Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
3a9f9d516a8cf8a314619bcbffaf1d6a.gif

..:).............................................

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
1693135924740.jpeg

Ha! Coffee Cubed! Eat flaming death robots, S'meg! Bastiges!

Also had a bit of sad news. Two icons of WWE went on to the next ring this past week. Terry Funk & Bray Wyatt are now wrestling in the Big Ring.

I ride the bus with a young man who works at wrestling part-time. His full-time is as a prepper for a chicken dinner chain, not KFC.

Due to his wrestling and some congenital issues, he faces an uphill climb of hard physical therapy. He confided to me that some days he cannot even set his feet to the floor. There is that much pain for him at times.

He mentioned Bray Wyatt's passing and also that he adored him, used some of his "stuff" in his own. Then, it resonated that Bray was only thirty-six. I told this young man, "don't overthink it, hon. You keep going. Bray wouldn't want any less, would he?"

The young man got a smile, nodded. "You're right, and I won't overthink it. Thank you." I then thanked Spanky. We got to keep bringing them up. Pick 'em up and carry 'em if we need. No point in countless lives falling to the Dark.

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning folks!

Got these relatively cheap at the Grocery Outlet...50% off.

Put half a pack in this mornings fresh pot of coffee, because I can. Half is enough...😆🙀

Attachments

• 20230802_104117.jpg
    20230802_104117.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
  • 20230802_140350~2.jpg
    20230802_140350~2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got a phone call on the bus home from Gabe's this morning. It was Em -- elementary school's principle. She wants me to interview on Tuesday before 2 pm. I need to meet her head custodian. It is a 215 day a year full-time spot for evening shift, 2 PM to 10 PM.

I could only half hear her on the bus ride. Asked her to email me. She did, and I responded back, setting my time at 11 AM to be interviewed. The school is right on the Jefferson bus route. Can hop off right in front of it.

I still may even keep my part-time job at Gabe's. Like working there, like the people. Besides, money I get there might be my allowance money. ;) :) Although, if wife still wants to go on and divorce, don't guess that'll matter because it'll all be for me only.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am sitting in the backyard with Mom using my Laptop and all of a sudden I get a Low battery Alert??? So I knew I plugged it in and turned the Power Strip on but it wasn't charging? Turns out my Charger/Power Supply took a shit. Ordered one on Amazon and good thing I have another Toshiba Laptop with a compatible PS. Never a Dull Moment for me...............

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, my "interview" was more of the head custodian and principle holding their breaths. They need a new full time custodian. It was hoped I wouldn't be scared off from the work.

I'll get an email from the principle when I'm due to start. :)

Gene will be a strict but fair head custodian to work for. He walked me around and showed me the work, inclusive of mowing some with a push mower. There are 10 classrooms upstairs, a set of bathrooms, about four or five office spaces, an extra room for speech.

I think 4 kindergarten rooms and a hall needing daily mopped. The upstairs hall needs weekly mopped. Spot mop half the upstairs classes, mop full the other half, swap each week or make up my own schedule on that.

Gene will be sure the work is done. He says we need to get the school back up to good, keep it up. It looked fantastic today, save for mowing needing done.

VU Sponsors