Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Sorry to hear that my friend, I hope soon things are back to somewhat normal, it's never really normal with cancer :(, and you make a quick recovery ;) .
thank you jimi, now next problem lol i move into my new house in 3 days time, i have 168x2metre tall trees arriving plus 2xhorses and a dozen sheep!! what a bloody nightmare!
keep well jimi ,love to your family.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
good-morning-happy-sunday.gif

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got half a pallet of these paving Bricks off Craigslist for free~! Sure it tool 4-5 hours to get them loaded and unload and into my backyard but well worth it~!
Thank you my friend, I'll haveta keep watchin for some, I only need about 20 right now but those are always handy to have around.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
It's been dead on the forum lately:(
it sure has, sadly its not like it used to be jimi, now i think we can only talk about goffee and flowers. i thought there was only two plastice in here..i was so so wrong. hey i know we can play bingo or maybe knit, any ideas jimi? and dont forget to say please and thank you, and ensure your hair is brushed before entering emm emm this place,
thank you jimi.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My eldest daughter, the one who just moved to the other side of the country, was admitted to the hospital last night with severe abdominal pain which turned out to be caused by an untreated kidney infection of about two weeks' duration. She has sepsis and is on several different kinds of intravenous antibiotics and several different kinds of pain meds. For a while they thought she had leukemia, and that scared the hell out of all of us, but she saw an oncologist today and that turned out to be incorrect.

She was severely dehydrated and hypovolemic, and it's a miracle she didn't have a heart attack.

It is a wait-and-see matter now, getting her rehydrated, getting the blood built up, and the infection under control, and then they will see what kind of shape her kidney is in.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My eldest daughter, the one who just moved to the other side of the country, was admitted to the hospital last night with severe abdominal pain which turned out to be caused by an untreated kidney infection of about two weeks' duration. She has sepsis and is on several different kinds of intravenous antibiotics and several different kinds of pain meds. For a while they thought she had leukemia, and that scared the hell out of all of us, but she saw an oncologist today and that turned out to be incorrect.

She was severely dehydrated and hypovolemic, and it's a miracle she didn't have a heart attack.

It is a wait-and-see matter now, getting her rehydrated, getting the blood built up, and the infection under control, and then they will see what kind of shape her kidney is in.
I am so sorry to hear this my friend:(:(, Keeping her, you and the family in my prayers for her recovery :hug: .

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Similar going on here @nadalama . Had an ultrasound of kidneys & bladder yesterday. There's some kind of massd that hasn't grown since last year on left kidney. Unsure if cancerous or not yet. "Oh look a mass."

Hope your girl does well. Hugs all around.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks everyone for wishes and prayers. I appreciate it so much!

MMM, docs found an adrenal cortical adenoma on a CT scan of mine once (taken for a different matter entirely). It wasn't a problem, until it was. It began to grow, and when it got above 5 cm in diameter, it was time for it to come out. Surgical endocrinologist down in Raleigh took it out laparoscopically. Beyond a collapsed lung during surgery, getting past it wasn't too bad, but it did keep me out of work for a few weeks. I was happy once the testing was done and it was determined to be benign.

If something's going on there for you, I hope it's no more serious than that. Good luck, and please keep us posted.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey there Porch people. Got some high pollen today and ugly weather on the way. Very bad headache and sinuses going on so I’m working as much as I can from home today.
Hope the storms were not too bad and didn't do any damage ! Sorry that you are feeling bad :( . You get to feeling better :hug:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Stood in for Ka--- at Rip--- High school last night. She has an eight hour shift that would be better off being only four. Got her stuff wrapped up by about seven fifteen. The shift was from three to eleven. I started working at roughly three thirty to allow for students to exit. Finished up three parts of her work, took lunch at six. Went back out about six thirty, finished the last bit of her work.

No one else working there required any further help. I sat from seven fifteen on until around ten after ten. Wife come then with chicken nuggets from our favorite golden arches. Sat in the Jeep with her for a bit until the ladies I was working with piled in their vehicles & headed out. Wife was piddling with a game on her phone, wrapped up and we come out of the lot behind the ladies.

My work day was so eventful, ... almost had a heart attack from all the excitement. Did need to take a few moments rest after moving some heavy tarps that were rolled up. My blood pressure spiked up on me from bending over, up, and the lifting. So I sat a few minutes until the "hey dummy" headache passed.

Yes indeed, quite a work day. It is simply very routine for me. A lot of my work is relegated to being muscle memory. I don't even need to think about doing it. I show up, it gets done. People have started saying as much too, "Ben's here, the work is done." And most often the work is done just as soon as I come in. They all chuckle that I get done so quickly.

I've been reviewed enough they know my work is up to par or excels over it. Not doing sloppy work, or shirking too much. There is some I don't do but usually because I look it over and see it's still alright, doesn't need done. I do what is needed, do it effectively, efficiently. Then, I wind up with soma time.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors