Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
83c29b37263e843c4a90eb92c6dc638b.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Busy Beaver here this morning. Did the Lawns early before the Heat and Humidity gets too nasty. Had to help GF's Cousin with an Email Issue while having coffee. Now showered and off to the Market to pick up dinner. Thinking Swordfish Steaks on the BBQ.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Waiting on an Amazon Delivery of Memory for my Laptop. This Toshiba was one I salvaged from a Customer. It was too expensive for her to pay to fix and I decided I would take a shot with a Used MoBo. But then I broke the keyboard removing it and the HDD Kissed The Ghost. Now since it turned into my Main Laptop I am having issues since I am Monitoring 10 Cameras and it needs more Memory. So Max the sucker out and be done~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So after waiting all day they delivered the WRONG Memory! Now I have to wait to get the hopefully right stuff~! Today couldn't have been more of a loss. At least I am not going off~!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If I haven’t told you, I’m now dealing with COVID. Kinda hard to say which is worse (skunked dog on Wednesday night or COVID)… naw, it’s COVID.
I posted a supplement chart for anyone who has covid, it will make it pass quicker and with less discomfort if you want it PM me and I'll dig it up for you.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got in real late this year, wife was in a wreck in my truck and hurt her pretty bad so I have had to help and take care of her, so I am still waitin for most of mine to get ready. Did pull about 2 dozen onions early though.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

As you know, there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution to cancer.

In fact, most patients who end up beating cancer use multiple integrative therapies to conquer this disease.

And sometimes, healing comes from places you least expect.

This is why today, we want you to meet an amazing woman on a mission to heal the world through unconventional and overlooked methods.

In this video interview, you’ll hear from Clairvoyant Healer Bobbi Vogel on how to clear your body of toxic energy.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Happy Friday!

The Virtual Neurology Summit is an annual summit hosted by the American Posture Institute, featuring top neurology presenters from across the globe, all sharing their top clinical takeaways in a series of Neuro Masterclasses.

I am honored to be a featured speaker and would like to invite you to join me at the Virtual Neurology Summit held online July 18th-25th.

The theme for the Virtual Neurology Summit is Brain Stress: The Impact of Stress on Neurologic Function.

And what better time to address the impact of stress on neurologic function?

Did you know that in 2020 the American Psychological Association determined that nearly 80% of Americans are suffering from stress? There was such a dramatic increase in stress with the onset of the pandemic, the American Psychological Association declared a mental health emergency.

The purpose of the Virtual Neurology Summit is to learn the neurology of stress and brain based clinical solutions to reduce the impact of stress and improve neurologic function for your patients.

Stress is a negative factor of neuroplasticity.

If your patients are stressed out, no matter how great your treatments are, your patients may continue to have spiraling symptoms, preventing them from achieving long term neuroplastic results.

The Virtual Neurology Summit is a premium virtual summit where you will have unlimited access to each of the Neuro Masterclass Sessions.

Neuro Masterclass Topics on the Virtual Neurology Summit Include:

• The Impact of Stress on the Brain-Posture Axis by Dr. Krista Burns DC DHA, Founder of the American Posture Institute
  • The Science and Practice of Heart Coherence by Dr. Rollin McCraty PhD, Researcher for the Heart Math Institute
  • Treating Stress for Headache Patients by Dr. Amelia Scott Barrett MD, Stanford-Trained Neurologist
  • How to Strengthen Neuro Resilience by Dr. Michael Longyear DC DACNB, Director of Applied Clinical Neuroscience at the NeuroLIFE Institute
  • How Anxiety and Pain Change the Brain by Dr. Randy Beck, Executive Director of the Institute of Functional Neuroscience
  • Neurodevelopment and Bracing Patterns in Early Childhood by Dr. Aimie Apigian MD, Biology of Trauma Expert
  • How to Gain Control of the Stress Response by Dr. Mitra Ray PhD, Stanford- Trained Cell Biologist
  • Depression, Anxiety, Chronic Pain and the Gut-Brain Connection by Dr. Andy Barlow DC DACNB, Founder of the Barlow Brain and Body Institute
  • The Neuroscience of Stress by Dr. Ryan Cedermark RN, FNP-C, DC, DACNB, President of the Interdisciplinary Association of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation
  • Stress and Dementia Risks and Remedies by Dr. Kat Toups MD, Dementia Researcher
  • + More!
>> Get your ticket now to the Virtual Neurology Summit

The guest faculty on the Virtual Neurology Summit are a prestigious panel of multidisciplinary experts, including neurologists, functional neurologists, chiropractors, physical therapists, researchers, acupuncturists, and more!

This curated group of neurology experts is unprecedented.

If you are serious about helping your patients overcome stress with brain based solutions to improve their neurologic function and get better results, then you definitely do NOT want to miss the Virtual Neurology Summit.

>> Get your ticket now to the Virtual Neurology Summit

Sincerely,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Friday​

July-8-2022
Spend a few minutes a day visualizing your best possible version. Think about how you would spend your time.

Try to imagine how it would feel to accomplish all your goals.

This exercise can make you more optimistic and improve the quality of the decisions you make every day.

It will motivate you to take the necessary steps to achieve all that you want. Don't lose hope yet.

If things are not going your way now, doesn't mean that it will never get better.

Don’t limit your possibilities. You always have the ability to grow.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi, if you’ve adopted a vegan, vegetarian, or mostly plant-based diet, in general that's great…

However, you could be facing some health risks you’re not entirely aware of.

So please take the time to read this truly worthwhile how-to guide on How to Get Calcium, Iron, Protein, Omega 3 & Vitamins A, B12, and D if you are vegan, vegetarian, or mostly plant-based in your diet.

I think you’ll also appreciate that this clear and very helpful 28-page guide is entirely FREE :)

VU Sponsors