Become a Patron!

HCIGAR VT133/VT167 Dual 18650 DNA200/250

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As much as I hate to do this I may end up cancelling my Therion. Both of these are dual 18650 mods but I really do prefer the DNA200 board. I love the looks of the Therion but I've been thinking if I'm going to grab/carry a dual 18650 mod, it's probably not going to be a DNA75. Maybe I'm just too practical, but there is no advantage to the DNA75 if it's not smaller. The DNA200 is more efficient (97% vs 85%), more versatile (133 watts vs 75). Because it is more efficient it runs cooler.

In the end with dual 18650 mods it comes down to this:
Pros DNA200
More Efficient
More versatile Power wise
Runs Cooler
Longer runtime at the same power setting

Pros DNA75
None that I can think of

Cheers,
Steve

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After reading these posts, I kinda feel like a jackass for emailing my Driver license for eliquid to one place when the other 2 companies I ordered liquid from didn't ask for shit on orders placed after the 8th

don't feel like a jackass.. the fault is not yours .. blame the FDA if anyone - BS regs and BS rush to implement ... whatever happened to
"Gov by the people FOR the People" BS!!

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As much as I hate to do this I may end up cancelling my Therion. Both of these are dual 18650 mods but I really do prefer the DNA200 board. I love the looks of the Therion but I've been thinking if I'm going to grab/carry a dual 18650 mod, it's probably not going to be a DNA75. Maybe I'm just too practical, but there is no advantage to the DNA75 if it's not smaller. The DNA200 is more efficient (97% vs 85%), more versatile (133 watts vs 75). Because it is more efficient it runs cooler.

Pros DNA200
More Efficient
Runs Cooler

Pros DNA75
None that I can think of

Cheers,
Steve

Don't they just give you store credit? No refund?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't think anyone knows exactly what the rules are or what the correct interpretation is just yet. It's going to take some time to filter down. In the meanwhile I suggest giving most vendors some leeway until things are sorted out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
_THIS EXACTLY _
BY DESIGN typical us gubamint

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Pros DNA200
More Efficient
Runs Cooler

Pros DNA75
None that I can think of

Cheers,
Steve
ive had the same internal strife. I love the way the mod looks and feels... if it had the 133 I would be all over it. I figure if I want the 75 I will want the form factor of a smaller mod. if I want the run time, I have several 133s. Logically it doesn't make sense.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7 is a lucky # Steve:giggle: I like 7:p
This is only going to make 6 for me. According to @Deucesjack it's got to be an even number :D:giggle:

Although I like 7 and 11 too. Who knows one of us might get there

SmileyROFLMAO.gif

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I had to make sure it was working too. :D Ecig10 did it for me. Black & Yellow in the pike. I bet their sales soared the second they dropped the extra verification nonsense. Probably did more in the last 4 hours than they did in the last week!

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I'll be damned. I just ordered a Black and Yellow VT133 and it was business as usual. No last 4 - No Drivers License. I only ordered it so I could report back :teehee::giggle::D
I was trying and checking but to my surprised they didn't have that 4 digits option now. Steve when did you ordered I checked today. But didn't place order

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was trying to check their website ecig.com and put one VT133 (which I love) when reached to final checkout there were no SSN requirement I asked to customer Ser. Rep. he said
Damn that was fast :eek:.

He who hesitates is lost when it comes to the VT133 and Ecig :D:giggle:

Cheers,
Steve
Hello does any one know STEVE or BoostAddic's Stash please??? Steve has now 6 and BoostAddic has 7, VT133 :headbang: while I was waiting for 1 to buy for my friend :facepalm:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was trying and checking but to my surprised they didn't have that 4 digits option now. Steve when did you ordered I checked today. But didn't place order

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I ordered just before I posted I ordered. I think it was about 8PM eastern time (5 on the west coast). They had Blue in too earlier today iirc. No biggie since I got in 3 Blue cases the other day I had ordered from GB when they were $4 and change a piece :D

Did everyone that ordered from Crazy Wire require a signature?
Mine required a signature. It was sent registered mail. I was lucky that I happened to be home the day it came.

Edit IIRC correctly all overseas shipments are now sent recorded (registered) mail. I think it's right on their site.

Cheers,
Steve

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn I'm always to slow. I tried purchasing a vt133 and they wanted the last 4 this morning. Now I read they don't and there sold out of the vt133. Just my luck. Damn did they sell out fast. This thread cleans them out quick. I'll have to be quicker next time.

Edit: I only have 2 vt133s. I need to catch up..

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered just before I posted I ordered. I think it was about 8PM eastern time (5 on the west coast). They had Blue in too earlier today iirc. No biggie since I got in 3 Blue cases the other day I had ordered from GB when they were $4 and change a piece :D

Mine required a signature. It was sent registered mail. I was lucky that I happened to be home the day it came.

Edit IIRC correctly all overseas shipments are now sent recorded (registered) mail. I think it's right on their site.

Cheers,
Steve

I know that Zivipf.de required it for the NiFe48. But didn't think CW did. Maybe my son signed for it?

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was trying to check their website ecig.com and put one VT133 (which I love) when reached to final checkout there were no SSN requirement I asked to customer Ser. Rep. he said

Hello does any one know STEVE or BoostAddic's Stash please??? Steve has now 6 and BoostAddic has 7, VT133 :headbang: while I was waiting for 1 to buy for my friend :facepalm:
That's a closely guarded secret that My Crazy Collie and her herd of killer Deer guard with their lives :D:giggle::teehee:

Phone%20Pictures%20188_zpslyeuys4t.jpg

Phone%20Pictures%20204_zpsfoxxem2g.jpg

Phone%20Pictures%20655_zps9obev4cu.jpg

IMG_20160222_181350_zpsof0hqw9y.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just had an interesting call from my bank.
It seems I was on a shopping spree last night, all over the country.
The bank blocked all charges and is replacing the card overnight.

How do I think this happened?
I bought a mod from a place I've never done business with recently. Charges started showing up within days of that.
Not going to say where, though it would be obvious from this thread. No hard proof, but it is not unreasonable to think that was the weak link as no other purchases resulted in my card info being stolen.

Anyway, thankfully I don't ever use my debit card anywhere, only a protected credit card. I'll never use ID info for age verification online. Too easy to become a victim, these places don't have robust anti-fraud methods in place and it is unreasonable to think they would.

Timmerz

Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
<<<< G-Spot regular :) glad to see people crossing the thresholds of all the different internet communities. We all love vaping whatever the website we hang out in. If someone has attitude (as someone asked about), it depends...I think there is an expectation that people act like adults and work out their difference before admin involvement is required but when action is required, things are handled. Overall, made a lot of friends because of the ability to video chat.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Steve can you please make me 2 screen for my smy SDNA75 (1-SMY insand 2- 3X instead of 5X as original font are very small and your says LAVA and 5X) is that possible please? also if you can share what software you use to make that Microsoft paint or ....? Thanks Steve

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just had an interesting call from my bank.
It seems I was on a shopping spree last night, all over the country.
The bank blocked all charges and is replacing the card overnight.
How do I think this happened?
I bought a mod from a place I've never done business with recently. Charges started showing up within days of that.
Not going to say where, though it would be obvious from this thread. No hard proof, but it is not unreasonable to think that was the weak link as no other purchases resulted in my card info being stolen.
Anyway, thankfully I don't ever use my debit card anywhere, only a protected credit card. I'll never use ID info for age verification online. Too easy to become a victim, these places don't have robust anti-fraud methods in place and it is unreasonable to think they would.

wow.. dude glad they caught that right away..

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Steve can you please make me 2 screen for my smy SDNA75 (1-SMY insand 2- 3X instead of 5X as original font are very small and your says LAVA and 5X) is that possible please? also if you can share what software you use to make that Microsoft paint or ....? Thanks Steve
You want an SMY SDNA Welcome Screen and Locked Click 3X screen?

Mine says Volcano Lavabox because that's the mod I made the ecig file for.

Is there a default SMY screen on the mod?

I'm not home right now, but I'll try to get to it later tonight. No promises because I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night.

Cheers,
Steve

VU Sponsors