Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
035c4613b56eafb333e3d5f27c9adbae.gif

..:).....................................

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Peeking in briefly. Been doing 6A to 10A, custodial, processing @ Gabe's, then 3P to 11P for school, custodial. Yes, still alive, by the hardest. Get a three-day weekend from Gabe's, but booked for school next week. Will be off Sat, Sun, Mon for Gabe's. Would say more, but 5A comes early & I'm tired. Nitol.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Think Saturday here, will be a fair bit of "loafing" with my cat Mammy. She'll sit on my lap and form up like a bread loaf. Next thing I know is waking a couple of hours later.

She woke me up just before six this morning. Gotten used to me going off about then to work. Didn't help matters that she also needed food in her bowl.

Bid on the 215-day spot at PHS. Will also go to Rural King to apply for store warehouse processing work. Have been told they're paying well enough and offer full time.

Wife brought up more school custodial jobs seeming to open in the near future. I know about all three she has seen posted, and all three will be given "in house" to "transfers".

There is a "shot" at the 215-day spot. Yes, a shot but no guarantee. There's also a line in waiting for jobs. That is why I'm looking into other work, having full-time open.

Come home realizing I pulled in a 60-hour week between two jobs, this week, and am set to do at least 56-hours next week. One job pays half what the other does.

I keep it because the higher paying job isn't secure enough, and besides I'm favoring material handling, processing. I want just one job, in one spot, paying well enough, one set schedule.

I'll "get there". For now, loaf day and possibly tearing up a buckled metal bed frame for disposal. *yawns, stretches, groans, hears places going gick, sighs and nods with a sheepish grin at everyone* Y'all run 'er slow, hear?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good mornin Porch Goers

May be an image of text
Ahee! Wi sh na ho wonanka tanka. I'm probably butchering what little Sioux I know. Concur with elder Standing Bear though. If they are not elder, they speak much true wisdom as an elder. They would be Aleika, (good teacher/guide/counsel).

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Coffee Script

Bash:
#!/bin/sh

[if coffee live exit;
    else make coffee exit;
        else if get coffee exit;]

exit(retun 0, live)

Bash:
#!/bin/sh
[case coffee live exit;
    else make coffee exit;
        else if get coffee exit;
    else if !coffee die warn exit;]

die warn(printf="You die lacking the caffine stones to play life!")
exit(retun 0, live)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors