Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
High end Vape trader is a scam site. They have expensive Mods listed at super low prices. When you click on them it just reloads the page!

I could care less 750 Euros. It is just if I am locked into something I have to wait for I go nuts. I would not mind to pay 2000 Euros for one someone is selling I can have in 2 days quite frankly. I am not an old brat, I have mental problems now. I used to wait 3 years for a car. Now I am just sitting here rotting and going crazy. Maybe I find something for sale. Does not have to be a Solar Storm. I am sorry if I caused you any inconvenience Manny
I don't see many things in life as an inconvenience...... I know you are just sitting around and not into the Facebook thing.....

https://m.facebook.com/groups/436553826475776?ref=bookmarks

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny, is that you in the video? I do not have sound on. It looks very nice. Not as nice as the Java though. I kind of don't like the sides of the faceplate. Otherwise it is very nice. There is no guarantee I even get one I like if you order it for me. I really appreciate you trust me like that though Bro. I trust you too. You have proven yourself a good Man. I hope likewise.
That one is simply Stabwood it hasn't been worked yet...... I have to micro Polish her first they did 6,000 grit..... I have to do 10,000 and 12,000..... And seal it...... I have to see first how she will polish up..... Before sealing her.....

See if you can open this........
https://m.facebook.com/groups/436553826475776?ref=bookmarks

You need to open a Facebook account...... I think the group is a closed group.......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny, is that you in the video? I do not have sound on. It looks very nice. Not as nice as the Java though. I kind of don't like the sides of the faceplate. Otherwise it is very nice. There is no guarantee I even get one I like if you order it for me. I really appreciate you trust me like that though Bro. I trust you too. You have proven yourself a good Man. I hope likewise.
That's his video he shot at the Austria post office today before shipping.......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No Manny that page is locked darnit.

That is exactly it. I just sit here do nothing but vape all day and night. Can't sleep anymore. Waiting might make me go bananas.
I do not even know how to use FB.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do not understand it Bro. You have to understand my mental capacity is diminished. Maybe my nurse will help me but he is sleeping right now.
You said very few things in life inconvenience you or something to that effect. I hope that means you were not mad I did not take you up on it. I thought I was now obligated or some shit. I wish someone just sold me a high end Mod. You bought several that way. I am just at the stage where I want it in 2 days. I even pay overnight from Europe and Asia. I really do not care the cost or if it is a rip off. I just wish I could make a purchase and have it in two days. I am not being a dick. I am just very antsy. It is like everything is sped up for me. I am crawling out of my skin. I do not really mind that part LOL. What I mind is not getting shit right away. Not because I am inpatient. This shit just happened to me recently. I am used to Amazon Prime HAHA.
I do have high end Mods. The Top Hat, Carlos Creation and stuff. I want something extraordinary and I hope it has a DNA75C or 250C. I guess I can just get my "fix" on Stabwood UK and order the Natakari. I actually really like that one. You said it looks like shit? Or some other DPM or something. They are not much money either(to me). I thought he would hate me because I got two broken Mods in a row. He is a true gentleman like you Manny. I sent him a lot of business so he actually likes me. Unfortunately he lost on JM because he is super honest. He will not sell people crap. Evolv said that was the worst shit they have ever seen. So he stopped selling them. That must have cost him a lot but he is a good guy. I would like to get something really unique though. I am glad you are not mad I don't really want to do that.

You should see my RC truck. I went nuts on it. Not nearly as expensive as a helicopter anyways. It is not even fast because it is a rock crawler. However if I competed it most people would lose I bet. I am just playing with that now is why I am talking about it. I do a lot of diverse things. I guess money affords that, but I really am not a dick about it. I never put anyone down and I help everyone I can. If I were able now I would work at a soup kitchen. That is what I envision to do if I were able. it is not like I need a "job" anymore so I could help others. Now people are helping me! I am not jaded at all though I had a very good life.

I will get in FB, but getting in the private pages is a different story?
Also I do not want my info public. Can you turn that off? I would give you my info Manny but not the world.
You have proven yourself trustworthy. I do not even think I have even really accomplished such here?
I mean no pics. Which goes right back to FB. I do not understand it, as simple as it may seem.
This is the only forum I am on now for a long time now. In fact my nurse had to help me sign up.
I was once a Scholar, now I feel like an idiot but it is all good. I don't mind. Just like getting packages in the mail LOL.
I can't go to a store anyways. Funny, but I would love to go to Home Depot. I imagine that though can be accomplished. It is ADA compliant AFAIK.

I really appreciate you offered me Bro.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man, that is pretty. Such a great size and form factor too.
Thanks Dan......Now It needs some love...
52e6a2cf079f7dd8eef0e407f99abb23.jpg
4e2b9d5108b482be7045bb40a8a3ef1a.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do not understand it Bro. You have to understand my mental capacity is diminished. Maybe my nurse will help me but he is sleeping right now.
You said very few things in life inconvenience you or something to that effect. I hope that means you were not mad I did not take you up on it. I thought I was now obligated or some shit. I wish someone just sold me a high end Mod. You bought several that way. I am just at the stage where I want it in 2 days. I even pay overnight from Europe and Asia. I really do not care the cost or if it is a rip off. I just wish I could make a purchase and have it in two days. I am not being a dick. I am just very antsy. It is like everything is sped up for me. I am crawling out of my skin. I do not really mind that part LOL. What I mind is not getting shit right away. Not because I am inpatient. This shit just happened to me recently. I am used to Amazon Prime HAHA.
I do have high end Mods. The Top Hat, Carlos Creation and stuff. I want something extraordinary and I hope it has a DNA75C or 250C. I guess I can just get my "fix" on Stabwood UK and order the Natakari. I actually really like that one. You said it looks like shit? Or some other DPM or something. They are not much money either(to me). I thought he would hate me because I got two broken Mods in a row. He is a true gentleman like you Manny. I sent him a lot of business so he actually likes me. Unfortunately he lost on JM because he is super honest. He will not sell people crap. Evolv said that was the worst shit they have ever seen. So he stopped selling them. That must have cost him a lot but he is a good guy. I would like to get something really unique though. I am glad you are not mad I don't really want to do that.

You should see my RC truck. I went nuts on it. Not nearly as expensive as a helicopter anyways. It is not even fast because it is a rock crawler. However if I competed it most people would lose I bet. I am just playing with that now is why I am talking about it. I do a lot of diverse things. I guess money affords that, but I really am not a dick about it. I never put anyone down and I help everyone I can. If I were able now I would work at a soup kitchen. That is what I envision to do if I were able. it is not like I need a "job" anymore so I could help others. Now people are helping me! I am not jaded at all though I had a very good life.

Also I do not want my info public. Can you turn that off? I would give you my info Manny but not the world.
You have proven yourself trustworthy. I do not even think I have even really accomplished such here?
I mean no pics. Which goes right back to FB. I do not understand it, as simple as it may seem.
This is the only forum I am on now for a long time now. In fact my nurse had to help me sign up.
I was once a Scholar, now I feel like an idiot but it is all good. I don't mind. Just like getting packages in the mail LOL.
I can't go to a store anyways. Funny, but I would love to go to Home Depot. I imagine that though can be accomplished. It is ADA compliant AFAIK.

Well first is starting a Facebook...... They ask for a name and contact address and a valid email...... Once they set up an email for you they are able to at least get an IP address.....

Things are getting picky because of government-police requirements...... Another thing is Vaping has to do with being an adult so make sure your age that you enter is above 25......

But that's why there are people vouching for you and they want to know 100% who is paying for the mod and if you are responsible enough to purchase $ thousands of dollars on mods....... There are plenty of scammers on Facebook they are trying to stop....

They have people that use stolen credit cards and other payment methods that are illegal to include payments with Western Union and crazy stuff.

So set it up with your name and address and an adult age...... They don't require personal social security or driver's license or any of that.

Then go to the High End Mods group and send a request to join the group...... They will accept you..........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are a god guy Manny. I will turn off my proxy because I am legit and have nothing to hide.
Thanks Gorgon.....All they want are honest people doing transactions in their group that's all........ And after one or two purchases or sales people start vouching for you......

That makes most sellers and buyers comfortable to complete transactions on their Facebook page.....

But at least it's good Cee Jay..... Because then you can watch the page and see what pops up....... It's nice finding good mods and sometimes real cheap ....no joke......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It's simple to start a Facebook......There are also privacy settings to stop any private information from being posted.....

Sorry, but really the only way to get nice mods it's either that Canadian site or that UK site, but to get really nice mods the place is Facebook High End Mods Group.......

They put up incredible merchandise, most buy a mod and then sell it to make a car payment or pay rent..... Don't understand that, but others do it to upgrade or buy something different......some just wanted to trade for other merchandise.

You have accomplished a lot in life, now it's time to vape, relax and take care of the animals in your animal reservation.... I can imagine the burden of being stuck in a wheelchair and specially a person that was active and many hobbies.......

Get you helper to assist you with opening a Facebook page.......cool

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone...... today well the same stuff......no more new stuff.... Where is Fidola13

Sara, you alright ?
8cc465aa469985730de589aaca9afaa0.jpg

Hey there Manny & Gorgon! I’m around. Been having some health issues but feeling better today.

I came in to a little extra cash and decided to buy the 18650 Viscous Ant Primo at that UK site. I can’t wait to get it. I’m totally stoked because the colors are amazing. So I guess I got over not liking the scrolling on the face plate. It actually looks perfect with the color of the stabwood. Also picked up a Luna squonker on sale. So I’ve been busy buying things!

Yeah I know I should’ve saved it but it was money I didn’t have and this made me happy!!
7D17DC6B-2DD3-445D-BE10-ABB8A0EF24C0.jpeg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there Manny & Gorgon! I’m around. Been having some health issues but feeling better today.

I came in to a little extra cash and decided to buy the 18650 Viscous Ant Primo at that UK site. I can’t wait to get it. I’m totally stoked because the colors are amazing. So I guess I got over not liking the scrolling on the face plate. It actually looks perfect with the color of the stabwood. Also picked up a Luna squonker on sale. So I’ve been busy buying things!

Yeah I know I should’ve saved it but it was money I didn’t have and this made me happy!!
View attachment 139731
Alright........ Nice and beautiful and perfect.......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny I meant you are a Good Guy not a "God" Guy LOL. I like you a lot but not "God". Was a typo HAHA.
Sara you should do what makes you happy. You are an Adult so make your own decisions. Just mind your health though. That Primo looks very nice. So does yours Manny. Mine is great now coated but not top Custom job. I can join FB. I like to get something already made I can have in a few day's. Do not care about price within reason. I know they are selling them at a profit. That is okay with me. I do not really need built to my specs. Lot's of things I like already made. I was sick but only one day. That was lucky. I am surprised how many people have that money though. They say average American does not have 10 Grand in bank. That does not seem to make sense. I would think most people over 50 have at least 100 Grand in bank. Unless I am just dreaming but I hope so. All they are talking about is how much people have because of the President. I do not really care what the next person has. everyone is equal to me. Of course I will help people that are down and out. However like I said you never know if that just goes in their arm instead of lunch. At least I helped them but if in arm not really. Then all I did was further their problems. So what I actually do is take a homeless person to lunch instead of just give cash. My Nurse drives me around. I do get out with Him but not like when I had a car. Well, I have cars but can't really drive them anymore. I probably could but if I need to be "put" in the car I am probably kidding myself. At least the Range Rover Handicap has a good back. I prefer Land Cruiser but it is too small for a lift. Toyota is the best ":regular" car. Actually Land Cruiser is better than a Lexus(which is also a Toyota).I ordered more hop up parts for my new RC car. I went nuts on this thing but still not nearly as much dough as a Helicopter. Hopefully my Great Grandson Puts them in Today. He lives with us because his Mom is not "fit".That is my Grandson, his Mom is not family luckily. I have a Bunch of other Children, Grand children and Great Grand Children too. Everyone likes the farm. I have left it to a Grandson but there are many stipulations in place. So the Animals will always be taken care of and facilitate more of them. I do not know why I say my personal stuff, but if no one minds....
Just Top Hat, any of them says $15,000. So you stole it Manny if that is really the case. I mean that they are 15 Grand. paid like $2,500 new. Coating the Primo turned out to be worth the Weedwacker. At first he said 4 coats but ended up putting 26. I guess he knew it was not a fair deal. Everyone up here is real nice but most have no employment. there just is none. We employ almost everyone willing to work. The population in the whole county is about 400! I forgot what county it is right now. People have land here even though it is worth almost nothing. Most folks just have a trailer. No one despises use though AFAIK. We could have never have done this in the suburbs. For one thing not nearly that much land besides the price. I think I have said all this like 10 times HAHA. Memory not so good anymore. This one site says Top Hat $600 then just reloads page LOL! Not getting one for $600 anytime soon. Well That is all. Have a good Day everyone! I will check back later.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok so I think I’m ALMOST finished sanding, polishing buffing or whatever you call it this EOS II. I started over on this one because I was too timid with the mesh pads.

It’s pretty much where I want it now. Just another layer with renaissance polish and it’s complete. I didn’t want this mod super glossy like the Minikin V2. This has a beautiful sheen to it just as it is with the polish.

Do you guys use more than one layer of the polish or wax?

I always have a hard time uploading the darn photos on the site. No problems anywhere else. Always “file is too large” on this site. It’s really frustrating.

https://imgur.com/gallery/R4QG9Uc

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so I think I’m ALMOST finished sanding, polishing buffing or whatever you call it this EOS II. I started over on this one because I was too timid with the mesh pads.

It’s pretty much where I want it now. Just another layer with renaissance polish and it’s complete. I didn’t want this mod super glossy like the Minikin V2. This has a beautiful sheen to it just as it is with the polish.

I always have a hard time uploading the darn photos on the site. No problems anywhere else. Always “file is too large” on this site. It’s really frustrating.

Now you can really see every single color...
.. for real....the lines in the wood are detailed..... And a lot of depth of colors....
And even the wood transformation........

You did amazing.......Sara.....you should be proud......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny I meant you are a Good Guy not a "God" Guy LOL. I like you a lot but not "God". Was a typo HAHA.
Sara you should do what makes you happy. You are an Adult so make your own decisions. Just mind your health though. That Primo looks very nice. So does yours Manny. Mine is great now coated but not top Custom job. I can join FB. I like to get something already made I can have in a few day's. Do not care about price within reason. I know they are selling them at a profit. That is okay with me. I do not really need built to my specs. Lot's of things I like already made. I was sick but only one day. That was lucky. I am surprised how many people have that money though. They say average American does not have 10 Grand in bank. That does not seem to make sense. I would think most people over 50 have at least 100 Grand in bank. Unless I am just dreaming but I hope so. All they are talking about is how much people have because of the President. I do not really care what the next person has. everyone is equal to me. Of course I will help people that are down and out. However like I said you never know if that just goes in their arm instead of lunch. At least I helped them but if in arm not really. Then all I did was further their problems. So what I actually do is take a homeless person to lunch instead of just give cash. My Nurse drives me around. I do get out with Him but not like when I had a car. Well, I have cars but can't really drive them anymore. I probably could but if I need to be "put" in the car I am probably kidding myself. At least the Range Rover Handicap has a good back. I prefer Land Cruiser but it is too small for a lift. Toyota is the best ":regular" car. Actually Land Cruiser is better than a Lexus(which is also a Toyota).I ordered more hop up parts for my new RC car. I went nuts on this thing but still not nearly as much dough as a Helicopter. Hopefully my Great Grandson Puts them in Today. He lives with us because his Mom is not "fit".That is my Grandson, his Mom is not family luckily. I have a Bunch of other Children, Grand children and Great Grand Children too. Everyone likes the farm. I have left it to a Grandson but there are many stipulations in place. So the Animals will always be taken care of and facilitate more of them. I do not know why I say my personal stuff, but if no one minds....
Just Top Hat, any of them says $15,000. So you stole it Manny if that is really the case. I mean that they are 15 Grand. paid like $2,500 new. Coating the Primo turned out to be worth the Weedwacker. At first he said 4 coats but ended up putting 26. I guess he knew it was not a fair deal. Everyone up here is real nice but most have no employment. there just is none. We employ almost everyone willing to work. The population in the whole county is about 400! I forgot what county it is right now. People have land here even though it is worth almost nothing. Most folks just have a trailer. No one despises use though AFAIK. We could have never have done this in the suburbs. For one thing not nearly that much land besides the price. I think I have said all this like 10 times HAHA. Memory not so good anymore. This one site says Top Hat $600 then just reloads page LOL! Not getting one for $600 anytime soon. Well That is all. Have a good Day everyone! I will check back later.

That mod has been a hook line and sinker mod for a year on the vaping trader.......

They use that Top Hat to get you to look...... And then maybe fall in love with something else.....
776102c91b263105d80d890589787081.jpg
0effc2dc1bfc03a5f71918ae94f9d8eb.jpg
a511c0b2a291eadbb1d67b8806df7a9e.jpg

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, indeed Manny. Not getting a Top Hat for $600 today....or any day! It really says on Mod prices it is $15,000. I doubt anyone could get that much though. who knows. I am not selling mine. Mine has all back to back diamond shapes. He hand placed every single one. that is why it is so expensive. I imagine if you sit on it $5,000? Mine he made 3 each a different color. Even $2,500 new was my most expensive Mod I think. I have an Otto Carter tube but I got it all rusted. I ruined all of my tube Mechs. Never thought I would use them again or sell them. I threw them in a bag altogether that had some juice in it. They are all totally rotted now. Worthless I imagine. I figure maybe someone could bring them back though?
That is very nice Sara. I would put Poly on there but that is just me. I like it shiny. You can put as many coats of wax as you want. I prefer Butcher's Bowling Alley Wax but very hard to find. It has Terps in it so it really gets into the wood. Your Top Hat looks amazing too Manny. They all were amazing in their own right. No one could go wrong to own one of those IMHO. The Minikin looks real nice too. You really do not have to spend a lot but then put in the work yourself. Not coming from the factory with 26 coats of Poly on an inexpensive Mod. Although the Thor II has a very nice coating but I prefer the Primo TI 21700. Especially now that I had it coated. I would like to purchase one high end Mod with a DNA 75C or 250C. I will ask my nurse to help me get on FB tonight. You just ask someone if you can get in? I understand about jokers but I do have the money. Not trying to lower the prices or any Bullshit like that. I hate fuckers that do that shit. I also hate when people call that practice "Jew down" that is very racist and nasty. We have enough Antisemitism. That shit pisses me off too. People should watch what they say. Unless a real racist but that is even worse. Like I just said everyone is equal to me. I also think animals deserve some Human rights. Like not abuse and neglect them. funny story about a good Judge I knew. this guy beat up his girlfriend 3 times. Each time he got worse punishment. Then he shot her dog to death and the judge said Fuckit and gave him life! that is the way it is done! although 3rd time beat up girlfriend should have earned him life already.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sara the mod looks perfect.... How do you like it ?

I think Gorgon had (25+) layers of Poly on on one of his mods..... and my Java has (15) coats of oil based poly.

I have been using a Minwax wipe on that works amazing... I did coating (#2) on the blue Kodama today .......

Sara (Fidola13), you should use your phone and load the images using Tapatalk...... They get automatically resized no matter how big the files are......

0e5445c560c2285ba22baa5dad5cf20f.jpg
319c84652946785e96a984edddb26197.jpg

But look at the difference on the Java with (15) coats.... It makes the exterior thicker and deeper...... My Stabwood it's so clear it looks almost painted....... Like art work.....

And these images are small, I hope you can see them good on your computer.... The images don't do her justice.......
59eea2f9db154d0e79072291972fe452.jpg

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, indeed Manny. Not getting a Top Hat for $600 today....or any day! It really says on Mod prices it is $15,000. I doubt anyone could get that much though. who knows. I am not selling mine. Mine has all back to back diamond shapes. He hand placed every single one. that is why it is so expensive. I imagine if you sit on it $5,000? Mine he made 3 each a different color. Even $2,500 new was my most expensive Mod I think. I have an Otto Carter tube but I got it all rusted. I ruined all of my tube Mechs. Never thought I would use them again or sell them. I threw them in a bag altogether that had some juice in it. They are all totally rotted now. Worthless I imagine. I figure maybe someone could bring them back though?
That is very nice Sara. I would put Poly on there but that is just me. I like it shiny. You can put as many coats of wax as you want. I prefer Butcher's Bowling Alley Wax but very hard to find. It has Terps in it so it really gets into the wood. Your Top Hat looks amazing too Manny. They all were amazing in their own right. No one could go wrong to own one of those IMHO. The Minikin looks real nice too. You really do not have to spend a lot but then put in the work yourself. Not coming from the factory with 26 coats of Poly on an inexpensive Mod. Although the Thor II has a very nice coating but I prefer the Primo TI 21700. Especially now that I had it coated. I would like to purchase one high end Mod with a DNA 75C or 250C. I will ask my nurse to help me get on FB tonight. You just ask someone if you can get in? I understand about jokers but I do have the money. Not trying to lower the prices or any Bullshit like that. I hate fuckers that do that shit. I also hate when people call that practice "Jew down" that is very racist and nasty. We have enough Antisemitism. That shit pisses me off too. People should watch what they say. Unless a real racist but that is even worse. Like I just said everyone is equal to me. I also think animals deserve some Human rights. Like not abuse and neglect them. funny story about a good Judge I knew. this guy beat up his girlfriend 3 times. Each time he got worse punishment. Then he shot her dog to death and the judge said Fuckit and gave him life! that is the way it is done! although 3rd time beat up girlfriend should have earned him life already.
Yeah once you have set up your Facebook page and add me as a friend...... Then I can send you pages to join...... There are two.....

The High End Mods Group
The High End Atty Group also known as (HEAT)

As for people there are all kinds and most people are aware of the sickos, the perbs, the liars and deceivers and the child molestors that can hide behind the internet...... If something isn't done rapidly it will turn bad.....really bad......

For example the Russians and politics, Backpage for sexual trafficking, Face Book used by gangs and mafioso's to commit hits, Facebook has a challenging time ahead of them........

Beating women or pets and mainly children is the worst offense in my book......

I understand a dog can eat your sofa and shoes, a wife-husband can cheat on you, and your kids can be disrepectful specially when they become teenagers ...... But you have always the option to leave before beating the shit out of them .......

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couldn't have said it better myself! FB and backpage ETC really need to police their shit better. Well backpage I think that is what it is for but very bad. FB needs to step in. I just heard on CNN they would not remove That shit with the slowed down video of the speaker. That is disseminating fake news at it's best. total BS. Everyone can do what they want but it should not be made public often times. They really need to step in and do what's right. It is good like real time police violence. However posting violence is total BS in my book. they do it anyways. Like you said Gangs, Mafioso's and shit calling out hits. Maybe they used their real credentials LOL. That right there should get your IP banned. they don't do it though. I really hope they change their policies. No bad shit for the public. even on private pages. The KKK and shit is on there. They should take that right down. I can't make their rules but they know better. Beating anything living should get you a very stiff penalty the FIRST time! A lot of things need to change. If they will who knows. It is not for the betterment of society. It is the exact opposite. The US like to hold themselves to a higher standard. then do so!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couldn't have said it better myself! FB and backpage ETC really need to police their shit better. Well backpage I think that is what it is for but very bad. FB needs to step in. I just heard on CNN they would not remove That shit with the slowed down video of the speaker. That is disseminating fake news at it's best. total BS. Everyone can do what they want but it should not be made public often times. They really need to step in and do what's right. It is good like real time police violence. However posting violence is total BS in my book. they do it anyways. Like you said Gangs, Mafioso's and shit calling out hits. Maybe they used their real credentials LOL. That right there should get your IP banned. they don't do it though. I really hope they change their policies. No bad shit for the public. even on private pages. The KKK and shit is on there. They should take that right down. I can't make their rules but they know better. Beating anything living should get you a very stiff penalty the FIRST time! A lot of things need to change. If they will who knows. It is not for the betterment of society. It is the exact opposite. The US like to hold themselves to a higher standard. then do so!
Well the Feds have a list of words that have been programmed into a database that collects information from every library that has computers, words like terror, bomb, Potassium Sulfate, explosion, silencer, Ted Bundy, KKK, Mine Kampf, their analyst gets a hit every time these words are searched-book checked out, and they start Investigation into Facebook, G-mail, and your background......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I was sort of wrong. I guess Trump actually did something very good. He seized Backpage! Hooray for that. Never visited of course but I knew about that shit. I just googled it and found out he is prosecuting everybody. I wonder why you never hear about any good things Trump does. Well, on FOX I guess. Not every single thing he does is bad really. It is a mixed bag. We hate whoever is president though. think they can fix our own issues. People should rely on themselves. Sometimes like that the government needs to step in though. That shit is disgusting and finally done. Funny the former president did not do that. Half the stuff on the internet should not be allowed. US does not censor so take it down then! Just my opinion. Internet should not be place for illegal activities and safe for all audiences says I. It does not need be a government state but some things are obviously wrong. If wrong in real life, why on the internet?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I was sort of wrong. I guess Trump actually did something very good. He seized Backpage! Hooray for that. Never visited of course but I knew about that shit. I just googled it and found out he is prosecuting everybody. I wonder why you never hear about any good things Trump does. Well, on FOX I guess. Not every single thing he does is bad really. It is a mixed bag. We hate whoever is president though. think they can fix our own issues. People should rely on themselves. Sometimes like that the government needs to step in though. That shit is disgusting and finally done. Funny the former president did not do that. Half the stuff on the internet should not be allowed. US does not censor so take it down then! Just my opinion. Internet should not be place for illegal activities and safe for all audiences says I. It does not need be a government state but some things are obviously wrong. If wrong in real life, why on the internet?
Yep and all because of a girl here in Arizona.... She was (13) years old when she met a young guy on Backpage...... and he told her how he would take care of her and show her what love means....

He and his group took her to Phoenix and started pimping her and held her and all kinds of girls prisoner until she escaped.... And busted all of them......

They investigated them for almost 2 years, recording and taping conversations and acting as young girls themselves (cops)......

Most got between 8-12 years hard time.......

The situation is that they created a new page..... ibackpage to further continue their money making.... it's all about cash brother...

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Human trafficking is disgusting. I heard it was a girl from Chicago that was brutally murdered over $250? What Chicago Sun Times said at least. Probably a bunch of bad shit.
When I was a Judge I could not hand down the sentences I wished I could because there are statutes. Only the supreme court can convene to change those. However with more conservative Justices now in place maybe they will be harder on crime. It is funny that when the president had absurd ideas his own justices refused him. He obviously did some good things though you will not hear about on CNN. On FOX, yes. Anything reasonable he does gets Bipartisan approval. It really depends what channel you watch LOL.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Human trafficking is disgusting. I heard it was a girl from Chicago that was brutally murdered over $250? What Chicago Sun Times said at least. Probably a bunch of bad shit.
When I was a Judge I could not hand down the sentences I wished I could because there are statutes. Only the supreme court can convene to change those. However with more conservative Justices now in place maybe they will be harder on crime. It is funny that when the president had absurd ideas his own justices refused him. He obviously did some good things though you will not hear about on CNN. On FOX, yes. Anything reasonable he does gets Bipartisan approval. It really depends what channel you watch LOL.
Check this out..... It's something that was pushed by Senator Mc. Cain before he died .

https://www.azfamily.com/john-and-c...cle_aa216b45-2058-557b-b939-3ffb1a09f9f6.html

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mc. Cain was a good guy IMO. He did a lot of good in his career. Solar Storm looks real nice. You have quite a collection there!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mc. Cain was a good guy IMO. He did a lot of good in his career. Solar Storm looks real nice. You have quite a collection there!
Thanks Gorgon..... But I really think it's hard to beat that Java....... Everyone on Facebook loves that mod dearly..... including me.....Ha.......

Yeah Mc Cain...... I wonder why Trump hated him....... He couldn't stand him......
f0ace5ab033a2cc49e203969a1b1fba8.jpg

632e901e6586660e2157979f0e32aad1.jpg

Last edited:

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sara the mod looks perfect.... How do you like it ?

I think Gorgon had (25+) layers of Poly on on one of his mods..... and my Java has (15) coats of oil based poly.

I have been using a Minwax wipe on that works amazing... I did coating (#2) on the blue Kodama today .......

Sara (Fidola13), you should use your phone and load the images using Tapatalk...... They get automatically resized no matter how big the files are......

0e5445c560c2285ba22baa5dad5cf20f.jpg
319c84652946785e96a984edddb26197.jpg

But look at the difference on the Java with (15) coats.... It makes the exterior thicker and deeper...... My Stabwood it's so clear it looks almost painted....... Like art work.....

And these images are small, I hope you can see them good on your computer.... The images don't do her justice.......
59eea2f9db154d0e79072291972fe452.jpg

It looks fantastic!! How many coats do you think would be best? Can I use that minwax product over the hardwood polish I used?

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now you can really see every single color...
.. for real....the lines in the wood are detailed..... And a lot of depth of colors....
And even the wood transformation........

You did amazing.......Sara.....you should be proud......

Thanks Manny. You and your mods really inspired me to give it a try. I’m actually really pleased at how it came out. But I think I’ll do what you suggested and add more layers.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It looks fantastic!! How many coats do you think would be best? Can I use that minwax product over the hardwood polish I used?
You have to sand it some in order for the Minwax to be able to soak in....... You have to try it by applying a layer and wait to dry...... If not remove it with mineral spirits.......

It did help the Minikin V2 Kodama..
991e2b1dc7e5c0fb110d84f136509539.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Manny. You and your mods really inspired me to give it a try. I’m actually really pleased at how it came out. But I think I’ll do what you suggested and add more layers.
Yeah don't be afraid...... Go big....... At least 10 to 15 coats.....
d9b6fb14729f0e33ebecf5165a2bdb38.jpg

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You have to sand it some in order for the Minwax to be able to soak in....... You have to try it by applying a layer and wait to dry...... If not remove it with mineral spirits.......

It did help the Minikin V2 Kodama..
991e2b1dc7e5c0fb110d84f136509539.jpg

Should I lightly sand or micro mesh it in between layers?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny can I use you as a reference for that FB group?
You can bring them to our thread and let the people read from the beginning and get involved..... You know me If I can help I will....

Anyone can start reading this thread already and become a pro just reading what we have accomplished as a team on this thread.......

VU Sponsors