Become a Patron!

Smoke in Your Room and Get Caught by Your Girlfriend? My God!

vapeccino

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Covering up the smell of smoke can be difficult. It can’t be made even more difficult if you live with your girlfriend.

My god, my girlfriend always notice something even though I smoke outsides. Because she hates me to smoke and blames that I don’t care about myself, but you know, for most of us, it is hard to quit smoking.

How to smoke indoors without getting caught when moving in with your girlfriend?

Now, there are three ways to remove smell, but the last one is most effortless and useful.

Use Sploof

1.Making a Sploof

20180806175511_59452.jpg

the picture is from Internet

A sploof can be made a tube capped with dryer sheets that will turn the smell of fresh laundry.

Prepare materials

* Find a toilet paper roll or something like it to collect smoke;

*Prepare dryer sheet to absorb and cover up the odor of the smoke;

*Put a rubber band to attach dryer sheets or a sock to the end of the tube;

2.Assembling the Sploof

20180806175527_17542.jpg

It is the right time to build sploof once preparing above materials. Build one which allow you to exhale the smoke through it and cover up the smell of smoke, you can follow these steps:

*Grab about three dryer sheets and cover one end of the cardboard tube with them.

*Fasten the dryer sheets in place by a rubber band.

*Fill the length of the tube with the rest of the dryer sheets you have.

3.Always Exhale through the Sploof

Whatever smoke passes through the dryer sheets will come out smelling fresh, cover up the smell of your smoking.

20180806175545_45581.jpg

Make Good Use of Vent

It is great and more easier to send the smoke in another direction, be certain that it is safe that you can keep most of the smoke out of your room and away from your girl who might smell it.

Smoke while keeping the window and smoke out of it. It’d better to use ceiling vents which will help to disperse smoke.

Whatever you choose, you must brush your teeth and chew gum after smoking.

However, there is one way to avoid these trivial.

Switch to E-cigarette

20180806175617_30905.jpg

There are many smoking cessation to help quit smoking online, such as vaporizer, heat-not-burn device.

Considering I am a sophisticated smoker, I choose HnB device at last, which reduces less 90% harmful chemicals than rolling cigarette, but simulates the taste of tobacco.

It is essential transition for HnB device standing between vaporizer and rolling cigarette. Because it is designed for smoking cessation and simulate conventional cigarette for strong throat hit, cigarette taste, vapor and less odor.

How to choose a good device?

The Tool of Tech

The consistent taste is mostly up to the heating mode after analyzing the development of HnB device. IQOS heats Marlboro HeatStick through heater blade and charred from inside to outside, which produces strong throat hit, vapor and flavor at the beginning, but generally, all of them will tend to be more tender until the last puff ends. The tech to heat has converted into vertical 3D conduction(heat from bottom to top) once VAPECCINO designed MIX in 2018, prevalent in Japan. The stick is charred like igniting rolling cigarette. The next puff is always better than the last one.

Avoid Troubles

As we smoke, the ash need to be disposed into ashtray. However, it doesn’t generate any ash instead of char while vaping. It is easy enough for MIX to dispose. Nothing remains and the stick is still unbroken after taken out from the heating element, which is different from IQOS. It always remains inside because the heating element is designed by heater blade and it is easily to be cut when cleaning or rotating the stick.

20180806175644_32196.jpg

Hope these tips help you!

Last edited:

vapeccino

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The alternative way to reduce the cigarette odor and help quit smoking is to vape and you can avoid some trivial.
What do you think?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think vaping doesn't need any tobacco at all. You're talking about HnB technology, which is NOT vaping. Vaping doesn't produce smoke at all, it produces VAPOR... hence the name.

Besides which, if you're using BT's 'sticks', you're not avoiding many toxins. They add so much toxic shit to cigarettes, it's pathetic. Do yourself a big favor and JUST VAPE.

Andria

(and also -- if your GF is that big a control freak... do yourself another favor and get one that lets you be yourself.)

vapeccino

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think vaping doesn't need any tobacco at all. You're talking about HnB technology, which is NOT vaping. Vaping doesn't produce smoke at all, it produces VAPOR... hence the name.

Besides which, if you're using BT's 'sticks', you're not avoiding many toxins. They add so much toxic shit to cigarettes, it's pathetic. Do yourself a big favor and JUST VAPE.

Andria

(and also -- if your GF is that big a control freak... do yourself another favor and get one that lets you be yourself.)
HEY, Andria
Thanks a lot. HnB is the device to help some smokers to transit from normal cigarette to vape, it will avoid some sufferings, so the existence of it is impressive for some heavy smokers.

VAPECCINO

vapeccino

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, you are right,,,,,and funny.;)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor