Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Greetings: Jimi
Today, why not take some time out to relax and fill your cup with wisdom, connection, and vitality by watching our free masterclass series Qigong for Life: Uniting Health & Spiritual Growth?

Today we are having a break in our live sessions, so you have some time to catch up and absorb the transformative insights and gentle practices of Wisdom Healing Qigong before tomorrow’s series finale.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Opioid Prescription Rates Plummet by 68% with Chiropractic Intervention, Study Finds
With the opioid epidemic claiming nearly 600,000 lives since 1999, could alternative therapies like chiropractic care and acupuncture hold the key to safer pain management?
'The Dam Has Broken': Mainstream Media Reports on Study Showing COVID Vaccines Likely Fueled Rise in Excess Deaths
Data from 47 countries in the Western world showed excess mortality has remained high for the last three consecutive years, according to a study published Monday in BMJ Public Health. The authors called for a thorough investigation.
Melatonin: A Beacon of Hope for Migraine Sufferers
For countless individuals battling the debilitating effects of migraine, the search for effective and safe preventive treatments has been a long and arduous journey. However, a glimmer of hope has emerged in the form of melatonin, a hormone naturally produced by the body that may hold the key to reducing the frequency and severity of migraine attacks.
FEATURED INTERVIEW REPLAY
Protecting America: A Dialogue with Former Congressman Dennis Kucinich
If you missed the compelling discussion between Sayer Ji and former Congressman Dennis Kucinich, a stalwart defender of American values and individual rights, now is your time to catch the replay.

Throughout his distinguished career, Kucinich has:
- Championed Constitutional protections and civil liberties
- Advocated for peace and diplomacy
- Fought for the rights of vaccine-injured individuals
- Supported organic farmers and sustainable agriculture
- Defended Americans' freedom to choose alternative health approaches

As our nation faces unprecedented challenges to its core freedoms, Kucinich stands out as an independent candidate with a proven track record of unwavering integrity. His refusal to be swayed by special interests sets him apart in today's political landscape.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why does everyone seem to have food sensitivities these days?

I speak to so many clients who have been put on elimination diets.

Sometimes avoiding specific foods entirely… for years…

Because that seemed to be the only way to ease chronic digestive issues, skin issues, brain fog, fatigue, and joint pain among other symptoms.

If you’re ready to stop avoiding the foods you love, click here.

A little backstory…

A few years ago, I interviewed a doctor who was doing pioneering work in reversing food sensitivities.

His groundbreaking technique was based on the intricate connection between your brain, gut, emotions and immune function.

Practitioners were sending him patients from around the world and he became too busy to teach others how to do his protocol.

Until now!

Finally, his protocol to reprogram your gut-brain axis and reverse food sensitivities has been made available to the public.

You can learn about it here and hear some amazing success stories.

If you’ve been struggling with food sensitivities or fearing food, it’s time to get to the root of the problem.

Check this out – it’s the missing piece to conquering your food sensitivities.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,
We wrote to you about this a couple of days ago, and want to be sure you don’t miss out.
We know you value your brain health and you are going to love the Brain Breakthroughs Masterclass with Ayesha and Dean Sherzai, MD, and our friend, Ocean Robbins.
-->> Join in the free Masterclass here.
Ayesha and Dean Sherzai, MD are two of the top neurologists in the world. As directors of the Alzheimer’s Prevention Program at Loma Linda University Medical Center, their research has demonstrated that specific lifestyle changes can radically boost a brain’s performance — and slash risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
In this incredibly valuable Masterclass, you’ll discover the four most dangerous brain health lies that most people still believe. And you’ll find out about 10 potent brain health breakthroughs that can unlock your brain health potential while reducing your risk for cognitive decline.
-->> Find out more and grab your seat here.
Yours in health,
-The Science of Prevention Team

P.S. -
Ayesha and Dean have an incredible story. They both left behind their careers in pharmaceutical research to discover and share the truth about brain health. In this Masterclass, you’ll be inspired by their remarkable story, and find out how to put their breakthrough research into action in your life. Click here to grab your spot now.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

Dear Jimi,
We wrote to you about this a couple of days ago, and want to be sure you don’t miss out.
We know you value your brain health and you are going to love the Brain Breakthroughs Masterclass with Ayesha and Dean Sherzai, MD, and our friend, Ocean Robbins.
-->> Join in the free Masterclass here.
Ayesha and Dean Sherzai, MD are two of the top neurologists in the world. As directors of the Alzheimer’s Prevention Program at Loma Linda University Medical Center, their research has demonstrated that specific lifestyle changes can radically boost a brain’s performance — and slash risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
In this incredibly valuable Masterclass, you’ll discover the four most dangerous brain health lies that most people still believe. And you’ll find out about 10 potent brain health breakthroughs that can unlock your brain health potential while reducing your risk for cognitive decline.
-->> Find out more and grab your seat here.
Yours in health,
-The Science of Prevention Team

P.S. -
Ayesha and Dean have an incredible story. They both left behind their careers in pharmaceutical research to discover and share the truth about brain health. In this Masterclass, you’ll be inspired by their remarkable story, and find out how to put their breakthrough research into action in your life. Click here to grab your spot now.
easy, keep away from tv. read a book, get a job

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

Did you know up to half of all cancer cases are preventable?

The choices we make daily, like basking under the sun unprotected, lighting up a cigarette, indulging in unhealthy meals, drowning sorrows in alcohol, and choosing the couch over a brisk walk…

These are not just bad habits; they’re doors we leave open for cancer to walk through.

But imagine for a moment a different path—one where these doors are firmly shut. This isn’t just about dodging cancer; it’s about challenging it head-on, about empowering yourself with knowledge and actions that shield you from this lurking threat.

Picture a life where your daily choices don’t lead you down a path of worry but fortify you against one of humanity’s most formidable foes.

>>Discover how to prevent cancer<<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi ,

Happy Monday! We hope you had a well spent weekend!

Today, we are excited to introduce you to the fascinating world of integrative cancer treatments.

At Healing Life community, we believe in addressing the body, mind, and spirit to achieve true healing and wellness.

Integrative Cancer Treatments: A Comprehensive Approach

Integrative cancer treatment combines the best of conventional medicine with evidence-based complementary therapies.

This approach not only targets the cancer cells but also supports your overall well-being, enhancing your body's natural ability to heal.

Key Aspects of Integrative Cancer Treatments:
  1. Nutrition and Diet: Eating a nutrient-rich diet can boost your immune system and improve your body's response to treatment.
  2. Mind-Body Medicine: Techniques like meditation, yoga, and stress management can enhance your emotional and psychological resilience.
  3. Natural Therapies: Herbal supplements, acupuncture, and energy healing can reduce side effects and improve quality of life.

To dive deeper into this topic, we have a special video for you:

Watch Now: Integrative Cancer Treatments - Dr. Thomas Lodi, MD(H)
In this insightful video, Dr. Thomas Lodi, MD(H), shares his expertise on integrative cancer treatments.

Learn how combining traditional and holistic methods can create a powerful synergy to fight cancer more effectively.

Benefits of Integrative Cancer Treatments:
  • Holistic Support: Addresses physical, emotional, and spiritual needs.
  • Personalized Care: Tailored to each individual's unique situation.
  • Improved Outcomes: Enhances the effectiveness of conventional treatments and reduces side effects.

Join Our Community
At Healing Life, we are dedicated to empowering you with knowledge and support.

Our Healing Life community offers a wealth of resources, including recorded energy healing classes, Live Q&A Ask the Experts sessions, and a supportive network of like-minded individuals.

If you haven't already, Sign Up Healing Life to become a member and gain access to exclusive content and personalized support.

Thank you for being a part of our holistic healing journey.

We look forward to supporting you every step of the way.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's email, where we'll share empowering stories of cancer survivors and the commonalities that have helped them overcome this challenging journey.

To your health and wellness,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Detoxifying the Modern World: Universal Heavy Metal Toxicity-The Problem & SOLUTION
In this fascinating and powerfully eye opening interview, Sayer Ji and Wendy Myers dive DEEP into the topic of one of our modern age's most ubiquitous and toxic exposures: heavy metal poisoning, exploring both the hidden ways that we are exposed in our food, air, and water, and the powerful and proven strategies you can take to eliminate these extremely harmful elements from your body.

This is an interview NOT to be missed. Make sure to take the heavy metals toxicity quiz, which takes less than a minute, and find out the levels of heavy metals in your body today, and what to do about it to clean your system out and experience vibrant health of your body, mind, and spirit, once more!
The Heavy Metal Quiz
This quiz was designed to evaluate individual risk factors for heavy metal exposure, and to gauge whether getting tested for heavy metals is recommended or not.
FEATURED ARTICLES
Magnesium: The Mineral Marvel for Anxiety and Sleep?
In a world where stress and sleepless nights have become all too common, many are turning to an unexpected ally in their quest for calm and rest: magnesium. This humble mineral, often overlooked in the shadow of its more glamorous counterparts, may hold the key to easing anxiety and improving sleep quality, according to a growing body of research.
5 Surprisingly Simple Ways to Detoxify
Given what we are now exposed to through our food, air, and water, detoxification has become a modern-day necessity. Without the daily activation of ancient, effective physiological pathways designed to remove naturally occurring environmental and toxins or manmade chemical toxicants, we are bound to get sick.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
Do you (or anyone you love) take any prescription drugs?
You seriously need to see this.
It’s a jaw-dropping new interview with one of the world’s most prominent big pharma insiders (a renowned MD and expert in drug industry litigation—including to the FBI and US Department of Justice).
And the interviews that follow are ALL equally as mind-blowing.
You’ll discover the truth about prescription drugs—as well as some of the latest advances in holistic anti-aging and longevity.
The information you're about to learn is SO GOOD…
It could literally end up saving your life.
(it definitely saved mine!)
Also…
Be sure to scroll down and watch the 19 HEARTLESS Words (from a doctor) video.
Then scroll down the page a bit further and watch “The Legends You’ll Learn From, A Taste of What You’ll Discover.” to get a better sense of what I’m talking about.
You’ll see exactly what I mean!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you know me, you know that I am a lover of luxury.

Yes, I love luxury products and luxury experiences but not necessarily in the conventional sense.

I don't care as much about brand or label but more about how I feel while wearing or experiencing whatever it is.

To me luxury is synonymous to slow, intentional and more connected.

I would buy a gorgeous hand knit baby alpaca sweater that is a small name brand before purchasing a gucci sweater any day.

One represents luxury of genuine value to me and the other an inflated name.

My point in going down this rabbit hole of defining luxury is that luxury is definitely a word that is relative to the individual.

There are things in life that some would define as luxury and others would say are baseline non-negotiables.

Something that I have noticed over the years is that true health often falls into the category of luxury.

So many people (namely women) have normalized the experience of "just good enough" aka survival that when invited to invest in really optimizing every area of their health and being, they are filled with overwhelm, shame, guilt or just dismiss the idea all together.

The question "Who am I to deserve this?' is often secretly below the surface.

If I ever had an opportunity to speak to that voice, I would respond, "Who are you NOT to deserve it?"

One of the biggest things that has catapulted my self worth, business, income and relationships is acknowledging where I have let me health be in status quo.

While there are seasons of life where other things may take the forefront, what I know to be true for myself and all of my clients is that health should always be prioritized.

We create our realities and the more energy we have, the greater ease it will be to create from.

I recently spoke with a past client, Paige Michelle, about her experience in working with me.

She shares why she chose to invest and what the outcome of that investment was.

She shares what her R.O.I was in different areas of her life....financial to family.

Unlike most women but like most of my clients, Paige knows that she is her greatest asset and if the ship sinks (aka her) everything else does to.

You can listen to the chat on the Disrupt the System Podcast.

Click here to listen on Spotify.

Click here to listen on Apple Podcast.

I hope this inspires you and allows you to see what is possible when you feel your best and your nervous system is regulated.

Let's redefine luxury.

To your health,

VU Sponsors