Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Artificial 3D printed Meat Coming in 2021!!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Study says cheap steroid reduces COVID-19 mortality by 33%

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pfizer boss warns against fast-tracking vaccines

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Study says cheap steroid reduces COVID-19 mortality by 33%
This will be suppressed by Big Pharma with their payouts to politicians and Big Tech since it's inexpensive like hydroxy.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pretty close at least Jimi! ;)

So excited to finally let you know that the event I’ve put so much of my energy and attention into is close at hand!!

If you’re interested in REALLY, REALLY good information on holistic approaches to reversing and preventing cancer, this is the event for you!

And look I know I’m a bit of a health info geek and get jazzed up about a lot of different events going on out there…

but I’m very proud to say that The Anti-Cancer Revolution 2: Evidence-Based Medicine is one of the best online health events I’ve ever seen…

and the most valuable summit or docuseries pertaining to cancer I’ve seen since my son was diagnosed six years ago.

Key difference being this isn’t a bunch of “health personalities” you see thrown together all speaking on loosely the same topic to be called an event.

When I go to legit medical conferences for physicians, where I’m the only guy walking around without an MD or ND on my nametag…

it’s the people giving the presentations at those events, the majority of them the keynote speeches, that are on this event.

I myself am still not quite sure how I got so many of them to be on my little ol’ online conference. :)

And that said what you’ll see on this event is not a collection of off the cuff podcast style interviews, these are literal powerpoint presentations with references on each slide… the whole bit.

Super comprehensive layouts of the approaches of many of the most renowned integrative cancer doctors in the country.

Anyway, you can sign up here to watch three of the best presentations right away before the event goes live next month, along with Teddy and I telling our story in a way we never have before!

Also speaking of things available right away, wanted to make sure you know my friend Shivan Sarna’s Gut & Microbiome Rescue summit starts Monday!

If you’ve got some gut healin’ to do, this one’s got a ton of incredible gut experts and topics!

Hope today is a great day for you Jim! Keep going!!

Ryan

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Our medical knowledge in healthcare technology is more advanced than ever…

Yet as women, we are seeing in our families and in ourselves that our overall health and quality of life seems to be in decline compared to earlier generations…

Globally, one in three adults suffers from multiple chronic conditions… and that number is climbing Jim!

It’s obvious that we cannot depend on the medical system to heal us.

Most of our medical “advancements” focus on treating symptoms with costly prescriptions and risky procedures.

What is largely ignored is the source of these symptoms... and the behaviors we can adapt in our daily lives to prevent, manage and reverse these conditions naturally!

It’s time to learn proven at-home practices that can help us avoid chronic disease and get our health back!

—>>Learn how to use natural medicine AT HOME when you attend this online event!

During the Natural Medicine at Home Masterclass, you’ll discover:

• How to use food as medicine
  • Daily demonstrations on how to use what’s in your kitchen
  • Routines for any fitness level for healing, flexibility, circulation & weight loss
  • Daily practices for energy medicine, meditation, breath work & mindfulness
  • At-home protocols to improve your gut, brain, skin, lungs & entire body
  • How to make your own remedies and a “natural” first aid kit
  • And more!
—>>Join me at The Natural Medicine at Home Masterclass!

Your host (and one of my dearest friends) Dr. Michelle Sands created the Natural Medicine at Home Masterclass to open the door to a powerful new way of mending and nourishing your body and mind…

And to give you the tools to take control of your health at home!

Whether you’re new to natural medicine or you’ve been practicing for years, this masterclass will provide you with the cutting-edge tools to get well and stay well naturally — right at home.

Michelle is going to share this powerful easy-to-implement information with you Jim, right in your living room or office!

I am really excited for this … I’ll see you there!

Misty

P.S. When you register for The Natural Medicine at Home Masterclass, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
To me, this is one of the biggest issues that I hear in HealingStrong from other cancer patients. Their doctors aren't telling them everything they need to know… and patients don't know the right questions to ask.

As a result, many patients make fear-based decisions, instead of fact-based decisions, and blindly agree to undergo treatments they don't understand.
And as you know, some treatments are ineffective and can have irreversible consequences.

It's not uncommon to hear a patient say, "I wish I'd known then what I know now..."

That's why asking the RIGHT questions is critical to decision making, AND ultimately survival.

My good friend (and 14-year cancer survivor) Chris Wark was rushed into treatment in the beginning but accidentally asked two questions that changed the entire direction of his care.

He's taken what he's learned from his own experience, from other patients, and from doctors and created a powerful free guide for cancer patients and their loved ones called:

Chris created this free guide featuring crucial questions that every cancer patient MUST ask their oncologist before starting ANY treatment.
Access Your Free Guide Here
This powerful guide will help alleviate the fear and overwhelm of cancer and help you and your loved ones get honest answers from your doctor so you can make treatment decisions based on facts, not fear.
20 Questions for Your Oncologist includes a 1-hour audio program, a transcript to follow along and take notes, and a printable question list.
Download 20 Questions for Your Oncologist.
Sincerely,

Suzy

P.S. You deserve to know the truth about your situation and the options you have. Get the guide, and get the truth from your oncologist.

P.P.S. If you have a loved one or friend who could benefit from this free guide, send them the link so they can have free access too.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Study Reveals Effects of Eating More in the Evening

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You're receiving this because you signed up for V-Revealed. You may Manage Subscription if you no longer wish to receive our emails.
VRRevealed 2020
Hey Jimi,

Get ready because tomorrow is the Big Day!

Finally discover the shocking truth (The truth “they’re” hiding from you and your family...)

Get first hand information directly from researchers, former CDC employees, doctors, scientists and legal experts about why these “Va****es” aren’t what they seem…

The interview that exposes the unknown dangers of these “Health Shots” will blow your mind!

We still can’t type out the “V-Word”, but I think you get the point…

mail

And that’s just ONE of the interviews!

So, here’s what you need to know…

First, each episode is completely FREE!

Watch at your leisure for a full 24 hours starting at:

9:00 PM EST/6:00 PM PST tomorrow.

Each new episode packed with crucial interviews replaces the previous day's episode, and is available for free viewing for 24 hours… and so on.

We’ve got 9 BIG episodes for you, so get ready!

Second…

Be sure to share HERE because your friends (and their families) need this critical information.

It’s crucial they hear the truth about these hidden risks (and potentially life altering consequences)

This is the last chance to make sure they get an opportunity to join before they start missing episodes.

Be a hero by just taking a second to share this.

We’ll see you tomorrow!

With purpose,

Patrick Gentempo, Jr., D.C.
CEO - Revealed Films, Inc.

mail

P.S. Don’t forget that you can send us questions by just hitting reply… We read every response and want to make sure your questions are answered

**And did we mention you get a FREE GIFT when you refer just 2 new people to this life-changing series?**​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is an energy to life - and healing - and also to illness - that goes beyond the obvious lifestyle choices and medical solutions.

My good friend, Lloyd Burrell’s upcoming FREE event - Healing With Vibration - is about pulling back the curtain and tapping into that potential energy that is all around you!

This fundamental truth is that everything in the universe has a vibration, in the form of electromagnetic frequencies, these energies influence in subtle but powerful ways, all living things, including your health.
While the dangers of frequency and vibration are beginning to be known (and felt) by more and more people all around the world, I know that the opportunities to USE frequency and vibration for wellness - can seem otherworldly.

But make no mistake, our world is yearning for this.

Like most people, Lloyd was once totally ignorant about energy and vibration. Then, in 2002, he started reacting to his cell phone (yes - his phone!), and despite trying everything and anything, he experienced debilitating symptoms for nearly 10 years before regaining his health.

Since then, Lloyd has made it his life’s mission to support humanity with what he learned about the dangers - and opportunities - that energy and frequency healing has to offer us all.

After the success of the EMF Health Summit, Lloyd knew there was a deeper dive to be done on the science and protocols for frequency and vibrational healing.

So he scoured the world to find and bring you the leading experts on this topic.

>> Click here to discover 50 world-renowned experts - and attend the Healing With Vibration Summit at no cost, as my guest.

This event will go beyond the obvious, beyond the VISIBLE, and guide you into the quantum realm.

This is about new science and cutting-edge protocols for health that work.

>> Join this powerful journey of discovery and self-discovery as these 50 experts unveil new, little-known, and forgotten methods to recover your health.

I believe this is a one-of-a-kind event, like nothing else you’ve ever seen.

Here are just a few of the strategies you will have access to (at no cost)!

• Energy Medicine
  • Overcoming Energetic Blockages and Trauma
  • EMFs, 5G and PEMFs
  • Sound Therapy
  • Herbal and Earth Medicine
  • The Schumann Resonance and tapping into the Earth's energies
  • Quantum Energy and Quantum Health
  • Near InfraRed Light Protocols
  • Energy Sensitivity
  • Consciousness Exercises
… and so much more.

Discover solutions for a totally natural and free way of relaxing your autonomic nervous system in just a few seconds!

Learn how to reduce inflammation and reconnect to the energies of the planet and the universe within 30 minutes.

Get advanced strategies on how to heal aches and pains that have been bothering you (sometimes for YEARS), to allow the harmony underneath to spontaneously assert itself.

You can either stumble through vibration and frequencies all around you that SAP your energy and open the door to dis-ease - or….

You can take control and tune in to energies and vibration that elevate your health and the health of your loved ones, and even humanity itself.

I hope you say yes to this very unique and valuable FREE event - a priceless education and energetic opportunity.

To your health,

Jen

P.S. Please join me and tens of thousands of others and sign up for this FREE event and take your health and life into your hands.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
6 Numbers That Can Save Your Life

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Every day, people are bombarded with conflicting information about their health. Innumerable articles in magazines, newspapers, and on the internet, and hundreds of cable TV channels bring countless stories across the airwaves.

Cutting through the wealth of information available, here are six numbers you need to keep track of in order to chart your progress toward victory over heart disease.

Special: The Hidden Heart Risk Even a Cardiologist Didn't See Coming

1. Blood Pressure Reading. Blood pressure is critically important because it shows how hard your heart must work to pump blood throughout your body.

2. Total Cholesterol Level. Too much cholesterol in your blood forms fatty deposits that can narrow arteries, impeding blood flow and causing your heart to work too hard. These fatty deposits, called plaque, can become inflamed and rupture, leading to a heart attack or stroke.

3. Triglyceride Reading. When you eat food that is too high in fat or sugar, the portion that is not metabolized as energy goes into your blood as triglycerides. Certain medications may also raise triglyceride levels.

4. Blood Sugar Level. Blood sugar (glucose) is the body’s main source of energy. However, when this vital substance builds up in your blood stream, the result is diabetes, which doubles the risk of heart disease in men and triples it in women.

5. Weight. Excess weight is one of the greatest risks for heart disease, especially in the Western world, where our diets contain too much sugar and too many processed foods. Over the years, we’ve also become more and more inactive, which along with a poor diet is a deadly combination.

6. Resting Pulse Rate. Your pulse rate, measured by the number of times your heart beats per minute, is also a measure of your cardiac health.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
mail

A good cancer event doesn't come along all that often, then we get two in a week!
I told you last week about Chris Wark's wonderful Square One program which I highly recommend. You can't go wrong with that series.
But I've another brand new one to tell you about today - it's a summit, but it's a summit with a difference.
Let's face it - sometimes summits consist of a lot of speakers thrown together who have their own specialty and they twist that a little bit to make it fit with the event they are appearing in. Well, not this one.
Ryan Sternagel (a Dad who has had to deal with cancer at the sharp end when his son was diagnosed) has gotten together a panel of presenters who really do know their stuff on cancer. Almost every single one of them will have a lot to teach you.
And this summit is not a conversation that leaves you knowing the vague solutions but without the steps to implement. This is an implementation Masterclass. And it is all free to watch for seven days.
So if you want the Super comprehensive approaches of many of the most renowned integrative cancer doctors in the country and all on powerpoint presentations with references on each slide…
You can get it all here.
This is HUGELY useful resource. Register while you can.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:):):)

Dear Jimi,

Does EVERYONE need to be gluten free?

What about ORGANIC gluten?

Gluten doesn't bother me, does that mean it's okay?

My genetics show I am low risk for Celiac, can I eat gluten?

What about cosmetics, do they need to be gluten free?

These are questions that I get asked every day...

So here's the truth...

Most people have no idea that gluten is the culprit fueling their symptoms...

More than 300 symptoms could be caused by the consumption of gluten, yet a very small percentage of the population knows that it may be fueling the cause.

AND, here is the scary part...

Even though the research is in and piling up to prove gluten lies at the root of so many conditions....

On average, it takes 17 years for groundbreaking research to make its way to the family practitioner. 17 YEARS!

Are you going to wait 17 years to find out what’s ailing you when you could begin the path to understanding right now?

My friend and Gluten Guru, Dr. Tom O'Bryan put together the most comprehensive and accessible series on this topic.

You'll get answers to the above questions and so much more...

And you'll understand exactly what gluten is doing inside your body.

This event may change the health of you and your family!

=>Click here to sign up for your no cost viewing to The Gluten Summit

Don’t wait 17 years for help!

Dr. Tom has been lecturing on gluten and its impact on health since I was in medical school, and he has continued to pioneer research in this area.

Now he has offered to share it all with you at no cost!

Click here to sign up at no cost

Virtual Hugs,
Dr. Michelle

P.S. Even if you just catch a few moments of this event, the information you will learn could truly change your life.

Get 29 Expert Talks, LOADED with Information for a Happy, Healthy Lifestyle Without Gluten [HASH=839]#TheGlutenSummit[/HASH]​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good day, Jimi!​

Dr. Boyd Haley states, "I would not say mercury causes all cases of Alzheimer’s disease. But I can unequivocally say that if you're going to get Alzheimer’s disease, having dental amalgams and exposure to mercury is going to quicken that dramatically.

The thing that absolutely happens in Alzheimer's-diseased brains, is that the synaptic-cleft or synaptic connections break down dramatically. And this is what mercury does extremely well. Mercury causes the tubulin in the Alzheimer's diseased-brain, which is the major protein that holds the axon in the right shape and conformation so it will go on to the next neuron and then on to the next neuron."

--->>Learn more about oral health and Alzheimer's at Dr. Perlmutter's event that starts on Wednesday this week (+new eBook offer below)!

To continue Dr. Boyd's quote, "What we found out about 1988, is that the tubulin in an Alzheimer’s diseased-brain was over 80%, on the average, over 80% abnormal, broken down, not effectively, not doing what tubulin was supposed to be doing. In other words, the axons that hold the connections in the proper orientation had broken down in those brains. And we showed that mercury and only mercury -- other heavy metals wouldn’t do it -- mercury and only mercury would cause this break down."​
mail
Did you know that many foods common in the standard diet are actually damaging to your brain?

While you may often consider how the foods you eat affect your body, your brain is just as important to think about. The foods you eat today pave the way for your brain’s destiny in terms of health, functionality and risk for chronic disease like
Alzheimer’s, which currently affects 5.8 million Americans.

--->>This eBook from Dr. Perlmutter will help you eliminate the WORST foods from your diet!

Dr. David Perlmutter, along with his team at Science of Prevention, have released this quick and easy read to help you establish brain-healthy eating habits today -- protect your brain now and into the future!

In this important eBook, you’ll discover:

• Which foods hurt the ability to create new memories and learn new things
  • Type of beverage that can lead to brain shrinkage and disrupt sleep
  • Foods that increase inflammation in the brain
  • Foods that may contribute to rapid weight gain
  • Foods that fuel the same pathways that drive addiction
  • Ingredient that has been linked with an increased stroke risk of stroke
And you'll learn about foods that should be removed from your diet if you notice changes in your mood, sleep patterns, energy levels or ability to focus!

--->>Unlock this eBook and learn the 7 worst foods in your diet!

Plus, when you download 7 Worst Foods for Brain Health, you’ll also save a seat to watch Dr. Perlmutter's docuseries event, Alzheimer’s: The Science of Prevention -- 20+ leading experts in the field of brain health who will reveal the powerful ways to reduce your risk of developing brain disease.
To your health,
Bob & Bobby
Co-founders, Health Talks Online

P.S. These foods are just the beginning -- be sure to unlock this important eBook today!

mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Public health expert reveals the FDA and Fauci’s shocking plot to bury hydroxychloroquine as potential COVID-19 cure

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

If you thought the first event was great Jimi…

(or even if you didn’t…) ;)

wait until you see this one!!!

I’m so excited about the direction I went with The Anti-Cancer Revolution 2: Evidence Based Medicine

that I daresay you’ll see more online events in the future following suit!

This is ANYTHING BUT a bunch of interviews with health personalities thrown together to call it an online event (what I see more and more of these days)…

This is a carefully curated collection of comprehensive, heavily referenced presentations given by many, many of the most renowned names in integrative and holistic oncology today!

Like I say in the video, these are the exact types of presentations I see when I go to actual physician to physician medical conferences

and that I’ve known for a long time now that the world needs to see. Which is why I’m so happy to be getting this event out there!

You can register here to watch the whole event free and watch three of the best presentations (and Teddy and I telling our story) before it goes live…

prepare to be blown away!!

Like I also say in the intro video, I can’t wait to show you what you’ve been missing in integrative oncology. :)

Also, speaking of awesome events, Teddy and I also had a great time being interviewed on the Natural Medicine at Home Masterclass!

With everyone now, well… at home… certainly couldn’t be a better time for it!

In addition to us talking about how to make sure that home is actually a safe place to be spending time in….

whooooole lot of great stuff in here on energy medicine, making your own herbal medicine, breath work and meditation type stuff and a lot more!!

You can sign up for the event and get Dr. Michelle Sands’ (who’s awesome!) natural first aid kit ebook here!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
The LIVE broadcast of Alzheimer’s - The Science of Prevention begins in less than 24 hours! I am so thrilled to be able to share this empowering series with you. There truly is hope that we - that you - can prevent this disease.
If you haven’t registered yet for this complimentary event, just click here to sign up.
Here’s what you can expect:​
  • Find out which foods are the best and the worst for your brain

• Discover how one popular beverage may reduce your risk of Alzheimer’s

• Learn how to harness some of the most exciting, cutting-edge discoveries in brain health and disease prevention

• Get practical tools and evidence-based recommendations you can begin using immediately to help reduce your risk of brain degeneration

• Discover some simple, actionable ways you can give your brain all the support it needs to remain sharp and function properly today, tomorrow, and into old age

• PLUS, find out why now, more than ever, we need to do everything in our power to care for our brains in the bonus 5-episode mini-series, How to Protect Your Brain During a Pandemic
Click Here to Register for the LIVE broadcast of Alzheimer’s - The Science of Prevention!
Each and every one of you has the ability to improve your brain function at any age by incorporating the information covered in this series into your daily life. By making some simple lifestyle changes, you can evoke lasting improvements in your health and life.
These changes will not only help you remain healthy in the future, they will also almost certainly improve cognitive function for you in the present.
In this FREE online event, they’ll show you how you can achieve all of this and more. To join us for the LIVE broadcast of Alzheimer’s - The Science of Prevention, click the link below.​

[Register Now]
See you there!
The Answer To Cancer
P.S. Now is your last chance to catch all 12 episodes for a limited time! Register here now so you don’t miss out on this exciting online event!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Here's a shocking statistic for most people:
  • It is estimated around 40% of all cancers can be prevented by diet and lifestyle modifications alone.
Many studies suggest that nut consumption is associated with reduced cancer mortality because they bioactive compounds that affect the cellular processes involved in tumor development and progression.
They are packed with vitamins and minerals, fatty acids and fiber, and loaded with phytochemicals with proven anti-cancer properties.
Learn how you can snack your way to good health by eating nuts and seeds that are full of cancer-fighting nutrients in this special eGuide from our friend Ryan at the Stern Method.
--> Unlock Ryan's eBook,The 16 BEST Anti-Cancer Nuts & Seeds, and discover the natural cancer-fighting properties of many of your favorite snacks. If they're not in your pantry, they should be!
As always, praying that you experience the Abundant Life.
~ Dr. Z & Mama Z

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My friend and colleage Dr. Michelle Sands’ just released a free 39-page eBook, 7 Day Food as Medicine Meal Plan.
You will discover the benefits of medicinal herbs, antioxidants, phytonutrients and superfoods with these easy-to-prepare meals and snacks!
—>>Download your complimentary eBook, 7 Day Food as Medicine Meal Plan!
Eat your way to reduced inflammation, balanced hormones and increased energy with super simple recipes for smoothies, signature “Glow Bowls” and snacks like kale chips and avocado deviled eggs!
Dr. Michelle Sands shares supportive principles to follow while optimizing your diet for chronic illness prevention and to help the body heal itself.
When using food as medicine you will:
  • Eat in harmony with your genetic programming
  • Use foods rather than supplements
  • Reduce stress and raise awareness about how and what you eat
  • Understand you are biochemically unique
  • Find health professionals who will help you with nutrition and stress management rather than medication
  • Won’t let your diet stress you out
With nourishing recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner (and ideas for grab-and-go snacks!), this 39-page 7 Day Food as Medicine Meal Plan will help you incorporate colorful and nutrient-dense healing foods, spices and plants into your diet to help reduce inflammation, balance hormones, increase energy and improve your overall health.
—>>Gain immediate access to the 39-page 7 Day Food as Medicine Meal Plan eBook now!
When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the free, online Natural Medicine at Home Masterclass taking place on October 12-18, 2020 — over 40 experts teaching you more about effective, proactive practices that you can implement into your daily life to set the foundation for a lifetime of optimal health and happiness!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

I know trauma is a difficult topic to talk about.

But what if this isn’t just affecting your headspace… but also your body?

If you’ve ever felt a tight pain in your chest when anxious, tension in several parts of the body when overwhelmed, or even IBS…

These could all potentially be triggered by unhealed trauma.
In this week’s vodcast, we navigate this gruelling topic with Dr. Aimie Apigian—a trauma, attachment, and addiction specialist—to uncover how trauma plays a crucial part in our overall health.
She’ll help us unpack the physical manifestations of trauma that you might not be aware of and how to recover from it.

When you watch this interview, expect to learn:

• How Dr. Aimie discovered her own trauma despite her good upbringing
  • How mental health is connected with our physical health
  • The physical manifestations of trauma and stress
  • Patterns found in people who are stressed
  • How trauma affects almost all parts of our body, especially our gut
  • The proper ways to care for your nervous system
  • How to rewire your brain to deal with the physical manifestations of trauma
And so much more!

There are many ways mental and emotional trauma continues to physically burden people in their everyday lives.

And Jim, if you feel like this could be you, please know that I understand and truly hope that you find healing.

I highly recommend you watch Episode 20 of The Goodness Lover Vodcast to learn the first steps of healing your trauma.

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today"s Health Thought: :) :) :) :):)

"If my body created it, maybe my body can heal it..."

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lipids: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly

When it comes to fats in your blood, you’ve heard of “bad,” or LDL cholesterol, and “good,” or HDL cholesterol. Now it’s time to add a third blood fat to the list — “ugly cholesterol,” which researchers say may be the deadliest blood fat of all.

This “ugly cholesterol” is triglycerides. And while we’ve always known this fat was harmful, most of the focus has been on lowering LDL cholesterol.

Special: How to Keep Your Doctor From Lecturing You About Cholesterol

However, researchers from the University of Copenhagen examined the records of 73,000 people and found those with high triglyceride levels had triple the rate of coronary heart disease — higher even than those with high LDL cholesterol.

Triglycerides, or “remnant cholesterol,” is the type of fat your body produces to store excess calories. Losing weight and eating a plant-based diet reduces triglyceride levels.

Fish oil supplements are a great way to lower triglycerides as well. It’s recommended to take 2,000 to 4,000 mg of fish oil supplements daily to keep numbers low.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
United Nations forced to admit that vaccines from Bill Gates are spreading polio throughout Africa

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Continued pesticide use ENDANGERS farm workers and children – why are these risks still IGNORED?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Dr. Patrick Gentempo has been digging into the hidden truth behind a huge health concern. As a healthcare provider, he found that the whole story wasn’t being told… and it needs to be told.
Big Pharma has monopolized this industry and successfully CENSORED the risks it’s exposing you to! This exclusive docu-series event will be broadcasted for 9 days only. Don't miss this series LIVE NOW!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
131 Ways For An Infant to Die

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi

There is an energy to life - and healing - and also to illness - that goes beyond the obvious lifestyle choices and medical solutions. My upcoming event - Healing With Vibration - is about pulling back the curtain and tapping into that potential energy.

It's about using it to create health, joy, success and meaning in YOUR life.

While the dangers of frequency and vibration are beginning to be known (and felt) by more and more people all around the world, I know that the opportunities to USE frequency and vibration for wellness - can seem otherworldly.

But even the most prestigious medical centers – such as Yale, Stanford, Duke, and Harvard University – are now regularly treating patients using what was once a very unconventional way of healing.

I was once like most people, totally ignorant about energy and vibration. Then, in 2002, I started reacting to my cell phone, and despite trying everything and anything, I experienced debilitating symptoms for years before regaining my health.

But I did find a way to get my health back on track, and I have made it my mission to support humanity with what I have learned about the dangers - and opportunities - that energy and frequency healing has to offer us.

After the success of The EMF Health Summit, I knew there was a deeper dive to be done on the science and protocols for frequency and vibrational healing.

So I scoured the world to find those who could join me on this mission.

Click here to join me - and 50 world-renowned experts - for the Healing With Vibration Summit.

This event will go beyond the obvious,
beyond the VISIBLE,
and take you into the quantum realm.
This is about new science and cutting-edge protocols.

Join me on this powerful journey of discovery and self-discovery as I unveil new, little-known and forgotten healing protocols.

This is a one-of-a-kind event, like nothing else you’ve ever seen. Here are just a few of the strategies you will have access to (at no cost)!
  • Energy Medicine
  • Overcoming Energetic Blockages and Trauma
  • EMFs, 5G and PEMFs
  • Sound Therapy
  • Herbal and Earth Medicine
  • The Schumann Resonance and tapping into the Earth's energies
  • Quantum Energy and Quantum Health
  • Near InfraRed Light Protocols
  • Consciousness Exercises
  • … and much more.
Know this: everything in the universe has a vibration, in the form of electromagnetic frequencies, these energies influence in subtle but powerful ways, all living things, including your health.
  • Discover solutions for a totally natural and free way of relaxing your autonomic nervous system in just a few seconds!
  • Learn how to reduce inflammation and reconnect to the energies of the planet and the universe within 30 minutes.
  • Get advanced strategies on how to heal aches and pains that have been bothering you (sometimes for YEARS), to allow the harmony underneath to spontaneously assert itself.
You can either stumble through vibration and frequencies all around you that SAP your energy and open the door to dis-ease - or….

You can take control and tune in to energies and vibration that elevate your health and the health of your loved ones, and even humanity itself.

Lloyd Burrell
ElectricSense
Live a naturally healthy life in our electromagnetic world!

P.S. If the above links don’t work copy/paste this link into your browser
https://healingwithvibrationsummit.com/

P.S.S. Sign up today and get 8 FREE bonuses including Heal Yourself - Heal The World with Lynne McTaggart and the Raising Your Family Vibration Toolkit.

Leaky Brain Summit

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
:) :) :) :) :)

Have you ever heard of a lung cleanse? Do you tend to catch colds a lot in the winter, and you can't get better quickly like everyone else does?
Are you suffering with any kind of chronic lung disease like COPD or asthma?
If you are, you're going to want to read today's article because I'm going to show you 14 ways to ensure you are able to keep your lungs clear in the winter and actually enjoy some of your life before allergy season begins. ;)
I'll be sharing supplements, activities, and their benefits...so make sure you read closely just in case one of these recommendations is one you should avoid.
For clearer breathing and healthier lungs, keep reading!

Why Do Our Lungs Fill Up With Mucus And Phlegm, Anyway??
You might not know this, and it might sound a little gross...but there are glands in your throat and nose that produce one to two quarts of mucus every single day of your life.
Just think about that for a second. 1 to 2 quarts of mucus. Imagine it in a jar. Gross.
But that's what your body does to keep you healthy...and believe it or not mucus is actually necessary and important to our survival.
You need a certain amount to make sure your throat doesn't feel crazy dry, your eyes don't feel like you have dirt in them, and your joints feel lubricated when you move.
In your nose and throat, the purpose of mucus is to block pathogens, keep your nose and throat moist and comfortable, and to keep out dust and other particles floating in the air.
Your mucus and your nerve endings work together, and when something is trapped in the mucus, you get a funny tickle and either feel the need to cough or sneeze.
That's a simple way to explain how mucus works in your body everyday.
Usually, the mucus is thin and watery so that it can move through the body with ease. It's when you notice your snot get thicker that you have a problem.
If it is clear and watery, that's usually an indication that things are okay or you might have a mild allergy. If it is mucus is thick, yellowish, or greenish, you probably have an infection or something else is happening.

Is There Anything I Can Do About Mucus??
Unfortunately, as long as you're alive, you're never going to be able to get rid of mucus entirely. Like I said, you need it to survive.
But if you're experiencing excess mucus due to being sick, having allergies, or having any kind of other chronic condition, the following ways are the best ones I found to relieve chest congestion even if it's severe.
Here are the best ways I found to relieve chest congestion and get rid of (or significantly decrease) excess mucus.
  • Mullein - The leaves and flowers are used to make syrups and liquids that people take to relieve their chest congestion. The cool thing about Mullein is that it is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and it even helps relieve some instances of pain.
  • Lobelia - Often used with Mullein, this also relieves chest congestion and is used frequently by people who have COPD and asthma. It has a tendency to warm you up, so lots of people use it to induce sweating if they are cold or if they are trying to purposely break a fever. Be careful with lobelia because it definitely has an effect on your hormones.
  • Garlic - If you don't mind going around smelling like an Italian salad, raw garlic is probably one of the best remedies for any kind of sickness. It will knock out a cold faster than anything I’ve ever seen. Whether you’ve got cancer or a cold, garlic can destroy bacteria and viruses throughout your body.

If eating it raw and chasing it down with cold water or milk is not your idea of fun, you can also buy garlic tinctures from your local health food store. Just make sure if you buy a tincture locally from the store that it is going to work for you. Any garlic you take should feel spicy like ginger once it’s in your mouth.
  • Zinc - Moms of young children are probably already familiar with zinc. It does so much good. Zinc heals wounds, helps lessen the lifespan of cold, boosts the immune system, keeps your eyes and skin healthy, and it should be included in every healing regimen. To keep it easy, you can get zinc in abundance from pecans, beef, and beans.
  • Mushrooms - The texture of mushrooms might leave something to be desired if you are a texture person, but thankfully you can get the kind of mushrooms you need in the supplement.

Not all mushrooms are made alike, so you're going to want the kind that increase your immune system function. Certain mushrooms make your body produce more T-cells...and T-cells fight infection and disease powerfully. They can even kill cancer!
  • Beef Lung - There's age-old wisdom in the eating animal body parts in order to improve the health in our corresponding body parts. For example, men should eat cow prostate for optimal prostate health. In the same way, if you're struggling with breathing problems, you're going to want to get some cow lung.

Now, maybe you don't want to eat this kind of food in a soup, but you can take it in a supplement. Simply do a Google search on best beef lung, and read the testimonials to make the best decision.
  • Vitamin C - Getting more vitamin C is something most of us usually think about when we catch a cold or have trouble breathing. All you have to do is drink some orange juice or eat an orange.

If you want to get yourself on a schedule, drink a big glass in the morning and another at night, or eat an orange in the morning and another before you go to bed.
  • Steam therapy - One of the most comforting things you can do for your lungs is steam therapy. Some people like to boil a pot on the stove and then put a towel over their head and breathe in the steam. I always burn my face when I do that, so I opt for the shower. It easier, safer, and requires less work on your part.

The less-fussy version is to just put a humidifier in your room. If you want to take it up a notch, put 5 drops of tea tree essential oil in your humidifier so you’ll be breathing in germ-fighting goodness into your lungs while you sleep.
  • Controlled coughing - I know this sounds a little silly, but control coughing is when you called me on purpose come and you do it from your diaphragm, not your throat.

The way it works is this: breathe deeply into your belly, making sure that your belly expands first. Your chest should expand last. if this feels awkward and you don't know how to do it, practice inhaling this way a few times before you actually try coughing.

To cough, try to cough from the lowest part of your lungs, and then exaggerated the cough and make it last so that you bring up the most mucus possible. Stop once you notice you can't get up enough mucus.
  • Drain your lungs - Kind of like controlled coughing, this puts you in the driver's seat when it comes to all that mucus in your lungs. The way you drain your lungs is by doing controlled coughing in an inverted position.

Your inverted position can be slight, using pillows on your bed to make sure that your hips and legs are higher than your chest. Conversely, some people get on an actual inversion table, turn themselves almost upside down, and they do controlled coughing that way.
  • Take a vigorous walk - Exercise always helps bring up mucus that might be settled at the bottom of your lungs. To take it up a notch, jog or run. If there's anything in your lungs, you’re definitely going to cough it up at some point.
  • Ginger - Ginger, like garlic is spicy. Most people say it's flat-out hot when you eat it raw. Eating ginger raw is the best way to take it, and you'll notice instantly that it get rid of nausea, makes your digestion feel more comfortable, and it ensures you get all the nutrition out of your food that you want. It is anti-inflammatory, and it will thin out mucus quickly.
  • Air purifier - There are two issues with buying an air purifier that I want to address right away. The first one is it's hard to choose a good one. I'd say to just read reviews and testimonials and make your decision, but even that is hard. So look for air purifiers that can be used by smokers. Those air purifiers have multi-step filters and really clean your air - which is what you need when you are coughing and sneezing all the time.

The second issue is price. They aren’t cheap. An “okay” air purifier will cost you $100. If your lung health is a problem, you might just need to save 20 bucks a month until you can buy an air purifier.

You want to change the air filters in your home, regularly, too. If you’re able, buy better filters.

And just in case you don't think air quality is that important, I know someone who had a cold for 4 months and just couldn't get over it. When she bought an air filter, she was over it in 7 days, flat. My final suggestion is this…
  • Increase Water intake - Just by doing this, you can make your mucus more like it's supposed to be everyday. Drinking more water will send the mucus out and allow you don't blow your nose more easily, cough more easily, and be more productive in your efforts to get all that excess mucus out of your body.

When you are sick, you should be drinking around half your bodyweight in water every day.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Study: COVID-19 Patients May Have Prolonged Gut Infection

Read Newsmax: Study: Covid-19 Patients May Have Prolonged Gut Infection | Newsmax.com
Urgent: Your Heart Attack Risk Determined Online - More Info

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ROAD TO MEDICAL TYRANNY … OR FREEDOM?

Jimi,

The coronavirus has given rise to an interesting oxymoron.

No, not “moron” …. OXYMORON … which is an apparent contradiction.

Like the newest hashtag: [HASH=901]#AloneTogether[/HASH]

Other interesting factoids about COVID:
  • It can travel 6 feet, but not 6’1” or greater.
  • It can live on all surfaces except anything that comes in the mail from Amazon.
  • It does not live in Target, Walmart, Costco, or any grocery store, but it thrives in churches.
  • It’s harmless in protests and riots, but is deadly in restaurants (specifically when you’re walking to the table, but not at the table itself).

It’s time to wake up folks! A virus is not the enemy!
FEAR is the enemy!

Sadly, the “powers that be” (billionaires, the tech and pharmaceutical industries, and governments around the world) have used fear as a means to seize the very freedoms that define our society.

Back in June, we addressed this issue in our 3 part series - “The Road to Medical Tyranny or FREEDOM.” If you haven't already read the entire series, it's worth 30 minutes of your time!

In part 1, we discuss the push to fast-track a vaccine for cononavirus, as well as many unintended consequences of such an endeavor.

>> READ PART 1
In part 2, we discuss the sordid history of vaccines, especially as we focus on the COVID-19 vaccine which will be coming soon to a doctor’s office near you.
>> READ PART 2
In part 3, we demand that those elected to represent us return to their intended role as public servants rather than omnipotent overlords.
>> READ PART 3

PANDEMIC ILLNESS IS EASILY PREVENTABLE!

BIG NEWS! Tomorrow night we are having our 2nd "Pandemic Town Hall" with doctors who are successfully treating COVID and fighting to open America back up and push back tyranny.

Host KC Craichy will speak with Dr. Isaac Golden, Dr. David Brownstein, and Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy. You'll learn about highly-effective, death-preventing Covid treatments and COVID prevention for first-responders.

Here is your link to sign up and watch free.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi
Our friends at Earth Conscious Films have created an inspiring, award-winning film about the solutions Earth so desperately needs!
It’s been buzzing at film festivals worldwide, winning several accolades for Best Documentary, and it’s available RIGHT NOW for a special, free global screening event.
The film is called The Need To GROW, and it’s a deeply moving 90-minute documentary — the kind that gives you chills, opens your heart, and leaves you informed about some of the most critical issues of our times.
This film focuses on soil, food, and the future of our species — told through the lens of three extraordinary characters, and their journeys as solutionaries. It’s narrated by celebrity activist Rosario Dawson. And it brings a non-divisive message about the stake we all have in humanity’s ability to sustainably grow food for future generations.

The Earth Conscious Films team spent over 5 years making this movie. This is a story that needs to be told — and it is told VERY well.
Don't miss The Need To GROWwatch right now for free!

In Good Health,
The GreenMedInfo Team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Chest Pain Can Be Protective

Although chest pain is the most obvious signal of an impending heart attack, research suggests that this pain may actually help protect the heart from worse damage in the future.

Scientists at the Minneapolis Heart Foundation at Northwestern University compared 1,031 heart attack patients who experienced chest pain with those who had not.

Special: Coronary Heart Disease: 5 Tips to Reduce Your Risk

They found that patients who had experienced chest pain one to six hours before the event had smaller heart attacks and better heart function at discharge than those who did not.

The article, published in the journal Circulation: Cardiovascular Interventions, indicated that while the researchers couldn’t pinpoint exactly why chest pain is protective, they theorize that it in some way activates factors within the body that protect the heart. The researchers plan to try to identify that factor in the hope that a drug can be developed to help mimic those protective effects.

In the meantime, if you experience chest pain that you believe may be coming from your heart, call 911. Don’t attempt to drive yourself to the hospital, or have someone else take you, because lifesaving emergency procedures can be started in the ambulance.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
I met a truly inspiring man in Florida a few years ago.
His name is Chris Wark and he teaches people living with all types of cancer how to take charge of their life and navigate the confusing landscape of cancer treatment in 2020.

mail
When we met, we bonded over our love for tropical fruits. Just like diabetes, the cancer world is fraught with misinformation about the “sugar” found in whole foods.
You may have heard that whole food such as bananas and mangos feed cancer cells.
This is a dangerous myth among many others that are preventing people from preventing and in many cases healing from cancer.
Chris is busting cancer myths in the same way that we bust diabetes myths.
If you're concerned about cancer or have a loved one facing cancer right now, we've got an invaluable resource to share with you today from Chris, a 16-year cancer survivor.

Chris was diagnosed with metastatic cancer in 2003, two days before Christmas, at just 26 years old.
When faced with intimidating odds of survival, Chris did the unthinkable...
He turned down chemotherapy.
His doctors told him he was “Insane”, and had very little support, but he knew he had to take a different path to restore his health. His was rationale was:
"If my body created it, maybe my body can heal it..."
And he was right.
Today… over 16 years later, Chris is alive and well, and cancer-free, and his mission is to show the world how he and many others have healed holistically with nutrition and natural therapies.
Chris created a powerful 10-part video series called…
The SQUARE ONE Cancer Coaching Program
And you can watch all 10 Modules free online beginning September 12th, 2020...
The information in SQUARE ONE covers the evidence-based nutrition, natural therapies, and lifestyle strategies that he and countless others have used to heal cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and many other chronic diseases.
There's nothing else like this out there and we are so excited to share it with you :)
>> Check out this 3-minute video about Chris's story and the course here
While you're there, you can register to watch ALL 10 SQUARE ONE Modules FREE online.
Watch the 3-minute trailer, read the incredible testimonials, get registered for free access, and tune in to watch this awesome series.
We'll see you there!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BOMBSHELL: Up to 90% of COVID-19 “positive” test results are false, test kits matching dead viral fragments that pose no infection risk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
During my mindset training in the Eliminate Your Limits system, we learn about the actual physical neurology of mindset.

That is, how neural pathways are formed in the brain (Remember, mindset is not a meta-physical, woo woo afterthought to your physical brain health.)

Last week, I shared how your brain interprets INPUTS to create OUTPUTS. Your brain assesses whether the things happening around or within you (the inputs) are safe or unsafe.

Depending on your brain’s answer, it will determine whether the input leads to a SURVIVAL or PERFORMANCE output… and you cannot have both at the same time.

Your brain’s main job is your survival; to keep you alive at any cost. So if your brain has any doubt, it will interpret the input as "unsafe" and survival will always win (ALWAYS!). As long as you brain feels safe, then it can help you perform.

Survival outputs include pain, anxiety, depression, fatigue, inflammation, lowered resistance to infections, declining memory and cognition (and hundreds more).

Remember from last week... to change the outputs, we must focus on changing the inputs

So then, what are the inputs?

There are PHYSIOLOGICAL & MINDSET (or psychological) inputs which are either:

1) EXTERNAL - Your brain takes inputs from the OUTSIDE world, asks “is it safe?,” and determines what output needs to be generated. Sound, sight, smell, touch, taste, and balance are all types of external stimuli.

Or

2) INTERNAL - This is input from INSIDE your body that your brain is interpreting. Your heart rate, breathing, digestion, hormones, neurotransmitters, along with your thoughts, emotions, beliefs, logic, knowledge, culture, previous experiences, and memory are all internal stimuli.

Your brain processes the BILLIONS of physical and mindset inputs from inside and outside your body (in milliseconds), and determines what output it needs to survive.

If it feels safe, you can heal and perform. If not, it takes you into a survival state.

The problem: We are constantly overloading our brains with unhealthy inputs that create survival outputs!

The great news: This process is learned. That means the brain can be retrained.

It can heal. It can get into a performance state.

Cognitive decline, dementia, Alzheimer’s and all other brain dysfunction are simply survival outputs.

That means if you change the inputs using mindset, nutrition, exercise, movement, sleep, posture, and other lifestyle measures...

... you can retrain your outputs to clear thinking, focus, improved memory, and reverse cognitive decline and prevent Alzheimer’s.

It's been done before using a personalized, precision functional medicine and lifestyle approach.

And it can be done again and again and again....

If that sounds good to you, keep reading below.

- Dr. Ryan

P.S. If you or a loved one is dealing with pre-Alzheimer's or cognitive decline, you are perfect for this (and it's FREE): Because it is multi-causal issue and health is a TEAM sport, I have partnered with MIOS Health as their Lifestyle Director of Fitness & Function.

MIOS Health reverses pre-Alzheimer’s, improves cognitive function and GUARANTEES RESULTS. Our team has done it before, been published for the results, & offers full-service solutions for qualified clients. So if you’ve been struggling to put all the pieces together, want a personalized lifestyle approach to upgrade your brain... then MIOS Health is EXACTLY for you. >> Start HERE to connect with a Brain Health Advisor (absolutely NO CHARGE)...

VU Sponsors