Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey there,​
Everybody has definitely experienced a headache once in his or her lifetime. Since it is one of the indispensable and common illnesses everyone experiences, people have learned to find ways to relieve the discomfort brought by headache.

Learn more on today's blog:
>> Headache Help
I hope this helps,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Silent Heart Disease Can Strike Anyone

Many people who have heart disease don’t even realize it because they don't feel any different.

Coronary heart disease occurs when less blood and oxygen reach the heart muscle due to narrowed heart arteries. This restriction in blood and oxygen flow can lead to a heart attack.

Editor’s Note: Doctor: Heart Disease CAN Be Reversed…and I’m Living Proof. Click to Read More.

But not everyone knows when they have developed heart disease, or even when they've had a heart attack. According to the American Heart Association, a silent heart attack has either no symptoms, minimal symptoms, or unrecognized symptoms. By some estimates, nearly 50% to 80% of all heart attacks are silent.

In fact, heart disease can even surprise cardiologists. Chauncey Crandall, M.D., the New York Times bestselling author and director of preventive medicine at the Palm Beach Cardiovascular Clinic in Florida, developed heart disease in his late 40s. “I had no family history of heart disease…and it came up suddenly,” Crandall tells “Newsline.” “I was working very hard. We had a child who was very sick. So, there was added stress with that, but this was almost a heart attack.”

Special: Celebrated Cardiologist Details His Encounters With Death — and Offers Proof of an Afterlife

Heart disease can strike men and women at any age without notice. “I was a cardiologist. So, I was giving advice to a lot of people how to get better, but I wasn’t following the advice myself,” explains Crandall.

Crandall says his book comes out of that lesson ─ that heart disease can be silent. “It can even attack a cardiologist,” says Crandall, author of "The Simple Heart Cure: The 90-Day Program to Stop and Reverse Heart Disease" and editor of the popular Dr. Crandall's Heart Health Report newsletter.

“There are things that we can do to reverse heart disease, to prevent heart disease, and to get a better life. And that’s what this book is about,” says Crandall.

According to Crandall, who spoke with “Newsline” while on vacation in Jamaica, one recommendation for boosting heart health is to get rest and relaxation. “So that’s what I’m doing this week.”

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jimi,
Homemade watermelon salsa is a foolproof party-starter, even if it’s for a fiesta for one.
This fresh blend adds crisp, juicy watermelon for an especially refreshing finish.
This refreshing appetizer will be devoured by everyone at your 4th of July party.
Get the Homemade Watermelon Salsa Recipe here.
Kim
mail
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food." - Hippocrates
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you catch my interview this weekend? And the 40 others? :)

Well, if you missed anything, this weekend is your 2nd chance. Plus, there are 5 free info-gifts you can download when you register.

In case you missed it, the event is called the Hormonal Havoc Summit. But it’s about more than hormones. It shines a light on the crucial connection between COVID, hormones, your mental well-being, and more.

At the event, I spoke from my perspective as a doctor supporting cognitive health about:
  • COVID’s impact on brain health
  • Reversing cognitive decline
  • Top lifestyle and nutrient strategies

When you register, you’ll unlock these complimentary educational resources from Dr. Margaret Christensen:
  • The Immune Battle: Understanding and Treating Histamine Intolerance in Long COVID eBook from Dr. Gail Clayton
  • 10-Day Hormone Detox eGuide from Dr. Margaret Christensen
  • Resurrect Your Libido eGuide from Susan Attel
  • The Immune Battle: Critical Histamine Connections companion slides from Dr. Gail Clayton
  • Emerging Neurological Disorders: A Path to Solutions lecture slides from Dr. Suzanne Gazda

--->>Access your gifts now
hormonal havoc banner

Get all that, plus access 45+ expert talks this replay weekend at the Hormonal Havoc: The COVID Fallout and How to Fix It.

Topics include long-haul symptoms, thyroid issues, autoimmune disease, chronic fatigue, fertility challenges, menopausal issues, mental health concerns, and more. You’ll likely find at least one talk of relevance for you.

--->Click here to unlock your gifts (and reserve your seat) for the encore of the Hormonal Havoc: The COVID Fallout and How to Fix It!

Your final replay starts this weekend (at 10am US Eastern on Saturday)

Here are a few of the most-watched talks:
  • Addressing Hormone Imbalance with Progesterone, DHEA, Oxytocin with Dr. Anna Cabeca
  • Complex Chronic Illness, Hormones and Mast Cell Dysfunction with Dr. Kelly McCann
  • Ozone Therapy for Chronic Infections, Aggressive Cancers and Longevity with Dr. Frank Shallenberger
  • How I Got It Wrong, How I'm Making it Right with Dr. Annette Bosworth
  • COVID, Dementia and Reversing Cognitive Decline with Dr. Heather Sandison (me!)
group photo

Warmly,
Dr Heather Sandison

P.S. When you register for the summit, remember to download the eBooks ASAP, since they disappear once the event ends. Then enjoy the replay this weekend.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
New, Free Course
Steady Strength Pilates with Justine Malick
Challenge and grace intertwine in this all-levels, 3-class pilates series. No special equipment needed. Take the full course for free.​
It’s amazing what happens when you work on stabilizing specific parts of your body while simultaneously mobilizing others.

In her new course, Steady Strength Pilates, Justine Malick draws on her knowledge as a yoga and pilates teacher as well as her background in competitive figure skating to lead you through a mindful yet dynamic series for your core, spine, hips, hamstrings, and glutes.

In each of the three classes, you will practice moving with precision and control while embodying the principles of rhythm and flow. This is not about range of motion but, rather, honoring the integrity of the movement.

Sometimes, it's the tiniest movements that end up having the biggest impact.

Your core is already sending you a thank you note.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A number of years ago, I had a conversation with a cancer doctor and do you know what he told me?

He said that “cancer is just bad luck and there isn’t anything you can do to prevent a diagnosis.”

I was so disappointed to hear this…

Because the data indicates otherwise…

In fact, Jimi, did you know the evidence is currently suggesting that at least half of all cancer cases are preventable?

The choices we make daily can make a huge difference — the environment that surrounds us, the food we eat, our sleep patterns — even our thoughts and emotions play a critical role.

Unhealthy patterns are not just bad habits; they’re doors we leave open for cancer to walk through.

But imagine for a moment a different path — one where these doors are firmly shut. This isn’t just about dodging cancer; it’s about challenging it head-on, about empowering yourself with knowledge and actions that shield you from this lurking threat.

Picture a life where your daily choices don’t lead you down a path of worry but fortify you against one of humanity’s most formidable foes.

→ Head here to discover ways you can prevent (or even reverse) cancer.

This journey I’m inviting you on isn’t laden with fear but filled with hope and strength. It’s a call to action, a roadmap towards not just survival but thriving.

And the best part? You’re not alone on this, Jimi. Together, we’ll explore the power of prevention, uncovering the small, manageable steps that lead to significant, life-altering changes.

So, what if you could close those doors to cancer and throw away the key?

What if you could live your life not in the shadow of what might be but in the light of what can be prevented?

It’s possible, and it starts here…

Register now and save your seat for the Cancer Breakthroughs Summit.

Your story doesn’t have to be one of fear and uncertainty. Let it be one of action, knowledge, and hope.

Let’s turn the tide against cancer, one informed choice at a time.

Wishing you abundant health,

Jason Prall

P.S. You’re stronger than you know. Every step taken towards a healthier you is a victory.

Click here to learn more about how you can avoid a cancer diagnosis.

If you no longer want to hear about the free resources related to the Cancer Breakthroughs Summit, please click this link to let me know → I don’t want to receive any more emails related to this event.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Episode 377: FALSE PANDEMICS
Today, on The HighWire!

Informed Consent Action Network’s lead counsel Aaron Siri, Esq. just gave explosive testimony during the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Administrative State, Regulatory Reform, and Antitrust. Now, watch perhaps the most powerful public testimony Siri has given on the public record, packed with information and revelations delivered in front of the New Hampshire House Committee on COVID Response Efficacy. Watch part 1 of this revealing and informative on-the-record legislative hearing.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Eating Chili Peppers May Increase Obesity Risk
Capsaicin, the active ingredient in chili peppers, is known for providing pain relief. Plus, previous studies have suggested capsaicin may aid weight loss by increasing metabolism and reducing appetites. Yet, a recent study published in Frontiers in Nutrition has found that frequent chili pepper consumption is linked to a higher body mass index (BMI).
For this study, researchers looked at data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Study (NHANES) between 2003 and 2006. Specifically, they looked at 6,138 individuals who supplied information on their BMI and frequency of eating chilis. They categorized participants into three groups based on their self-reported chili pepper consumption: no chili intake (zero times per month), occasional chili intake (no more than once a week), and frequent chili intake (at least once a week).
The average BMI of the study participants was 28.66 kg/m2. After accounting for mitigating variables, like race, age, sex, and education level, the researchers compared the participants’ chili intake with their BMI. What they found is that the frequency of chili consumption was correlated with higher BMI levels and higher rates of obesity.
Specifically, 37.66% of the frequent chili pepper intake group exhibited obesity, compared to 34.95% of the occasional chili eaters, and 29.65% of those who ate them rarely. The strongest correlation between chili pepper consumption, weight, and obesity was found in women and those aged 60 and over. While this is significant, the researchers caution that additional research is needed to confirm these findings, such as seeing if lowering chili pepper consumption improves BMI.

Your Weight at 14 and 31 May Predict Future Stroke Risk
Common risk factors for strokes include high blood pressure, smoking, and diabetes. Now, a recent study has found that being overweight during your teen or young adult years may boost your risk of having a stroke by age 55.
For this study published in the journal Stroke, researchers in Finland reviewed data from the North Finland Birth Cohort 1966, including 10,491 individuals (5,185 women). At ages 14 and 31, the researchers recorded the participants’ weight, height, and body mass index (BMI). To measure stroke incidences, they compared that to ischemic and hemorrhagic cerebral disease records from national hospitals and death registers from the time the participants were 14 until they reached age 54.
During the study period, 452 individuals (4.7%) developed cerebrovascular disease, a group of conditions affecting blood flow in the brain, boosting stroke risk. Overweight women at ages 14 and 31 had a higher risk of ischemic cerebrovascular disease compared to those with normal weight, with similar trends for obese women at those ages. However, these associations were not found among men.
Additionally, obese individuals at age 31, both women and men, had an increased risk of hemorrhagic cerebrovascular disease, which can lead to hemorrhagic stroke. At age 14, the risk of any cerebrovascular disease was more than double for girls compared to boys, while at age 31 the risk of ischemic cerebrovascular disease was nearly seven times higher for women than for men.​

Partner of the day: The Live Long & Thrive Summit

20 Popular Natural Ingredients That May Be Dangerous
It is true that truly natural ingredients are typically healthier and safer than the alternatives…
However, certain natural foods, herbs, vitamins, and minerals– many of them quite popular and surprising – can pose serious risks. You’re about to find out the 20 popular natural ingredients you must be MOST cautious of, according to the latest research, in this clear, concise, and very helpful new guide, 20 Popular Natural Health Ingredients That May Be Dangerous.
You’ll discover the popular tea ingredient that can spark high blood pressure… the common spice that can be toxic to your liver… what those with autoimmune issues must know about a widely used herb… and much more!
It’s a “sure thing” you aren’t aware of most of these new insights about otherwise healthy foods, and it’s also a sure thing you need and deserve to, so…
Get your completely FREE copy here right now!
Important
Omega-3s May Have a Calming Effect, Reduce Aggression
Omega-3 fatty acids—abundant in nuts, chia seeds, hemp, and walnuts—have long been recognized for their role in heart health, brain function, and inflammation reduction. Now, a large-scale meta-analysis conducted by the University of Pennsylvania, which looked at data from 19 studies on 3,918 participants, revealed another benefit: omega-3 intake may diminish aggressive behavior by about 30%. This suggests that omega-3s may have a calming effect, at least in the short term. (More)​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Eating Less Salt May Help Prevent & Relieve Eczema
A recent study conducted by UC San Francisco revealed an important correlation between sodium levels and eczema, a condition that causes dry, scaly, itchy patches of skin. What they found is that for every extra gram of sodium detected in a person’s urine over a 24-hour period, there was an 11% greater risk of an eczema diagnosis, a 16% higher chance of having active symptoms, and an 11% greater chance of symptoms becoming more severe. These findings suggest lowering salt intake may help to reduce eczema flare-ups. (More)

Promising New Treatment for Restless Leg Syndrome
If you have restless legs syndrome, you know how uncomfortable it can be. The chafing, crawling, or pulling sensation can wake you out of a sound sleep, giving you a strong urge to move around. This condition is linked to increased nerve activity and immune system issues. Now, a recent case study report suggests treating it with a stellate ganglion block that regulates nerve activity and immune function may help to improve symptoms of restless leg syndrome and sleep quality. (More)

7 Farmers’ Market Finds That Improve Your Heart Health
One of the best parts of summer is the abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables, and many offer nutrients that protect your heart. Tomatoes contain folate, which supports healthy blood pressure, and lycopene which helps to lower your risk of heart disease or stroke. Peaches are a good source of vitamin C, fiber, and potassium, contributing to better cholesterol levels and healthy blood pressure. Plus, here are more ways to boost your heart health, right from the farmers’ market. (More)

Slash Your Cancer Risk With These 12 Lifestyle Changes
While there are many uncontrollable cancer risk factors like genetics, research has shown that 30% to 40% of all cancers may be preventable with lifestyle and dietary changes alone. To reduce your cancer risk, avoid plastics (even ones that say “BPA-free”) and processed foods and meats, filter your water and air, and limit or avoid alcohol. Here’s why, along with more strategies to reduce your cancer risk. (More)​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Compelling Health Fact
Did you know your eyes have a blind spot? It’s located where the optic nerve connects to the retina. This blind spot is caused by the lack of light-sensitive cells (rods and cones) where the optic nerve exits the eye. However, our brain fills in this missing information so seamlessly that we rarely ever notice it.​
Recipes
Creamy Protein Powder Oatmeal
This delicious oatmeal is protein-packed and easy to make—just add your favorite toppings!

White Bean Eggplant Caponata (1 Pan!)
Sweet and savory, this one-pan meal blends sauteed onions, eggplant, garlic & more.

Spicy Korean Cucumber Salad
Refreshing and flavorful, this easy dish includes a sweet-salty-spicy-tangy sauce.​

Partner of the day: The Live Long & Thrive Summit

20 very popular natural ingredients you must be CAUTIOUS of →
When used in the wrong way, or by the wrong person, certain popular “health foods” can pose serious danger.
That’s why you’re getting a FREE copy of this eye-opening new 24-page report, 20 Popular Natural Health Ingredients That May Be Dangerous, today, along with free access to one of the most genuinely life-changing online events in years:
The Live Long & THRIVE Summit, where 22 living legend MDs and health researchers – such as the 102-YEAR-OLD “Mother of Holistic Medicine” MD – reveal only the little-known yet PROVEN most powerful secrets of all for you to avoid disease, live long, and thrive.
The bottom line? You need and deserve to hear these literal “insider health secrets”, so…
Get your completely FREE copy here right now.
Laughter is the Best Medicine>
“Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start."​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now THIS is how you make certain you achieve your most amazing health (and life):

Ditch all the tired “same-old, same-old” health advice you’ve heard a thousand times before.

Dump all the futuristic stuff and the unproven fluff.

Cut through all the health "noise" confusing things out there and instead...

Gain total clarity on only the little-known and evidence-based MOST powerful steps of all for you to fight disease, live long, and thrive...

From the most qualified healthy aging and longevity MDs and researchers on the planet...

Including true living legends, such as the legendary 102-YEAR-OLD MD and "Mother of Holistic Medicine"... the legendary cardiologist in James Cameron & Arnold Schwarzenegger's hit health film... the legendary "Mother of Mindfulness" and Liberty Science Genius Award recipient... and many more, as you are about to see:

It’s all right here and completely FREE for you, Jimi!

This one will genuinely change your life, I can assure you of that.

Click here now

To Living Long and Living Well,

Brian Vaszily

P.S. I can assure you that this is truly as VITAL as it gets for your health and longevity, as you’ll be able to tell yourself when you see “The Legends You’ll Learn From, a Taste of What You’ll Discover” section right on this page, Jimi.

Now, I'm honored that I've long been known for creating some of the most amazing and truly helpful health events out there.

However, Jim, my team and I have been working hard on this for over a year and this takes things to a whole new level for you.

In fact, I can flat-out promise you this free event will change your health and life like nothing you have ever experienced before:

Head here now to find out exactly why!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Join the encore weekend of Hormonal Havoc: The COVID Fallout and How to Fix It starting at 10am US Eastern on Saturday, June 29th through Monday, July 1st at 10am U.S. Eastern (New York time).
Jeffrey Smith is one of more than 45 experts presenting.
Here’s what they have to say about this free online summit:
Whether you're dealing with long-haul symptoms, thyroid issues, autoimmune disease, chronic fatigue, fertility challenges, menopausal issues, or mental health concerns, this event has got you covered.
NOW is the time to explore a 360-degree view of hormones, the health impacts of spike protein toxicity, and how you can optimize and recover your total body health.
Sign up today to learn from 45+ incredible experts, including these “FAN FAVORITE” talks:
  • Genetic Modification, Chronic Illness, COVID and Hormones with Jeffrey Smith
  • Addressing Hormone Imbalance with Progesterone, DHEA, Oxytocin with Dr. Anna Cabeca
  • Complex Chronic Illness, Hormones and Mast Cell Dysfunction with Dr. Kelly McCann
  • Ozone Therapy for Chronic Infections, Aggressive Cancers and Longevity with Dr. Frank Shallenberger
  • How I Got It Wrong, How I'm Making it Right with Dr. Annette Bosworth
  • COVID, Dementia and Reversing Cognitive Decline with Dr. Heather Sandison
  • And more!
We encourage you to find time in your schedule to catch at least 2-3 of the “featured” talks as free access ends on Monday morning (as does the sale to keep these talks on hand).
---> Listen to the encore of Hormonal Havoc: The COVID Fallout and How to Fix It now!

Register Now and take advantage of some valuable wisdom in these healthy assets written by some of the top minds in natural health.
  • The Immune Battle: Understanding and Treating Histamine Intolerance in Long COVID eBook from Dr. Gail Clayton
  • 10-Day Hormone Detox eGuide from Dr. Margaret Christensen
  • Resurrect Your Libido eGuide from Susan Attel
  • The Immune Battle: Critical Histamine Connections companion slides from Dr. Gail Clayton
  • Emerging Neurological Disorders: A Path to Solutions lecture slides from Dr. Suzanne Gazda
Download these eBooks ASAP, since they disappear once the event ends.

COHO24_reg_gift_1.jpg
COHO24_reg_gift_2.jpg

--->>Unlock these healthy eBook gifts now!, then join us this weekend for the encore of this important health event!

To your health!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Breathe Easy! Some Herbs Are Great for Asthma​

Blog Post and Video with Dr. Patrick Jones
Breathing in and out is a popular pass time for just about every creature living on this planet. It's so much a part of our nature that we rarely think about it at all. But the instant something goes wrong with that simple process, it's a dire emergency. An asthma attack is a classic example. One moment all is well and normal then suddenly you can't breathe. So what is actually going on with an asthma attack? And, more importantly, what could we do about it if there were no drugs, inhalers or emergency rooms?...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
NEW Episode of the HEAL with Kelly Podcast -
Transforming the Cancer Experience with the Cancer Oncologist Dr. Katie Deming
In this episode of the HEAL with Kelly Podcast, I sit down with 'The Conscious Oncologist,' Dr. Katie Deming, a visionary in radiation oncology, inventor, and TEDx speaker, who is at the forefront of blending conventional and holistic medicine to transform cancer care. Dr. Deming thoughtfully and intuitively integrates conventional medical knowledge with holistic and ancient wisdom to uncover the hidden roots of disease and ignite the body's natural healing abilities. Together we delve into the importance of a holistic approach that takes into account one's emotional, mental, and spiritual health along with the physical reality.

Dr. Deming shares the profound spiritual experience that occurred during a meditation that shifted everything for her, including her views on health and medicine. We also discuss the spiritual aspects of a cancer journey, emphasizing the significance of connecting with one's higher self and the growth opportunities and gifts that are found within challenging experiences. Dr. Deming highlights how modern lifestyles often contribute to cancer and how reconnecting with nature can play a role in healing. And finally, in true HEAL fashion, we touch upon inspiring stories of radical remission, once again strengthening our belief in possibility and human healing potential. This is a powerful episode for anyone touched by cancer. Please listen and share.
You can also listen to this episode and all other episodes of the HEAL with Kelly Podcast now on both SPOTIFY or APPLE.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you are hopping on the alcohol free train, or you are like me and just
want to cut back, you are going to want to stock up on this refreshing array of
deliciousness. HOP WTR is a non-alcoholic sparkling hop water that blends hops with adaptogens and nootropics. Cracking open a HOP WTR helps me unwind at the end of the day and has mood boosting effects, yet its crafted without alcohol, calories, carbs, gluten, or sugar!

And all the flavors are delicious, with my personal favorites being mango, lime, and ruby red grapefruit. Summer is here, so fill your fridge and coolers with HOP WTR for the perfect tasty beverage that allows you to join in on the fun without any guilt. It’s a gamechanger.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Healing on a Budget: Affordable Holistic Healing Practices
Interested in a number of holistic healing practices, but on a tight budget? In this nugget from last week's episode of the HEAL with Kelly Podcast, guest Lauren Vaknine explains how she supported her healing journey through resourcefulness and the utilization of low-cost options. By integrating mental and emotional self-care with community support into a holistic, budget-conscious wellness plan, she shows that maintaining a healthy lifestyle doesn't have to break the bank. Her practical advice offers listeners ways to seamlessly incorporate holistic healing practices into their daily routines without financial strain.
You can also watch the full podcast episode with Lauren Vaknine on YouTube by CLICKING HERE, or listen to it now on either SPOTIFY or APPLE.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Struggling to release obstacles and find inner peace? Dive into this breathwork and meditation practice led by HEAL producer Adam Schomer, now available on our YouTube channel. This transformative session gently guides you through effective practices to dissolve resistance and embrace life's natural flow. Adam leads you on a journey of relaxation and self-discovery, facilitating the release of mental barriers, emotional challenges, and physical tension.

Click the link below to immerse yourself in this meditation and embark on a pathway towards greater harmony and fulfillment.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Protecting America: A Dialogue with Former Congressman Dennis Kucinich
Join us for a compelling discussion between Sayer Ji and former Congressman Dennis Kucinich, a stalwart defender of American values and individual rights. Throughout his distinguished career, Kucinich has:

- Championed Constitutional protections and civil liberties
- Advocated for peace and diplomacy
- Fought for the rights of vaccine-injured individuals
- Supported organic farmers and sustainable agriculture
- Defended Americans' freedom to choose alternative health approaches

As our nation faces unprecedented challenges to its core freedoms, Kucinich stands out as an independent candidate with a proven track record of unwavering integrity. His refusal to be swayed by special interests sets him apart in today's political landscape.

Don't miss this crucial conversation about preserving our liberties and shaping America's future. Tune in to hear from a true statesman whose principles have remained steadfast throughout decades of public service. LIVE TODAY, Friday, June 28 @ 10am EST.
FEATURED ARTICLES
Fasting to Heal Autoimmune Disease
Fasting, a mainstay of virtually every cultural and religious tradition on earth, is an essential tool in the management of autoimmune disease, and should be considered as a therapeutic intervention in autoimmune patients in order to improve both metabolic and immune parameters.
Beyond Metformin: Berberine's Promise in the Fight Against Type 2 Diabetes
In a world where type 2 diabetes is reaching epidemic proportions, a golden-hued herb is emerging as a potential game-changer, rivaling one of medicine's most prescribed drugs.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you're managing a chronic illness, you might sometimes feel overwhelmed or uncertain about the future.

But there are ways to empower yourself and ensure that you're not just surviving, but thriving.

Here’s how you can take control:
1. Educate Yourself: Knowledge is a powerful tool. Learn as much as you can about your condition to make informed decisions about your care.
2. Small Changes, Big Impact: Simple daily adjustments in your diet, exercise, and sleep can significantly improve your quality of life.
3. Connect and Share: You’re not alone. Joining a community of others who understand what you’re going through can provide immense support.
4. Stress Less: Discover stress-reduction techniques that work for you, whether it’s meditation, reading, or spending time in nature.
5. Speak Up: Always advocate for your needs with your healthcare providers. You are the most crucial member of your healthcare team.

Ready to Learn More?

Join us for an in-depth discussion on managing chronic illnesses effectively, with tips from healthcare experts and insights from individuals just like you.

Want to become a Member? Sign Up Now with Healing Life.

Together, let’s embrace the journey to better health with confidence and support.

Yours in health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

New 5 Minute Read:
5 Foods to Eat for Glowing Skin

Did you know that the summer sun can take a big toll on your skin? Luckily, you can make food choices that play a crucial role in the health and appearance of your skin. You have the power to craft radiant, glowing skin through mindful nutrition, and we are sharing how so you can be your healthiest all summer long!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

Latest Podcast:
Juicing for Glowing Skin, Weight Loss & Transformation with Jason Vale

Looking to give your body an extra dose of nutrients this summer? Juicing is perfect for when the heat hits and your body needs a little bit more support to detox. Juice Master, Jason Vale, is going to run you through all of the ins and outs of juicing so you can experience the transformation you've been looking for.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

mail

mail

Trending Recipe:
Festive 4th of July Recipes

With the USA's independence Day coming up, we couldn't pass up an opportunity to share some of our favorite festive recipes. Embrace all things red, white, and blue, and make sure not to skip out on the muffin recipe!
CLICK HERE FOR THE RECIPES

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Greetings: Jimi
We’re going live this morning for a special Q&A session with Master Mingtong Gu as we dive into the third session of our masterclass series Qigong for Life: Uniting Health & Spiritual Growth.

This is your chance to interact directly with Master Mingtong Gu and gain personalized insights to help you on your path.

On top of that, we’ll be digging into today’s theme “Empower Your Journey” where you’ll be given simple Qigong practices to move past blocks and help you achieve more health, well-being, and joy each day.

Join today at 9 AM Mountain Denver Time by registering for free below (Convert to the time in your location here).​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Controlling Bone Loss

Dr. Russell Blaylock, M.D., writes:

Loss of bone calcium, a condition called osteoporosis, is a plague affecting many women as well as a number of older men. It is also a problem that occurs when cancer spreads to bones, because the cancer uses a similar mechanism to release bone calcium and destroy bones.

There are two major types of calcium-regulating bone cells: osteoblasts, which incorporate calcium into bones, making them stronger; and osteoclasts, which dissolve calcium, thus weakening the bone.

Special: More Than Half of Americans Over 50 Have Bone Loss. Do Something About It.

Taking calcium supplements alone does virtually nothing to strengthen bones. Fluoride dramatically weakens bones, making them brittle and subject to spontaneous fractures.

Vitamin D3, zinc, and boron all help, but studies have shown that certain plant compounds can selectively inhibit osteoclasts and stimulate osteoblasts, thus making bone much stronger. One of the best of these compounds is baicalein, which inhibits osteoclasts and stimulates osteoblasts in a significant way.

Green tea extract, curcumin, and resveratrol inhibit the enzymes osteoclasts use to dissolve bone.

Curcumin is especially effective for inhibiting osteoclasts, and thus inhibiting bone resorption. Other studies have shown that curcumin stimulates osteoblast development.

Quercetin also inhibits osteoclasts. Silibinin was shown to powerfully stimulate osteoblastic bone formation and inhibit osteoclast bone destruction.

In combination, these natural compounds can go a long way in preventing bone loss and stimulating bone repair. They also speed up healing of bone fractures.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello, Jim!​

Receiving a cancer diagnosis is life-changing, but you don't have to face it alone...

Dr. Nasha Winters’ FREE eGuide gives you the tools and insights to tackle your diagnosis head-on!

Her expert insights, derived from years of integrative oncology practice, will teach you how to transform your approach to cancer, starting with 6 critical steps.

Inside, you’ll discover:

• Calming techniques to navigate the emotional rollercoaster
  • A new approach to understanding and potentially supporting your body’s natural defenses
  • Expert connections to a supportive network who understand your fight
  • Powerful dietary strategies to fuel your well-being and optimize your health
  • And more!
--->>Click here to unlock 6 Steps to Dealing with a Cancer Diagnosis today!

And when you download this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the FREE, online Cancer Breakthroughs Summit 2.0 taking place on July 9-15, 2024, where over 50+ experts will teach you new ways to fight and prevent cancer.​
So thankful that you’re making an investment in your health, your life and yourself.

Because health means everything,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Truth About Cancer

You might be wondering, "What is Substack?" It's a haven for truth-tellers, influencers, and patriots united in their passion for freedom and disdain for censorship.
We appreciate you being a loyal TTAC subscriber. We really appreciate your support. Unfortunately, we've recently learned that certain Big Tech email carriers have been censoring our emails. As a result, millions of messages have seemingly vanished into thin air, failing to reach our loyal subscribers.
To "remedy" this issue, we decided to utilize the censorship-free platform provided by our freedom-supporting partners at Substack, where we’ll be sending you a weekly email. This regular communication will keep you updated and informed on various crucial topics, enabling you to stay abreast of the latest advancements and insights in these critical areas.
Thank you for your continued support and for joining us on this new platform where we can freely share important information without interference.
Together we will stand against censorship and tyranny, and together we will stay free!
God bless you!
~ Ty & Charlene
P.S. To ensure seamless delivery of our emails, please be sure to add our email address to your "safe sender" list.
P.P.S. Thanks again, and please tell a few friends to join us here on our TTAC Substack.
Share The Truth About Cancer

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Silent Heart Disease Can Strike Anyone

Many people who have heart disease don’t even realize it because they don't feel any different.

Coronary heart disease occurs when less blood and oxygen reach the heart muscle due to narrowed heart arteries. This restriction in blood and oxygen flow can lead to a heart attack.

Editor’s Note: Doctor: Heart Disease CAN Be Reversed…and I’m Living Proof. Click to Read More.

But not everyone knows when they have developed heart disease, or even when they've had a heart attack. According to the American Heart Association, a silent heart attack has either no symptoms, minimal symptoms, or unrecognized symptoms. By some estimates, nearly 50% to 80% of all heart attacks are silent.

In fact, heart disease can even surprise cardiologists. Chauncey Crandall, M.D., the New York Times bestselling author and director of preventive medicine at the Palm Beach Cardiovascular Clinic in Florida, developed heart disease in his late 40s. “I had no family history of heart disease…and it came up suddenly,” Crandall tells “Newsline.” “I was working very hard. We had a child who was very sick. So, there was added stress with that, but this was almost a heart attack.”

Special: Celebrated Cardiologist Details His Encounters With Death — and Offers Proof of an Afterlife

Heart disease can strike men and women at any age without notice. “I was a cardiologist. So, I was giving advice to a lot of people how to get better, but I wasn’t following the advice myself,” explains Crandall.

Crandall says his book comes out of that lesson ─ that heart disease can be silent. “It can even attack a cardiologist,” says Crandall, author of "The Simple Heart Cure: The 90-Day Program to Stop and Reverse Heart Disease" and editor of the popular Dr. Crandall's Heart Health Report newsletter.

“There are things that we can do to reverse heart disease, to prevent heart disease, and to get a better life. And that’s what this book is about,” says Crandall.

According to Crandall, who spoke with “Newsline” while on vacation in Jamaica, one recommendation for boosting heart health is to get rest and relaxation. “So that’s what I’m doing this week.”
hi briother jimmi, still reading? hey i was in hospital recently, i found a new one, i had blood pressure of 179 over 120! dont go there buddy it put me in bed lol not not nice

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hi briother jimmi, still reading? hey i was in hospital recently, i found a new one, i had blood pressure of 179 over 120! dont go there buddy it put me in bed lol not not nice
Sorry to hear that my friend, I hope you have it under control now.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ivermectin: A cancer recovery ally?
mail
Just by going down a path of intense research to literally save her own life.

Today, she helps thousands of people who are dealing with a cancer diagnosis …

With her “four pillars” strategy for treating cancer:

• Start eating healthy foods.
  • Learn when, what and how to exercise.
  • Figure out which supplements are important to block certain pathways.
  • Understand how certain off-label medications are helping many people.

One particular off-label medication she has seen success with is Ivermectin, which is primarily used to treat parasitic infections!

THIS reminded me of when Dr. Bryan Ardis
said that 50% of all cancerous tumors that he saw in his practice were actually PARASITE egg sacks.

These are the kinds of insights that you REALLY have to hear because they could save your life and that of your loved ones …

And this is why I decided to invite you to watch the Replay of …

The Undefeated: Beat Cancer & Chronic Disease While Winning Financial Freedom Challenge …
mail
>>> Click HERE to watch the replay of the Undefeated: Beat Cancer & Chronic Disease While Winning Financial Freedom Challenge!

With Jonathan Otto and Heartcore's Finance Guru, Shanda Sumpter!

Programs like this are MUCH NEEDED …

Because with chronic diseases on the rise, things are really spiraling out of control …

And NOT a lot of people know how to take control of their health through holistic health protocols should another “p@ndemic” happen …

When you watch the replay, you’ll learn amazing insights from the health week:

• Deep dive into key disease reversal protocols such as Urotherapy, Chlorine Dioxide, detoxification and more
  • Learn about natural healing methods and strategies to reduce the risk of life-threatening diseases like cancer.
  • Discover some breakthrough case studies and results of people who’ve actually reversed some of the MOST notorious chronic diseases.
  • Gain insight into what’s coming and how YOU can be undefeated.
  • And So. Much. More!

AND … groundbreaking solutions to help you improve your finances in the finance week:

• Techniques to anchor new habits that promote financial stability and growth.
  • Practical methods to reframe your mindset towards everyday financial activities.
  • Guidance on setting achievable financial goals and tracking progress and methods to reframe your mindset towards everyday financial activities.
  • Simple and affordable steps to improve personal finances effectively.
  • And SO. Much. More!

One word: POWER-PACKED!

You can catch this replay weekend from:

Date: Saturday, June 29, 2024 - Monday, July 1, 2024
Time: 8 PM EST daily

You simply can’t miss this replay weekend for anything!

>>> Click HERE to watch the replay of the Undefeated: Beat Cancer & Chronic Disease While Winning Financial Freedom Challenge!

To your health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
We had so much fun connecting with the community earlier this week during our Facebook live!

We wanted to say a big thank you to those who attended and also invite you to join our next one. We love any opportunity to share about the latest nutrition information that we want you to be aware about! So, we're doing it again tomorrow!

CLICK HERE to make sure you're following our Facebook page so that you can join the live. >>

We will be jumping on at:

Sunday, June 30 at 5pm PST

Sunday, June 30 at 8pm EST

Monday, July 1 at 10am AEST

Make sure you stay on until the end to hear about a special opportunity we have exclusively for our community.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

In good health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Greetings: Jimi
Join us for the next installment of our free series, Qigong for Life: Uniting Health & Spiritual Growth, including a LIVE Q&A with Master Mingtong Gu.

In today’s lesson, Discover Your Path to Mastery, you’ll learn how you can access the intelligence of your higher self and step on a path that is fully in alignment with your spiritual truth — and discover how developing a consistent, gentle Wisdom Healing Qigong practice can support your health and evolution on every level.

Today's session features a special Q&A with Master Mingtong, providing a unique opportunity to have your questions answered by him and enrich your healing journey.

Register and join us today at 9 AM Mountain Denver Time to discover firsthand how these practices can transform your daily life, making every moment an opportunity for growth and healing. (Convert to the time in your location here)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Angioplasty With Stenting Can Relieve Chest Pain, Blockages

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Roughly one-third of patients with heart disease will undergo angioplasty with stenting, also known also as percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), or more simply just angioplasty. This minimally invasive surgery is performed under local anesthesia, which means the patient remains awake, but can’t feel anything.

In the procedure, a long, thin tube called a catheter is inserted into a blood vessel in the arm or groin and guided to the blocked coronary artery. The catheter has a tiny balloon at its tip. Once the catheter is in place, the balloon is inflated at the narrowed part of the coronary artery.

Special: These 4 Things Happen Right Before a Heart Attack

This presses the plaque against the sides of the artery, making more room for blood to flow. In most cases a mesh coil known as a stent is then inserted to keep the artery open.

The final part of the procedure — stenting — is done because in its early days the major drawback of angioplasty was restenosis, the eventual closing of the artery. Stents were developed to prevent that closing. Later, stents were improved to release a drug that also helps prevent restenosis.

Angioplasty is generally recommended in these cases:

• Persistent chest pain (angina) from coronary artery disease, unrelieved by medication.
  • Chest pain during exercise (unstable angina), or at rest.
  • When one or two coronary arteries are blocked, or possibly three, but only if the vessels are otherwise viable, and the patient does not have diabetes or congestive heart failure.
Because angioplasty is minimally invasive, the procedure can be done on an outpatient basis, or involve only a one-night hospital stay. Patients usually resume their normal activities within a week.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you or your loved ones now take or might ever take any prescription drug...

There’s some truly mind-blowing new insider facts you 100% NEED to know because it really can save your life and definitely improve the length and quality of your life.

This is by no means hype... this is not a rant by yet another angry prescription drug consumer... and these are bona fide yet widely suppressed FACTS.

Furthermore, these are NOT some alarming numbers you may already know, such as that medical mistakes -- including errors in the use of prescription drugs -- are now the 4th leading cause of death, leading to over 250,000 deaths in the U.S. yearly.

It’s all actually even far more jaw-dropping than that, Jim -- and it undoubtedly WILL also change how you interact with your medical providers.

And WHO is about to reveal these very deep “insider secrets” to you is what really matters:

The world-renowned MD and top consulting expert in drug industry litigation -- including to the FBI and U.S. Department of Justice -- who’s been a Harvard Medical faculty member for 16 years, and who’s had over 65 major media appearances.

And here’s the deal:

He’s just the FIRST of the world’s most renowned to flat-out legendary MDs and researchers who are about to reveal...

...The widely unknown and evidence-based MOST powerful steps of all that you must take to avoid disease and unnecessary suffering, live long, and thrive.

BE SURE YOU SEE “The Legends You’ll Learn From, A Taste of What They’ll Reveal” section -- starting with this renowned drug industry insider MD on Day 1 and concluding with the 3 LEGENDS on Day 7 -- when you...

Head here right now for this unique, free, and GENUINELY life-changing and even life-saving online event

Do take a close look at the essential new insights you’ll discover and who will be revealing them to you, which also includes:

→ The legendary health researcher, Liberty Science Genius Award recipient, and first woman in history to be tenured in psychology at Harvard

→ The world-renowned cardiologist MD featured in James Cameron & Arnold Schwarzenegger’s film, The Game Changers

→ The legendary herbs-as-medicine expert with 50+ years’ experience and winner of the 2023 Herbal Insight Award for advancing botanical knowledge worldwide

→ The pioneering MD known as “The Anxiety MD” who created the highly celebrated do-it-yourself method to overcome anxiety

→ The MD / PhD globally renowned as a top expert in avoiding & overcoming pain and unnecessary suffering

→ The world-renowned sleep scientist and practitioner whose groundbreaking work has helped even severe insomniacs get far healthier sleep

→ The legendary 102-YEAR-OLD MD and “Mother of Holistic Medicine”

→ And 14 other MDs and researchers who are true LEGENDS in fields like brain health… gut health… diabetes… autoimmune… nutrition… your mobility, and more, revealing their little-known and evidence-based MOST effective steps of all.

Don’t miss this ESSENTIAL new online event -- especially if you are in your 40s, 50s, 60s or beyond!

Now, this brand-new event is aptly called Live Long & THRIVE, and it’s easily the most important healthy aging and longevity I've ever provided you, Jim.

As you know, I've been a natural health and longevity researcher and advocate for well over 20 years.

And I'm honored that I'm well-known for creating some of the most amazing health events out there over the years.

However, as you’re about to see, I really am taking things to a whole new level with Live Long & THRIVE.

And, YES, we are going to have some all-important FUN while you gain some of the most important knowledge you could ever have – you’ll soon see exactly what I mean :)

(By the way, on the page right after free sign up, make sure you don’t miss how 19 HEARTLESS WORDS from a doctor also have everything to do with your health today and in the future. I am sure you will find this quite powerful.)

This one will be a game-changer for you, I can assure you of that, so...

Head here now – BE SURE to see “The Legends You Will Learn From, A Taste of What They’ll Reveal” section, Jim -- and sign up free today!

To Living Long and Living Well,

Brian Vaszily

P.S. We've made sure that even the new recipe book you’re getting free when you sign up is EPIC!

It’s called 20 Nutritious & Delicious High-Protein Plant-Based Recipes: Featuring 25 of Nature's Top Protein-Packed Ingredients.

In it, you’re about to discover 20 mouth-watering, entirely plant-based, gluten-free, dairy-free, and high-protein recipes perfect for your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even dessert, including:

--> Amazingly Delicious Apple Pie Baked Oats (ready in just 10 minutes)

--> Nutrient-Packed High-Protein Pasta Salad

--> “Eat the Rainbow” Stuffed Peppers

--> Longevity Stew (you’ll LOVE this one!)

--> Scrumptious Chocolate & Orange Mousse

--> And 15 more new and & entirely plant-based recipes

PLUS, for your convenience, each recipe also includes the exact Preparation Time and full Nutrition Facts (and most of these recipes come in at over 20g of protein per serving)!

Head here now:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Increasing Low Thyroid Production

Dr. Russell Blaylock, M.D., writes:

Hypothyroidism is a condition in which thyroid hormone production is low. The thyroid gland, which sits in the lower part of the neck, produces thyroid hormones that are responsible for regulating metabolic rate and energy production in every cell in the body.

Hypothyroidism can be treated either by taking natural replacement thyroid hormones or by providing the thyroid gland with the raw materials it needs to regain normal function. These include iodine, selenium, multivitamins, and the compounds ashwagandha and forskolin.

Special: Dr. Brownstein: Your Tiny Thyroid Causing Big Problems

It is also important to consider a detoxification program when thyroid deficiency is present. Taking vitamin C (3,000 mg to 5,000 mg per day) and vitamin E (mixed tocopherols in a dose of 100 mg to 200 IU per day) along with alpha lipoic acid (300 mg twice per day) will enable the body’s detoxification pathways to function optimally.

For any detoxification plan to be successful, it is also important to eat a healthy diet free of refined foods that contain no hormones or synthetic sweeteners such as aspartame.

VU Sponsors