Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good video Dale, thanks for posting it my friend. How you been through all this crap?
I'm fine Jimi...just working like any other time, no difference to me......:)

Nature put some amazing plants on this earth.....Dandelion.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm fine Jimi...just working like any other time, no difference to me......:)

Nature put some amazing plants on this earth.....Dandelion.
good to hear that my friend:)
Yes it has, I love dandelion tea
I have dug all the dandelions in my yard have to head to the woods next:rolleyes:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I actually remember all of that Happening.
from the linked article:
Aspartame was not approved until 1981, and then only in dry foods. For over eight years, the FDA refused to approve it because of the seizures and brain tumors this drug produced in lab animals. The FDA continued to refuse to approve it until President Reagan took office (a friend of Searle) and fired the FDA commissioner who wouldn’t approve it. At that point, Dr. Arthur Hull Hayes was appointed as commissioner. Even then, there was so much opposition to approval that a board of inquiry was set up. The board said, “Do not approve aspartame.” Dr. Hayes OVERRULED his own board of inquiry. Shortly after Commissioner Arthur Hull Hayes, Jr., approved the use of aspartame in carbonated beverages, he left for a position with G.D. Searle’s public relations firm.

I also remember Nutrisweet sliding in as well in beverages. It was not originally approved for use in soft drinks and such.

All the new sugar substitutes that they’re using are unhealthy, and prolly causing obesity and all kinds of illnesses.

I’ll use stevia or raw honey lately. Or maybe erythritol, if I’m broke, since it’s cheaper than organic honey or stevia extract.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Study: Hydroxychloroquine Alleviated Symptoms, Did Not Cure Coronavirus

https://www.newsmax.com/health/heal...=DM106427_04182020&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010124oswkcs

The original study said that the half of the patients that got a higher dosage had heart problems etc.

Also, Mike Adams has pointed out that choloroquine needs to be taken with Zinc. The doctor in Brooklyn who was using a European treatment was using chloroquine, Zinc and Z Packs and successfully treating corona patients.

I hate to see a potentially helpful drug get bashed because of negativity towards Trump. :smh:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How to protect your eyes
Dr. Partha Nandi discusses some of the latest techniques being used to help protect and improve eyesight. Dr. Sandeep Randhawa discusses how to slow the degenerative process of the eyes as we age. Amada Gates speaks on how the Feng Sui of a home can strengthen eyesight. Dr. Gabriel Sosne informs on a new treatment for dry eyes. And Dr. Sally Hoey talks about how to protect the eyes at an early age.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Dr. Russell Blaylock, M.D., writes:

Several antibiotics are known to pose a high risk of kidney damage — which in some cases can result in complete kidney failure. One such drug, gentamicin, is very toxic to the kidneys. Its use not infrequently leads to renal failure.

Studies have shown that the main toxic effect of gentamicin is on the mitochondria of kidney cells. One recent study confirmed that curcumin could significantly protect the kidneys from damage by gentamicin, and that it did so by improving mitochondrial function (increasing the level of two important protective molecules, Nrf2 and PPAR-γ).

Special: Brain Doctor: Simple Way to Stay Mentally Sharp

Ellagic acid, naringenin, ginkgo biloba, and astaxanthin have also shown powerful protective properties against kidney damage by gentamicin.

Naringenin was especially effective for preventing histological kidney damage by the antibiotic.

Ginkgo biloba also protected the kidneys from gentamicin toxicity. In fact, studies on mice found that the animals given ginkgo before and during gentamicin exposure had completely normal kidneys, whereas those not given the ginkgo suffered severe kidney damage.

Dr. Russell Blaylock, M.D., is editor of The Blaylock Wellness Report and a nationally recognized board-certified neurosurgeon, health practitioner, author, and lecturer.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today's Health Thought:
"I can choose to be a presence of love in response to
the suffering of the world. "

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Mental Health Monday
For MHMs that fall on holiday Mondays, I usually don't post anything, because sometimes the mental or emotional health support you need is to just take a break. What better time to do that than on a holiday? For those MHMs, I also usually encourage people to really be present with their families, to try not to think about work or cancer or other stressors and just enjoy the day, each moment, with their loved ones.

This Easter was of course a little different, but the sentiment is the same. Although you couldn't be with your families, I hope you were able to be present this past Monday and focus on the good things amidst all of the negative right now, on those little Easter eggs hidden in the grass. To consciously bring our attention back to the good is something that we can strive to do a little more of each day, because the only way to get through this is to stay hopeful, kind, and positive and to keep looking forward.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

There really is no better time than right now to focus on your health.

What we discovered while filming the series GATEWAY TO HEALTH is that your overall health and wellness starts in the mouth.

If you missed the series, you probably don't realize just how much our oral biome is connected to the rest of our bodies.

That's why we created the Oral Healing Masterclass to bring back the best presenters from the series in order to give us some real solutions on how to heal, repair and improve our oral health.

This class features 7 weekly LIVE courses where you'll hear directly from these doctors. I'll be your host and you can bet I'll be asking some poignant questions.

Don't miss out because this starts TONIGHT at 8pm EST.

We closed registrations yesterday but I've had people reaching out about still joining, so I wanted open it back up just for today.

Take some time for yourself and focus inward. You can make amazing changes to your health in a very short time.

Join me and you won't regret it.

I hope you to see you tonight,

Dr. Pedram Shojai

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VU Sponsors