Become a Patron!

Herakles RTA-2 vs Griffin 25

Khaoticfury

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just wondering what the consensus is regarding these two. I have a Griffin 25 right now but have had vacuum problems and "seapage" from between the AFC ring and the bottom ring of the tank. I am considering ordering the Herakles RTA-2 next paycheck.

Burke

Member For 4 Years
I would personally get the herakles rta-4. I have one and use it as my all day, eveyday vape without any problems at all. Ive heard alot of people have problem with the rta-2 leaking. Im currently running my rta-4 with quad 8 wrap 24/36 claptons at .16ohms at 150w .

This was a previous build on it with less wraps
e8751fba7db677d84c04e80609820529.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Adenrele1982

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
would i be better off getting a Steamcrave Aromizer Supreme?

I have similar inquiry and very interested to determine which is the best!So many options... Limitless RDTA 25, Aromamizer Supreme, or Herakles RTA-2? Or any other that shine brighter than the others... Inquiring minds would love to know!:)

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am really loving the TFV8 with the Q4 coil, the included rta is real nice as well but some have reported having problems with the positive post after awhile.

I have had the Herakles original RTA with the 4 air hiles for awhile and it is a nice tank. I just got the Herakles rta mini which uses the same deck as the rta-2 and so far am liking it a little more, no leaking at all and easier to wick.

If your looking for the best flavor tank then the Mage is hard to beat, I love it.

I also have a Boreas and Aromamizer Supreme. There both great tanks, a little more geared to clouds than flavor, the Mage has then both beat on flavor but not clouds.

I am more of a flavor chaser so my first choice would be the Mage. It hasn't leaked a drop on me, my only gripe is the top is tough to get off to refill.

I just got the Cthulhu V3 and for a bigger tank the flavor is excellent with the dual coil deck. So far not having a lot of luck with the single coil deck but that may be just because of my preference to dual coil tanks. I did compare the Cthulhu V3 to the Herakles rta mini, they came on the same day and I put on the same build. I actually preffered the flavor on the Cthulhu by a small margin. Going to put the same build on the Mage to compare vs the Cthulhu, this might be interesting.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Khaoticfury

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am really loving the TFV8 with the Q4 coil, the included rta is real nice as well but some have reported having problems with the positive post after awhile.

I have had the Herakles original RTA with the 4 air hiles for awhile and it is a nice tank. I just got the Herakles rta mini which uses the same deck as the rta-2 and so far am liking it a little more, no leaking at all and easier to wick.

If your looking for the best flavor tank then the Mage is hard to beat, I love it.

I also have a Boreas and Aromamizer Supreme. There both great tanks, a little more geared to clouds than flavor, the Mage has then both beat on flavor but not clouds.

I am more of a flavor chaser so my first choice would be the Mage. It hasn't leaked a drop on me, my only gripe is the top is tough to get off to refill.

I just got the Cthulhu V3 and for a bigger tank the flavor is excellent with the dual coil deck. So far not having a lot of luck with the single coil deck but that may be just because of my preference to dual coil tanks. I did compare the Cthulhu V3 to the Herakles rta mini, they came on the same day and I put on the same build. I actually preffered the flavor on the Cthulhu by a small margin. Going to put the same build on the Mage to compare vs the Cthulhu, this might be interesting.

what post problems?

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes the positive post would move or even bend inward if you put too much stress on it. I have not had that problem myself though. I think one of the YouTube reviewers even got a deck were the positive post wasn't centered as well, i think it was that hottie zophie vapes.

Shorevaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the herkales rta 4 and a 22 griffin I like the herkales better but the griffin mini is my next tank alot of guys don't give it the love it deserves.

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have and like both, but I would give the edge to the herakles. It's easier to wick and has a bit more airflow.

I did have a problem with my herakles. The juice flow control was almost impossible to turn. Ecig.com is replacing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors