SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
good-morning-morning.gif

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey y’all. I’ve been busier than a one armed paper hanger. I’m now doing the work of two people… unfortunately not double the pay. But I am getting paid for every hour worked so that’s something. Health is good and things are fairly tolerable (about the same amount of things messing up or breaking as normal). Mainly just trying to stay reasonably comfortable in higher temperatures than normal with an air conditioner that just can’t keep up. Hope everyone is doing alright.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hey y’all. I’ve been busier than a one armed paper hanger. I’m now doing the work of two people… unfortunately not double the pay. But I am getting paid for every hour worked so that’s something. Health is good and things are fairly tolerable (about the same amount of things messing up or breaking as normal). Mainly just trying to stay reasonably comfortable in higher temperatures than normal with an air conditioner that just can’t keep up. Hope everyone is doing alright.

Hey stranger! Good to hear from you, glad it's just work keeping you occupied!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning folks!

Hubbs has the US Open on tv this morning. I'm fairly fond of watching golf on TV, but it becomes more enjoyable if I've kept up with it closer. Haven't done that for a few years now. I've been curious this year to see if/when/how Tiger would appear. Seems like he got a little too ambitious when he tried to play The Masters.

We're staying inside all we can because it's so dang hot outside. What a summer we've had already! This kind of weather doesn't normally show up until mid-July or even into August.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Father’s Day to all of the Dads out there!
It was a busy day here. Church, chores, cooking, family gathering, cleanup, and now relaxing.

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@gopher_byrd can you give us an update on your surgery? How are you feeling? Driving Mrs. Goph crazy yet?
Two weeks post op. Walking with just a cane and could probably go without it.

Not using the pain meds any more. They were making me feel weird and I was having weird dreams. I'm just using Tylenol now.

Mrs. G has been a blessing. She hasn't gotten too crazy, yet... :giggle:

VU Sponsors