Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
good-morning-saturday.gif

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Haven't used this mod for about two years, it stop working for some reason. Last night, decided to take it apart and found corrosion on something. Used a tiny bit some sorta of tiny screwdriver and cleaned it off.
Now, the Voopoo works ! :bliss:
f84987ea8dbc1fc586c46106890db42e.jpg

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Haven't used this mod for about two years, it stop working for some reason. Last night, decided to take it apart and found corrosion on something. Used a tiny bit some sorta of tiny screwdriver and cleaned it off.

That's an X217. I have one and I love it. Enjoy! Nice to be able to bring one back to life now and then!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's an X217. I have one and I love it. Enjoy! Nice to be able to bring one back to life now and then!
My brother gave me an Innokin, it went down also, I fixed it last year. The Voopoo I won several years ago. I didn't leave a review like I was supposed to, I felt bad for not doing so. Since I didn't do the review, each time I won a contest, I would pay it forward. The least I could do to make up for it.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

smart wolf..he\she vapes also!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Worked today & did well, made a new bud. Next week on, may not get a bus home but to second job. Then, might catch a bus home, or need picked up. Depends on how things go. Leave here about 7 AM get in maybe 11 PM to Midnight, get back up do it again. Something to do.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Good afternoon Porch Goers

"A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love."​

HEY STEVE, how's your MOM doin? Hope she's better soon my friend ;)
and he who chops it down gets...squashed

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got "new hire" packet after working at Gabe's. Completed required fill ins, means of payment. A couple of phone calls tomorrow are needed. Set up the call-out system, another thing. Got ID badge, that isn't a swipe card. Return packet tomorrow.

No work at Gabe's tomorrow. I like it, nice having some time off too. I might go run around. Bah, more likely be home, shower, pass out.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Crap. Wood County uses the same call-out system. I cannot register. Follow the instructions, but it keeps telling me invalid, hanging up. Spoke to help desk, they repeated same instructions. I tried again several times, same results.

"I'm putting you on to start taking calls this weekend, regardless."

Called help desk back, repeated I'm following instructions but keep getting errors. Wait and see, ...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Crap. Wood County uses the same call-out system. I cannot register. Follow the instructions, but it keeps telling me invalid, hanging up. Spoke to help desk, they repeated same instructions. I tried again several times, same results.

"I'm putting you on to start taking calls this weekend, regardless."

Called help desk back, repeated I'm following instructions but keep getting errors. Wait and see, ...

You either must register the existing User Name to receive Notifications from Multiple Companies or Create a NEW User account from what I gather. You aren't Computer Illiterate so think you should be able to find a work around.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You either must register the existing User Name to receive Notifications from Multiple Companies or Create a NEW User account from what I gather. You aren't Computer Illiterate so think you should be able to find a work around.

You know SEMS? Substitute Employee Management System?

What I need to do to register is create a PIN. It will not allow that for me. Instead, it keeps providing errors. "Invalid" and then hanging up on me. I need to register first via phone before using the computer access.

And yes, it seems to be same shit different county or same shit different day. Frankly growing tired of bullshit, yet apparently everyone has to put up with it to work. I called the help twice and got the same alleged help. "Follow these instructions, ... ". I do to no avail and keep getting the same error.

Cannot tell anyone "the system isn't working" because no one wants to "listen". "The system works, that's why we use it, ...". Until it doesn't, and you get frustrated supposed, new hired in employees who get a real sour taste in their mouths.

If I get put on to take calls and don't take them, they'll wonder why. I'll tell them the system doesn't work. They'll likely still not listen. So I don't know, ... it's continually fuck all I guess.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors