Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So have you tried the 75? That would be pushing it to the limit! I’m vaping all day too, but I’m using 85-100w mods at @35-38w.
If your vaping at 35 to 38 watts than the DNA75C would be fine, great board, just wish is was more efficient. The DNA75C is about 85% efficient, compare that to the DNA250C at about 98% efficient. They both vape the same at 35 to 40 watts, the DNA250C just uses the batteries more efficiently.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Added to my stab collection, nice mod, wish it had a DNA250C though.

My next stab is gonna be the Hammer of God, can't wait until it is released.
c69e6cd87e3f0b5b85554bb741b2b4f7.jpg
da09d77dcdf7582895a808de027ac437.jpg
00b9ee44cd66e696936814e2b8cc0004.jpg
463a6955599462cd7fbf1732ba30f311.jpg
573bbe0b53e2a27c2c329891c22ffe74.jpg
6e2de75ff021eb3b8e31f62386879d1a.jpg

Beautiful mod. The color pattern is great. Wow, amazing stab blocks.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If your vaping at 35 to 38 watts than the DNA75C would be fine, great board, just wish is was more efficient. The DNA75C is about 85% efficient, compare that to the DNA250C at about 98% efficient. They both vape the same at 35 to 40 watts, the DNA250C just uses the batteries more efficiently.

I’ll have to check the price difference. These are for a vape ban mod. I want something that’s good and that will last. But maybe we’ll be able to get stuff from the UK.
I’m guessing they use 21700’s, which is way better than the single 18650’s I’m using.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That joke actually did make me LOL for real! Never heard that one before with amazement.

Mjag, what brand/model Mod is that? What is "Hammer of GOD"? There so many custom and I am not on FB. I refuse to wait for shit. Luckily I can and have picked up some perfectly used Solar Storms for less than new. They usually come in 3 days. Manny got me started. Thank you again Manny! I would love the Java but not waiting plus he may not even build that again. I can't even see his page. Epsilons page is public, not hidden.

So we did not go to a vape shop. At least not that one today again. The ColdSteel is just a ripoff of YIHI. Haze shitted on it. I like his style. He does not mince words. He is not in your face like Busardo. Although Busardo is much more technical if you really want to know shit. Then I have two original Dukes They are worth more right now. VA is building crap these days anyhow IMO. Plus I never use them. The thing Damn well should be 2x18650 that size IMO. Have no clue what they were thinking there. SS run time is a fine tradeoff for it's size. I have a 250C 3x18650 Rebel. It is outstanding quality. Yeah, the 75C is very inefficient buck/boost. However I am vaping at 16 watts! It makes no difference there. Manny, just do not forget your battery in a SX450J! It will suck it to zero volts Otherwise I like that chip too. The Punk mini, indeed is not so mini. The full size Punk was simply just too big and heavy for me. Plus I thought the mini was nicer anyways. Shit, I paid $24 for it, who cares. I can get that kind of stuff wholesale.

I did not know the bike was 12 years old and it was that much money! How much is a brand new one like that? Damn!

Not to be a dick but make an entirely different point. Our place is nicer than Trump's in Florida. Absolutely anyone is welcome here! I do not care if you have not had a shower in 10 years! We will provide you one, and a hot meal too!

Now I have a nasal drip down my throat from vaping so much! Ahh, that is nasty.

Okay, while all the kitchen staff are hard at work we are going out to dinner again, HAHA. Talk about waste of resources. Well, plenty of people will go chow here in 1/2 hour regardless. We, just want much shitier food. Probably go to Pappa John's. I get no cheese or meat and all the veggies.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, I see Hammer of GOD 4.1. I hate using the word "GOD" that way but that is just me. Anyways, that is most certainly not for me! That motherfucker would blow my ass right down to Hell! That is crazy dangerous if you do not know exactly what you are doing with it. Anyways, Mjag what is the Stabwood one you posted? Looks like an Asmodus.

So Asmodus parted way's with Ultroner? What are they repping now? They do not have their own product, unless something has changed. I will go check out their website right now.....

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just looked at Asmodus Eos mods, and they’re cheaper than the Rebel. I like the Colossal I have so maybe I’ll get another mod from Asmodus. Just not sure which one. :choices:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, I see Hammer of GOD 4.1. I hate using the word "GOD" that way but that is just me. Anyways, that is most certainly not for me! That motherfucker would blow my ass right down to Hell! That is crazy dangerous if you do not know exactly what you are doing with it. Anyways, Mjag what is the Stabwood one you posted? Looks like an Asmodus.

So Asmodus parted way's with Ultroner? What are they repping now? They do not have their own product, unless something has changed. I will go check out their website right now.....
Yeah, it is a serious mech, not for beginners. I have never wanted one before until I saw there new stabs coming out. It is series parallel mech so that means builds 0.40 and up to be safe. Still not sure if I will get one, depends on the price, I do prefer regulated mods but love using my mechs from time to time.

I think it was always just a collaboration with Asmodus and Ultroner. Either way it is a beautiful mod, I got mine from that stabwood website in the UK were you can pick the exact mod you want. Was more expensive that way but I don't do random if paying over a certain amount. Simple mod, no TC, just watts, volts or bypass. The finish of the wood and stainless steel is perfect and will hold up to 28mm without overhang.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That joke actually did make me LOL for real! Never heard that one before with amazement.

Mjag, what brand/model Mod is that? What is "Hammer of GOD"? There so many custom and I am not on FB. I refuse to wait for shit. Luckily I can and have picked up some perfectly used Solar Storms for less than new. They usually come in 3 days. Manny got me started. Thank you again Manny! I would love the Java but not waiting plus he may not even build that again. I can't even see his page. Epsilons page is public, not hidden.

So we did not go to a vape shop. At least not that one today again. The ColdSteel is just a ripoff of YIHI. Haze shitted on it. I like his style. He does not mince words. He is not in your face like Busardo. Although Busardo is much more technical if you really want to know shit. Then I have two original Dukes They are worth more right now. VA is building crap these days anyhow IMO. Plus I never use them. The thing Damn well should be 2x18650 that size IMO. Have no clue what they were thinking there. SS run time is a fine tradeoff for it's size. I have a 250C 3x18650 Rebel. It is outstanding quality. Yeah, the 75C is very inefficient buck/boost. However I am vaping at 16 watts! It makes no difference there. Manny, just do not forget your battery in a SX450J! It will suck it to zero volts Otherwise I like that chip too. The Punk mini, indeed is not so mini. The full size Punk was simply just too big and heavy for me. Plus I thought the mini was nicer anyways. Shit, I paid $24 for it, who cares. I can get that kind of stuff wholesale.

I did not know the bike was 12 years old and it was that much money! How much is a brand new one like that? Damn!

Not to be a dick but make an entirely different point. Our place is nicer than Trump's in Florida. Absolutely anyone is welcome here! I do not care if you have not had a shower in 10 years! We will provide you one, and a hot meal too!

Now I have a nasal drip down my throat from vaping so much! Ahh, that is nasty.

Okay, while all the kitchen staff are hard at work we are going out to dinner again, HAHA. Talk about waste of resources. Well, plenty of people will go chow here in 1/2 hour regardless. We, just want much shitier food. Probably go to Pappa John's. I get no cheese or meat and all the veggies.
Yeah man, that Mozaic dude is very very stupid..... Most of his mods are purchased from Thailand, Singapore, Japan......

There might be a handful in the USA...... Whenever I need cash bad .... I have a couple that made me some serious offers in the Mozaic group ....

I said nope .....ha ha
ef593039e6566babbb805399856a8a7d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Man I bought (2) the first version simply caught on fire....Started venting

The second lasted a week before she started pulsing all fucked up (PWM) went South.

Maybe they changed something because I was on a PWM group and everyone had an issue .... From the fire button to firing by itself. .....

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny, what exactly blew up? I do not catch you on that?

Asmodus is still only selling Ultroner as far as I can see.....
If you want something to last a ban get the Rebel. Stabwood is not it.

I fully endorse Stabwood UK. Phil is one heck of a guy. I have purchased over 35 Mods from him already.
Honestly, the Java is the best Mod I have ever seen. I really hope you never have to sell that one. Plus Ninja turtles are the shit, to top it off. That thing is incredible.

I should have got the punk 86. Small, but if the threads are no good..... That probably would have cost me less than $15. I wanted the nano but hey were backordered from China. The full-size Punk is huge and a brick. Plus, the mini seems better built anyhow. Strange. Who cares, it was 25 bucks. A good retail price is about $45 on it. I would not pay more than that. These are not custom Stabwood Mods here.

Glad I did not get the ColdSteel(junk) or the new Duke(1x18650, perhaps junk as well).. Drop that on a VA today, the way they are cutting corners. Screw that. Companies get to a point, their quality drops off with production demands ramp up. Much happier with my original Dukes, I do not even use. I have the big Variant too. 4 Cell LI-PO. I keep a charge on it. I can get batteries though.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The threads on the Punk 86 are fine, they’re just not as smooth as I expected. I expected something along the lines of my Nunchakus but it wasn’t that well finished. But it works and looks great.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

The second lasted a week before she started pulsing all fucked up (PWM) went South.

Maybe they changed something because I was on a PWM group and everyone had an issue .... From the fire button to firing by itself. .....

Were you able to send it back or get a refund? That’s really crazy dangerous!

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Are you talking about the HOG? There mechs, not PWM unless they made a special PWM version at one time

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you talking about the HOG? There mechs, not PWM unless they made a special PWM version at one time

The square one with (4) batteries...... I'm pretty sure it was the Hammer of God, had to put the (4) batteries in different directions and couldn't lock the power button and it would fire in your pocket .....

this was maybe 2 to 2 1/2 years ago.....when I was into Lipos and 400 watts.

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Were you able to send it back or get a refund? That’s really crazy dangerous!
These builders don't care.... They are interested in selling.....

I have always thrown my shit out when it doesn't work......

They want you to ship it, wait weeks and if it's China forget it..... It takes months of waiting and waiting and no replies and bull shit and questions..... No time for interviews, give me a new mod and if not fuck you...

I don't have the patience for that shit.......

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
These builders don't care.... They are interested in selling.....

I have always thrown my shit out when it doesn't work......

They want you to ship it, wait weeks and if it's China forget it..... It takes months of waiting and waiting and no replies and bull shit and questions..... No time for interviews, give me a new mod and if not fuck you...

I don't have the patience for that shit.......

Sorry, I forgot for a minute that it’s China we’re dealing with, and other people who don’t give a dang.
It’s sounds like what would happen if you asked Smok for a replacement! My built in obsolescence kicked in, Smok. I’d like a new mod please.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guess I did right the first time. If I trust Jai Haze that is. I tend to. He really liked the Punk mini. He felt the full-size punk was too large and heavy as did I. He also pretty much hated the EHPro ColdSteel. Glad I did not go to get that. The YIHI is obviously much nicer. Copy is the sincerest form of flattery. In this case, a lousy copy at that. He liked the Punk mini so much that he put a $180 RDTA ontop of it that is right up my alley! Have a look see. I have one but it is rather useless to me now. VGOD is fine with me now. Only 16W! Coils mostly do not last me. I have plenty of them though. I am enjoying the Punk mini. It jit's hard. It is a good little chip and a good "little" Mod. As I said, I did right the first time. Fuck spending $600 on a 1x18650 VA, They are nuts already over there. The Primo is much nicer IMO. The Duke, Knight.... you know how it is played. They price accordingly. I cannot wait for the "king" to drop!

So, check out this high end "Gorgon" RDTA:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Guess I did right the first time. If I trust Jai Haze that is. I tend to. He really liked the Punk mini. He felt the full-size punk was too large and heavy as did I. He also pretty much hated the EHPro ColdSteel. Glad I did not go to get that. The YIHI is obviously much nicer. Copy is the sincerest form of flattery. In this case, a lousy copy at that. He liked the Punk mini so much that he put a $180 RDTA ontop of it that is right up my alley! Have a look see. I have one but it is rather useless to me now. VGOD is fine with me now. Only 16W! Coils mostly do not last me. I have plenty of them though. I am enjoying the Punk mini. It jit's hard. It is a good little chip and a good "little" Mod. As I said, I did right the first time. Fuck spending $600 on a 1x18650 VA, They are nuts already over there. The Primo is much nicer IMO. The Duke, Knight.... you know how it is played. They price accordingly. I cannot wait for the "king" to drop!

So, check out this high end "Gorgon" RDTA:

is that how you gave yourself your name ?

that tank is pretty awesome, but looks like it could be a real pita. the music in that vid = KICK ASS !

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, I forgot for a minute that it’s China we’re dealing with, and other people who don’t give a dang.
It’s sounds like what would happen if you asked Smok for a replacement! My built in obsolescence kicked in, Smok. I’d like a new mod please.
Sometimes you call a 1-800 number and they put you on hold listening to that Kung Fu Grasshopper music, and after an hour on hold they hang up.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, my name was the first computer game with "graphics" ever written. It was never released to the public. They did not have the internet then so it was never "leaked" either. It remains gone forever now. Jinx'd, tighten the center screw on the Primo 21700 battery cap after you screw it on and it will make full contact and not get hot. Just barely tight. Overtighten and burst battery!

Well, I do not want a Mozaic after all. He does not use DNA(C) chips. All I prefer. If YIHI I prefer the SX-J350 V2 to the 450 too. For that money it must be a DNA color for me though. The Java is "chunkier" than the SS it looks like. Has to be. You still have the Osiris? That thing is huge.

Amazingly Jai Haze is a VA fanboy, yet he rated the Punk mini way higher than the Duke II!. Guess I did good there. It feels solid for the bit I paid. They should have stuck with the 26650 in the Duke II IMO. the 1x18650 was stupid. It is in fact smaller than the first one but not by much. They could have worked 2x in there I am sure. Look at the Paranormal. Plus the II is just not as nice as the first one. Glad I have the first ones then!

Jinx'd, should I have someone open this Primo at this point and make sure there is no juice in there? I do not think so. I think the wax did its job but just paranoid. I honestly think yours was just a dud. Even if wet it should not "ballooned" like that. It went off like a freaking grenade. Unusual. I soak them all with juice. Many untreated whatsoever. Never had such a catastrophic failure before. It was something with the wood, not just that It was soaking I am pretty sure. It was not even "drenched"? the Primo DNA75C is my favorite VA so far though. not counting the one that failed of course. this one is nicer anyways but yours is obviously a lot nicer. they do not dabble in blocks that good. there is nice, and really nice!

Piss me off when I wait on hold 2 hours, they pick up and hang up! Worse if they pick up and I am finally enjoying the song. Put me back on hold motherfucker! Worst though is inept tech support at places. Some better than others. Outsourcing to India is a company saying they do not give a shit about their customers!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No, my name was the first computer game with "graphics" ever written. It was never released to the public. They did not have the internet then so it was never "leaked" either. It remains gone forever now. Jinx'd, tighten the center screw on the Primo 21700 battery cap after you screw it on and it will make full contact and not get hot. Just barely tight. Overtighten and burst battery!

Well, I do not want a Mozaic after all. He does not use DNA(C) chips. All I prefer. If YIHI I prefer the SX-J350 V2 to the 450 too. For that money it must be a DNA color for me though. The Java is "chunkier" than the SS it looks like. Has to be. You still have the Osiris? That thing is huge.

Amazingly Jai Haze is a VA fanboy, yet he rated the Punk mini way higher than the Duke II!. Guess I did good there. It feels solid for the bit I paid. They should have stuck with the 26650 in the Duke II IMO. the 1x18650 was stupid. It is in fact smaller than the first one but not by much. They could have worked 2x in there I am sure. Look at the Paranormal. Plus the II is just not as nice as the first one. Glad I have the first ones then!

Jinx'd, should I have someone open this Primo at this point and make sure there is no juice in there? I do not think so. I think the wax did its job but just paranoid. I honestly think yours was just a dud. Even if wet it should not "ballooned" like that. It went off like a freaking grenade. Unusual. I soak them all with juice. Many untreated whatsoever. Never had such a catastrophic failure before. It was something with the wood, not just that It was soaking I am pretty sure. It was not even "drenched"? the Primo DNA75C is my favorite VA so far though. not counting the one that failed of course. this one is nicer anyways but yours is obviously a lot nicer. they do not dabble in blocks that good. there is nice, and really nice!

Piss me off when I wait on hold 2 hours, they pick up and hang up! Worse if they pick up and I am finally enjoying the song. Put me back on hold motherfucker! Worst though is inept tech support at places. Some better than others. Outsourcing to India is a company saying they do not give a shit about their customers!

Reading your posts is like reading a stream of consciousness story sometimes! I’m glad you like the Tesla. Feel good!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
No, my name was the first computer game with "graphics" ever written. It was never released to the public. They did not have the internet then so it was never "leaked" either. It remains gone forever now.

Jinx'd, should I have someone open this Primo at this point and make sure there is no juice in there? I do not think so. I think the wax did its job but just paranoid.

ok.

you can have some open it up easy enough = no battery=take bottom screws out = base will tilt out(but not off, wire) = remove the 2 screws under there, this will allow the faceplate to tip out. then you can see if anything is in there, but it may be hard to see = a Q-tip will pick up juise, so try that.

there ya go, now you know how to do it.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
ok.

you can have some open it up easy enough = no battery=take bottom screws out = base will tilt out(but not off, wire) = remove the 2 screws under there, this will allow the faceplate to tip out. then you can see if anything is in there, but it may be hard to see = a Q-tip will pick up juise, so try that.

there ya go, now you know how to do it.

I kinda got cross eyed after the base tilting thing!! Lol

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Installed a new 2019 Rinnai instant water heater........
08f06851bd0f29c6909a878593442e79.jpg
674f4bdb0e9414b18a23d489297813e4.jpg

So if vaping doesn’t get prohibited, you can have a magazine showing nice mods in cool locations. It actually looks great with the rusty pipes, Manny!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So if vaping doesn’t get prohibited, you can have a magazine showing nice mods in cool locations. It actually looks great with the rusty pipes, Manny!
Even if vaping get's prohibited I will still post images of my mods....... Ha

Fuck The FDA ......
a7cc75ac34c4e2a863302bcff6de4ce2.jpg

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven’t heard from her since las weekend, maybe the beginning of the week. I figured she was ECFing or selling stuff on Reddit.

no I was falling in my living room and breaking my right hip. Had to have surgery next morning with three very long screws to hold the femoral head back onto the femoral neck. I can’t put more that 50% weight on it for 4 weeks until next x rays. Having in home physical therapy three times a week and a visiting nurse two times. Fortunately for me my older sister from New Jersey was able to come and has been with me since I got discharged. She’ll need to be here until at least the 1st week of November when I get more x rays to see how well the bones have healed and if I can start putting more weight on my leg or need more therapy.

the whole thing sucks. It’s an incredibly slow recovery. I honestly can’t to much of anything for myself and I’m using a walker to get around the house slowly. I’m use to being independent and it’s very frustrating. Thanks god my sister has the patience of Job and a wonderful sense of humor.

prior to the infamous fall, I sold several mods and RBAs but now that all these bans are popping up I’m not seeking anything else unless it’s the SQ Mini Q Class I’d love to find a good home for it but I have no problem hanging on to it.

I “made” enough back to to help with Levi’s vet hospital bills so that’s fine for now.

hope everyone is doing well. Has anyone seen the new stabwood Gaia at UK Mods? Haven’t seen any reviews on it it. It’s pretty. Nothing else has really interested me so I’m good with my current collection anyways. If anyone has any new wood let’s see it!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no I was falling in my living room and breaking my right hip. Had to have surgery next morning with three very long screws to hold the femoral head back onto the femoral neck. I can’t put more that 50% weight on it for 4 weeks until next x rays. Having in home physical therapy three times a week and a visiting nurse two times. Fortunately for me my older sister from New Jersey was able to come and has been with me since I got discharged. She’ll need to be here until at least the 1st week of November when I get more x rays to see how well the bones have healed and if I can start putting more weight on my leg or need more therapy.

the whole thing sucks. It’s an incredibly slow recovery. I honestly can’t to much of anything for myself and I’m using a walker to get around the house slowly. I’m use to being independent and it’s very frustrating. Thanks god my sister has the patience of Job and a wonderful sense of humor.

prior to the infamous fall, I sold several mods and RBAs but now that all these bans are popping up I’m not seeking anything else unless it’s the SQ Mini Q Class I’d love to find a good home for it but I have no problem hanging on to it.

I “made” enough back to to help with Levi’s vet hospital bills so that’s fine for now.

hope everyone is doing well. Has anyone seen the new stabwood Gaia at UK Mods? Haven’t seen any reviews on it it. It’s pretty. Nothing else has really interested me so I’m good with my current collection anyways. If anyone has any new wood let’s see it!
Well Sara I'm glad your still alive and I always say bad things happen to good people.

I'm praying and wishing you the best always......

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude, .13-.16mm whatever it is e are talking cannot even see with the naked eye and 20/20 vision. Or even feel with a fingernail for that mater. That is hardly an overhand. To give you an idea, average masking tape is about ..35mm. Maybe that is just enough for them to tape it and us not to notice the finished product? Well, at least that spray wax works and this one is not falling apart. Mine I sold you was already in the condition you received it by now! This thing would be gone already and it has not budged .005mm. They do in fact have a very tight fitment over there. I just do not think they are using the best blocks any longer. I could be wrong. Perhaps that one was just a dud. Many people will buy up the Duke SX II and they wil be sold out in 30 days. Watch.Not my cup of tea. I prefer a DNA and a 21700,26650 or 2x18650. The SX III is easily large enough to be 2x18650, so I am not sure what they were thinking there. Then the SX450J in particular was plagued with a myriad of issues. It was their only "notorious" chip they ever released. Although none of them really bother me. That is not the reason for me personally. It is next the size of course. The EHpro looks nice but I need another $50 Mod like I need a hole in the head. The "Old Gold" color is nice. It is stainless steel and not pot metal or zinc alloy. That is indeed unusual on a $50 Mod.Trying to talk myself into it LOL. We do not care about miles. Everything is far. We just use up a custom van for 2 years and trade it. Stupid, indeed. However I cannot exactly be left stranded in these conditions. These other EX-Seals could live through anything. If they could keep me alive without full medical supplies is questionable. So I am jut saying no problem to go back 250 miles today. The gas costs 5x the Mod LOL. EH, I have some SL class do I really need that? It looks nice but I kind of doubt it is any kind of "quality". I thought he Punk Mini was in fact nicer than the larger Punk. Too big and heavy for me. With batteries the big one weighed nearly 2#!. Once again, the smaller one could have easily accommodated 2x18650 IMO. Just like the Duke SX II could. Look at the Paranormal. It is even smaller than the older one you like. Forgot the name of it? Lost Vape, same company. I have several "cases" of them. Since Juice kills them in a few days and I really like them. Of course I get the best wholesale price on that. You would not guess the markup. I will just tell you, you would have no problem buying cases either! Online is really the only way you should buy and they still made plenty off of us. I just have connections because I will drop so much coin. I know al about how he retail vaping channel works and I have nothing to do with it! I know all their trade secrets. Where to get the juice, everything. So, I am just on the fence if I want to go back and get that EHPro. I will watch some more videos. They all are excited about a $50 Mod. These folks do not review high end Mods I guess to compare. I bet there is no comparison even to a good YIHI. which it is mainly a copy of one of theirs.

It is cool that many of you folks do not sleep either! It is also cool that all of you accept a black guy! You are upper class whites here. Not some trash. sure, vote Rep. You should! none of that KKK, Hitler crap is mandated to go with it though. You can instantly tell a white persons "class" by their acceptance or lack thereof minority groups! I really do not care much for Nazi's and the KKK. Even if I was white. It just is not cool man, okay? I had to always represent fuckers with KKK and Swastika tattooed on them. See that is what I mean, I sold my ass to Satan. I sold all my integrity as a decent Human being to make a fortune of money, Now I turn around and help others and animals with it. That was my entire plan all along. Not just to get "loaded". It was to give back what these fuckers took away. Now though, I just feel "dirty" for doing it all. Sure, I went to College for 14 years and earned the right to practice but it just all seems so wrong now. Perhaps because over 200 people currently have big numbers on my head! Fuckit. I did what I thought was best at the time. Now I regret it. Although if I had not, perhaps I would regret that as well!

So, do I need this Damn EHPro?

OH, Manny please compare for me the size of the Duke Vs. the Java. Good comparison for me! Thanks

To be honest I’ve never given a thought to anyone’s ethnicity on here just that we’re all vapers with a common interest.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Hey, it’s so good to have you back! I can’t tell you how sorry I am about all this. But I’m glad your sister is helping out. Please heal up quickly, and feel better!

Someone had one of the new Ultroners here yesterday. Beautiful. I was looking in their sales section before. I’ll have the money in a while, but don’t know what to buy!

So far, the bans are on liquids. No one knows how it will go with hardware. The govt may want everyone vaping pods or some BT invention!

Get better and feel good. It’s nice having you around! :hug::hug:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, it’s so good to have you back! I can’t tell you how sorry I am about all this. But I’m glad your sister is helping out. Please heal up quickly, and feel better!

Someone had one of the new Ultroners here yesterday. Beautiful. I was looking in their sales section before. I’ll have the money in a while, but don’t know what to buy!

So far, the bans are on liquids. No one knows how it will go with hardware. The govt may want everyone vaping pods or some BT invention!

Get better and feel good. It’s nice having you around! :hug::hug:
Vape shops cannot live on hardware....... The money is in e-juice.......

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

good to see ya back Sara.

yeah, i found the new'er'ish Ultroner mods, there are a few of them. Ultroner is no longer associated with Asmodus. look it up.

keep an eye out here, as the Primo i am rebuilding is going to be shown soon.

VU Sponsors