Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You guys have crazy nice stuff. Only Tahi have that here, You should seen what Tahi had. Now distribute among us. His home now visitor center but no visitor!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You guys have crazy nice stuff. Only Tahi have that here, You should seen what Tahi had. Now distribute among us. His home now visitor center but no visitor!
Thank you.....Post your vape stuff.....We like to see anything !
8427b9eeb2cdb43cf6d7ad5e414bbd3f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That your house Manny? Damn son! Our house good but not like that. Well no mortgage or nothing. Too much stuff post. Plus no server. They host here? It all Tahi stuff. He already post. I don't freak you out. Plus Grandma buy me 13 new. Most expensive $1300.00USD. It is Mozaic. Man was happy when give $1000,00 for free. He understand Tahi die. I wish knew Real Estate. I make $$$. Need better English. Maybe education.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It yours Manny? Or Inspect home?

If that yours I not say cute. I say rich. It funny how you guys say cute. Like that aint nothing.

Yihi I can afford. I have one.

I see other one Berkshire Hathaway. That not poor.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It yours Manny? Or Inspect home?

If that yours I not say cute. I say rich. It funny how you guys say cute. Like that aint nothing.

Yihi I can afford. I have one.

I see other one Berkshire Hathaway. That not poor.

Manny’s inspected homes that are a lot bigger. That one is a town house, so it’s more like a big apartment.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It actually looks like a cleaner design than the Paranormal. And it also looks like the panels can be changed.

Textured carbon fiber would be nice, too. I’ve got a chopped CF and regular CF Para. The slippery CF is just meh, imho.

So, now I’ll be under pressure to get a Centaurus before September.

IMG_0116.JPG
My Therion, I couldn’t find the pic of my Para.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I not like new site! Oh man. My Brothas here lighting real bombs! Do it every year. Scares me. Nearly blow our windows. I no partake in it. They pack gallon can black powder. Regular people don't do that.

I still have Therion. Para, battery door bust off.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I not like new site! Oh man. My Brothas here lighting real bombs! Do it every year. Scares me. Nearly blow our windows. I no partake in it. They pack gallon can black powder. Regular people don't do that.

I still have Therion. Para, battery door bust off.

On the Therion? The door is pretty solid, imho. But like Manny said, the LV mods aren’t good as daily mods. The Para has the same kind of plastic coated metal as the Aegis Solo (for example), which I was using almost every day for a while. The “metal” trim started chipping off and looking gnarly. The Therion is metal, and just feels sturdier than the Para. I won’t be using it constantly to test it, though. I love the way it looks, though.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No door bust on para. Rip right off. When I put battery. Junk. Centaurus look much sturdy. Honestly Therion most robust one. I beat that one. Never die. It is design better. The cover. Not bottom load.

You know this thread make Google?

I wait for Doctor now. Forbid you like Tahi. Medical care suck.
Hardly leave home. Just need my Tetanus shot. Very important work I do.
Oh he is here.....

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No door bust on para. Rip right off. When I put battery. Junk. Centaurus look much sturdy. Honestly Therion most robust one. I beat that one. Never die. It is design better. The cover. Not bottom load.

You know this thread make Google?

I wait for Doctor now. Forbid you like Tahi. Medical care suck.
Hardly leave home. Just need my Tetanus shot. Very important work I do.
Oh he is here.....

I’m sorry you’re not feeling good! Maybe take a few days off of work?

The Therions I’ve got are really nice looking. I like the battery door on them. On the Para, the battery door on the bottom looks really cheap. I can see it breaking. I only used them once or twice, but they seem delicate enough to break!!

I’ve got the black ostrich and ebony, and red ostrich and ebony Therions. Plus, they’ve got doors you can get for less than $20.

The Centaurus looks excellent. I’m not sure if I’m going to shell out $170 for it, though.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The stabwood Centaurus is about $250USD I think. My Grandma got mine.

I am not sick! I need a shot to protect me from very danger disease you get from my work. It is just protection. Most people should get one every 10 years but don't really need. I must get every 2 years. Plus I must get rabies shot every 5 years. Those hurt bad.

Still, Tiger bite you good going to be very bad. That why they put many men on Danger animal. Nothing against Woman. Just not strong enough. Woman do many job here. Not sewing either. They work animal too. Although elderly Woman make beautiful thing on Etsy. Native to Africa.

I saw Tahi was first page of this thread. I really miss him. His wisdom deep.
Now talk to Polar bear.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been busy doing a big clinic that's closing down, they made prosthetics since 1973......
9bdc61d5de3750abca59421db76e82ff.jpg
86a2361561924e29214f43b501454a3b.jpg
3d7ae50a12cf9b8a21a09f1079b8879c.jpg
c816056e103eaded9640e612d5a96cf7.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@MannyScoot I was looking at stab Yihis and stab Gabriels at Stab UK. I’m expecting an SL in SS/Grey Tang tomorrow. I’m just not sure which stab I should get. Help, please. Ayudame, mijo!! :teehee:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@MannyScoot I was looking at stab Yihis and stab Gabriels at Stab UK. I’m expecting an SL in SS/Grey Tang tomorrow. I’m just not sure which stab I should get. Help, please. Ayudame, mijo!! :teehee:
If you can find a Yihi SL in Stabwood get one.... I won't part with mine and either Sarah.....

They are amazing in looks and performance....

The mod uses any battery 18650, 21700, 20700

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If you can find a Yihi SL in Stabwood get one.... I won't part with mine and either Sarah.....

They are amazing in looks and performance....

The mod uses any battery 18650, 21700, 20700

Okay! The UK place has them, afaik. They had them when I was looking the other day. I should’ve grabbed Sara’s when she wanted to sell it, but I didn’t get a notification!

But, at least I got a regular SL. The pic of it looked awesome in Stainless with Grey Tang. I have maybe two or three mods that aren’t black or SS, so it’s great for me.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay! The UK place has them, afaik. They had them when I was looking the other day. I should’ve grabbed Sara’s when she wanted to sell it, but I didn’t get a notification!

But, at least I got a regular SL. The pic of it looked awesome in Stainless with Grey Tang. I have maybe two or three mods that aren’t black or SS, so it’s great for me.
The SL brand are all amazing mods ..... But I'm glad you got one doesn't matter what it is....

You will love it !
13408f6815e54ffc4d81d56c9db8d70d.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The SL brand are all amazing mods ..... But I'm glad you got one doesn't matter what it is....

You will love it !
13408f6815e54ffc4d81d56c9db8d70d.jpg

That one is beautiful! They had nice ones on the UK site. I’m just not sure if I want blue or pink. They’re all nice, though.

The Asgard Gabriel was nice too. I hope I don’t end up getting both of them!!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That one is beautiful! They had nice ones on the UK site. I’m just not sure if I want blue or pink. They’re all nice, though.

The Asgard Gabriel was nice too. I hope I don’t end up getting both of them!!
I can tell you the SL is reliable, works, it's quality built, hits hard, and very small design.....

I love the SX485J Chip.......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought this thread dead. I see other people speak Spanish. Please try support stabwood UK. He very good man. He take care of you. Sl top quality for cheap. He only one has them. He have many thing other don't. My Grandma give me $3000USD just to give him! It don't go far cuz I get like Vicious Ant and DPM. My darn Thor I crack! Can't get anymore. I tell you, get Centaurus. It very good. Before lost Vape quality not so good. They now perfect it.

Manny, how you do such big job? You have crew? That is sad people lose their limb. I hope they open another one.

Today Crocodile almost get me! Just his tooth make me bleed. Could been very bad. Luckily team get him down in 1 second. These guy's expert. People think African stupid. It is racist.

Well, I highly suggest SL. So good even make knockoff.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought this thread dead. I see other people speak Spanish. Please try support stabwood UK. He very good man. He take care of you. Sl top quality for cheap. He only one has them. He have many thing other don't. My Grandma give me $3000USD just to give him! It don't go far cuz I get like Vicious Ant and DPM. My darn Thor I crack! Can't get anymore. I tell you, get Centaurus. It very good. Before lost Vape quality not so good. They now perfect it.

Manny, how you do such big job? You have crew? That is sad people lose their limb. I hope they open another one.

Today Crocodile almost get me! Just his tooth make me bleed. Could been very bad. Luckily team get him down in 1 second. These guy's expert. People think African stupid. It is racist.

Well, I highly suggest SL. So good even make knockoff.
This thread never dead....ha

There is two of us working together. Some jobs take days.....Be careful with those Gators, they might look quiet and then...bam arm gone....

Today used my little woody....
44a08006a5087def49a8dd382426ff53.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This thread never dead....ha

There is two of us working together. Some jobs take days.....Be careful with those Gators, they might look quiet and then...bam arm gone....

Today used my little woody....
44a08006a5087def49a8dd382426ff53.jpg

Wood never dies!!
giphy.gif

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I can tell you the SL is reliable, works, it's quality built, hits hard, and very small design.....

I love the SX485J Chip.......

I got my SL over the weekend. I haven’t tried it yet but it’s really pretty. I’ve been lazing out and using a Nord AIO 19 and 22 lately. They’re small and they put out a nice amount of cloud.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You 100% about Croc. Not Gator. Croc much meaner even! Not arm, dead. Team get him in 100th second. These guys expert from bush. Manny, Tahi give me same mod. Afraid to use it. He also give me old TugBoat RDA. Cannot figure out. He must really liked you. He leave me kitten. Now it is cat. It name, Mani! No one else Manny or Mani.

I ask you all question. I take care stabwood. Wax and no spill juice. Sometime one just crack. When very old. That is bad wood. Or to dry in room? Thanks

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope everyone is staying safe, the state of Florida is going to get bad this week.....

There are a lot of retired people there, I mean a lot ! St. Petersburg is like 70% retired people which are an estimated 250,000 seniors.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL on Android 11 using Tapatalk

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True dat Manny. No want catch covid. No one here catch. We don't leave. No one come. Well, Doctor come. She use good protection. She Doctor of course. Plus same with vet. Only two.

My vaping out of control. I find get juice I don't really like. Don't vape so much!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True dat Manny. No want catch covid. No one here catch. We don't leave. No one come. Well, Doctor come. She use good protection. She Doctor of course. Plus same with vet. Only two.

My vaping out of control. I find get juice I don't really like. Don't vape so much!
It's better not to vape, and if you do controlled...... I'm down to 16ml daily...... I used to vape double 30ml daily..... Stay safe out in the jungle......

Todd used to tell is how nice and wild is out where you guys stay..... Like a jungle......

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It's better not to vape, and if you do controlled...... I'm down to 16ml daily...... I used to vape double 30ml daily..... Stay safe out in the jungle......

Todd used to tell is how nice and wild is out where you guys stay..... Like a jungle......

I’m mixing 50ml at a time and it lasts about a week and a half. More or less. I vape a lot, though.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It really like jungle in America! We try to make like our Motherland. Like bush. Well you not going be proud me. I been vaping over 100ml a day! My grandma now get very mad me. See Doctor come here say. You maybe don't believe. She say it almost bad as smoking. She say smoke only about 30% worse. So my grandma blow in my face. I am only 26. Tahi live almost 90. That actually young for us. Most us live over 100.

So Now I instant down to 15ml day! I told you how. I get juice I don't like. Plus expense. My grandma see bill too. I vaping best juice. Plus wire, cotton everything. I spending a grand a month just supplies. Of course use that much mods go too. It is disaster. I took good thing and indulge too much. Like drug addict. I should use wisdom of Tahi. He would never done such thing. I ashamed.

My grandma okay but not like Tahi. I cost her that she don't know. She so angry now. Not really even money. My health. She want me grow old. Like tree. Okay I sorry for my drama. I make big mistake. I am just kid. Not married yet. I know much bigger problems in world. I just tell you I make mistake. Cuz this forum about vaping. I apology.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m mixing 50ml at a time and it lasts about a week and a half. More or less. I vape a lot, though.
Just keep the Nicotine level Down to 3% or if you vape too much jack it up to 6%.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It really like jungle in America! We try to make like our Motherland. Like bush. Well you not going be proud me. I been vaping over 100ml a day! My grandma now get very mad me. See Doctor come here say. You maybe don't believe. She say it almost bad as smoking. She say smoke only about 30% worse. So my grandma blow in my face. I am only 26. Tahi live almost 90. That actually young for us. Most us live over 100.

So Now I instant down to 15ml day! I told you how. I get juice I don't like. Plus expense. My grandma see bill too. I vaping best juice. Plus wire, cotton everything. I spending a grand a month just supplies. Of course use that much mods go too. It is disaster. I took good thing and indulge too much. Like drug addict. I should use wisdom of Tahi. He would never done such thing. I ashamed.

My grandma okay but not like Tahi. I cost her that she don't know. She so angry now. Not really even money. My health. She want me grow old. Like tree. Okay I sorry for my drama. I make big mistake. I am just kid. Not married yet. I know much bigger problems in world. I just tell you I make mistake. Cuz this forum about vaping. I apology.
You sound like Tahi, vaping 60ml every day.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
doing 100+ml. 3mg Tho. Now get juice I don't like. So do only 15ml. Never get sick. Just expensive. Make grandma furious. At least stopped. Not addicted. Just enjoy. It bad for you tho. I mean so much.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe not custom made? One Tahi give me look just like it. Well, could be imagination. So small hard to tell unique. I guess pattern similar. Like Thor all way different. You know what I say? It has same like gold/purple. I never use the good ones. If I break, Tahi truly gone. How can you use $1,000 mod Manny? You no worry?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe not custom made? One Tahi give me look just like it. Well, could be imagination. So small hard to tell unique. I guess pattern similar. Like Thor all way different. You know what I say? It has same like gold/purple. I never use the good ones. If I break, Tahi truly gone. How can you use $1,000 mod Manny? You no worry?
I keep her in the house most of the time, I don't want to drop her on cement or rocks.....
Arizona has rough grounds.....
16b88b8e6e23154782b7e87fc9c90d03.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did another nice little house today..... Been busy, people are selling their big homes and moving into smaller places.
47a6a57149a53ea5d116f1188c3f89a9.jpg
452e960da3c6190418cecab44a0c4b2a.jpg
d2a6b5dbbf91180874401b8c852944f8.jpg
80be68c1499df7d1e8af453ed1c6ed20.jpg
15334f4cac62b4c912717ecea47a8071.jpg
79a399439f3867d95bdb0b24411e48a1.jpg

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny, you inspect fridge? That is faker. No built in. Slide in. Not top compressor. I know about lol. Cause when Grandma build house she don't want spend money. Man talk her into it anyway. I don't talk bad about Grandma but she cheap. Then always she spend it anyway. You take good picture.

I tell you. Centaurus not solid stab. Good mod tho. Best one yet from LV. I vape everyday. Too sad to use from Tahi. I can't use $1,000 mod. Well I have some cheaper but I like conserve the wood!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny, you inspect fridge? That is faker. No built in. Slide in. Not top compressor. I know about lol. Cause when Grandma build house she don't want spend money. Man talk her into it anyway. I don't talk bad about Grandma but she cheap. Then always she spend it anyway. You take good picture.

I tell you. Centaurus not solid stab. Good mod tho. Best one yet from LV. I vape everyday. Too sad to use from Tahi. I can't use $1,000 mod. Well I have some cheaper but I like conserve the wood!
I'm a structural inspector and major components. I check for insulation, cooling and heating, roofs, wood trusses, stucco, drainage systems, sewers, plumbing, water heaters...

Just the majority of items that are expensive to replace or repair.

I'm out in the mountains today in Prescott National Forest....took my Yihi SL and my AR rifle to shoot some and my metal detector to find the lead after shooting ...ha ha

e7d8938f52577fa41c9bcd99c22003b5.jpg
0af5ffef32a6c3c62f292a1aa3a4c97b.jpg

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spent the day digging and a small little nugget...
But a nice place here at Lynx Creek....

Last picture I'm laying down under a pine tree looking at the sky....
72e2099feb8a8786e002b7c22fd019ed.jpg
644ce66bf1426d23b5f3b7234b3d24d1.jpg
e5a51151bd5d70a1659057d04d64f4a6.jpg
afddd9b48e1275f639788157a2c03a06.jpg
4f7dfaa5fbf9703b14f3e9af350b06f7.jpg
a87aeeced48fcd264238a1093e2dd1a0.jpg
270eb37bfc3d8f9e1196b90fd513feaf.jpg
fb55efe9d8f2344d8c1f3f376576fb60.jpg
5894f7090f3f27bce610b2b6d208e14b.jpg

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had to login like AR. That very good AR Manny. You know best stuff! That no AirSoft right there! Yihi pretty good too. Not know phone take good pic. I have S20. Not know how work sucker!

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn. Best charger blow. Don't make anymore. It very good. Not sure why break. Just old. Crap.
Someone tell me very good charger? Must take all battery. From 18350 to 21700. Plus 4x 3 amp at least. Ahh I just look reviews.

Manny, You know Triton water heater? like 80 grand. Rich folks got it.
I like look at rich folks stuff.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn. Best charger blow. Don't make anymore. It very good. Not sure why break. Just old. Crap.
Someone tell me very good charger? Must take all battery. From 18350 to 21700. Plus 4x 3 amp at least. Ahh I just look reviews.

Manny, You know Triton water heater? like 80 grand. Rich folks got it.
I like look at rich folks stuff.
I saw today stoves manufactured by Viking, Molteni and Officine Gullo...

The most expensive was $110,000 for a gas stove..... People are incredibly stupid...

Trijicon makes wonderful sights for weapons.

That's a real special AR .... It shoots .311 rounds larger than a .308 (7.62x39) and 30 rounds in 2.1 seconds.....

I just fixed a mod for a buddy of mine ....a little soldering here and there a missing screw and fixed like New.....
a9dbe1416d3d478cc898b368d6c0c7c3.jpg

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wish could fix Thor Manny. Can't lol. Miss part!

Oh Molteni the best! Not so stupid. If you pro chef. In restaurant 5 stars. In home yeah stupid.
Like 80 grand water heater. to fill pool. Idiot can't wait hot water.

Whats that kind mod? Not expensive?
I fix stuff. Not like you. I mean you way better.

I knew that AR special. I love that one! You got best stuff. I take that over AK. I don't fire here. afraid hit animal. Have lot of gun though. Nothing that nice. Well my best gun, original Desert eagle. I know something different but just saying my best one.

Lucky I find one left same charger. No one make high amp anymore. This one do 8 amps! It be stupid tho. Actually big danger right there. Not sure I should get newer charger. See nice Efest and Xtar. Mine just need resistor anyway. might just fix it. Better pay 31 cents than 60 bucks.

Going to work.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wish could fix Thor Manny. Can't lol. Miss part!

Oh Molteni the best! Not so stupid. If you pro chef. In restaurant 5 stars. In home yeah stupid.
Like 80 grand water heater. to fill pool. Idiot can't wait hot water.

Whats that kind mod? Not expensive?
I fix stuff. Not like you. I mean you way better.

I knew that AR special. I love that one! You got best stuff. I take that over AK. I don't fire here. afraid hit animal. Have lot of gun though. Nothing that nice. Well my best gun, original Desert eagle. I know something different but just saying my best one.

Lucky I find one left same charger. No one make high amp anymore. This one do 8 amps! It be stupid tho. Actually big danger right there. Not sure I should get newer charger. See nice Efest and Xtar. Mine just need resistor anyway. might just fix it. Better pay 31 cents than 60 bucks.

Going to work.
That mod is a (triple 18650) Hi Cigar VTi Evolve DNA 250......

I did a nice one today for well known Fox TV newscaster....... a steal at $900,000
2cc6bdf3fbbcc3447c1745e5b34be653.jpg
99ee4816836c2466e4bde7d62c9d7389.jpg
2e897d3aa3847a28e7c1dc0cd5715351.jpg
18e46d228888f08e58086ef640667c86.jpg
a59a6f0a8560b4041ce15187100abfd1.jpg
58fa6d226390dae211d5536244ec7766.jpg
7d42f1cf63911d0daff9014692cf7f54.jpg
6fd5f6e0426ca6749ca6ba0f24ee8abe.jpg

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, that under a mil in nice hood? I bet on Fox could afford more too. I no watch news. Don't really understand politics. I watch some about Covid. Just don't understand Washington. Plus all the hate. I only know love.

Grandma let me take bus. Amazed. So I fixed charger. Got toner for printer.

You guessed. going to work. Funny thing I not a slave to white man. I slave to animal. lol. I happy to do tho.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I lost my Boxer 3 days ago and was using my Yihi SL.....found it on a closet shelf today....ha ha
2bcc3e06b2f6b4f6646fe01076d9e44e.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, that under a mil in nice hood? I bet on Fox could afford more too. I no watch news. Don't really understand politics. I watch some about Covid. Just don't understand Washington. Plus all the hate. I only know love.

Grandma let me take bus. Amazed. So I fixed charger. Got toner for printer.

You guessed. going to work. Funny thing I not a slave to white man. I slave to animal. lol. I happy to do tho.
You have to enjoy life and do things to help others and keep you busy....

I love all kinds of animals, I had a Boa, a tarantula, scorpions, and every type of dogs.....Have never had a thing for cats..... All the hair and litter boxes are not my style.

VU Sponsors