true. Can't order yet it says notify. I think it's a placeholder

OK that makes sense. Yeah I was like wow that's nuts. I'm gonna order a couple..lmao. I wonder how much there gonna retail for? 69.99 sounded way to good to be true.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
OK that makes sense. Yeah I was like wow that's nuts. I'm gonna order a couple..lmao. I wonder how much there gonna retail for? 69.99 sounded way to good to be true.
If it was for order at that price VU would have brought the factory lol

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The black and the brown finders look real nice. I hope they still do the antique copper version too.

My guess it will be priced like the therion 167, around $125 or so.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

kargurin

Member For 4 Years
There is something wrong wrong with mine. One day it vapes SS316L at 470/60w and the next I have to crank it to 510. Evolve is trying to help but I'm moving on to the Efusion.

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
See maybe I'm just tripping but I don't like the fact that there isn't any battery support on the sides of the finder. Couldn't the batteries slide side to side? Does the door latch to the body and create a secure box for the batteries? I guess I'm afraid of the batteries coming disconnected in my pocket. Maybe I'm afraid that when taking the door off then the batteries will fall out. Maybe it's something new to me and that's why I don't like it. Not sure.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
saddened today...my VT133 died...in talks with Nick at Evolv.

Did nothing out of the ordinary..Just slapped in some charged 30Q's and got the dreaded "Check Battery" Warning... All my Google Skills ended up with was, Contact Evolv. ;-)

Chillin with the Back up Device, and my tubes for a while I suppose.

Side note...If that Finder is $69, that falls into my budget for 2! lol

But I think its also a placeholder value

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
saddened today...my VT133 died...in talks with Nick at Evolv.

Did nothing out of the ordinary..Just slapped in some charged 30Q's and got the dreaded "Check Battery" Warning... All my Google Skills ended up with was, Contact Evolv. ;-)

Chillin with the Back up Device, and my tubes for a while I suppose.

Side note...If that Finder is $69, that falls into my budget for 2! lol

But I think its also a placeholder value

That sucks! Nick will take care of you! He has answered every email i have sent him in 24hrs.
I am sure you know this already:cheers:

140.00 for 2....Where's my CC :giggle:

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I feel your pain! I have 2 down now. I have to start the process myself:mad:

Not trying to be a smartass, but just how did you kill two of these?
I've been on the same one since forever, and while it has some ejuice bubbling on the frame, works just fine.
Wonder if a bad batch didn't escape...

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not trying to be a smartass, but just how did you kill two of these?
I've been on the same one since forever, and while it has some ejuice bubbling on the frame, works just fine.
Wonder if a bad batch didn't escape...

Not sure what happened? I put in two fresh 30q's last night(#1), about 30 min later the battery showed 25%. Threw the Supreme on a Duo and went on about my night. This morning i checked it with Escribe and one battery was showing 3.3v. I checked it with 3 sets of fully charged 30q's and the same thing. So i grabbed another Vt(#2) (own 7 of them-5 new in box) that i had used before. I installed a fresh set of 30q's and it would not power on, only thru Escrible. The freaking fuse must be blown. They have reverse battery protection and short protection. Never installed batteries wrong, so i have no damn clue WTF happened with either of them. It was a bad day!!
Edit....Serial # 10036 & 9634

Bad DNA.JPG

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This morning i took #1 Vt133 apart. Found a loose wire on the battery sled. Soldered and fixed :vino:
View attachment 65751

Wish mine was that way, I tore mine down to check the fuse, which is fine...Cell 1: 0.0 Cell 2: 5.7 Check Battery Warning... Works in Power supply mode though lol...cant say for sure whats wrong...but at least I have a G2 on the way

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey guys, I have an Aromamizer Supreme LE inbound from FT. :bliss:
Since the Supreme is such a loved RTA around these parts, any good tips or links on wicking it up all proper like for single and dual?

I picked up another Wrecker G2 as well, it's really too bad the VT133's weren't available at that price.

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats buddy :vino:. That makes sense with the way the cells were reading, I'm glad you got it up and running again! :cheers:

Thank you! Another thing to look out for is the top springs get weak over time and only held in place with a plastic cover plate and 1 very tiny screw. While i had it apart, I stretched the springs and put supports between the plastic cover & case to help hold it down. On a side note.....That was pretty slick how they put the daughter board under the bottom 2 battery post :cheers:
My #2 Vt133 does have a blown fuse and reading 5.1v on battery #1 in Escripe. How that happened is still beyond me:crazy:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you! Another thing to look out for is the top springs get weak over time and only held in place with a plastic cover plate and 1 very tiny screw. While i had it apart, I stretched the springs and put supports between the plastic cover & case to help hold it down. On a side note.....That was pretty slick how they put the daughter board under the bottom 2 battery post :cheers:
My #2 Vt133 does have a blown fuse and reading 5.1v on battery #1 in Escripe. How that happened is still beyond me:crazy:
Heck, sometimes it almost seems like I know what I'm talking about :giggle::giggle::giggle:.

I can get you a link to where you can get replacement fuses. The thing if it's something wrong with the board, the fuse will just blow again. You never know, it could have just been a bad fuse, but I tend to think it's usually something that causes them to blow. :cheers:

PS Let me know and I'll shoot you the link.

Cheers,
Steve

VU Sponsors