Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, ... will be around lurking. I'm just feeling at a loss for conversing more often than not. Difficult explaining further without some unwarranted diatribe a mile long. Simply put in Hillbilly parlance, "I'm just about talked out". So that's that.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well, ... will be around lurking. I'm just feeling at a loss for conversing more often than not. Difficult explaining further without some unwarranted diatribe a mile long. Simply put in Hillbilly parlance, "I'm just about talked out". So that's that.

This is pretty much how I feel when I get "down." Everything seems to take so much energy, even talking something through seems overwhelming and kinda pointless. No offense to anyone who offers an ear, it's a feeling inside that has nothing to do with anyone else.

Many of the issues in my life are long-standing, and they've been talked through ad nauseum, to the point that I feel like if I have to talk about any of it again, I'll just keel over. I've been through all the options and am doing what I can do, but it's not improvement that I see right now - it's just damage control. Enuf said.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This is pretty much how I feel when I get "down." Everything seems to take so much energy, even talking something through seems overwhelming and kinda pointless. No offense to anyone who offers an ear, it's a feeling inside that has nothing to do with anyone else.

Many of the issues in my life are long-standing, and they've been talked through ad nauseum, to the point that I feel like if I have to talk about any of it again, I'll just keel over. I've been through all the options and am doing what I can do, but it's not improvement that I see right now - it's just damage control. Enuf said.

1648999372709.png

I find this to be the answer................

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
1e9d533aa2190b159b48a636f7cfd2db.jpg

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I agree, this herb does help with breathing, I have only used it in a tea with Anise Hysopp, worked well for me. I have never smoked it.
If you have a water pipe (if not get one ;) ) it's so much smoother than smoking it in a pipe or mixing it with other 'herbal' medicine !
It has an immediate affect this way.
I don't really need it, but I smoke it 'cause it feels good to the lungs :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi,

Imagine gathering up all of your prescription bottles…

And tossing them into the trash, because you NEVER have to take them again.

Is that possible? YES! The 3 foods that I’m going to show you in Module 5 are MORE POWERFUL than anything that the pharmaceutical industry will EVER invent.

Yes, I know that’s a very bold claim.

And of course, I have all of the scientific evidence to back it up.

It’s all explained inside Module 5 airing now

If you had to watch just ONE Module out of the entire Masterclass, this one would be it!

And that’s because I’m going to show you…
    • Why THIS one thing is more effective than any medicine, drug, food, or supplement when fighting or preventing breast cancer.
    • The number one food that anyone with diabetes (or anyone at risk for diabetes) should eat. (This also prevents tumors from growing in your body).
    • Eat 1 1/2 cup of this delicious food, and you have a 34% lower risk of having a heart attack compared to people who don't eat it.

And that’s just the tip of the iceberg!

Look, if you ONLY added these 3 foods to your diet, then you could save HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS on future medical bills…

These 3 foods would protect you from cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and more…

And there’s a good chance that slowly over time, they would start to replace your medications…

Imagine how HAPPY that would make you feel! No more worrying about your deteriorating health… no more constant doctor’s visits… and no worrying about TERRIBLE side effects…

And it all starts with you watching Module 5 of the Eat To Live Masterclass right here.

Wishing you amazing health,
Sorry this was supposed to go somewhere else, old phart disease strikes again

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you have a water pipe (if not get one ;) ) it's so much smoother than smoking it in a pipe or mixing it with other 'herbal' medicine !
It has an immediate affect this way.
I don't really need it, but I smoke it 'cause it feels good to the lungs :)

After so long not smoking I wouldn't ever light up anything to put in my lungs. I will sit next to fire pit or the smoker while my meat cooks but never again will I inhale smoke.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That really looks outstanding. You did good! :)

I made the same Brand for St. Patty's Day but that was cooked traditional in water but this was a point cut and I had to trim some fat, but OMFG did it come out awesome. I never made it like this recipe but I will again~! I will do a Brisket instead so I don't have to remove the salt by soaking it.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Yes indeed.

ETA: Not feeling "down" exactly. Yes, I am "plugging through" living. Life is just being life. No need to discuss. Doesn't really serve to help talking. Life is going to be life. A lot of times any more find all I can do is accept, enjoy the ride best able. Think many find that so.

Not really keen on talking more vaping stuff, doesn't seem much more to say. Been here about five years after all. What more can be said? Others are capable of talking it, quite well too. Usually got nothing more than opinion to add.

In short, I'm alright, just not feeling keen on talking much more. Will live & let live, hope y'all run 'er slow. :)

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon Porch goers
Just wont quit rainin here :rolleyes:

“Freedom and love go together.
Love is not a reaction.
If I love you because you love me,
that is mere trade,
a thing to be bought in the market;
it is not love.
To love is to not ask anything in return,
not even to feel that you are giving something.
And it is only such love that can know freedom.”

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
We were supposed to get some severe thunderstorms and heavy rain yesterday, but all of it stayed to the south of us, and now it's moved off the coast of NC, VA, and PA. There's another system that's still to the west of the Appalachians, that's been dishing out some severe weather, tornados and such. I hope the mountains keep it to the west. We sure don't need that mess here.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh I forgot to post about my latest project. I picked up 200 Paver Bricks the other day off Craigslist for using in the backyard. First I am replacing the bricks bordering the rear flower bed with them and probably going to put some small Rhombus Shapes next to the patio where I can't keep the grass due to shade.

1649271390043.png

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Out with father in law this morning. He mentioned it being said storms were inbound. Nothing as of 8 PM here, dreary and chilled but no storms.

The worst line has come through here (Knoxville) and is continuing east/northeast. We only ended up with a tornado watch. Enjoyed the light and sound show it gave sitting on the back screen porch.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The worst line has come through here (Knoxville) and is continuing east/northeast. We only ended up with a tornado watch. Enjoyed the light and sound show it gave sitting on the back screen porch.
Peeked out about 9:30 ish. Shrek needed to potty. It was raining but it was our trademarked WV soft pelting rain.

Venting a little here. Rather frustrated, wife's brother in law has not paid our "city" water bill for a while. He owes a bit over $100 on it. He recently quit working his at least modestly paying job. We got off well water when they brought city water out our way. It's roughly a minimum $30 monthly bill.

Wife and I discussed the issue. We are in agreement, we're not helping. I & she will continue using the toilet without flushing. If her brother in law doesn't enjoy the stench, he knows what needs done & can do it. Be damned if we're not going defecate & urinate, basic stuff living organisms do.

We're not helping because for a while, about two or three years, my wife carried all the bills on her one job. Her brother in law and sister had two jobs, one really decently paying one, and his modestly paying one. They still cannot manage keeping up the bills?

There's not much, water, electric, internet. Believe water and internet may run about $100 monthly together, electric is metered out over two months. Think electric runs about $30-$50 monthly.

We used space heaters all this Winter. So yes electric was high. Again though that's on him as well. He could have insulated properly, could have properly flash walled off the wood stove so we could use it instead of got his immature, impotent, immobilizing fear of using a wood stove. He could have helped with fire wood.

No he does none of these things. I had to apologize to my wife, that we're seemingly forced to live this way. Currently we're hung up here. And the cinder block this is built of has shifted. It will eventually crumble down, us in it or not. We'd move but that requires somewhere to go to, and money to get there, keep paying toward ownership.

So yep, well, .... fuck it, guess I'm well and pissed. There's nothing to do though. Our hands are tied. Ye ha, golly ogle day, ... just another running day, easy day, make our way. Hoo yah, ah ha!

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I am so sorry to hear this, you are fun to be around and always bring cheer to us all :hug:
i know that feeling well, tried to end it three times, every day when i see my wrists i remember things, but remember that you may not feel life is giving you anything, but one smile and one hug will show you what you truly have.
be gratefull for it,

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
i know that feeling well, tried to end it three times, every day when i see my wrists i remember things, but remember that you may not feel life is giving you anything, but one smile and one hug will show you what you truly have.
be gratefull for it,
jim,
i was in hospital for 3 days, now i have a catheter for 2 weeks. my bladder was not emptying correctly due to my cancer, the average bladder holds between 500-600mls, mine was bloating my stomach so much i was in pain.i was admitted to emergency at hospital, they drained my bladder...emmm it was holding 2.07litres of urine!!! my stomach has gone that flat my daughter wants it done lol. kidding aside, i was not draining bladder when i took a leak, it kept holding some in, so after a period of time it just built up and stretched the bladder to hell. doc said it was close to popping and if that happened yes we shall not go into that lol when i got out of bed this morning my drain bag had 300mm in it. doc says i will gradually lose that in say 2 weeks. when i have a leak now it is bloody agony!!
age is a c!@t of a thing buddy.
stay well jimi.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
jim,
i was in hospital for 3 days, now i have a catheter for 2 weeks. my bladder was not emptying correctly due to my cancer, the average bladder holds between 500-600mls, mine was bloating my stomach so much i was in pain.i was admitted to emergency at hospital, they drained my bladder...emmm it was holding 2.07litres of urine!!! my stomach has gone that flat my daughter wants it done lol. kidding aside, i was not draining bladder when i took a leak, it kept holding some in, so after a period of time it just built up and stretched the bladder to hell. doc said it was close to popping and if that happened yes we shall not go into that lol when i got out of bed this morning my drain bag had 300mm in it. doc says i will gradually lose that in say 2 weeks. when i have a leak now it is bloody agony!!
stay well jimi.
Sorry to hear that my friend, I hope soon things are back to somewhat normal, it's never really normal with cancer :(, and you make a quick recovery ;) .

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
jim,
stay well jimi.
Been wondering where you've been. So sorry to hear about this. Sending lots of positive healing thoughts, and :hug:s

VU Sponsors