Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a little Java DNA 75 chip

http://www.rnvdesigns.com/products/lil-java-#.XbEaA_llCn4

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Looks like mine, but single 18650.
b72ba5bc4e7e82743334d4ceef371b50.jpg

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No wonder Manny. I suppose if you saw it you would have told me so, duh. you are good man. Yeah jinx'd I am hard on VA. they were way less than nice to me for no good reason. I asked nothing of them. Yet, I continue to buy one after the other of theirs. So I kind of have a right to run my mouth. Or not. depends on how you look at it. if it upsets you I will keep it cool, okay? Any way you cut it, yours is much nicer. I of course see no flaws but that is not exactly a macro picture either. It looks splendid from that vantage point, which is as close as anyone would really ever get anyhow. You did one heck of a job.

So, Manny. Advice time please. That is "cheap" to me. any reason I should not take it? how do I know the condition/packaging? what about shipping? I have no clue where that is but I do have a customs broker luckily. Still, if shipping is $1,000 not really worth it LOL. I like the way it looks! right place, right time? Or you already knew about it? That does not seem to be FB Can I buy it myself if you advise me it is Kosher? I would honestly rather not hassle you Brother. Yours is still way nicer. Your SS are all nicer than mine, but hey you waited. I took all the "rejects". So no wonder there. I am happy with what I have. so few people have this stuff to begin with. Manny, just if you can please advise my questions on that Java and anything else you might think of. first and foremost, It is not a known scam? thank you sir! I do not mean to be a dick, okay. lose $430 big deal. lose my identity, very big deal! get it LOL. I might not be here tomorrow. maybe. Pain bad. have consult for major surgery Monday. If I am not here a while I am not gone just recovering. I will tell Keth to sign im. It is always unique at the hospital when I have my own nurse but the hospital has nurses as well! they take turns stepping on each others feet! Obviously my loyalty lies with Keith. I really do not care the nurses at the hospital. It takes them 3 hours to bring you a water. Keith will have it there in under 1 minute. So fuckrm. Well, this is rather unfortunate at my age. Cannot vape in Hospital but you know I will :)

Just please tell me on that Java. fucker is too cheap!then again, you gave away your duke? Maybe I do not know "real" prices". Oh well.
Good night for real this time! I am hurting so bad..... I do not mean to be an ass, just don't feel any good. I apologize if I am being a dick I can't even see now. Unplugging this

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man; they have the brand new model liked now for under $8'00 usd. Is that site legit? I take it I can order there on my own? Where in the world is that? Shipping? Sorry many questions!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yeah jinx'd I am hard on VA. they were way less than nice to me for no good reason. I asked nothing of them. Yet, I continue to buy one after the other of theirs. So I kind of have a right to run my mouth. Or not. depends on how you look at it.

if it upsets you I will keep it cool, okay?

Any way you cut it, yours is much nicer. I of course see no flaws but that is not exactly a macro picture either. It looks splendid from that vantage point, which is as close as anyone would really ever get anyhow. You did one heck of a job.

i can understand you being pissed at VA. but, imo, the mods themselves are pretty nice with quality components.

nah, doesn't upset me, i'm just say'n.

most of the flaws are inside. looking back, i could have done a better job of making the box. the top and bottom. i tested some paint, and it held up pretty well. but when i did this coat, it isn't lasting. i am looking into Cerakoat. i ordered a sample from them, took a long time to get here. but yeah, when just using it as a mod, in hand, it look great, and thats all that matters. sides it working correctly.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jinx'd, I do think VA used to use better quality blocks but labor is same good quality as of now at least.. that is just my observance. My bashing them is honestly personal and nothing else. So let that be known. They have been cool to everyone else AFAIK. I have no idea how I rubbed them the wrong way but obviously I did. Some people are touchy. You can say anything to me. .I do not mind. Heck I never even meant to offend them. so, that is the story. In all fairness, I just think they are expensive, okay? you can get perhaps nicer custom mods for 6 bills. Whatever, I will stop disrespecting them so much.

Cerakoat is stronger than you need for a Mod LOL. that is an industrial floor finish! It certainly looks the part right now! Just be careful not to "overdo" it and mess it up!

I am waiting for Manny to tell me if that site is legit and about shipping from there. If it is all good, I will get the new one I like better. then, Damn I have a mozaic! Never thought I would. I just ask you many, would you get the Java instead because it Is more his "classic" Mod or go to the future? that is, if everything else is okay over there. I have no clue who those folks are. Thank you

I was on a phone last post. You can imagine how that went for me!

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, that is actually marcin's own website! not so hard to get after all! I only imagine 100% legit. manny, you need not answer any of my questions now! I know the shipping cost and everything! shipping is very reasonable too! this guy is great. so, go figure I want the most expensive one he has, but 11 grand USD? take a look? should I just get that Mini java for $530? I do not always need to go crazy with everything just to prove I can. it is stupid already really IMO. just look, it's worth 11 grand? Unless I screwed up the math. I must have? How could it be that much? someone please check for me :)
http://www.rnvdesigns.com/products/uncensored-mod-#.XbHH4uTsbRY

I am just in such misery right now, cannot think. sorry folks.

I have to go lie down. having major surgery real soon. Keith will check in here. you know I love this cold steel and I only paid like $23! Just goes to show what you paid means nothing! I really need to learn that lesson!

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Duh! It is $1,100! Far cry there Gorgon. Indonesia Dollar is less than 9 cents of US Dollar. Told you I am not feeling good. I will wait and let you folks pick me one from his website. I value your guy's opinion right now more than I value my own. Not in general, I am just down. I am not sure Y'all even know what happened to me? On the 13TH. of October my neck "collapsed" on itself. Feeding and breathing tubes in. Waiting for surgery. Not sure why this happened other than just aged. It is kind of funny though, it looks like I have no neck now! It hurts beyond belief and they gave me the strongest medicine there is. Please don't worry. They will fix it I am sure. Sorry I was being a dick. I just don't feel good. I will be back here later. Please try to make me happier and pick a Mod from Marcin. If you think the Mini Java still, that is absolutely fine. No, it is not like Manny's but I would be proud to own any of Marcin's! All this time, they were sitting right there and I did not even know! Many people, indeed actually wish to wait for exactly what they want. I personally prefer "off the shelf". If you can even call this that. Thanks folks

Edit: getting the lil' Java. I like it best. Manny knows his stuff! Other ones, DNA 60 and/or 22MM ATTY no go for me. Really do not care for the expensive one all that much either! go figure.

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
get well there Todd :)

lil java. fuck, idk what one that is. but he has some beautiful shit there ! post a link of yours.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thanks Bro. that is the one I want. see, for $150 less than a duke II don't you think something like that is nicer? that is all I am sayin'. overpriced.
You pay for a name, that is a given. Just like Nike brand for instance. so that is under $500USD in my hands. I just had a big setback. long story. I will probably muster up the courage to order it this evening. I mean if I just lost a fortune what is $500for my pleasure? fuckit.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
thanks Bro. that is the one I want. see, for $150 less than a duke II don't you think something like that is nicer? that is all I am sayin'. overpriced.
You pay for a name, that is a given. Just like Nike brand for instance. so that is under $500USD in my hands. I just had a big setback. long story. I will probably muster up the courage to order it this evening. I mean if I just lost a fortune what is $500for my pleasure? fuckit.

if i was "you" i would order 3-4 of those on that site! no shit. when you opened that box you would feel like a million bucks !

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Mozaic Company is in Indonesia. Packaging is the same as mine...... There is only one available..... As the buy option I sent you ....

Most of these are custom order and they pay $500 at time of order, once completed the customer pays the balance.....

If they turn it down, Mozaic keeps the deposit and sells the mod to recoup the balance.....

Shipping is high, they use DHL Express....... Mozaic is legit..... I paid almost $1,000 for my Java.....

http://www.rnvdesigns.com/products/lil-java-#.XbKFwBhlCn4

145210777abfee6c2ab031404abf54d1.jpg
bf616be3cfccc224e3781ac075e754a8.jpg

61afc41ba710fcfe0f62d39039c5f8c2.jpg

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, what I see there is not actually "physically available" for immediate shipment? He has to go wait for orders and then build it? it is not a "product sitting on his shelf right now"? I must have misunderstood. if that is the case it is exactly what it was to begin with. I thought I had just stumbled upon ones that were already "completed, and "ready to go out of his door". this is not the case? If so, not for me then, back to square one. No wonder you said you never see a Mozaic for sale! If he had all of these for sale, obviously you would be aware of it DuH! Hey, jinx'd I did not mean to be a jerk. Looks like I am not even getting "one" of them. I will stick to solar Storms. they are nice and for some reason people are often selling them in like new condition for way less than they just paid! they are plenty good enough for me in a a 1x18650. a 1x18650 does not do much for me but at least it has a DNA75C.Thank you for trying Manny, I guess I just misunderstood this. Oh well. Hey, no hard feelings anyone. you all know I talk a bunch of shit but when it comes down to it my heart is in the right place. Or so I would hope.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
if they don't have any "ready to go', that is a bad business model. and "give me money, then i will make it. if you don't like it, i keep your money" = fuck that. but apparently its working for him.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am not entirely sure. I am confused. I do not know if the thing is physically in his possession as we speak. Or if it is an "example" of his work as Manny seems to insinuate here. If it is in fact not available, he will debit me now and take months to deliver. Indeed, that is very wrong. In fact after several weeks I would file a credit dispute, so you can see why I can I do not wish to be involved In such a thing in the first place. Everything about that website leads one to believe the products are "in stock" for quick shipping, no? It certainly does not state otherwise. I feel the best practice is to right now politely email him and simply ask him if he products are in stock for immediate delivery. I see nothing offensive about that Although, like with VA you never know what is the wrong thing to tell someone. Especially an "artist" type! They tend to wear their heart on their sleeve. I do not feel bad for VA in the least. Not sure what I even did. I am mad how they treated me. Plus the blocks are not as good as 5+ years ago. That is all. I am not going to mention anyone here to this guy, just in case.... here goes.... You and I, Oh, inx'd we think a lot alike. if we started a business it would be bound to succeed! Way to old for that though :)

OH, VGOD stepped up to the plate! they are also a 100% standup company! they now have a huge customer for life. Well, shit I just spent over 6 grand there in 2019. they just sent me 150 coils free of charge! I profoundly thanked them! they certainly did not have to do that. I asked for 40. then you have Phil at stab wood Uk, #1 Gentleman! Of course, companies like VA on the flip-side. can't win them all! does not matter, VA still gets their money from me. I have purchased 5 since them already from Phil. It is because of Phil not VA and I would never, ever send that junk back to him either! It is plain to see for instance old duke Vs. new duke. Old duke was much nicer. speaking of which if I ever did wait 6-8 months for a ModI want it to my specifications then! not what it says is "on the shelf" because it is in fact not on the shelf at all! that seems really fishy to meif it id indeed true too. I must go find out at this moment. BBL....

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That actually looks a bit like the one I was vaping earlier today! It was direct from VA too. 100% Stabwood, no resin. It was obviously a better block. That and I waxed it. It was much lighter in color until 5 coats of wax. I think that particular one is the best example VA has made in a few years. Of course I have not seen them all. Don't get me wrong though, yours is still nicer! I am surprised the "silkscreen" did not rub off of the plate too. At least that is good to know. It is very nice jinx'd. You did one heck of a job. Hats off to you!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
that isn't silkscreen. its laser etched, then coated black. idk just how deep it is, but it ain't much, .002 perhaps.
put yours under that fancy pants scope you have.

i layed 3000 sandpaper flat on my bench, then went at it.

thanx Todd, means a lot coming from you :)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, what I see there is not actually "physically available" for immediate shipment? He has to go wait for orders and then build it? it is not a "product sitting on his shelf right now"? I must have misunderstood. if that is the case it is exactly what it was to begin with. I thought I had just stumbled upon ones that were already "completed, and "ready to go out of his door". this is not the case? If so, not for me then, back to square one. No wonder you said you never see a Mozaic for sale! If he had all of these for sale, obviously you would be aware of it DuH! Hey, jinx'd I did not mean to be a jerk. Looks like I am not even getting "one" of them. I will stick to solar Storms. they are nice and for some reason people are often selling them in like new condition for way less than they just paid! they are plenty good enough for me in a a 1x18650. a 1x18650 does not do much for me but at least it has a DNA75C.Thank you for trying Manny, I guess I just misunderstood this. Oh well. Hey, no hard feelings anyone. you all know I talk a bunch of shit but when it comes down to it my heart is in the right place. Or so I would hope.
As I mentioned before..... You pay the guy half for the mod up front or he doesn't start the project ......

After the mod is completed you have to pay the balance of the what is owed ..... Or he doesn't ship it..... He gives 30 days to complete the transaction.

If the person who ordered the mod doesn't pay the balance he looses the deposit...... (Then he puts it up for sale on his site for the balance.) That happens once or twice a year......

He messages me and tells me, I put a mod up on the site that's for sale..... And I sent the link to you...... So it won't be long before it's sold........

So these mods are never available for sale...... The one you see is lucky to be there......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I secured it hours ago. he has actually had that one up there for over a year he told me, for some reason no one wanted it! Paypal conversion was in my favor luckily. that was really not a lot for what it is. well under 4500USD with shipping! I did not actually want he more expensive one because my VGOD will not fit on it and it is the only tank I use. Plus I honestly thought he Lil' Java was the nicest one. I take it the "Lil'" is a bit smaller than yours, Manny with 1x18650? Of course does not run nearly as long. Although DNA75 is a bit more efficient than 485J. Still does not make up for "twice" the MAH! Ahh, another nice little Mod!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
so, you got the LIL Java ? and not the one Manny posted ? $450 ?
thats is a DNA75, not a 75c. idk how efficient that chip is, but the 75c kinda sucks.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, it is a DNA75. The DNA75 was much more Efficient than the "C". Still, on just one 18650 do not expect long. I did not want the DNA 60 or the Mod that can only take a 22MM ATTY. so luckily I talked myself out of the one that would have costed me $1,030 with conversation per Paypal. which was his most expensive one on there. I honestly liked the 'Lil java best that Manny picked, which is the one that I got. It came to about $492 with express shipping in 3 days! Paypal's conversation over there is in our favor right now. It should have been about $518! Hardly any big deal though. It is the one Manny posted "'Lil java". The 75C does look cool, but yes it does kind of suck for run time.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just typing "gorgin27" with an "I" to login. Thought they banned me. Phew. I mainly just did not want you folks to think I had finally bit it. Not doing good though. Meeting about surgery with head Neuro surgeon Monday.

Manny, Two questions Please. First one maybe serious but OT? I am now reported that since 2Pm in main residence all 11 sump pits filling and pumping every 30 seconds non stop. Hardly raining. They barely work that hard on 500 year rain here. Each one has dual 240V 16.5HP pumps. One on battery. Not that Ace in the hole joke. A leak somewhere?

Next, you can please tell me once Marcin' actually has shipped the item how many days until you receive it? Assuming Customs does not fuck with it?
See, I do ask the wrong shit. I said, since you had it over a year maybe you give me 10% off would make me very happy? At least he was cool! Of course he turned me down, but politely so. New guy of mine to do business with. Do you realize how many Manny and I have obtained after we both vowed not to purchase any more this year LOL? So, Manny you sell them all to get the bike and then just go buy new ones HAHA, That's how it is done my Brother! Jinx'd will just build his own 10x as good as the ones we buy online! I wish Marcin' with the battery "pipe" exposed could take 24-25MM ATTY. That is my favorite kind in 1x18650. I had to talk myself out of his "expensive" one because of that. He told me soon he will use the DNA75"C". Soon? It is old news already! Regular 60,75 are discontinued. So is SX350J,SX450J AFAIK. He must have stockpiled these then. Probably being smart and running out before he makes an "investment" in more "trays" of boards. He sure is a larger operation than I thought however. The quality is impeccable. Obviously above anything production and easily exceeding Epsilon as well. I take it Java SR., if we mat agree to call him that from now in is indeed your most cherished Mod to date Manny? It just seems pretty obvious from you :) I like nine is smaller(at the expense of runtime) but the proof is in the details. Yours is dressed to the 9's. Mine is like the Busboy, and yours like the Multiple Emmy winner of the night! As I said, I am still proud to have any of his works. eventually maybe I will have enough that that they are mundane to me to the point that I do not mind waiting for something "bespoke" for myself.. we shall see .Nah, I swear I cannot wait 1h minutes for dinner without my hand in the chips! Some people just never grow up in certain respects. Fruitless trying now. Now, I am just "jonesing" for my "'Lil Java"!

So, jinxd I have not used that VA I had you post the pictures of(albeit bad) for about 5 days right now. It was brand new when I gave you those photos. Right after that I hit it with 5 coats of synthetic spray wax. then in the following few days proceeding to slay her E-juice. Now It has sat about 5 days again, and nearly lightened to "as new"! Odd transformation. Obviously Stabwood is much porous than manufactures would like us to think. Sucking up any and everything and turning itself into a liquid body or close proximity hereof. These things are fragile and should be treated accordingly. Especially given their usual price premiums.

I figure this 100% Stabwood VA block is good deal better than the one I "gave" to you jinx'd. So, a few more "cycles" of this wax-on-wax-off treatment should garner the Mod a good Medium hue. Which is what it came with and I had wished for in the first place. Or, of course it just falls apart yet again. The block is an entirely different species of wood and there is no resin present to shrink so I hope for the best.

So jnnxd, You do not like the DNA75C? You must like the 250C then? Best darn chip out there imo, but I agree it is time for a new one already!

Manny, just Please try to answer on "pumps" before disaster here!

Sorry for such long post folks. took my mind off the pain!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I was just typing "gorgin27" with an "I" to login. Thought they banned me. Phew. I mainly just did not want you folks to think I had finally bit it. Not doing good though. Meeting about surgery with head Neuro surgeon Monday.

Manny, Two questions Please. First one maybe serious but OT? I am now reported that since 2Pm in main residence all 11 sump pits filling and pumping every 30 seconds non stop. Hardly raining. They barely work that hard on 500 year rain here. Each one has dual 240V 16.5HP pumps. One on battery. Not that Ace in the hole joke. A leak somewhere?

Sorry for such long post folks. took my mind off the pain!

good luck at the Doc Todd. tell him to fix you up, or i will BustaCap in his ass :giggle:

your pumps. it rained a lot here yerterday. maybe you got more rain than you think.
but you can do this. put out an allert that ALL water is to be shut off at ? PM. have someone go monitor the meter. 5 mins(or whatever works for you) before said shut off, put out allert for shut off. all water shut off, have the meter read.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Next, you can please tell me once Marcin' actually has shipped the item how many days until you receive it? Assuming Customs does not fuck with it?
See, I do ask the wrong shit. I said, since you had it over a year maybe you give me 10% off would make me very happy? At least he was cool! Of course he turned me down, but politely so. New guy of mine to do business with. Do you realize how many Manny and I have obtained after we both vowed not to purchase any more this year LOL? So, Manny you sell them all to get the bike and then just go buy new ones HAHA, That's how it is done my Brother! Jinx'd will just build his own 10x as good as the ones we buy online! I wish Marcin' with the battery "pipe" exposed could take 24-25MM ATTY. That is my favorite kind in 1x18650. I had to talk myself out of his "expensive" one because of that. He told me soon he will use the DNA75"C". Soon? It is old news already! Regular 60,75 are discontinued. So is SX350J,SX450J AFAIK. He must have stockpiled these then. Probably being smart and running out before he makes an "investment" in more "trays" of boards. He sure is a larger operation than I thought however. The quality is impeccable. Obviously above anything production and easily exceeding Epsilon as well. I take it Java SR., if we mat agree to call him that from now in is indeed your most cherished Mod to date Manny? It just seems pretty obvious from you :) I like nine is smaller(at the expense of runtime) but the proof is in the details. Yours is dressed to the 9's. Mine is like the Busboy, and yours like the Multiple Emmy winner of the night! As I said, I am still proud to have any of his works. eventually maybe I will have enough that that they are mundane to me to the point that I do not mind waiting for something "bespoke" for myself.. we shall see .Nah, I swear I cannot wait 1h minutes for dinner without my hand in the chips! Some people just never grow up in certain respects. Fruitless trying now. Now, I am just "jonesing" for my "'Lil Java"!

i bet he uses air, so i bet you get it soon. no 2 week+ fasttech shit.

if you like that battery tube mod, ask him if he will modify it for you. i know he can, and i bet he will. wouldn't take much and would look just as nice.

i will bet that his "operation" is not as big as you think. the machines needed are not large at all, i could fit them in my garaage easy.
and once "tooled up" it wouldn't take long to make 20 mods.

"hands in the chips" i am the same way ! man, i just LOVE a good burrito !

jonesing, lol, i have not heard that in a long time. most people don't even know what it means.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I figure this 100% Stabwood VA block is good deal better than the one I "gave" to you jinx'd. So, a few more "cycles" of this wax-on-wax-off treatment should garner the Mod a good Medium hue. Which is what it came with and I had wished for in the first place. Or, of course it just falls apart yet again. The block is an entirely different species of wood and there is no resin present to shrink so I hope for the best.

So jnnxd, You do not like the DNA75C? You must like the 250C then? Best darn chip out there imo, but I agree it is time for a new one already!

stab is porous, just the way it is. the resin doesn't shrink, but the wood does expand when moisture gets in it for a while. just like regular wood does.

i like the 75c, but its a power hog. i like the 250c more, but it needs more batterys. and these nicer mods are nicer with just one battery. so, pick your Poison. yes, it is time for a new one.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been busy out in the desert without any form of communication......

Going to start some gold prospecting ......ha
45f9ad2107312ebcc8f333b78de066fa.jpg
3cda4b56ff1a1e31b1f22a618f4e6e1f.jpg
a893c83b6553350bfb7bf0f877536d7d.jpg
8a139361e5f2fce991b8ed2570e3f31f.jpg

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Talk to you folks after Doctor tomorrow. I hope not really bad news. of course I do not "shoot" the Doctor. lol. He is there to help me!
No meters, only wells. I think something sprung a leak underground. no rain at all tday. they tell me all pumping like mad. great. Well, at least no flood.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How was your doctor's visit Todd......?

a buddy of mine in Metairie Louisiana drives a barge and sent me this picture yesterday and within minutes took out the last boat on the left side.

Now he messaged me and says he might get fired for implementing $180k in damages to both boats.....
87370b7e7dd214e76584d1a31689d2f3.jpg

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No pics yet, but my Paranormal 250c arrived today.

I played with it for a few minutes and still can't figure out the Replay Mode features. SS316L coils.

And for those who use them, do you use the Replay mode or Wattage/TC/ whatever else?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No pics yet, but my Paranormal 250c arrived today.

I played with it for a few minutes and still can't figure out the Replay Mode features. SS316L coils.

And for those who use them, do you use the Replay mode or Wattage/TC/ whatever else?
Replay is the only thing really to use..... Once you find a setting you like put on replay and it will hit the same forever.

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Replay is the only thing really to use..... Once you find a setting you like put on replay and it will hit the same forever.

Thanks. I’ll try it more at work tomorrow. Seems to be hitting like a boss. Shit, is this the most elegant non-custom mod ever? I wouldn’t call my HexOhm sexy but it has a unique look.

I’m also shocked at how light the Paranormal is, not that I care about weight.

I grabbed my brass Redemption because it was the closest :)

1e4fb96679e980206248b4d663e8f50a.jpg

8e9e35ae889556c4f155c2d139371252.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks. I’ll try it more at work tomorrow. Seems to be hitting like a boss. Shit, is this the most elegant non-custom mod ever? I wouldn’t call my HexOhm sexy but it has a unique look.

I’m also shocked at how light the Paranormal is, not that I care about weight.

I grabbed my brass Redemption because it was the closest :)

1e4fb96679e980206248b4d663e8f50a.jpg

8e9e35ae889556c4f155c2d139371252.jpg
Looks very elegant ! Nice find....

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fucking assholes. got lost in huge building. no one knows their ass from a whole in the ground. by the time I got to his unit he had left already. rescheduled for Thursday I think. At least this Doctor is cool. missed other doctor, she said fuck you go see someone else. so much pain, nuts. That 75c really does not last. Paranormal would be a great size 2x18650 stabwood. I guess they cannot make them that small.

Jinx'd he can't just cover up the tube. I like the tube. the issue is the deck is 22mm. I need a 25mm deck. Entire new custom Mod. I am happy with what I got for a good price. I do not wish to custom order. MY atty is about only 24mm but do not want any overhang, those will "jam" on anything bigger than 22mm though due to the 18650 pipe. I like the colors on mine better anyways,. wonder when I will get it.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
fucking assholes. got lost in huge building. no one knows their ass from a whole in the ground. by the time I got to his unit he had left already. rescheduled for Thursday I think. At least this Doctor is cool. missed other doctor, she said fuck you go see someone else. so much pain, nuts. That 75c really does not last.

Paranormal would be a great size 2x18650 stabwood. I guess they cannot make them that small.

Jinx'd he can't just cover up the tube. I like the tube. the issue is the deck is 22mm. I need a 25mm deck. Entire new custom Mod. I am happy with what I got for a good price. I do not wish to custom order. MY atty is about only 24mm but do not want any overhang, those will "jam" on anything bigger than 22mm though due to the 18650 pipe. I like the colors on mine better anyways,. wonder when I will get it.

do you want me to Busta-Cap in his ass ?

VA did make a mod that size. well, i assume its a 2x18650 by the size, but it gives no description.
https://viciousantonline.com/product/primo-dual-251/

Todd. i'm not talking about covering the tube. i am talking widening the 510 area so a large tank can fit on it.
i know it can be done..... i bet you will have your new one soon.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
do you want me to Busta-Cap in his ass ?

VA did make a mod that size. well, i assume its a 2x18650 by the size, but it gives no description.
https://viciousantonline.com/product/primo-dual-251/

Todd. i'm not talking about covering the tube. i am talking widening the 510 area so a large tank can fit on it.
i know it can be done..... i bet you will have your new one soon.
Yeah but that double is a box .... I had one and felt horrible in the hand.

It's a square box 60mm x 90mm ........

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yeah but that double is a box .... I had one and felt horrible in the hand.

It's a square box 60mm x 90mm ........

have you ever had a Paranormal ? looks to be about the same to me. and these are not bad, to me.
but i do agree. these 1 battery mods feel better.
except for the G-Class !

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
have you ever had a Paranormal ? looks to be about the same to me. and these are not bad, to me.
but i do agree. these 1 battery mods feel better.
except for the G-Class !
The Paranormal has a rounder fit in the hand .....

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
They did a grand opening, but as we drive by every day the place is still under construction ?

Had White Castle before, frozen from the supermarket.....

no kidding. the (fake) news said they were open.

yeah, i get those sometimes. i just microwave them. they are not bad. but not as good as from a real WC.
junk food, but sometimes enjoyable.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no kidding. the (fake) news said they were open.

yeah, i get those sometimes. i just microwave them. they are not bad. but not as good as from a real WC.
junk food, but sometimes enjoyable.
They did a ribbon cutting ceremony...... But still the haven't completed the landscaping, and exterior touch up.....

You know they want to open and start pumping out mini burgers with juicy onions and the place ain't completed yet....

VU Sponsors