Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
328226-Good-Morning-Happy-Tuesday-Coffee-Gif-Quote.gif

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My mother has a friend who is 91 (he is an artist/painter and used to teach photography class at the college) He was so impressed with my photos (said I would have got straight As) So I printed up his 10 favorites (8x10) My father passed away a couple of years ago (they were all good friends and would go out to breakfast once a week... mom and him still carry on the tradition) She is very happy that I got the photos done. Vaping on the back porch (with an inflated ego)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I need that walk. I wanted to choke three people at work today… so far. If someone else wants something done today they will get added to the number.

Alright. It sounds like you need inducted as an honorary ECF 'fugee. As a 'fugee you might get told GFY! Now, before you think this meant as a snarky slight, no it isn't. What it means is someone cares enough to tell you to get some love, even if it is just self love.

<snarky>So yeah, that's what I want.</snarky> You can GFY! *grin & hides behind the cacti named Dave* There's a rule somewhere says what someone hides behind Dave here, nobody can hurt 'em. Dave might get upset. Worse case Dave might make someone a pin cushion.

Now, the slight is when you're told GUFY! It means you're malfunctioning & you got to sort yourself out. It also means someone thinks you're a bastige enough you don't deserve a F, even from yourself. That's pretty low, too.

I know yeah, it's all kind of silly. Why? To help you remember the joke. "Nobody gets out alive." :D :) So what do you do? You :).

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wouldn't have been walking down the country road, yesterday ! Might have been stopped by a WidowMaker. The Wind was stupid crazy ! Had trees down on the country roads and in our driveway.
Thankfully, our electricity stayed on and no damage to the home. Was worried about Lil'Cali ! She finally made it to the porch around 5:15pm to get some lovin' and eat. We were both happy to see each other :inlove:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
*lumbers out of the kitchen unto the porch with a big mug reading "Which Way Did He Go George?", coffee's vapor peels out of the mug ... he pauses a moment thinks, looks down himself seeing a a pair of pj pants on, grins sheepishly & sighs ... goes and sits on his stool with coffee"

Oi, may ye all has the most blessed time of the Christmas & your New Years. Had my New Years at your Halloween.

Yeah, know I'm odd. I like 13 months too. Point being ye all need a fare thee well for your holiday so sacred to you. I'm offering that from me & my Lady.

We sincerely wish y'all the best, most bright & blessed season's greetings. Me and her barely celebrate. We get each other a hard time & hug. :) Neither of us really having much for wants, or we've wants that are pure fantastical wishes.

Dinae worry o'r us though, we be alright.

*smiles, nurses his coffee and a vape a bit*

Ah, yes near fire forgot.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

:treedrag::treetrim::xmastree::xmaslights::wreath::santasnack::newyear:

HAPPY HO HO MAN DAYS!

Last edited:

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
*lumbers out of the kitchen unto the porch with a big mug reading "Which Way Did He Go George?", coffee's vapor peels out of the mug ... he pauses a moment thinks, looks down himself seeing a a pair of pj pants on, grins sheepishly & sighs ... goes and sits on his stool with coffee"

Oi, may ye all has the most blessed time of the Christmas & your New Years. Had my New Years at your Halloween.

Yeah, know I'm odd. I like 13 months too. Point being ye all need a fare thee well for your holiday so sacred to you. I'm offering that from me & my Lady.

We sincerely wish y'all the best, most bright & blessed season's greetings. Me and her barely celebrate. We get each other a hard time & hug. :) Neither of us really having much for wants, or we've wants that are pure fantastical wishes.

Dinae worry o'r us though, we be alright.

*smiles, nurses his coffee and a vape a bit*

Ah, yes near fire forgot.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

:treedrag::treetrim::xmastree::xmaslights::wreath::santasnack::newyear:

HAPPY HO HO MAN DAYS!
i dont celibrate either,but thank you both for the message, take care of each other a hug is all you need.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Today was early Christmas for us (the only day some of the relatives could come) It was kinda crazy with all the kids running around but we had a really good time. Everyone had a good time and I got lots of precious fun time with my grand children. Ate way too much (including bacon wrapped dates with cream cheese and nuts) My first grand daughter (13) got her first guitar (a 3/4 size nylon string acoustic) she was blown away (it was also her birthday this month so she got an extra special present) My mother bought it but I got to choose which one to get (I play guitar) It is beautiful and even has a built-in pickup and cord to plug into an amp (that doesn't really matter but after she learns, my nephew does have an amp so maybe someday we will do that) All the kids had a great time... we have a huge back yard and even though it was cold they didn't care. We even made an old school rope swing hanging from the tree. Lots of clean up to do tomorrow.

VU Sponsors