Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Dale, did you get your gardens in yet my friend?
No Jimi...I'm going with the bucket planting like Rich and Lannie....so I can move the items around so the intense sun doesn't kill everything. Perhaps next weekend I'll get after it.

You get anything planted yet?...or is it still to chilly?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I planted 600 onion plants, all my potatoes and tomorrow gonna put in broccoli, kale, beets, carrots Califlour lettuce, spinach, and some radishes. Then I'll be good till it warms us a little.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I planted 600 onion plants, all my potatoes and tomorrow gonna put in broccoli, kale, beets, carrots Califlour lettuce, spinach, and some radishes. Then I'll be good till it warms us a little.
Wow, you have a great start....you making the garden bigger than last year?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yep vaccine makers are immune from product liability.
since 1986 I think it was.

president Reagan, Dem house and Rep senate.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Giving Thanks: A Children's Guide to Daily Gratitude

Do you want to give your children the edge? Do you want to help them get better grades, improve their quality of life, become healthier, improve their self-esteem, boost their life skills, have more joy and pleasure, build better relationships and much more? Then the #1 thing you can do is to help your child develop the habit of daily GRATITUDE. Gratitude has been shown to help with your physical, mental, social and spiritual health, as well as overall life skills such as decision making and productivity. Give your kids the edge. Give them the habit of gratitude.... Get your copy HERE

mail

mail

Sun Dried Tomato and Avocado Salad

Sun dried tomatoes are a good source of antioxidants which help neutralize free radicals and protect cells from damage that can lead to chronic diseases including cancer and heart disease.

Ingredients
  • 1 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
  • 1 avocado peeled, pitted and diced
  • 1 medium cucumber diced
  • 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
  • To taste Himalayan pink salt and ground black pepper

Directions
  • Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl
  • Toss well and serve

VU Sponsors