Become a Patron!

iMaverick

Member For 1 Year
Hi

I am looking for MANTA RTA replacement O-Rings.

Can anyone help me please, need to purchase online and shipped to me.

Or at least provide me the specs (size and material) of the O-Rings.

Thank you and much appreciated

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could buy bubble glass for it for instance

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Advken-MANTA-PEI-Tube.html

These come with o rings for the manta...don’t need to necessarily buy from HG but as an example this is an option
+1 for this. Although I got the bubble glass cos I smashed mine it does come with o rings & I can't think of anywhere that sells o rings by their selves. I never have to change o rings. Don't even use the spare ones in the box when I buy a tank

iMaverick

Member For 1 Year
+1 for this. Although I got the bubble glass cos I smashed mine it does come with o rings & I can't think of anywhere that sells o rings by their selves. I never have to change o rings. Don't even use the spare ones in the box when I buy a tank

When I started opening the glass (tank) to change the coil or rewick, the airflow ring comes out and after a few times the airflow O-ring broke, I put spare o-ring but it was too big and there wasn't a proper seal so that too broke, now down to remaining 3, 2 medium sized and 1 small.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I started opening the glass (tank) to change the coil or rewick, the airflow ring comes out and after a few times the airflow O-ring broke, I put spare o-ring but it was too big and there wasn't a proper seal so that too broke, now down to remaining 3, 2 medium sized and 1 small.
Accidents happen. I think the glass is very delicate too as I dropped it on the carpet and it fucking smashed. A glass shouldn't break from dropping on a soft surface but it's a damn good RTA for sure

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only con I have is you have to get the wicking right. Too much cotton you get dry hits and too little it leaks. Definitely used easier attys

Bigjay1978

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Only con I have is you have to get the wicking right. Too much cotton you get dry hits and too little it leaks. Definitely used easier attys
Wow, I've had this tank for a couple months, and I think it's the most forgiving wick wise rta I have used. Sorry it's so finicky for you. It is a fantastic rta, that's for sure. Tasty tasty clouds

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, I've had this tank for a couple months, and I think it's the most forgiving wick wise rta I have used. Sorry it's so finicky for you. It is a fantastic rta, that's for sure. Tasty tasty clouds
Yeah its my favourite RTA, it's up there with the Reload and costs less!

iMaverick

Member For 1 Year
Flooding the coils.
Guys, Since of lately, there is a lot of pooping sounds and strong spit back. I use a NiChrome80i 24G at 7 warps around 3.0mm with Kojendo cotton.

What do you guys use?
also I normally have my cotton not too tight, current setup is a bit lose though, is that the reason the tank is flooding?

VU Sponsors