Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
those 2 top ones are smoke'n hot ! an ostrich or snake skin would be over the top. it looks like those panels come off. if you put some poly on them, WOW !
I have thought about it but like it so much as is. I have also thought about buying another just to try it. It would be sick if they sold some stab panels separately, I would then do it for sure. Would have to decide to buy a another soon though, people are posting pics of these mods like crazy, if it really is only 7,777 made then they will be sold out soon.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do those mods have the plastic that looks like metal, like the other Paras? Or metal like the Therions? They’re really nice looking though. Way nicer stab than my Paranormal stab.
The Paranormal has plastic? The Para actually feels heavier than the Centaurus, can put them both on the scale later today and find out. Overall I like the Centaurus better, the quality is better in person than the pics IMO, I wasn't going to buy one until I saw it in person. I do have a brushed stainless steel Centaurus ordered but not with the stabwood, sae actual pics and wasn't crazy about the green stab I saw. I am getting the Carbon fiber in the SS. Saw one of those in person too and it looks really nice.

I can take some pics of the Para, Centaurus and Therion next to each other later today if you want. The Centurion is my favorite of the 3 but still use the other's

Edit: The Para stabs I believe come from LVE and the Centaurus is from Lost Vape. They are different companies now, the brothers that owned Lost Vape together had a falling out and went there separate ways.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I have thought about it but like it so much as is. I have also thought about buying another just to try it. It would be sick if they sold some stab panels separately, I would then do it for sure. Would have to decide to buy a another soon though, people are posting pics of these mods like crazy, if it really is only 7,777 made then they will be sold out soon.

once you seen it, you would never go back. what is on the backside of a panel ?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

The panels look like they come off. That would be great being able to change them. These mods look really beautiful!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The Paranormal has plastic? The Para actually feels heavier than the Centaurus, can put them both on the scale later today and find out. Overall I like the Centaurus better, the quality is better in person than the pics IMO, I wasn't going to buy one until I saw it in person. I do have a brushed stainless steel Centaurus ordered but not with the stabwood, sae actual pics and wasn't crazy about the green stab I saw. I am getting the Carbon fiber in the SS. Saw one of those in person too and it looks really nice.

I can take some pics of the Para, Centaurus and Therion next to each other later today if you want. The Centurion is my favorite of the 3 but still use the other's

Edit: The Para stabs I believe come from LVE and the Centaurus is from Lost Vape. They are different companies now, the brothers that owned Lost Vape together had a falling out and went there separate ways.

I have two Therions and I love them. The Paras I have are nice, but the Therion is all metal. Blame Jinx’d for pointing out the plastic bits over the metal on the Paras. It’s just a bias on my part now!

That’s too bad about the bro’s falling out, but at least there’s still nice mods coming out.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Centaurus 5x quality Paranormal! Still see if break. Got EOS too. I mean new one. These cheap ones. Jinx I think you like 11 hours here. Tahi preach colorblind. Any kind people bad or good. I never get vapor temp control? only watts? Not matter what I build. Of course SS316. Man in UK 100%! Stabwood mods. Now go work. Clean animals! Always 8 people on danger animal. Like tiger.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Centaurus 5x quality Paranormal! Still see if break. Got EOS too. I mean new one. These cheap ones. Jinx I think you like 11 hours here. Tahi preach colorblind. Any kind people bad or good. I never get vapor temp control? only watts? Not matter what I build. Of course SS316. Man in UK 100%! Stabwood mods. Now go work. Clean animals! Always 8 people on danger animal. Like tiger.

So, you’re saying the Centaurus is better than the Para?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Using my (3) year old daily driver.....The Rebel....
378b71d50bd12b75eee50ce19a6fb1e9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They closed the MetroCenter mall in Phoenix......After 47 years in operation......

From This:

a8c9afa4ac78728ae594970c66124929.jpg
5dcd65e7fe6e4e3f5998b98fbd1806d8.jpg
To This

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Java=bow down. Tahi even said. If he say, it is golden. I have Tahi Java but not same. He give me when know going die. I am only one really vape.
Grandma give poor man extra money. Explain he die.

I like Natakari I have. Good so juice don't drip on face. Only 22mm Atty though.

Also like EOS. Thought was veneer. No, is solid stab. Good value there. Can had $70 on sale.

Yes, Rhianne. It way better paranormal imo. Paranormal= Aluminum. Cen= SS! Aluminum is trash can, no?

Go to bed. Then clean animals. Honest always afraid of danger animal. Have confidence in team. Anything happen. You know.

Interesting, Polar bear very nice! It is Tahi. Go figure.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Java=bow down. Tahi even said. If he say, it is golden. I have Tahi Java but not same. He give me when know going die. I am only one really vape.
Grandma give poor man extra money. Explain he die.

I like Natakari I have. Good so juice don't drip on face. Only 22mm Atty though.

Also like EOS. Thought was veneer. No, is solid stab. Good value there. Can had $70 on sale.

Yes, Rhianne. It way better paranormal imo. Paranormal= Aluminum. Cen= SS! Aluminum is trash can, no?

Go to bed. Then clean animals. Honest always afraid of danger animal. Have confidence in team. Anything happen. You know.

Interesting, Polar bear very nice! It is Tahi. Go figure.
Todd loved the Epsilon mod made in Italy .... The Solar Storm.......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wild fire in your backyard? You could lose your home?

We very careful here not to start fire. No way to put out. all animal would be gone. tragedy. So we practice extreme caution. Have class with Elder. Very serious.

It strange to hear you call him Todd. No one call him Todd ever.I talk to Polar bear now more than when he alive. Unfortunately. I ask him for Inspiration. Tahi, magical man.

I tell you. White girl on internet chat with me. Say she want to be my girlfriend. I am good with that. Then I find out she think she could get all our money. Have nothing to do she is white. Just the internet. Have to watch out. Lucky grandma catch it. She ask a little help. Than has checking acct. number. Couple more numbers, she is in. I not so smart so maybe give them. I mean if she trick me. Bad people everywhere. Not matter color, rich poor whatever.

We dispose Tahi's medicine. No junkies here! People sell. We no part of that.

I got his Solar Storm too! He give me all his when He go to hospital to die.It make me sad though. Don't want to use. what if break? I hope Mozaid man not mad now. Grandma just give him $1000.00USD. I know he poor. I see msg. to Tahi he needed rice for family. No one die at good time. Not a joke. I miss Tahi. everyone here does. He was our leader. At least there is Polar bear.

It has to be him. See, Polar bear would tear you new ass. this one like to take leaves right from you! People just walk right in with it! Everyone know it Tahi! We strongly believe you come back in animal. thing is never know which. Tahi such special man we know for sure.

Okay, I hope not sound like him!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From the picture it doesn't look like it can get to you @MannyScoot and I hope you don't have to evacuate~! 1,000 Acres burned I read so Stay Safe and Healthy my friend.
I saw the last of it when I was driving back home after work earlier in the day it was bad, like burning tires.
06b2c5e1a7577e8a55f2a7611efeaad8.jpg
da8a287004157836260fcd3c5a378e34.jpg

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sorry Manny. Hope you be okay. I know you Tahi best friend. Fire no joke. I see people loose all their home. Very sad. I mean not that one. Other one. I see some place with city very smart now. Paint fire plug glow dark! Anything help firefighter. I see all hate cop. I love cop and fire fighter. Do danger job. Any way Manny I hope you be okay.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I sorry Manny. Hope you be okay. I know you Tahi best friend. Fire no joke. I see people loose all their home. Very sad. I mean not that one. Other one. I see some place with city very smart now. Paint fire plug glow dark! Anything help firefighter. I see all hate cop. I love cop and fire fighter. Do danger job. Any way Manny I hope you be okay.

Jinx’d was also friendly with Todd. He really liked him a lot!

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, you’re saying the Centaurus is better than the Para?
So far....yeah, it is a very nice mod, much better than I was expecting, was pleasantly surprised when I saw them in person.

Just pick this one up for a friend, the stab has a brilliant satin looking sheen when viewed at an angle

The second is the textured carbon fiber I got for myself. Really nice mod, they did it justice for sure. I am hoping this will start a sibling rivalry and LVE comes out with an even better looking mod next
a574aa4abbb5693d41e29c954ae02dcd.jpg
f4b2598c8f4cff03ccbe2bec126a1e32.jpg

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Using my (3) year old daily driver.....The Rebel....
378b71d50bd12b75eee50ce19a6fb1e9.jpg

Told you brother, dyed nylon 3d printed mods fade in time, just the nature of the beast. I got instructions from Boxer on how to regain the color, if you need it send me a PM.

Personally never gonna buy another overpriced 3d printed mod, costs them $10 to make the 3d printed enclosure and they charge $250.....not for me anymore.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So far....yeah, it is a very nice mod, much better than I was expecting, was pleasantly surprised when I saw them in person.

Just pick this one up for a friend, the stab has a brilliant satin looking sheen when viewed at an angle

The second is the textured carbon fiber I got for myself. Really nice mod, they did it justice for sure. I am hoping this will start a sibling rivalry and LVE comes out with an even better looking mod next
a574aa4abbb5693d41e29c954ae02dcd.jpg
f4b2598c8f4cff03ccbe2bec126a1e32.jpg

It actually looks like a cleaner design than the Paranormal. And it also looks like the panels can be changed.

Textured carbon fiber would be nice, too. I’ve got a chopped CF and regular CF Para. The slippery CF is just meh, imho.

So, now I’ll be under pressure to get a Centaurus before September.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Told you brother, dyed nylon 3d printed mods fade in time, just the nature of the beast. I got instructions from Boxer on how to regain the color, if you need it send me a PM.

Personally never gonna buy another overpriced 3d printed mod, costs them $10 to make the 3d printed enclosure and they charge $250.....not for me anymore.

Well, Manny took it gold hunting in the desert. :giggle: But yeah, it does look faded out. But everyone has been saying it’s a great mod. The fact that it’s 3D printed is a bit depressing, though.

I’m just glad that vape companies are still coming out with new stuff. I was wondering what was going to happen with corona, and Deeming/bans.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, Manny took it gold hunting in the desert. :giggle: But yeah, it does look faded out. But everyone has been saying it’s a great mod. The fact that it’s 3D printed is a bit depressing, though.

I’m just glad that vape companies are still coming out with new stuff. I was wondering what was going to happen with corona, and Deeming/bans.
The mod is stronger than a tank.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That resin is gorgeous!! Are the coils hard to get? I have a Heracles Pro tank by Sense that is way too big for any of my mods. This Sense looks great, though.
Those people had coils too......... They are everywhere to be found ....
722f159f46c9b06d94b1bad9e02326e5.jpg

VU Sponsors