Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

10 Must-Avoid Foods Packed with Hidden Sugar​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good day, Jimi!​
To say we are living in extraordinary times would be an understatement. We’re all in pain on some level, and our care systems are inadequate, unreliable and often misguided and expensive.

Many of us question if a simple pill is the right solution to fix our pain, but the journey to achieving optimal mental health is different for everyone.

The Mental Wellness Connection could help you:
  • Overcome the silence, isolation and fear of your struggle
  • Transcend outdated, prescription-based healthcare systems
  • Find holistic practitioners and natural solutions for your pain
  • Implement expert practices, tools and tips into your daily routine
  • And so much more!

--->>Join us at the complimentary and online Mental Wellness Connection!

Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on January 25-31, 2021!

Why attend this important health event?
We need a path to move forward — a way to heal on our own terms and adequately deal with our suffering in a way that is sustainable so we’re not only surviving but thriving.

We invite you to join our community in this vital, transformative conversation.

With three tracks that more specifically address the connection between mental wellness and your brain, gut and nutrition, you choose the one that is most relevant to you so you can get the most out of this event.

Find your unique pathway to help you overcome the obstacles holding you back, and take the next steps toward mental wellness.

--->>Join us at the complimentary and online Mental Wellness Connection!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
o_O o_O
Happy Tuesday Jim!
Today I have the great pleasure of introducing you to Ralph Moss, PhD, a legend in the alternative cancer world and a personal hero of mine.
Dr. Moss was the science writer and assistant director of public affairs at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York from 1974-1977. Everything was going well until they asked him to lie about the results of a study on a natural compound from apricot kernels called laetrile. Moss courageously blew the whistle and it cost him his career... But the end of that career was the beginning of a much better one.
In the last forty years, Dr. Moss has dedicated his life to independently evaluate the claims of conventional and alternative cancer treatments all over the world. He has written and/or edited twelve books and four documentary films. I first discovered his book Questioning Chemotherapy way back in 2004. My mom had it!
This interview with Dr. Ralph Moss is an incredible deep dive into the cancer industry and alternative treatments. It is packed with so much wisdom and expertise. You will love it!
Enjoy!

Watch our new interview here

To your life and health!:eek::eek:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Rate of adverse events caused by coronavirus vaccines 50x higher than flu shots​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

NHS doctors instructed to postpone routine care and administer covid-19 vaccines instead​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We're past the halfway point of DAY 2 of the Quit Sugar Summit. But there's still time to watch today's amazing speakers!

Join the fun here: https://go.quitsugarsummit.com/daily-event-bridge

Let’s get right into the speakers:

If you are worried that your kids or grandkids might suffer from all the sugar-related maladies that you or your parents did - then you have to check out our first speaker. Dr. Michael Goran has been studying childhood obesity for over 30 years. His recently published book "Sugarproof - The hidden dangers of sugar that are putting your children’s health at risk and what you can do" is already a hit. Dr. Goran is the founder of The Goran Lab at USC (yes they named the lab after him!)

It’s Dani! Yes, your co-host Danielle Daem is up next. Our interviews are a BLAST! Your co-hosts interview each other in this new special section. Dani proves, without a shadow of a doubt, that we choose the right new co-host. Her depth of knowledge of the "missing piece" of getting off sugar - the emotions - is SO much more important than the food. Do not miss this!

Next up - Dr. James Muecke is, quite simply, one of the most amazing men you will ever meet. Dr. James is the reigning "Australian of the Year!" A yearly award given out since 1960. But this year the good doctor flipped the script a little… He used his honor, and the publicity around it, to bring awareness to the damage sugar does to our bodies. You see Dr. Muecke is still a practicing ophthalmologist and founder of a non-profit to help save people’s sight. Do not miss this one.

Dr. Vera Tarman is a clinical physician and a recovering food addict who has maintained a 100-pound weight loss for more than 12 years. No gimmicks. No pills. No fad diets. She’ll describe how she did it and how she helps 100’s of people, every year, do the same.

Shun Foreman knows her history. She did a Master’s thesis on sugar and African Americans and has a deep passion for telling the story. She is so knowledgeable about a largely forgotten part of our history. And as she learned all this she also got off sugar, dropped 50 pounds and her husband dropped 70! << Learn how and watch Shun!

Stephanie Small is a licensed clinical social worker and nutritionist. She has a BA from Yale and an MSW from Smith College. Stephanie doesn’t love telling people she’s a therapist. She believes it brings up the wrong idea… So she changed her unofficial job title to - Boss Witch Coach showing people how to heal themselves so they can go forth and kick butt in the world… Her knowledge of nutrition and supplements to get off the sugar will enthrall you.

Cathy Ormon is the author of The Sugar Switch and the founder and host of the podcast by the same name. She discovered her own issues around sugar and proceeded to heal herself through education and hard work. Then she went on to help so many more people through her book, podcast, and health coaching. And it’s so obvious that she loves her work!

Dr. Andrea Grayson - After earning a Doctorate from the University of Vermont she now currently teaches about the social and behavioral aspects of public health in the Masters of Public Health program at the
Larner College of Medicine at U of V. She’s also a recovering sugar and carb addict and her story is captivating. Her work in media, policy, and education is sorely needed in this movement.

Emily Ventura, Ph.D. is the co-author with Dr. Goran above of Sugarproof - the book that is taking parents by storm. She’s also a nutrition educator, public health advocate, writer, and cook. A graduate of Cornell, Emily also earned a Masters in Public Health and a Doctorate of Philosophy in Preventive Medicine from USC. << I love that Doctorate degree! Her passion for helping the next generation steer clear of this sugar trap is evident in her talk.

Let get started...go here: https://go.quitsugarsummit.com/daily-event-bridge

Talk Soon,

Mike, Dani, and Dave
YOUR QSS Support Team

PS: PS: Day Two - already overwhelmed? Don’t even know where to start or where you’ll find the time? Consider investing in one of the awesome speaker packages so you’ll be able to watch ALL the speakers ANY time you want.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How are you keeping up?

8 speakers Monday, 9 on Tuesday!

“Only” 8 today. :)

But 8 absolute Rock Stars in the world of sugar education, sugar research, sugar addiction, and most important of all…

Almost EVERY one of the speakers today can show you how to change your relationship with sure if you so desire.

Plan your day well…

First up we have Dr. Robert Lustig.

Dr. Lustig has, by virtue of his committed passion and courage to plainly state the truth behind the research, become the de facto leader of this movement to change our planet’s relationship with sugar. His articulation and charisma kicked this all off when a college lecture-style talk he did went viral. Sugar: The Bitter Truth climbed quickly to a million views and now sits at over 12 million views!

Since that time Dr. L. has worked tirelessly researching and speaking to get the science of sugar out to the world. He “retired” as an esteemed pediatric endocrinologist and now works harder than ever to get this message out. His books are NY Times bestsellers and he’ll tell you about his new one coming out… You don’t want to miss this one.

Bitten Jonsson. Bitten may quite possibly be THE most experienced sugar addiction educator in the world. She was helping people decades before it was cool or even on the radar of the scientists. She has developed a scientific assessment tool to assess your past, present, and future with sugar that will show you in black and white exactly how you(we) got into this mess and the path out. Her obvious desire to save people from suffering will keep you glued to the screen as you will feel the love and empathy she has for you.

Julia Ross. Ever want to find a pill that could help you give up the white stuff? Then you better catch this one. Julia Ross is the pioneer in the world of using over the counter amino acids to help with the nasty withdrawals and recovery from sugar. Her books are all best sellers and this author is still in shock that most people have no clue about this research. Julia has treated over 6,000 people, one on one, up close and personal, to a better life with these amino protocols. << Put it on the schedule.

David Wiss, RD. And the amazing educator’s roll-on… David is a registered dietician who is working on a Ph.D. in Public Health. His practice, Nutrition in Recovery, has been helping design diet plans for drug and alcohol treatment programs with amazing success. Young, smart and committed he has been there himself and his story is riveting. His weekly live Instagram talks are a huge hit and he’s even on Tic Tok educating the young folks!

Dan Defigio. Dan is an old friend of the Summit. He is the author of the best-selling “Beating Sugar Addiction for Dummies”. You KNOW that the publishers of the Dummies series work hard to search out the best of breed for all of their books! Dan is no different. Since the book came out in 2013 he has helped tens of thousands of people understand and come to terms with their sugar addictions.

Siobhan Harris remembers waking up early as a toddler to sneak cookies before the family got up… After years of dieting and binging that lasted decades, she was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and struggled to get pregnant. Now with two happy children, you can listen to a journey that is super honest, real, and vulnerable as she recounts how she beat sugar, lost weight, got pregnant, and went on to help others do the same…

Errin Smith. Talk about energy! Errin is a ball of fire… After working with some of the biggest health educators on the planet Errin was still eating badly and trying to maintain secretly behind closed doors. You’ll hear about how she came to terms with all this and finally started to help others too. She outlines an awesome system of change that everyone can do - today!

Christina Veselak. Christina is a licensed therapist but today works and as a Mental Health Nutritionist. As you’ll see with many of our guests the field of Mental Health Nutritionist is a rapidly expanding field. Christina has helped thousands of addicts, of every stripe, change their lives by focusing on proper nutrition and diet. She even tells you, right in her talk, which supplements will help you in your journey!

So there you have it for day 3.

Now it’s time to plan your day.

These lists and descriptions each day are an attempt to help you get in as many speakers as possible in 24 hours…

But if you find yourself fascinated and intrigued but a little time-starved please check out our super cheap speakers packages designed to let you schedule your watch time…

We’ve had hundreds of people write to us and tell us that it was the exposure to all this info that helped them start on their sugar-free or reduced sugar life.

See you on the Summit!

Mike, Dani, and Dave

Talk Soon,

Mike, Dani, and Dave
YOUR QSS Support Team

PS: Did I mention that all the speakers got together and created bonuses (Books, coaching specials, cheat sheets, meal plans, etc.) worth over $4,000 dollars? You get all that with our time-shifting speaker’s packages. Watch the speakers on your schedule AND get all the bonuses here.

PPS: Here's the direct link to day's speakers: https://go.quitsugarsummit.com/daily-event-bridge

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Journey is Behind You – Now What?​

If you have gone through Breast Cancer, then you know what a crazy (and often scary) journey it can be. Any kind of treatment protocol, conventional or natural can keep you in a “fight or flight” mode because you feel like you always have to be “on your game”. Then there is the whirlwind of doctors appointments and testing, consultations, personal research, and just plain fatigue can be overwhelming. Eventually, however, the dust settles and the protocol slows down as your body recovers from healing breast cancer. That is often when all the emotions around the ordeal begin to come up to the surface. Because you were so busy staying focused, the emotional healing often takes second place.
Cancer Trauma is Real
The symptoms of cancer-related PTSD can vary, but typically include feelings of detachment or emotional “numbness,” emotional distancing, flashbacks, reactionary behavior (such as sudden angry outbursts), frustration, and insomnia. Cancer-related PTSD is also often accompanied by anxiety/depression in general.
Emotional Healing After Cancer
This upheaval is real and if you are experiencing it—six months, one year, or even years after your cancer experience—you are not alone.
The question is, what can you do about it?
“If you’ve gone through Breast Cancer, own it [and] love yourself!” Saskia Lightstar said in our interview. And I couldn’t agree with her more!
Just CLICK HERE to listen to the podcast and learn more and her free offer!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Wednesday​

January 13, 2021

Sometimes, silence is the best reaction. Even if you react, there's no guarantee that it will change anything. It won't instantly change people into something they are not. Sometimes it's better to just let things be. No matter what you do or say, some people just won't get it. Drop your expectations of others. Your life will get so much better if you stop reacting to every single thing that's bothering you. Prioritize your inner peace more than being right all the time.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

I have some good news and bad news to share with you.

The bad news: There is no escaping the EMF and 5G expansions all over the world.

The good news: As everyone continues to learn more about the harmful effects of EMFs, we are becoming more eager than ever to have empowering conversations about this.

And this is what I’m here for.

I want to tell you about my good friend, Lloyd Burrel, one of the most respected leaders in EMF and 5G toxicity who is offering an awe-inspiring event, where he explores THE 6 science-backed solutions to EMFs — and I would love for you to participate.

In fact, I highly encourage you to join. I will not miss it.

At the end of the day, we need science-backed facts + knowledge to arm ourselves with and protect our loved ones.

And with cell phones, WIFI, and other every-day electronic devices poisoning our environment and harming our children… we must take action.

Please come to this event and learn all about Lloyd’s proven solutions and strategies to overcome the new “future” that is ahead — you won’t regret it.

It’s free.

Be Blessed!

Dr. David Jockers

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Herbal Alternatives to NSAIDS​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs
Getting Accurate Cholesterol and BP Readings
By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

Many people report hearing Jimi Hendrix's lyric "excuse me while I kiss the sky" as "excuse me while I kiss this guy."
While it’s often funny to get song lyrics wrong, it's no laughing matter if your cholesterol and blood pressure readings are inaccurate.
Special: How to Entirely Empty Your Bowels Every Morning – Top Surgeon Explains How
Here are some tips to follow to make sure you get an accurate cholesterol test:
• A 2019 study in the journal JAMA Internal Medicine found it isn't necessary to fast before your blood test to determine if you're at risk for cardiovascular problems — but it can't hurt. Ask your doctor for advice.
• Eating, drinking, exercising, and medication dosages should be the same the day before the test each time you have it, so you're comparing apples to apples.
• Tell your doctor if you've had a fever or felt ill recently, and what medications you're taking. Birth control pills, hormone-replacement therapy, steroids, and some anti-hypertensives can raise cholesterol levels and affect test results.
For an accurate blood pressure reading:
• Go to the bathroom first. A full bladder can boost systolic readings by 10-plus points.
• Uncross your legs and sit up straight. Put feet flat on the floor, not dangling over the edge of an exam table. Make sure your arm is supported on a flat surface and at heart level.
• No talking.
• Make sure the cuff isn't too small or your sleeve isn't too tight when scooted up your arm.
• If your blood pressure is elevated, ask for a second reading at the end of your appointment. That minimizes white coat syndrome (blood pressure that's elevated at the doctor's office, lower at home).

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The last event I attended in 2020 (before all hell broke loose) was a screening release party in Park City, UT for my good friend, Dr. Harry Adelson’s, film, "The Stem Cell Solution".

The film does an excellent job of providing credible information on what stem cell therapy is AND what it isn’t (there are A LOT of misconceptions out there)...

AND the film shows that this type of therapy is not just for the rich and famous.

Something I know a little something about, because I’ve had a few treatments myself, and... I’m not exactly cruising around in a private jet, lol...

Anyway, as luck would have it, Dr. Adelson is hosting a watch party for "The Stem Cell Solution" TONIGHT, January 13th, 2021 at 5:30pm Mountain time (7:30pm Eastern, 6:30pm Central, 4:30pm Pacific).
By jumping in, you can join my good friends Dave Asprey and stem cell doctor to the Biohacking community, Dr. Harry Adelson for "Dave and Harry’s Excellent Watch Party".

Harry and Dave will kick-off the party, followed by a screening of the 60-minute documentary film "The Stem Cell Solution" by Emmy-Award Winning director, Nick Nanton.

A 60-minute live Q&A with Dave and Dr. Harry will follow. I happen to know Dave has had quite a few treatments himself, so he’ll be able to address things from the patient side of the table, which is cool.

A little about stem cell therapy:

Stem cell therapy is an exciting new medical specialty for the treatment of musculoskeletal pain as well as a wide spectrum of various disease processes.

Dr. Harry has established himself as the leader in stem cells for longevity purposes with his flagship treatment, the Full Body Stem Cell Makeover, featured in Dave’s recent book, Super Human. "The Stem Cell Solution" explores the events leading up to how Dr. Harry pioneered this groundbreaking procedure and how Dave played a central role in its conception.

Although stem cell therapy for pain has been in use for over a decade, it is largely ridiculed by conventional medicine and the press. Why?

Well, I think everyone in this community gets it: precisely because stem cell therapy doesn’t fit into the economic model of the Medical Industrial Complex and it has tremendous potential to disrupt the status quo.

Sounds familiar, huh?

"The Stem Cell Solution" chronicles the 20-plus-year unorthodox adventure of Harry Adelson, N.D. to become one of the world’s leading stem cell innovators and features interviews with an array of his highly-influential patients, such as our very own Dave Asprey, Mark Hyman MD, Jim Kwik, John Grey, Vishen Lakhiani, Pedram Shojai, Dan Pompa, and others.

Anyway, I think you’ll really appreciate the film (and dig the live Q&A!). So register now and I’ll see you tonight at the watch party!

Stronger together,
Keith

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The last event I attended in 2020 (before all hell broke loose) was a screening release party in Park City, UT for my good friend, Dr. Harry Adelson’s, film, "The Stem Cell Solution".

The film does an excellent job of providing credible information on what stem cell therapy is AND what it isn’t (there are A LOT of misconceptions out there)...

AND the film shows that this type of therapy is not just for the rich and famous.

Something I know a little something about, because I’ve had a few treatments myself, and... I’m not exactly cruising around in a private jet, lol...

Anyway, as luck would have it, Dr. Adelson is hosting a watch party for "The Stem Cell Solution" TONIGHT, January 13th, 2021 at 5:30pm Mountain time (7:30pm Eastern, 6:30pm Central, 4:30pm Pacific).
By jumping in, you can join my good friends Dave Asprey and stem cell doctor to the Biohacking community, Dr. Harry Adelson for "Dave and Harry’s Excellent Watch Party".

Harry and Dave will kick-off the party, followed by a screening of the 60-minute documentary film "The Stem Cell Solution" by Emmy-Award Winning director, Nick Nanton.

A 60-minute live Q&A with Dave and Dr. Harry will follow. I happen to know Dave has had quite a few treatments himself, so he’ll be able to address things from the patient side of the table, which is cool.

A little about stem cell therapy:

Stem cell therapy is an exciting new medical specialty for the treatment of musculoskeletal pain as well as a wide spectrum of various disease processes.

Dr. Harry has established himself as the leader in stem cells for longevity purposes with his flagship treatment, the Full Body Stem Cell Makeover, featured in Dave’s recent book, Super Human. "The Stem Cell Solution" explores the events leading up to how Dr. Harry pioneered this groundbreaking procedure and how Dave played a central role in its conception.

Although stem cell therapy for pain has been in use for over a decade, it is largely ridiculed by conventional medicine and the press. Why?

Well, I think everyone in this community gets it: precisely because stem cell therapy doesn’t fit into the economic model of the Medical Industrial Complex and it has tremendous potential to disrupt the status quo.

Sounds familiar, huh?

"The Stem Cell Solution" chronicles the 20-plus-year unorthodox adventure of Harry Adelson, N.D. to become one of the world’s leading stem cell innovators and features interviews with an array of his highly-influential patients, such as our very own Dave Asprey, Mark Hyman MD, Jim Kwik, John Grey, Vishen Lakhiani, Pedram Shojai, Dan Pompa, and others.

Anyway, I think you’ll really appreciate the film (and dig the live Q&A!). So register now and I’ll see you tonight at the watch party!

Stronger together,
Keith

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

'Brown Fat' Protects Against Several Diseases​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,

It's almost here... are you ready?

Tomorrow, we are hosting a FREE webinar on How To Detox Your Body With Herbs, featuring one of the most sought after natural doctors in the world, KP Khalsa.

Now more than ever, it's absolutely essential for us to keep ourselves in optimal health - in order to fend off viruses and other infections. Getting rid of harmful toxins in your system is a vital part of that equation.

In this live talk, KP and I will be showing you a scientifically-proven detox technique that has been used for thousands of years. Why? Because it's simple, super effective and extremely safe.

If you're looking for a truly fresh way to feel healthy, connected and filled with inspiration, this is something you don't want to miss!

Click here to sign up now

(We go LIVE tomorrow at 8pm Eastern / 5pm Pacific.)

See you there,

Nick Polizzi
Host of Proven: Healing Breakthroughs Backed By Science
& Founder of The Sacred Science

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Dr. Mercola Defamed by Digital 'Anti-Hate' Group​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You’d Be Surprised at How Many Foods Contain Added Sugar

Jim, you have no idea how much added sugar you’re eating.
Sugar is in everything.
I’m not even talking about the natural sugars that fruit and vegetables contain.
I’m talking about the extra sweetening agents that companies add to packaged foods.
They’re in so many more foods than you think they are.
If you want to avoid them, you’ll need help.
Luckily, I’ve got you covered.
I’ve created this free 5-day guided detox program to help wean you off of added sugar (you can download it here).

Get the 5-Day Sugar Detox Guide
It’s a program that I am giving away as a gift right now because quite frankly, I’m worried about people’s health.
People aren’t aware of how much sugar they’re eating and how much it is impacting their health.
74% of packaged foods contain added sugar and it’s not always obvious. [1]
It doesn’t always say “sugar” or “sweetener” on the label.
For instance, all of these ingredients are essentially code for “added sugar”:
  • Sorghum [2]
  • Corn syrup [2]
  • Dextrose [2]
  • Lactose [2]
  • Drimo [2]
  • Malt [2]
  • Gomme [2]
  • Fructose [2]
  • Isoglucose [2]
  • Mizuame [2]
  • Molasses [2]
  • Sucanat [2]
  • Sucrose [2]
  • Sucrovert [2]
  • Trehalose [2]
  • Versatose [2]
  • Turbinado [2]
I could list dozens more, but you get the point.
You are very likely being fed sugar that you didn’t account for.
On a normal day, most people consume 300% more sugar than is recommended! [3]
During the holidays I can only imagine that number skyrockets.
Think about it, even you — a health-conscious person — probably ate a lot more sugar than you normally would over the last few weeks.
And that was just the sugar you were aware of!
It’s time to cut back.
You need to dramatically reduce the amount of sugar you’re eating asap before it causes you health problems (which it may already be doing).
Try this 5-day sugar detox — it’s totally free and shows you exactly what to eat and what to avoid if you want to cut back on sugar.
It’s all laid out in a free digital guide that you can download over on the next page right now.
In the guide, you’ll find…
  • A detailed explanation of the 6 reasons sugar is so bad for you
  • The difference between added sugar and natural sugar
  • How to prep for a sugar detox
  • Which nutrients you should eat during your detox
  • Which supplements help you the most when you are trying to quit sugar
  • A full 5-day meal plan including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
The whole thing is my gift to you.
I really hope you take me up on it.
Quitting sugar is not easy to do.
Multiple studies show that sugar is more addictive than *******. [4]
If you don’t believe that, go 5 days without it.
What do you have to lose?
Download this 5-day sugar detox now while it’s still free.
I guarantee you’ll notice huge improvements in your energy, mood, discomfort, and weight.

Love,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Jimi,
In light of all the Big Tech CENSORSHIP, we want to welcome you to our new "safe space" where we can communicate freely without the concern of censorship. With so many channels being eradicated from Big Tech platforms, we want to be sure to continue having a direct line with you on our brand new Telegram channel.
You can join (for free) in 2 easy steps:
Step 1 - download the Telegram app
Step 2 - click here to become a member of our channel
On our Telegram channel, we’ll talk about politics, the state of the nation, the One World Government, COVID, vaccines, cancer treatments, etc.
Thanks to all of you for being our foundation of what we do. Please feel free to invite your family and friends. Together we will help wake up the world and stop this evil push of the global lockdowns, forced and unwanted medical treatments, as well as total tyranny.
Speaking of lockdowns and tyranny …
Does the current state of the USA have you depressed?
Has the COVID “pandemic” caused anxiety and loneliness?
Access this life-changing eBook, 27 Ways to Beat Depression, Naturally, and learn research-based strategies to get on the path toward mood stabilization and a more peaceful state of mind!
>> Download your complimentary 27 Ways to Beat Depression, Naturally eBook!
Although we generally think of depression as sadness, depression is actually more of a syndrome consisting of many symptoms related to sadness. It’s something that a lot of us face at some point in our lives, or it can be an ongoing struggle. But it no longer has to win!
Luckily, there are lots of actions we can take to lessen the severity of depression!

We can make small but meaningful changes to our body, mind and environment. That means that each of us has the power to improve our quality of life. But, what exactly, should we do?
The science-based strategies presented in this 26-page eBook can lessen your depression, boost your mood and improve your life.
Sometimes, the hardest part is just getting started. So challenge yourself to try at least one strategy today!
>> Gain immediate access your free eBook now!
When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the free, online Live Longer, Feel Better! docu-series taking place on January 18-27, 2021, where more than 60 experts will teach you more about the natural treatment options and lifestyle changes you can make — nutrition, detox, hydration, stress management and more — to live a longer, healthier life in all aspects!
You can truly get started on better health today!
To Your Health & Liberty,
mail

P.S. Don’t miss the 27 Ways to Beat Depression, Naturally eBook. Unlock it today!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

6 Amazing Health Benefits of Beets​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
If you’re struggling with your weight management, insomnia, signs of premature aging, brain fog, fatigue, weakness, or anxiety…
There’s a good chance it has nothing to do with how much you eat, how often you exercise or even your age…
In fact, these are typical signs of the most widespread nutrient deficiencies in the U.S.
And according to the CDC and the U.S. Department of Agriculture, almost 90% of Americans suffer from at least one of the 9 most common nutrient deficiencies.
Luckily, scientists and nutritionists have proven that there are many affordable and natural ways to fix these 9 common nutrient deficiencies while improving your overall health…
Here’s how:
Affordable and 100% natural solution to fix the 9 most common nutrient deficiencies (more energy, reduce cravings, faster metabolism, smoother skin and deeper sleep)
--------------------------------------
mail
If you’re struggling with your weight management, insomnia, signs of premature aging, brain fog, fatigue, weakness, or anxiety…
There’s a good chance it has nothing to do with how much you eat, how often you exercise or even your age…
In fact, these are typical signs of the most widespread nutrient deficiencies in the U.S.
And according to the CDC and the U.S. Department of Agriculture, almost 90% of Americans suffer from at least one of the 9 most common nutrient deficiencies.
Luckily, scientists and nutritionists have proven that there are many affordable and natural ways to fix these 9 common nutrient deficiencies while improving your overall health…
Here’s how:
Affordable and 100% natural solution to fix the 9 most common nutrient deficiencies (more energy, reduce cravings, faster metabolism, smoother skin and deeper sleep)
--------------------------------------

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Now more than ever, we need to be cognizant of signs of toxicity in our bodies. You might be surprised about the number of products you encounter in your day-to-day activities that contain potentially harmful chemicals.

From cleaning products and cosmetics, to antiperspirants and plastic food containers… even your mattress can contain unwanted chemicals! Modern living can be quite overwhelming for our bodies.

If you are feeling drained, hazy, and heavy, a proper detox can eliminate all of this and help your mind and body function at a higher level. When you purify your body you increase energy, regain focus, and walk through life feeling lighter and happier than ever!

Want to know the best way to naturally purify the body?

Herbs.

For decades, we were told that herbs are just mild granny medicine that can help a sore throat, but are ineffective for anything serious… well, we were WRONG.

The research is in and it looks like the answers to just about every disease (big and small) may lie in herbal medicines. Herein lies the power of an herbal detox.

If you are ready to do something incredible for your body that is going to catapult you into the new year full of inspiration, I’ve got something amazing to share with you today.

Our friends at The Sacred Science have teamed up with renowned herbalist KP Khalsa for a FREE webinar where they’ll show you a 5-Step Herbal Detox Method that you can try right now. This scientifically-proven technique has been used for thousands of years because it’s simple, super effective, and extremely safe.

This LIVE webinar is packed with information that can not only increase your health in the immediate sense, but will give you tips on how to live a healthier life overall.

Click here for full details and to register now

KP Khalsa is a prominent figure in the health world, whose expertise in herbal medicine has been built on over 50 years’ worth of experience. He is incredibly well respected as a leading natural medicine doctor in North America.

This Herbal Detox Webinar is going to help you untap your greatest potential by releasing you from the burden of heavy toxins.

You will feel revived, beautiful, and fully alive!

We hope to see you there!

FREE 5-Step Herbal Detox Method Webinar

To your vitality,

Dr. Pedram Shojai

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In this email ...
  1. "Regenerative Food Guide" - Gut Health, Food Sourcing, and Detox
  2. DIY Detox - 5 Minutes x 5 Days
  3. 48-Hour Eat4Earth Replay Extended
  4. Eat4Earth "Regenerative Movement" and "Health Innovations" pages

Download the "Regenerative Food Guide" on Gut Health, Regenerative Food Sourcing, and Effective Detoxification​

I created a 2-page guide to summarize some key points and actionable tips from the Eat4Earth interviews and created a video to walk you through the guide.
The guide is a quick read and will probably remind you of some key points from the interviews that you may have forgotten or perhaps never saw.
It also adds a few resources not discussed in the interviews, like a map of regenerative farms and a link to a separate 2-page guide for performing lymphatic drainage therapy on yourself, a very important practice to begin before embarking on cellular detoxification strategies.
>> Download and watch here.
To learn more about detoxification, check out the DIY Detox Summit below.

DIY Detox - 5 Minutes x 5 Days​

If you're a detox DIY'er realize that it's important to be knowledgeable because you can mess yourself up! So definitely review the 3rd column of the "Regenerative Food Guide" mentioned above in this email.
And be sure to attend the DIY Detox Summit coming up next month.
When you register, you'll also receive these free DIY detox guides as gifts:
  • Liver Detox eGuide
  • 5-Day DIY Detox eGuide
  • 24 Tips to DIY Detox eBook
  • Detox Evening eGuide
For example, in the 5-Day DIY Detox Guide, you'll learn that it takes just 5 minutes a day to begin reaping huge health and energy benefits...
  • Detox at the cellular level
  • Wake up looking refreshed – no more puffy eyes, hands, or ankles
  • Improve breathing and reduce allergies
  • Improve your energy levels
And when it comes to detoxification, I encourage you to listen or re-listen to the two Eat4Earth interviews with Dr. Pizzorno (Days 5 and 9) and Wendy Myers (Day 5). If you don't have lifetime access, in the next section of this email you can get another 48 hours of access or get lifetime access.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Jimi,

My team and I put together a list of science-backed supermarket foods that reverse autoimmune symptoms.

Get the full list of foods by downloading our newest report"

=> Download 26 supermarket foods that reverse autoimmune symptoms now

In this important guide, we will reveal:

• Flavourful veggie reduced colon cancer risk by 35% in 41.000 women (you probably can’t imagine your cooked meals without it!)
  • This comprehensive list of healthy, anti-inflammatory foods will help you make better choices. How many of them do you have in your kitchen cabinet?
  • Discover the breakfast fruit that is proven to reduce your risk of developing type 2 diabetes;
And many more!

Hope it helps.

When you download this report you'll also get free access to my brand new 10-episode video-series revealing the most effective natural protocols for actually reversing autoimmune disease, called Autoimmune Answers, starting very soon!

=> Download 26 supermarket foods that reverse autoimmune symptoms now

To your health and happiness,

Jonathan Otto

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We're halfway through Day 3 here at the Quit Sugar Summit. Come join us online here:

https://go.quitsugarsummit.com/daily-event-bridge

EVERY one of the speakers today can show you how to change your relationship with sure if you so desire.

If you missed the lineup, here it is...

First up we have Dr. Robert Lustig.

Dr. Lustig has, by virtue of his committed passion and courage to plainly state the truth behind the research, become the de facto leader of this movement to change our planet’s relationship with sugar. His articulation and charisma kicked this all off when a college lecture-style talk he did went viral. Sugar: The Bitter Truth climbed quickly to a million views and now sits at over 12 million views!

Since that time Dr. L. has worked tirelessly researching and speaking to get the science of sugar out to the world. He "retired" as an esteemed pediatric endocrinologist and now works harder than ever to get this message out. His books are NY Times bestsellers and he’ll tell you about his new one coming out… You don’t want to miss this one.

Bitten Jonsson. Bitten may quite possibly be THE most experienced sugar addiction educator in the world. She was helping people decades before it was cool or even on the radar of the scientists. She has developed a scientific assessment tool to assess your past, present, and future with sugar that will show you in black and white exactly how you(we) got into this mess and the path out. Her obvious desire to save people from suffering will keep you glued to the screen as you will feel the love and empathy she has for you.

Julia Ross. Ever want to find a pill that could help you give up the white stuff? Then you better catch this one. Julia Ross is the pioneer in the world of using over the counter amino acids to help with the nasty withdrawals and recovery from sugar. Her books are all best sellers and this author is still in shock that most people have no clue about this research. Julia has treated over 6,000 people, one on one, up close and personal, to a better life with these amino protocols. << Put it on the schedule.

David Wiss, RD. And the amazing educator’s roll-on… David is a registered dietician who is working on a Ph.D. in Public Health. His practice, Nutrition in Recovery, has been helping design diet plans for drug and alcohol treatment programs with amazing success. Young, smart and committed he has been there himself and his story is riveting. His weekly live Instagram talks are a huge hit and he’s even on Tic Tok educating the young folks!

Dan Defigio. Dan is an old friend of the Summit. He is the author of the best-selling "Beating Sugar Addiction for Dummies". You KNOW that the publishers of the Dummies series work hard to search out the best of breed for all of their books! Dan is no different. Since the book came out in 2013 he has helped tens of thousands of people understand and come to terms with their sugar addictions.

Siobhan Harris remembers waking up early as a toddler to sneak cookies before the family got up… After years of dieting and binging that lasted decades, she was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and struggled to get pregnant. Now with two happy children, you can listen to a journey that is super honest, real, and vulnerable as she recounts how she beat sugar, lost weight, got pregnant, and went on to help others do the same…

Errin Smith. Talk about energy! Errin is a ball of fire… After working with some of the biggest health educators on the planet Errin was still eating badly and trying to maintain secretly behind closed doors. You’ll hear about how she came to terms with all this and finally started to help others too. She outlines an awesome system of change that everyone can do - today!

Christina Veselak. Christina is a licensed therapist but today works and as a Mental Health Nutritionist. As you’ll see with many of our guests the field of Mental Health Nutritionist is a rapidly expanding field. Christina has helped thousands of addicts, of every stripe, change their lives by focusing on proper nutrition and diet. She even tells you, right in her talk, which supplements will help you in your journey!

See you on the inside!

Mike, Dani, and Dave

Talk Soon,

Mike, Dani, and Dave
YOUR QSS Support Team

PS: Did I mention that all the speakers got together and created bonuses (Books, coaching specials, cheat sheets, meal plans, etc.) worth over $4,000 dollars? You get all that with our time-shifting speaker’s packages. Watch the speakers on your schedule AND get all the bonuses here.

PPS: Here's the direct link to day's speakers: https://go.quitsugarsummit.com/daily-event-bridge

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
“Of all the self-fulfilling prophecies in our culture, the assumption that aging means decline and poor health is probably the deadliest.”

- Marilyn Ferguson, author

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On the run? In a world of toxicity and unprecedented challenges, I am grateful to be part of The Ageless Body and Self Care event. Click here to attend, as my guest, at no cost.
With over SEVENTY of the top wellness and self care experts in the world, teaching how to best care for your body and your mind. (I’m humbled to be one of them! See just a few, listed below.)
Click the image above to check it out - and let me just share a few of the topics for this event:
  • Courage: Why courage is important for self care and how to up-level yours
  • Create Beauty Inside Out : A mind/body/spiritual system for beauty in all aspects of life
  • Sound Healing: Sound can be used for healing
  • Breathing techniques for increased energy, vitality and good health
  • The key factors that deplete energy and how to create maximum personal energy
  • How to live a purposeful, inspired, joyful life
  • How universal rhythms affect our lives and what are the best times to eat, exercise and sleep
  • How hearing affects your overall health and how to prevent and heal hearing issues
  • Health issues caused by toxic beauty products, and how to find truly natural beauty products
  • Healthy Sleep: Why sleep is so important and how to resolve sleep issues
  • Toxicology: How to best avoid toxins that are in our water, food, drugs, building, etc.
  • The health benefits of fermented foods
  • Why having high self esteem is vital for optimal self care and how to level up your self esteem
  • Natural Eye Care: All about preventing eye issues and treating issues naturally
  • The true cause of dental issues and the latest healthiest treatments and prevention system
  • Mental Health: How to deal with the stress of life with a healthy mindset
  • Caring for Aging Parents: How to care for yourself as you care for others
  • The truth about weight loss, diets and safe permanent fat reduction
  • Dangers of Prescription Drugs: Exploring side effects and how drugs deplete us of nutrients
  • Why detoxing is so important and how to use green juices for deep cleansing
  • Divine Purpose: Why it is so important to find and live your divine purpose
  • The Real Dangers of EMFs and how to protect yourself from 5G, WiFi and EMF dangers
As you can see, this really IS like an operational manual for life!
And I’ll be talking about Brain Health: What you can do to energize your brain and avoid Dementia and Alzheimer’s.
These proven tips and strategies from real experts in their field, are often easy to implement into your life, so you can achieve the results you desire and deserve.
See you there,
Dr. Tom O’Bryan
PS: There is a wealth of proven strategies for improving your health and well being that you can learn at no cost! Please attend and share this powerful event. Here’s the link to share with those you love: https://yourselfcareguide.com/7daysfree?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=thedr
PPS: This might be an event to consider owning for your health library. This event is literally offered for about $2 a speaker. A true banquet of base hits.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Did you miss the Masterclass or want to watch it again?

We want to equip you with the powerful tools shared during my most recent masterclass, "21 Ways to Love Yourself to Life".

In this masterclass I covered:

• How to improve energy and focus without stimulants
  • How to rewire your brain to handle stress better
  • How to lose weight without exercise
  • How to wire your brain for more happiness and positivity
    and so much more...
You can watch the replay HERE

I invite you to implement 1-2 concepts that were discussed on the webinar and you can reply back to this email and share with me the positive changes you're experiencing! I read every single one!

I hope you enjoy it!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
15 Natural medicines the Native Americans used on a daily basis

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Fauci admits coronavirus vaccines don’t prevent infection​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah, it certainly can!

And it DOES - today…

Keep those cards and letters (via email) coming.

We can never hear enough of your kind words.

We love your excitement to change, to grow.

You’ve proven that change and learning can be easy and enjoyable.

So here’s today’s group of incredible speakers for you…

Gary Taubes. The Summit is kind of competing with the buzz out there for Gary’s new book "The Case for Keto". It just came out on Dec 29th and it’s already been at the top of Amazon as a best seller. It’s no wonder Gary’s other books like "Why We Get Fat" have been NY Times best-sellers. In our talk, he tells the story of going to Harvard, Stanford, and Columbia - in that order, graduating, and becoming a science journalist. He explains the "bad science" in the world of nutrition and how we got into this mess of an obesity epidemic and how we get OUT! Make sure you catch Gary today!

Cristy "Code Red" Nickel. How does one describe a tornado? Cristy is as high energy as they come… A retired professional boxer once voted in the top five most dangerous women in the world - Cristy is all heart. I got her to reveal her softer side. She’s helped thousands of people with let’s say a "tougher - my way or the highway" type approach to weight loss. With Zero sugar at the core of Cristy’s method, she is super successful in flat out getting results. But when I dug deeper - the reason she’s so tough is that she loves her folks deeply and wants them to succeed… See for yourself.

Dr. Nevada Gray. Dr. Gray is a Pharmacist and a registered nurse turned one woman helping machine. She suffered a rare disorder that left her paralyzed from the waist down. With grit and determination, she decided that she needed to be her own doctor, or at least take the situation into her own hands. Through research and hard work, she let go of 92 pounds, put PCOS and pre-diabetes into remission, tamed a lifetime of food allergies and autoimmune issues, and regained her ability to walk! If you miss this talk you will regret it!

Dr. Mindy Pelz. Dr. Mindy is "The Reset Doc". She has worked with Silicon Vally Corporations and top CEOs, Olympic Athletes, Academy Award-winning actors, professional musicians, and most importantly everyday families… Our co-host Dani interviews Dr. Mindy and really pulls out some gems. Super based in the science and experience from thousands of success stories, she really delivers. Make time for this one!

Mary Roberts. At 42 Mary found herself weighing 260 pounds and suffering from diabetes 2, high blood pressure, fatigue, depression, and on various medications to control her various conditions. A firm believer in the power of sugar as an addiction she dropped the sugar, changed her diet (and her life), and essentially reversed her diabetes, dropped to a right-sized body for her, (she looks great!) has normal blood pressure and reversed her diabetic symptoms too - brain fog, blurry vision, numbness, and more. Also gone are the binge eating, sleep apnea, cholesterol issues, asthma and she stopped snoring!! She has been reborn. Miss this talk at your own risk!

Jessyca Reynolds. Jessyca is a recovering bulimic and compulsive eater. She battled eating disorders for 31 years, was hospitalized multiple times and has tried every weight loss gimmick under the sun, and still found herself at 309 pounds, her highest ever… Chronic depression, where she rarely left the house, and off the chart blood pressure led her to finally change her life and now she coaches others to do the same. This comeback story is a true "must watch." And yes, at the core of the change is, you guessed it, sugar!

Isabelle McKenzie. What can I say about "Izzy"? She the youngest speaker by probably 20+ years. At just 22 she is wise beyond her age. Already understanding that she was a sugar addict Izzy has now helped hundreds of other people "get off the white stuff." She is super sharp and incredibly articulate and informed about all things sugar addiction and health. So happy that the younger generation is embracing these ideas. Izzy is a role model!

Anna Vocino. Anna is an actor, comic, voice-over artist, podcaster, and cookbook author. If you want definitive proof that this process, this goal of sugar freedom can be super fun and funny… watch Anna today. This may possibly be the most fun/funny one of the event. She’s smart, quick, and super passionate about getting this NSNG(no sugar, no grains) message out AND making and preparing this food easy and fun.

And there you have it for another day…

Go at it hard today.

There are some real life-changing speakers today and it’s all there for you.

The facts & research, the change agents (YOUR change agents), the young people and the chef…

What more could you need to make a change? Why, how, and make it fun!

Go for it.

Talk tomorrow,

Mike, Dani, and Dave
YOUR QSS Support Team

PS: If you are enjoying and you have seen the value in these daily videos and this summit in general… Won’t you do one person in your world a huge favor and forward this email to them and tell them to go to QuitSugarSummit.com and register themselves…

And for your family, who may or may not be watching with you…

Please consider grabbing one of the discounted speaker packages so you can share this info with them anytime!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
The food items we place in our shopping basket, chop into salads, and pack into lunch boxes each has a history that goes far beyond what most consumers are aware of. Today, the food products we choose to buy and consume not only affect our bodies and those of our family and friends, but the economy and the environment at large. Take a stroll through the meat or dairy aisles and you’re bound to see an array of labels and classifications including the terms “organic,” “grass-fed,” and “non-GMO.”

Food Labels & Classifications 101​

Aside from being buzzwords in the modern lexicon, what do these terms actually mean? And, is it necessary that we choose foods that bear these labels? Below is a rundown on what you need to know about these classifications and the impact they have on you and the world at large.
• Organic
No matter who you are or what you eat, there’s a good chance someone, at some point, has told you to “choose organic.” Although the definition of organic farming differs by country, and has developed over time, the basic principles behind the practice include:
- improving water and soil quality (through plant rotation, maintaining green waste);
- avoiding synthetic pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers;
- promoting natural and safe practices for livestock;
- avoiding genetically modified organisms to improve yield or fight pests.
These principles represent only a few tenets of organic farming, but they're perhaps the most vital. In essence, organic farming ensures that crops are naturally derived and maintained, without the use of harsh chemicals, additives, and modified organisms. For you, the end consumer, this means foods that are devoid of, or contain much lower levels of, heavy metals, bacteria, pesticides, and other unsavory substances.
Just by reading this, there are some obvious advantages to organic. No one wants to ingest harmful chemicals, and we all want to promote greater soil health and vitality. This latter feature is of particular importance. Due to global agricultural practices ravaging and eroding the soil, some researchers suggest that we could run out of arable soil in around half a century. Not only does this affect us, but all manner of other animals and organisms as well. With organic farming, soil health is maintained with greater importance.
• Non-GMO
This is where things get a little complex; organic food is considered non-GMO, but not all non-GMO is considered organic. GMO simply refers to a “genetically modified organism” created via genetic engineering. The main reasons we have GMOs are to provide greater yield, better pest resistance, and more assurance of a successful crop.
Fundamentally, non-GMO foods are those that:
- are not created in a lab setting;
- have not been fortified to repel certain pest species;
- have not been fortified to deliver greater yield or a better-looking end product.
Unlike organic farming, the exact health and safety issues or benefits of GMOs are yet unclear. While there isn’t enough evidence to suggest that eating genetically engineered food measurably hurts humans, there are similar agricultural concerns to non-organic farming.
• Grass-Fed
This mostly applies to the meat and dairy-eaters; grass-fed neither implies organic or non-GMO practices, but has some important features that intersect with both. There is no official USDA definition of grass-fed at present, but as the name suggests, grass-fed products like beef and butter allow livestock (in this case, cattle) to graze on natural foods like grass and alfalfa instead of grain and other substances. This in turn improves the health of the cow, and presumably, the final product.
With beef cattle, grass-fed product contains:
- more healthy omega-3 fats than grain-fed;
- less monounsaturated fats;
- more of vitamins A and E;
- more antioxidants;
- potentially beneficial conjugated linoleic acid (CLA).

So, What Should I Eat?

While we wouldn’t say this is a “trick” question, the answer does contain multitudes. On the one hand, there are some clear benefits to organics, with far fewer synthetic chemicals and greater soil health to look forward to. Non-GMOs, while less clear in their effects on human health, also contribute to less herbicide use and better soil health. And with grass-fed products, the benefits for both livestock and humans are measurable.
So, what is one to do? Like anything else in life, the answer is to prioritize. As mentioned above, just because you buy non-GMO doesn’t mean it’s organic or grass-fed. As a result, it’s up to you to weigh all the environmental and health-related factors at hand. With that said, buying any of these products—organic, grass-fed, or non-GMO—is certainly bound to sustain less of an adverse effect on your health and the environment than the alternative, although to what extent, we’re not sure at present.
Furthermore, the impact of these practices on laborers and small farms—both positive and negative—is not insignificant by any stretch. After all, organic certification is expensive; many small farms run natural, responsible, and synthetic-free protocol, but are not technically allowed to call themselves organic since they do not have the certification.

The Access Issue: What If I Can’t Find or Afford Organic?

Then there’s the access issue. Farming and grocery store politics have a lot to do with availability and socioeconomic status. Although we’d all like to shell-out for organic every time, not everyone can purchase these pricier options on a daily basis. Moreover, not every local store has high-quality options to bear.

There’s So Much More to Learn

We barely “unearthed” the discussion of food and farming classifications in our review, but it’s clear to see that this is a very complex matter that goes far beyond the label. With global agricultural practices and personal/public health playing significant roles in what we consume, the onus is on us to scrutinize our behavior and find ways to better ourselves and the world around us!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

My friend and colleague Bridgit Danner, LAc is hosting the DIY Detox Summit next month, in collaboration with HealthMeans - always great events!

No matter how hard you try to avoid it, you’re still bound to accumulate toxins in your body if you're living in this society.

Many people are suffering from chronic symptoms like fatigue, brain fog, bloating or food intolerances and can’t quite get back to normal despite “doing the right things.”

Toxins (or an inability to clear them) may be the culprit.

Even if you know you need to detox, the topic of detox may sound overwhelming and complex but, actually, most of it is under your control and can be done at home.

—>>Learn how to avoid toxins and detoxify them from your body when you attend this complimentary, online event!

Be sure to mark your calendar for Day 1 on February 8-14, 2021!

Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Bridgit Danner, entered the field of natural medicine because she was an environmentalist from a young age. But a few years ago, she experienced how severe environmental illness can be when she was exposed to toxic mold, became very sick and was unsure she’d ever recover.

With patience and perseverance, she learned that simple, day-to-day choices were the most effective in restoring her health. Now, she’s here to share that wisdom and possibility with you!

She’s here to help you by sharing what she learned.

The DIY Detox Summit will help you learn:

• How to detox the environment of your home
  • Foods that help your liver naturally detox
  • Recommended supplements to assist with detoxification
  • DIY detox techniques and lifestyle habits
  • How to add essential oils to your daily routines
  • How to support your brain health, gut and nervous system
  • And more!
You can truly get started on better health today!

—>>I’ll see you online at The DIY Detox Summit when you register now!

DIY Detox Summit

In health and healthy detoxification pathways,

Michael, Co-founder of RHT

PS -When you register for The DIY Detox Summit, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!

VU Sponsors